Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 06

Story Info
Becoming a sissy maid & slut, vol. 6, Chapter 12.
3.1k words
4.46
25.9k
17

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve: Chantel's day off.

Ohhh, and ahhh as I awake and stretch in my bed. Mmm a blissful sleep where I see the clock and that it's actually 10:00am. At first I freak out a little bit as it normally would be very late for me. But I soon realize Master has allowed me a blissful and free Sunday off. I then get out of bed, my butthole is sore from the gang rape last night. But I am free to run this beautiful day off as I see fit. I take off my sleeping lingerie and pantyhose. I then feel like running a hot bath.

I run a hot bath and have feminine smelling bubble bath poured in. Soon I'm in the bath, the hot water eases my sore bottom. Ahh, I relax and am in bliss. I think about my sissy life and how to keep pleasing my Master. But mostly I just lay back and relax.

I soon hear a knock on the bathroom door, it's Master knocking, I'm thinking he knows he does not have to knock and can just enter, Hmm I'm thinking as I say, "Yes, it's open."

Master replies, "Chantel are you ok?"

I say, "Oh yes Master, I'm good. The door is open."

Master opens the door and tells me he wishes to be very polite and kind to me for this day. I blush and thank him. He wants my Sunday day off to be one where I am happy and recharged, as he knows that serving as a sissy maid and slut is tough. He knows even though he is a dominant, all powerful Master, he wants my sissy life to be worthy and to have me feel satisfied as the sissy girl I know I want to live as. I tell him that I'm very satisfied being his sissy girl, sissy maid and sissy slut and that it is to be hard but it's what I like and all sissies who are like me truly love.

He sits on the side of the bathtub and proceeds to show me my chastity key. I see the key and I'm perked up. I sit up and expose my locked up genitals that were all covered in bubble suds. He looks at me and smiles saying, "Chantel, our first week has been more than I imagined and great," he adds, "You have shown me a level of submissiveness and sissy slavery I could not have imagined. I thought I'd have to be much harder on you."

I say quietly, "Thank you Master, I really wanted and want to be the best sissy girl and slave I can be for you."

He pipes in, "Don't get me wrong Chantel, I demand the best from you and will keep you in line and break you in to being a better and better sissy slave. But I will be fair and reward you when you please me well."

I say happily, " Thank you Master."

Master George then takes the key and gently undoes my CB3000 from my genitals. It feels so good to have my genitals free from the cage they have actually been locked in for weeks. I lay back in the bath and smile while I say, "Thank you Master, you are too kind."

Master says, "You deserve it Chantel, I will always be willing to reward you if you exceed my hopes and demands."

Soon I then feel Master's right hand begin to fondle my sissy dick. "Mmm, ohh," I say unexpectedly. " Feels nice Master."

He says, "Good Chantel, just lay back and relax." As he begins to fondle me more and more. He speaks of how pretty of a sissy girl I make and that I am quite feminine. It makes me very desirable as a slut and pretty as a sissy maid.

I am enjoying the hand job Master is giving me. It feels so good as he plays with my now engorged sissy dick. My arousal is growing higher and higher. I soon sense after a few weeks if you recall of my sissy dick being locked up that I'm soon to splooge out my sissy semen.

"Ohhh, gawd, Master, feels so nice, Mmm ahhh," I say with passion.

Master happily says, "That's good Chantel, have fun, enjoy this. He is pulling and teasing my sissy dick, then it happens, I gush out a thick stream of sissy cum all over his right hand, some semen spills in my bath water too. "Ahhh, yes, ahhh, yes, thank you Master," I say.

He says, "Good girl, good girl." He raises his hand where I have sissy cum on it and he has me lick my splooge from his hand. I am totally spent. He gets up and is ready to leave. I say with a relaxing smile, "I won't be long Master, I'll be dressed sexy and slutty for you shortly."

Master with says, "Chantel this is your day, I'll keep the CB3000 off for much of the day. You take as long as you like. You dress up in a maids dress or one of your sexy, slutty outfits ok?"

I smile look up at him from my bath and say, "Yes Master, thank you."

He leaves and closes the door. I wash myself and soon am out of my bath , dry off and put on some fragrant, body lotion. I then shave closely and in my towel walk to my bedroom to dress up and do my make up.

I then put on one of my black, satin and lace bras and fill my breast enhancers in it. I then pull on a black, satin high cut panty. I go through my drawer filled with my vast array of sensuous and sexy pantyhose and tights. I pick out and open a package of Hanes, Navy blue, silky sheer pantyhose. Hanes are a little pricey but they fit my sexy, long legs well. I gather each leg one at a time and gently pull the silky pantyhose up and over my hips. I then put on a black, thigh length satin slip and then sit at my makeup table to do my makeup.

Once done I go through my closet and find a satin, royal, blue blouse and button it down. I then find a short, mid thigh, black, cotton, pencil skirt to put on. I put on a wide, black leather belt and a set of faux pearls for a necklace and a similar pearl bracelet. I put on pearl drop earrings. Fit my strawberry blonde wig. I then look at all my heels and pick out the royal, blue, suede 6.5inch platformed spike heels with a 1.5inch platform. Mmm these are so sexy and actually not too hard for me to walk in. What am I saying? As a near life long, crossdresser and sissy I have no problems walking in most any heels. But the 1.5inch platform only makes the 6.5 inch spike heels are nothing for this girl to walk in. I now look at the full length mirror and I feel that I look great, Master will surely be pleased. I spritz on some Chanel No. 5 and it's now past 11:15am and up stairs I go.

As I enter the living room Master is using his iPad. I say, " Good morning Master." and curtsey. He looks up at me and is very pleased at what he sees.

He says, " You look lovely Chantel, great outfit, killer heels, Mmm just an awesome look girl."

I curtsey and say, "Thank you Master."

He says, I'm free to make myself anything for breakfast. I ask if he wants me to make him something too? He tells me he ate already. I then go off to the kitchen and make myself some eggs and toast. I am allowed a fresh cup of hot coffee flavoured to how I like it, double cream, double sugar. Strangely I almost feel as if I'm doing something wrong. I sit at the table and casually eat a very pleasant and rewarding meal.

Once done I wash the dishes and come back to the living room where Master is still sitting, I curtsey and tell him my breakfast is done and thanked him for allowing me more than just a bowl of gruel. He says, "When you please me greatly Chantel, I will always be ready to reward you."

I say with joy, "Thank you Master." He tells me I'm free to relax and just hang, I can go online, watch t.v. or what ever I wish to do today. I'm so emotional right now that I come up to him, drop to my knees and put my hands on his thighs.

He looks at me smiling and says, "Ohh, does somebody want to play?"

I say, "Yes, Master, I want to play if you wish. I wish to suck your wonderful cock while I myself am unchaste." My sissy dick after weeks of chaste is growing hard once again this morning.

Master, stands and lets me drop his pants and briefs. He then sits back down and I take my right hand and begin to play with his nice, stiff cock. Soon I move my lips over it, kiss its beautiful head and with my own sissy dick hard I begin to suck him off. The sissy head bob is now at work. We both are moaning with joy and things are getting hot, very passionately hot.

Master soon though then has me get off his cock and has me then just kneel on the floor, it seems he really wants to fuck my sissy ass. I am now on the floor butt up in the air, hands out front. Master, then eases up my short, pencil skirt and slip. He eases down my navy, blue pantyhose and then my black, satin panty.

He gets from a corner drawer a tube of KY and then with his finger, enjoys to lube my butthole. He then takes his cock and begins to work it into my butthole. It soon plunges up my sissy ass. "Ugh, Umm, Ohhh, ahhh, ugh," I repeatedly say, as he begins to pound my bum hole.

He moans and so do I, we move as if we are one, each thrust he gives me has me move my hips forward and backwards too. My freed up sissy dick is now rock hard. I am feeling a butt fuck I have yet to feel as it's my first where my sissy dick is free from chastity itself with a man, a real man pounding my sissy ass. But it will get better soon with Master reaming my butthole his right hand now grabs my sissy dick to begin to fondle and stroke it.

" Ohh, ugh!, Ummm, ahhh, ohh, Master, oh it feels so good." I cry out as he strokes my dick, while he keeps fucking me.

Master in hot passion replies, "You, you like that my bitch? Feels good right Chantel?" as he is working to soon to get off inside me himself.

I'm almost in tears of passion, "Oh, oh my god, Master, yes, yes, ahh, ahhh ohhhh."

I cry out words of pleasure and lust as I shoot a small wad of sissy cum onto the carpet. And wonderfully seconds later Master fills my butthole with big, blast of his own hot, gooey, cum. As he then pulls out we gracefully fall to the floor together and he lays on me, our hearts are pounding together. We both sigh and pant. He says that was fucking great! I agreed. He soon gets up and does up his pants and I then pull up my panty and pantyhose, while next I fix my skirt. I then wipe up my small splooge of sissy cum off the carpet.

He sits back on the sofa and has me sit with him for a while. We cuddle as he plays with my hair. We sit as so for about 10 minutes and he says I am now free to go about as I please until dinner when we will with both Rick and Gage go out to a restaurant. That's right, I will be treated like a lady and have a nice meal rather than just a bowl of gruel tonight.

Master then gets a phone call and it seems that the producers of my BBC porno movie from the other night have a rough cut ready to be viewed. They would like to come by Master's house tonight so that all can watch it. Master says that it would be fine but after 8:00pm. I hear this and am quite looking forward to viewing the movie too.

For the next few hours I'm allowed to do as I please and am happy to be dressed still sexy and tarty. It was a blissful afternoon off for me. But soon Rick and Gage arrive and we will all be going out for dinner. As a happy sissy girl I'm looking forward to this. Of course I greet with curtsies, Rick and Gage as they each arrive. I serve cold drinks but soon am dispatched to my bedroom to freshen up prior to us leaving for dinner.

I only need a light touch up of my make up and a spritz of Chanel No.5. I put on my black bolero jacket with those cute fringes down both sleeves. I feel and look so cute and girly. It is stuff like this that really makes being a sissy girl so hot and fun for me.

We all get into Master's SUV and drive out to a nice restaurant, where I will be treated like a pretty lady. Mmm, I'm so excited! Once we arrive and Master parks the SUV, we all begin to get out of his SUV. I'm the last to get out and Oh my God, Master actually helps me out with his hand as a gentleman would. I gracefully plant my blue suede 6.5inch platform pump wearing feet on the pavement. I quickly adjust my short skirt and place my blue suede, purse strap over my right shoulder. We all walk to the restaurant and as joyously expected my high heels click with each sexy step I take. Ohhh, mmm my uncaged sissy dick is hard and it can be slightly seen as a bulge under my black pencil skirt. I try to be discreet though.

Once inside, the front desk greeter is told by Master that we have reservations and soon we are led to a table. The greeter actually pulls my chair out and says this is your seat ma'am. I'm flushed with feminine joy. Master and the others see my joy as being treated like a lady and they are all happy for me as they treat me like a lady too. Menus are given to us with me being first as a lady. I'm thinking this treatment as a lady feels so good. :-)

Between each of us looking at the menu, chit chat is had, I still do not speak unless spoken too, I'm still a submissive sissy girl. But I do enjoy talking with the men if they do talk with me. I do give my order to my Master so that he can place it with the waitress when she takes our order

Our waitress returns and asks if we are ready to order. The gents all order and Master orders for me as well. The waitress collects our menus, thanks us and soon returns to serve coffee. I feel so good, so ladylike, it's so wonderful. The gents all treat me like a lady and I am being a 100% perfect, docile, lady.

Talk between them does bring up the porno movie to be viewed later back at home. They are all looking forward to it as I am too. Soon though meals are served and I get my first very good dinner in over a week since I moved in permanently as Master's sissy maid and slut. Going from gruel to a fine meal is like a major treat for me. I make sure to thank Master for this pleasure. He replies positively and for me to enjoy this dinner.

About an hour passes and soon it's time to head back for home. It's just past 7:30pm as we get going, a calm pleasurable drive home. Once home we all relax inside and await for the production staff to bring us the rough cut edited porno movie of my BBC night.

As the people come I do serve coffee and sweets as the movie is then played on Masters big screen t.v. It's extremely erotic and lots of good camera views of the hot sex I had with those six, well hung, black males. I sit on the floor like a good girl and watch myself on video having great sex with these men. Everyone in the room is very into it and soon it's done. They all talk about it and such and then Master signs off on it and OK's some stills production artwork.

It's now about 9:30pm as the video production crew leave. My wonderful day off will soon end and tomorrow it will be back to my sissy maid and sissy slut position.

As such it comes time for Master to again lock my sissy genitals back up in my CB3000. I comply as I should. Once locked back up I know my day of blissful rest will soon be over. Master makes it clear that if I want more Sunday's as this one was. I need to be on my best sissy behavior. I must continue my sissy maid duties and slut work to meet or exceed his high expectations of me. Master makes it clear again to me, he is a tough Master and one who holds me to high sissy standards but will be fair and be very compassionate if I keep pleasing him beyond his expectations. I am on my knees and head bow to him and say I agree and it's my pure desire in life to now be the best sissy slave I can for him.

Master is now sending me to my bedroom and off to bed. It's early for me as it's only about 10:15pm but I must awake at 7:30am as per usual to begin another week of sissy slavery. I will get a good night's sleep though. I curtsey to Master and the others then head to bed.

First I wash my makeup off and then taking off my pretty clothes, putting them daintily and so lovingly away. I then put on my sleepwear, lingerie and pantyhose as my way of closing out my Sunday day off of bliss. In the morning it's back to the hard core reality of sissy maid duties and slut service. So be it and I know in my sissy heart that it's what I really want.