Becoming a Pet

Story Info
Alexandra is trained to be a pet as a birthday present.
4.3k words
4.3
99.5k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy and as such should be view as such.

Alexandra groaned when she reached her desk, she was already late for work and now she found flowers on her desk. Normally this would have made her day, however lately the flowers had not been from a cute guy, such as a boyfriend, but a girl that she had met a few months previously. Now Alexandra had messed around with a girl in college, so that wasn't the issue. It was something about the way that the girl eyed her up and down whenever they met. She was relieved that she didn't actually work with the girl and she didn't know where Alexandra lived. One of her coworkers walked up as she was dumping the flowers into the trash.

"More flowers? You'd think the guy would get the hint by now." Alexandra grinned weakly.

"Yeah, I guess some guys are too desperate to listen." Her coworker nodded.

"You think you should call the police?" Alexandra shook her head.

"No, it's just annoying more than anything." Later Alexandra was leaving work and was debating which she wanted to do least, get dinner, or make it at home, when Kelda walked up. Alexandra tried to ignore her as she was now determined to get home quickly.

"What? Did you not like the flowers?" Alexandra stopped shaking her head.

"The flowers were lovely Kelda." Kelda was standing next to her and Alexandra looked her over. Kelda had severely cut brown hair with spiky bangs and a bit of purple. The hairstyle didn't bother Alexandra, or the piercings, Kelda had one over her left eye and one on the left side of her nose. The truth was that Alexandra wished she could do things with her hair, but her job had very strict policies about that sort of thing, which was also why she had to take out the two additional piercings, one on each ear. The policy was very specific about one piercing per ear.

The problem was that Kelda unnerved her and the persistence wasn't helping.

"Then why aren't you taking them home?" Alexandra sighed, this could be put off no longer.

"Kelda the flowers were beautiful, but I don't want flowers from you. I've tried to be nice, but you aren't listening. I'm not interested. Please just stop. Now I just want to go home, eat, and go to bed." Kelda nodded.

"I understand, but come on let me take you to dinner. I know a place just around the corner and maybe after you've eaten you might feel better." Alexandra wanted to scream.

"You don't give up do you? I tell you to leave me alone and you ask me out on a date. Leave. Me. Alone. I'm not looking to date anyone right now." Alexandra moved off briskly, ignoring Kelda's protests. The next day Alexandra didn't receive any flowers or anything from Kelda, but she didn't give it a second thought.

However after several days of Kelda's absence Alexandra began to hesitantly feel some relief. Then when a week went by while hearing nothing from Kelda, hesitant relief was turning into excitement. Full blown excitement hit when Alexandra was told she was getting a promotion. She decided to go to a nice restaurant to celebrate. It was only a pity that she going alone. However she decided to make the best of it and ordered wine with dinner. When she left the restaurant it was a bit unsteadily as she had drank a bit more than she should have. However she was too elated about her promotion. She was even hopeful that after her hard work she would be able to revive her dormant social life. She was just looking around for a cab and was considering whether or not to call one when she sensed someone behind her. Not turning around she reached for her phone and was trying to dial when something was pressed to her mouth and everything went black.

Alexandra was vaguely aware of being moved and flashes of something, but it was sometime before she became fully awake. The previous night was a blur and she was feeling hung over. She was relieved when she remembered that it was Saturday as she was certain she must have slept in. Now however she needed to use the bathroom and she was quite thirsty. She found her limbs to be stiff and uncooperative, while her mouth also felt glued shut. She struggled to get the life back into her limbs, when she came fully awake with the realization that she wasn't stiff, but tied down. Her head jerked around as she attempted to get her bearings.

She found that she was tied down on what appeared to be an exercise bench, she was on her stomach with her limbs strapped to the sides. Looking down she saw that she was about three feet off the ground and to her shock she realized that she was naked. The room was difficult to describe, she was in the center of what seemed to be a decent sized room, although any details were lost because the area where she was lying was flooded with light. However the lights were angled so that none were actually shining in her eyes. Further exploration was difficult as she was limited by how far she could turn her head. When she looked straight ahead she saw that the lights around her were not the only ones in the room. Additional lights were artistically arranged to illuminate a portrait on the wall about ten feet away. She nearly choked on what she now found to be a ball gag when she saw that the portrait was a large photograph of Kelda.

"Good, I was waiting for you to see her picture, it's very important for your training." Alexandra saw an older woman of Indian descent come into view. She struggled to say something but through the gag it was unintelligible. The woman shook her head and smiled reassuringly.

"I will tell what is going to happen, because I don't want you to be frightened by the unknown. First I am Kelda's aunt. Yes, I imagine that you don't see a resemblance. Her father and I came from India when we were little and he married a quite light skinned American. Second I'm going to train you to be a pet for Kelda." Alexandra's eyes went wide and she shouted into the gag as she attempted to struggle free. The woman nodded as she patted Alexandra's head reassuringly. "I know. She asked that I train you after you rejected her. You will be her birthday present on Monday. I believe your training will be most of the way finished by then. Although I will have to refresh your training from time to time, the weekend should suffice. Rest assured I have no interest in interfering with your job. Now to start with we will have a simple exercise. Stare at Kelda's picture and you will be rewarded, move your eyes and it will be punishment." Alexandra turned to face the woman, defiance in her eyes, when suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her rear. She cried out although it was muffled by the gag. The woman held a riding crop in front of her eyes.

"I am Arushi, but when I give you permission to speak you will refer to me as mistress." Alexandra turned her attention to the picture and immediately she felt something against her clit and began moaning as she realized that it was a vibrator. The instant she stopped looking at the picture the pleasurable sensations stopped and were replaced by quick strikes from the crop. "I told you, now remember your focus should be on her alone." This continued and Alexandra lost track of time as Arushi employed reward and punishment to instill in her the need to focus on Kelda. At last she was allowed to cum when she had kept her eyes on the portrait for almost twenty minutes. Alexandra surrendered to the exhaustion, remaining unaware of anything for hours. She later awoke to Arushi removing the ball gag and holding a straw to her mouth. When she hesitated Arushi spoke.

"Drink up, I don't want you getting dehydrated." Alexandra was tempted to snap, but she realized that she was truly thirsty now. She allowed the straw between her lips, she found the drink sweet and surprisingly thick. When the container was empty Arushi set it aside. Alexandra cleared her throat to shout and scream. The older woman waited calmly with her arms crossed. After Alexandra was shouted out Arushi spoke. Alexandra then felt something replace the vibrator at her pussy, whatever it was seem to cover it.

"The walls are sound proof. What you are feeling over your pussy is how you will urinate while you are strapped down. Just let yourself go and if you need to use it, don't hesitate to let me know. If you piss on my floor or equipment, you will clean it up and the punishment will be severe. Now we can continue without the gag if you choose to behave or we can continue with it." She waited as Alexandra stared at her in stunned silence.

"Please don't...mistress." Arushi smiled.

"That is a good start. Don't be fooled, I know very well that you will say or do anything to get me to release you. It is important that you understand that despite the fact that I am doing this for my niece, I am a professional dominatrix. Some come to me because they find it therapeutic to be disciplined and dominated, while others come to me so that I can break them down completely and build them back up stronger. I will know when you have completely broken. Normally I would give you a safe word, but you would only abuse it and in your inexperience you don't know what your limits are anyway. Don't worry, I will know your limits. Rest easy in the knowledge that I will never truly hurt you." Alexandra reluctantly let go and felt the urine drain into what turned out to be a tube that provided some suction to quickly remove it. When she was finished Arushi removed the device and wiped her with a wet washcloth before disposing of the urine. She spoke when she returned.

"Good, remember what I told you. We will begin the next phase of your training." With this statement she once again returned to using the vibrator and striking with the cane. Alexandra's cries began to fill the room. Arushi only stopped briefly to speak.

"Feel free to beg and cry out, I am not punishing. I will break you down and build you back up. Being a pet will not mean you are weak, and rest assured Kelda will not treat you badly." The torture continued and Alexandra lost track of time. The torture only abated when Arushi switched to using a paddle. When this occurred Alexandra realized that she was starting to get used to the crop, but now the paddle was affecting her anew. In time she collapsed into her restraints and stopped begging, merely soft whimpering. She barely noticed when the spanking stopped. It was some time before Arushi did anything further, by which time Alexandra had begun to nod off. Arushi began to rub ointment into Alexandra's abused ass, causing her to groan.

"It's okay...Lexi, yes perfect for a pet. Calm down Lexi, the ointment is to ensure that your beautiful bottom doesn't have any obvious marks when I present you to Kelda. I promise I haven't broken the skin. Now, I imagine that there is something you want even more than me letting you go. Ask." Alexandra's first thought was to ask to be freed, but she realized that her pussy was dripping and she knew that she wanted to cum more than anything.

"Please mistress, let me cum. I can't imagine I have ever needed it more. Please, please let me." Arushi smiled patting Alexandra's head. A shudder ran through her and she blushed as she felt happy that she had pleased her mistress. Her eyes shot open in shock at the thought that had gone through her head. However Arushi interrupted her thoughts.

"When I'm sure you're ready I will give you an orgasm that will make you forget about any you've had before." Alexandra couldn't believe that was even possible in light of the pleasure she had already received since meeting Arushi, but she focused completely on Arushi.

"First you should know that a pet's first thought should be to please her mistress. A mistress may be generous and allow her pet to cum, but you should always be focused on her." Arushi brought a chair into Alexandra's vision and moved it forward until it was stopped by the bench that Alexandra was tied to. She sat in the chair and adjusted her position until she was close enough that Alexandra was now looking down between her legs. Arushi had raised her short dress before sitting down, revealing that she was not wearing panties.

"Don't worry about doing anything wrong, just think about what you want someone to do to you. I'll direct if I feel it's necessary." She grabbed Alexandra's head and gently pulled until she was between her legs. Initially Alexandra was reluctant, going down on a woman was not new to her, but it had been awhile and they had been equals. Suddenly she felt a sharp sting, which she assumed was from Arushi using the crop on her tender bottom. "Begin."

Alexandra felt a disappointment in herself, she couldn't understand it, but ignored the feeling as she extended her tongue. The taste brought back memories of late nights with her roommate in college. They usually made each other cum through a sixty-nine or stroking the other's pussy, although they had experimented with a strapon. Her roommate had gotten into it more than her, she preferred to be taken by a man.

Her reminiscence was broken as Arushi pulled her in tighter, reminding her to focus on the task at hand. She started by stroking her tongue up and down the lips as more of the taste and aroma reached her. Arushi's breathing had barely changed and her moaning was soft. Alexandra was becoming agitated, she was not making much of an impression with her pussy licking. This was a serious disappointment as she couldn't stand not being good at something. She took to sucking on the pussy lips, prompting Arushi to breathe a little harder and to moan a little louder. Next Alexandra shifted to thrusting her tongue between the lips. This caused Arushi to react a little stronger, but it was still not good enough for Alexandra. So she decided to try something drastic. Once her roommate had tried something a little different on her and although she didn't want to admit it, the action had really set her off. Alexandra quickly moved her tongue to Arushi's ass and began thrusting against the tight hole. Now Arushi's moaning became really loud.

"Oh, god...where did you learn that one." If she said anything else it was lost on Alexandra as the younger woman felt her head gripped tighter. She soon focused on Arushi's clit and licked it for a bit before sucking hard. Arushi began thrusting her hips against Alexandra's face and her moaning was quite clear. Alexandra felt Arushi cum on her face and the older woman relaxed into the chair, putting her just beyond Alexandra's reach. Alexandra was basking in the glow of Arushi's orgasm as she felt a swell of pride at having gotten the older woman off. She might have nodded off, but the burning need between her legs was too great. She tried various movements hoping to provide stimulation to bring her to orgasm, however she was too well secured. Fortunately Arushi only needed a few moments to recover before she stood.

"Now for the next step, obedience when you are not strapped." She swiftly released Alexandra, who nearly fell off the bench as she worked the life back into her stiff limbs. As soon as she was able Alexandra stood and tried to escape, but she stumbled in the darkness in the rest of the room. However before she could fall Arushi caught her and slowly lowered her to the carpeted floor, patting her head.

"Easy Lexi, don't overdo it." Suddenly something burst inside Alexandra and she found herself clinging to Arushi as the tears began flowing. Arushi held her and made soothing noises as she smoothed Alexandra's hair. Alexandra lost track of how long they stayed on the floor, but in time the tears stopped and Arushi carefully laid her on the floor as she whispered into her ear.

"Sleep for a while and listen to this recording I made." Alexandra nodded finding the carpet quite comfortable as she stretched. Sleep was slow in coming so, she concentrated on the recording. The recording was primarily soothing music with a voice that she could only occasionally make out. The voice seemed to be Arushi, but she could only sometimes hear snatches, such as "trust Kelda", "love Kelda" and other such directions to her in regards to Kelda. She did finally sleep as she had a vivid dream in which she was at Kelda's feet. She soon realized that she had cat ears and a tail. She gasped, she was a pet for Kelda. The other woman smiled down at her and directed her to follow. She eagerly complied following on all fours. When they reached the kitchen, Kelda directed her to eat from a bowl on the floor. Alexandra would have balked at this, but instead she eagerly ate. It was at this point that the dream lost narrative causality as she found herself eating between Kelda's legs. She awoke with a start and upon looking around she saw that Arushi was seated in a chair watching.

"Good dream Lexi?" Alexandra looked confused and then she felt a wet patch by her ass. Her first thought was shame at pissing on the floor, especially in light of the warning that Arushi had given her. However she quickly blushed as she realized that it was precum. "Are you ready to surrender completely?" Alexandra barely hesitated as she nodded vigorously. "Excellent, assume the position." It took only a moment for Alexandra to realize what was intended and quickly raised herself onto all fours. She then put her head on the floor raising her ass. Arushi was behind rubbing between her ass cheeks. Alexandra's head shot up and she tried to pull away, but Arushi smacked her ass hard.

"Lexi, you said you were ready to surrender completely, now do not force me to punish you further." Once she relaxed Arushi began applying liberal amounts of lube until she was satisfied. The strapon pushed softly against Alexandra until her ass opened to accept it. Arushi wasted no time getting up to speed. Alexandra couldn't believe the sensations that she was experiencing from having her ass filled. Apart from an experimental tongue by her roommate she had never had anything in her ass and certainly never full penetration. At first it was strange and a little uncomfortable. However these sensations quickly gave way to pleasure as she felt her long delayed orgasm fast approaching. She moaned loudly and thrust back eagerly as all other thoughts faded beyond her desperate race for her thus far denied release.

She felt each inch of the dildo as it penetrated her previously virgin hole and the sensation of it all, but leaving her before thrusting all the way back in. The pressure increased until she felt the explosion as her orgasm struck and rational thought left as she felt it roll through her seemingly without end before she finally collapsed breathing hard. Alexandra slept for some time and when she awoke it was to find herself lying not on the floor, but on a comfortable bed. After several moments gathering her thoughts she rose to look around. She couldn't locate her clothes and concluded that she would be required to remain naked until Arushi said otherwise. She soon found the bathroom and used it before exiting into the hall. A short time later she was entering the kitchen to find Arushi cooking. Arushi spoke without turning around.

"Sit at the table, I'll be done shortly." Alexandra sat, although she was feeling a bit self-conscious about the fact that she was still naked. The breakfast turned out to be delicious and she ate eagerly as Arushi spoke between her own eating.

"You're still naked so that we can have a nice breakfast while maintaining a strict hierarchy. I don't know if Kelda will have you eating from a bowl on the floor, however there are two important things to remember. One, regardless of what shape your relationship takes you will only be giving up your life beyond the relationship if you choose to. You may wish to take tomorrow off though as you may need the day to recover. Second, while I trust Kelda completely, you will come to me or call if you have a problem. She has dominated lovers in the past, but you will be her first pet and she will make mistakes." She paused as she saw Alexandra's expression. "Yes, Lexi is there something wrong?" Alexandra stared at her plate for several moments before inhaling slowly.

12