Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim loosened and removed the laces on the corset and said he'd wash the bra in the sink while Mary showered. After their respective tasks were done the couple had a light dinner and reviewed the pictures Tim had taken. They agreed on the best photos. Two were with the shirt on and two showed Mary's nipples in the bra. Mary said, "I'm going to send these to Sue in the morning." Pointing to one of the photos of her exposed nipples Mary said, "I think I'll investigate where I can get this one blown up and printed discretely. It would look great on the bedroom wall next to the dresser. In fact, there's space there for several pictures. I'm visualizing four or five 11 X 14 photos- some explicit and perhaps some romantic or 'artsy'. In any case, we should plan to capture more of our memories in photos and display them in our room."

Tim said, "That sounds great. At least one shot of you in the corset is a must. Get an enlargement of the extreme close up shot of your nipple. Have it printed in black and white. I think it might be the centerpiece of the exhibit."

In the morning Tim checked out the latex bra. He found it dry but water spotted and less glossy than he remembered it. He volunteered to polish it while Mary showered. Later he enjoyed helping Mary powder the inside and then manually adjust her tits as she settled them into the bra. As usual he then laced her into the leather corset for the day. Before she dressed any further Tim said, "Wait. Move over where you stood last night for the pictures. Let me take some longer shots that show both the corset and the bra." Tim clicked off several photos with different lens settings and then told Mary she could finish dressing. A quick review of the photos prompted Tim to select one as the best. He told Mary to get it enlarged so they could better evaluate it. Tim said he'd be taking many more pictures of her in various poses and in different sets of lingerie in the future. After a few weeks they'd review the best of them and select several for the bedroom display.

Tim then said, "Last night you teased me about thinking of you in your bra during the work day. Of course, I will. Here's something for you to think about. Tonight when you get home I'm going to put clamps on those prominent nipples of yours. I'll be visiting a sex shop today to buy some. The way the bra pushes your nipples out just seems to cry out for nipple clamps. That'll be another new experience for us."

Mary said, "You're right. That's something to think about. I've read about nipple clamps but I've never seen them much less had them on me. I'll also be thinking of your cock which I assume you'll give me after being nasty with my nipples. I notice it's tenting your boxers already."

Later Mary transmitted the four photos from the prior evening to Sue. Mary then called Sue to tell her about the prior evening and they discussed the pictures. Mary thanked Sue for the bra and told her how perfectly it fit. She confirmed that Tim had loved it and surprised Sue by revealing that she was wearing the bra and the pictured tee at her shop as they spoke. Sue said she loved the pictures. She said Mary's nipples looked exactly as she had envisioned them- both clothed and exposed. She was definitely going to use two of the pictures on her website if her lawyer and the web hosting service said it was okay to show exposed nipples. At a minimum, Sue said Mary's covered and exposed nipples would appear on a display board in her shop near the latex bras.

Sue loved hearing Mary's anticipatory excitement about having nipple clamps applied to her that evening. She asked questions about the particular style of clamps Tim would be using but Mary had no answers. Sue told Mary that she loved nipple clamps. She made Mary promise to call the next day with a report on her first time experience.

Mary also told Sue about her plans for displaying multiple lingerie photos on her bedroom wall. She was particularly excited about Tim's direction to have an enlarged close up of her nipple printed in black and white. Sue laughed and said soon Mary would be exhibiting herself at the local art gallery. A little later Sue said, "I just had a thought. Let's go back to thinking about you in a corset before the camera."

Sue then told Mary that when she'd first created her website for her Las Vegas shop she'd hired professional models and a photographer to get pictures of the standard corsets she was selling. It proved too expensive to hire models to update the website so later corsets were photographed on mannequins and dress forms. The corsets just didn't look as sexy on the inanimate forms. Sue then said, "You'd make a great live model. Tim could photograph your body in lots of corsets and we could use the pictures on my website and on the spin off one I'm working on for your shop. Your 'pay' would be the excitement and a few pieces of lingerie."

Mary said, "That sounds interesting. I'm sure Tim would love the variety but doesn't that mean a lot of corsets would have to be made in my size?"

"Let me worry about that," replied Sue. "I have some samples and I can get some loaners from the vendors of the factory made 'standard' models. You'd just be wearing them for the photos and then returning them. I'm also thinking beyond corsets. Think about modeling some latex items and other sexy things. We can eat the cost of latex bras and panties; compared to the cost of the models the cost of the clothes is very small. You could keep those for your use."

Mary said she'd talk to Tim. She was sure he'd love the idea and would want to buy special lights and set up a private studio. Sue said, "Make sure he understands we're talking about product photos- not porn. Of course, while he has you corseted and has the camera on the tripod he could take some art or porn shots for his own use but those wouldn't be for the website."

Mary said, "You're getting me wet again. I just got an image of sexy black and white photos of me in corsets and latex lining the wall of an art gallery. The most exciting part is visualizing strangers buying them."

"Glad I could wet your panties," replied Sue.

During the conversation Mary ordered a white latex bra and a pair of latex panties from Sue. She asked for overnight delivery. The women talked about the kinkiness of wearing latex and how excited Mary had been from showing off her nipples.

Sue said, "I'm not surprised that you enjoyed the bra. You definitely have an exhibitionist side to your personality. Your nipples already look great but would you be interested in making them bigger and bolder?"

"I don't know," replied Mary. I'm not into piercing if that's what you're suggesting."

"No, nothing like that. I'm referring to using suction on your nipples for a little while each day for a few weeks. Supposedly, doing that for 10 minutes a day for 3 or 4 weeks will result in longer, more erect nipples. It's called 'nipple pumping'."

Sue explained that she had experimented with the idea once but only for a short time. She wasn't sure if her nipples were any bigger as a result. She did say her nipples were much more sensitive for the 10 days she pumped. She said, "You ought to try it just for that. I had an orgasm every time my boyfriend sucked on me." Sue said she'd send Mary the small suction cups she'd used saying they'd probably fit in the openings of the latex bra. "The cups are about an inch high and a half inch in diameter. Put the cups on while wearing the bra at home and Tim will love it. The cups are clear so you can watch your nipples gradually expand in the vacuum created inside the cups. After a few minutes the nipple practically fills the cup- it's very erotic." Sue then explained that the cups she was describing were relatively convenient. "You can't really wear clothes over them but you can walk around the house and do other things while you're stretching yourself. Of course, if you really get into pumping there are actual pumps you can buy that would apply more suction. Those are more of a fetish thing; the cups are kinky but not so extreme."

When the call ended Mary called Tim and recounted her conversation with Sue relating to her possible future as a lingerie model. She deliberately omitted any mention of nipple pumping. She thought that would be a great surprise for another time. Tim was enthusiastic about becoming Mary's personal photographer. As Mary had predicted he started planning a special place where he could set up a set of lights, have several backgrounds, and the like.

Tim sent a text to Mary at about noon saying, "Bought cuffs and clamps. Will buy dinner for 6PM" Mary hadn't expected to be restrained by cuffs. She guessed it made sense; if your nipples were being abused you might use your hands to try to remove the clamps. Conversely, being helpless as your nipples were subjected to clamps for the first time made the whole scene much more intense. What had been anticipation was now arousal. All afternoon she wondered about how it would feel to be cuffed and helpless as her nipples were clamped for the first time. It was a little frightening but also very exciting.

Mary arrived home at 6 to find Tim already there wearing a silk robe. He hugged and kissed her. He felt her breasts through her tee saying he'd been thinking about her nipples all day. She replied, "My nipples have been on my mind all day, too. Everyone who saw me today stared at my chest- at least for a moment. It was embarrassing but also arousing. Your text also aroused me."

Tim told Mary to exchange her tee shirt for her short silk robe which was to remain open and unbelted. When she'd done that and returned to the kitchen Tim took one of her wrists and encircled it with a two inch wide leather cuff. The cuff had a D ring and a large Velcro closure which seemed very sturdy. He put a cuff on her other wrist and then linked the two behind her back using a lightweight chain. The 15" chain allowed her arms to rest comfortably at her sides but she was well aware the cuffs left her nipples defenseless. Tim brought both sides of the robe behind Mary and tied the robe with its belt leaving the front of her body exposed. Tim surveyed her and said, "I think we need to shorten the chain. Pulling your arms back will push your chest out much more boldly." Tim fiddled with the chain and Mary felt her arms being pulled back until her wrists were only an inch or two apart. Her chest was definitely thrust forward. Being forced into this unnatural position also caused her to fully appreciate that she was in bondage. She was helpless and her tits were sticking out- demanding attention. It wasn't very comfortable but it was hugely exciting to be bound for the express purpose of breast exhibition.

Tim then sat on a kitchen chair and brought Mary to stand between his legs immediately in front of him. This placed her latex clad breasts just a few inches away from his face. Tim examined Mary's nipples up close and fondled her breasts gently. He said, "Your breasts look and feel great in this bra. Your nipples are displayed perfectly." His fingers slid over each nipple and teased it causing Mary to squirm. Tim said, "Stand still. I want your nipples as erect as they can get before I treat them to a new experience." His cock throbbed as he studied Mary's nipples and he said, "They're very responsive. They've grown noticeably bigger in just the past 15 seconds. Actually, my cock has, too"

Tim reached into his robe's pocket and withdrew a short black chain. Mary could see there was some type of device at each end but couldn't see any detail. Tim exhibited one of the clamp devices to Mary. It had rubber covered jaws that were about a half inch long. They were shaped like opposing "C"s but for the moment they were apart by at least a half inch. They protruded from the end of a 2 inch long black metallic cylinder which was ½" in diameter. It looked heavy. Mary hadn't anticipated weight pulling at each nipple; the thought now added to her arousal. There was a heavy black chain hanging from the cylinder which presumably ran to its mate. Again, the apparent weight of the chain was intimidating.

"These are high quality clamps," Tim said as he let one dangle and brought the other to Mary's left nipple. "I can adjust the tightness quite precisely." Mary watched as the opposing "C"s loosely surrounded her nipple and then slowly closed in on it as Tim rotated the brass end on the cylinder. Mary jumped as the first touch of the clamp rapidly became pressure on both sides of her nipple and she could see the jaws squeezing her tender nub. She gasped at the sensation but knew she was experiencing more arousal than pain. She closed her eyes as her nipple began to ache and then hissed as the ache turned to pain. Tim stopped tightening and said, "That should do for now; I might come back in a little while." He then grabbed the other cylinder and brought its clamp to Mary's other nipple. In 10 or 20 seconds that nipple was also firmly in the grip of the clamp and Tim was removing his fingers which allowed the full weight of the clamps and chain to pull on Mary's nubs. Mary shuddered as she felt the weight combined with the pain of the tight clamps. Tim directed Mary to step back one or two feet. He stood and retrieved the camera. After turning Mary to get better overall lighting on the front of her body he took several close up photos of her clamped nipples and slightly longer shots of her breasts with the clamps hanging from them.

Tim said, "Beautiful. The bra really is perfect for clamps. A white bra would show off these clamps better but, of course, clamps are more about feeling than appearance. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," said Mary. "It's definitely a new experience. It's both painful and arousing. I must really be a pervert to enjoy this."

Mary then continued, "Sue and I discussed another perverted idea today- 'nipple pumping'. People say that applying suction to your nipples every day for about 15 minutes makes them bigger permanently or at least for awhile. There's no real scientific evidence that it works but lots of women who have trouble nursing a child use pumping to pop out inverted or flat nipples so there is anecdotal evidence that it works. In any case, Sue is sending me some suction cups that I thought we'd start using tomorrow. The openings in the bra should be big enough to allow the cups to be used while I'm wearing the bra. Every day when I get home from work I'll put the suction cups on for 15 minutes. I'll do it for a month and we'll see if my nipples stand up taller. As I understand it the suction should also make my nipples more sensitive."

As Mary spoke Tim put the camera down and pulled her closer to him. He was aroused by Mary's nipple suction plan and told her so. Tim's one hand then reached around her to fondle her ass. His other hand was insinuating itself between her legs. He teased her pussy through her small panties which added to her arousal. Tim said, "Let's go into the bedroom." He reached for the chain connecting the two clamps. Mary was shocked as he gently led her to their bedroom by her nipple chain. The pull on the clamps varied repeatedly-sometimes deliberately and at other times just due to their bodies' respective movements. Mary was highly aroused by the unpredictable tugs and by the fear that at any moment her nipples might be yanked much harder.

When they reached the bedroom Tim said, "I'm going to unhook your wrists and remove your robe. Lie down on your side and keep your hands down. I'm going to tighten the clamps a little so you'll know what to expect next time. Then I'll remove the clamps and enjoy your nipples in my mouth. I should warn you that I'm told removing the clamps causes extra pain as the blood flows back. You can also expect your nipples to be very sensitive when I suck on them. Of course, I think that's a good thing."

Tim removed the chain and robe and Mary moved to and reclined on the bed. As she lay down the cylinders swung to the left adding a twisting to the clamps. Mary winced at the new pain. Tim joined her- positioning himself so his hands could reach her clamps. He tightened first one and then the other. She hissed through the pain but was determined not to cry out nor ask him to stop. He praised her and said, "Next time we might start with this degree of tightness. We'll see." Tim caressed Mary's breasts and toyed with the chain as Mary endured true pain in her nipples for the first time. After about thirty seconds Tim unscrewed the adjustment on both cylinders and removed the clamps.

Mary cried out as each clamp was released. Within seconds Tim had his mouth on Mary's left nipple and she was gasping, "Oh my God! Oh! Oh!" Tim's mouth soon moved to her other nipple which produced a second round of cries. Meanwhile he dropped a hand to Mary's pussy and massaged her clit through her thong. In less than a minute Mary lost all control and was spasming in orgasm against Tim's hand as his mouth ravished first one and then the other nipple. Mary brought her hand to his head and pushed him away from her nipple saying simply, Please! No more!"

After Mary recovered a little she asked, "Any special requests? How would you like me to relieve the ache in your cock?"

"Well, your tits still look fantastic in the rubber bra. You've also teased me with the thought that you're going to use suction on your nipples to make them even better. Perhaps you should sit on me like you did last night so I can stare at your nipples and breasts some more."

"Okay, if that's what you want," replied Mary. "I think I have a better offer. Would you like to tit fuck me in the bra? We'll need to lube the bra or you'll stick."

"Hmmm... That sounds very kinky and very inviting. Let's do that."

"Unlace me. We don't want to get lube on the corset."

Tim loosened and removed the corset laces in record time. The corset came off and was tossed aside. Tim then said, "Lie on your back and I'll get the KY."

Tim pulled a tube of KY lube from the nightstand. As he prepared to apply it Mary suggestively squeezed and released her breasts as a tease. Tim coated the valley between Mary's breasts and the inner sides of each rubber covered mound. Mary said, "You haven't fucked me without a corset in weeks. I feel strangely naked. You shouldn't need too much lube but make me as slick and messy as you like."

Tim dribbled more lube onto Mary's tits saying, "You know I like it when you're wet and messy." Putting the lube aside he then climbed on top of Mary and positioned himself on all fours with his cock between Mary's rubber covered breasts. Mary put a hand on the outer side of each breast and pressed them around Tim's cock- capturing it as best she could with her slippery globes. The bra wasn't as flexible as her tit flesh would have been and the slippery lube made it ever more difficult to capture Tim's cock between her tits. Nonetheless, Tim's cock reveled in the slick trough as he looked down at his wife's lewd offering.

Mary said, "I can't really grab you with my tits- they're too slippery. It's still a great mind fuck though. Your face is telling me you're going to explode from watching yourself fuck my tits. Think about my nipples getting bigger over the next month. The suction cups are transparent; you'll be able to watch them being stretched every day. It makes your balls ache, doesn't it?"

Tim thrust forward and back saying, "Your nipples still look angry. Maybe it's selfish but I love it when they look all red and abused. The thought of them bigger is also very hot!"

"My nipples are here for your use and abuse. They're a good size now; I'm going to make them obscenely big for you." Mary used her fingertips to tease her nipples for Tim's enjoyment and said, "Shoot you load on my tits; make them ever more messy."

With that Tim's excitement rose and he thrust into the latex tunnel more forcefully. Mary squeezed her breasts together more tightly and said, "My nipples will be fine but they do feel a little sore; could they have tomorrow off? How about fucking my tight librarian ass tomorrow? I've ordered a pair of latex bikini panties from Sue that should arrive by Fed Ex."