Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master George, excitingly replied, "Good Morning Chantel, how is my sissy maid today?"

With great pleasure I said, "I'm feeling wonderful and great today Master."

Oh my God they loved it, they loved how I looked dressed as a sissy maid. Soon they were in my home and I knelt before them as they sat on the sofa. Master complimented me on how I looked, of course I thanked him for said compliment.

He then noted that today he and Gage will look at all my possessions and tag the ones he will take to keep or sell off with small orange stickers. Anything else not tagged as such I must then dispose of before I move into his home full time. I nodded in agreement as I remained on my knees before him.

Talk moved to why Master was wanting a live in sissy maid and slut. Master George tells me in a stern voice, "You know Chantel, I've had sluts before. I have had a few real girls employed for me as escorts and they really can work out well as many men like female escorts. But real girls usually only do it for money or drugs," He adds, "They will often move out of such a job as they get older. Oh don't get me wrong, some real girls like the job, but most will grow tired or old of it."

I listened to Master attentively, saying nothing.

He goes on, "On top of that, there are pregnancies if they fail to use protection or it fails on them. That complicates things and takes real girls out of the job for quite awhile if not for good," continuing he adds, "Plus lets face it, many real girls deal with being on the rag a few days each month and can be a pain to deal with. You see what I mean Chantel?"

I excitedly reply, "Yes Master, I see very well."

Master goes on noting how the internet today brings up much about using tranny/sissy sluts. He adds, "Sissy sluts are becoming desirable sex toys in today's world of sex, Chantel. Dressed hot n' sexy like most sissies love to be dressed as, where as often real girls don't often like dressing as such. Well you can see the attraction to using sissies as sluts."

Master firmly adds, "You see Chantel, you all put on some make up, a nice wig,

some sexy clothes and heels and you sissies all can look like hot chicks too. Horny guys and sex starved husbands or boy friends, often get off on sluts like you. To them you are just a hot chick," his voice excitedly adds, "Sure they will likely just get off up your butthole, but they also know they will get you to give good head too, like you all love to do.

I sit on my knees and listen to all this hotness in discussion.

"To them they are not having sex with men as they'd most likely not ever care too. To them you are just another hot chick and slut," again he adds, "Yes, they know you are all chicks with dicks, but they love how in reality sluts like you are really into the sex and the slut lifestyle," following up he says, "This is why I'm going with a sissy like you Chantel. Enslaving you makes it easier for me and I know that you Chantel want it too!"

I interjected, "Yes Master, you are correct."

"Yes and the icing on the cake for me is also having you live as my full time sissy maid too."

This is all why Master George wants a full time sissy maid and slut, like me and he now has me.

Soon we talk about my chastity device a CB3000. He hands me the item. I note that I have a hard on right now and may not be able to fit it now. He laughs and tells me that I can go to the bathroom and quietly rub one out to help get my sissy dick back to being flaccid. It will be my last free masturbation session. While I am rubbing one out he will begin tagging things.

I stand, curtsey as he dismisses me. I then go to the bathroom with my CB3000 in hand. I stand before the mirror and begin to play with my sissy dick. I'm so turned on. It does not take long before I shoot my wad of sissy cum into the bathroom sink where it may belong. I now feel all deflated and generally blah. As expected when a sissy like me shoots a load, we tend to feel upset and like failures as men. I then just sit on the toilet seat and shake my head thinking What is wrong with me? But I know feeling down like this will not change my new life.

A few minutes pass and I'm feeling better again. I soon take the CB3000 and fit it on locking it over my sissy dick and balls. I no longer can freely jerk off. It may be a hard thing to deal with in my life now, but so be it. I tuck my sissy dick and balls back in my panties and pull up my pantyhose, adjust my petticoat and dress. It's done. I walk back to where Master is.

He and Gage have gone through many of my possessions that are now his to take and deal with as he desires, as I enter the living room I say, "Dear Master, I have completed my task of putting on my CB3000." with a curtsey.

Master George and Sir Gage both then sit back on the sofa, Master calls me to come to him, I do and again curtsey before him.

He is excited as he says, "Lets see your sissy dick all encased in the CB3000, so pull up your dress and petticoat."

Of course I do as I'm told and femininely pull up my dress and petticoat. He then reaches out and pulls down my pantyhose and panty, thus exposing my sissy dick and sissy balls all encased in the CB3000.

Master quite happily says, "Very nice, Chantel, the CB3000 looks appropriate on you."

I do a light curtsey as I say, "Thank you, Master."

Master asks, "So did you test to see if you can still try to jerk yourself off?"

"There is no way I can jerk myself off Master."

Master notes how that is good, as a sissy who has free access to masturbate, often has her mind filled with wanting to do such, especially when all dressed up as sissy girls like to do. This makes them less efficient and harder to control. Locking up a sissy's dick and balls helps keep them focused on their true purpose in life, sissy slavery. Masturbation should be under the strict control of a Master. It then becomes a reward for a very diligent and submissive sissy slave. To which I agree with my Master and give another curtsey.

Master then tells me to put my sissy dick and balls back in my panty, pull up my pantyhose and fix my maids dress. After I do he says to me I'm a good girl, I happily curtsey again.

Soon he and Gage are done with tagging the things he wants. He tells me that I am to begin ridding myself of all things he has not tagged. I acknowledge him and curtsey. He tells me over the next few days he will come over and begin to take these possessions, I will be notified so that I can be dressed up as a sissy maid each day he comes over. I graciously thank him and curtsey once again. He and Gage then leave.

My head is spinning so I sit down and just try to take it all in. I feel the CB3000 on my sissy dick and balls. I look around the room and see orange stickers on all things of value. My mind is all on about my slavery now. I do wish I could masturbate now but being locked up in my CB3000 well that wont happen. I'm probably going to have to go a few weeks before Master may reward me with a masturbation session, such is my new sissy life.

Days pass by, Master and his buddies come by a number of times. I dressed as his sissy maid each time. He and they do not engage in any sex with me yet, as he wants to build up to that inevitable pleasure for him and them too. Slowly my valued possessions are removed and I'm used to help in doing so. Master sells some but keeps others. He notices I'm ridding the things he does not want. I am to have nothing except all my feminine and sissy clothes, high heels, makeup, and wig. Day by day before I move into my Master's home there is less and less things where I live now.

It takes about two and a half weeks, but soon it's my last night before I move into my Master's home full time. I'm left with only a clean black, satin, high cut panty to put on, a pair of black, silky sheer pantyhose, a black, lace bra, a silky, white slip, a white, frilly petticoat and a black, satin maids dress, apron, lace choker, lace cap, wig, makeup and a pair of black, smooth leather 5 inch high heeled pumps. In the morning I will give myself an enema, smooth depilatory cream all over, shower and dress as sissy Chantel. I am to arrive promptly at 10:00am and a new chapter in my sissy life will open.

Life as I grew up living as a 'faux' male and really just a closeted, crossdressing, sissy maid and slut will be over, never to return. Living as an enslaved, sissy maid and slut will be 100% full time beginning in the morning. I'm sitting, shocked at all that has happened over the last few weeks and what I am now to be. But I am also quite excited as it's going to be a very different and interesting lifestyle to live. There is no turning back as Master has told me. I try to sleep but await morning with a level of bliss, joy and fear as well.

12