Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 07

Story Info
More becoming a sissy maid & slut, vol. 7 Chapter 13.
5.7k words
4.54
25.2k
13

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen: Work, Work, Work, Around the House, At the Adult Store and as a Slut at Night.

Monday, morning and back to my sissy maid services. Promptly I wake up at 7:30am. As per usual my morning routine of an enema, showering and dressing. Today I did have to reapply depilatory cream to keep my body smooth and hairless. It takes an extra 10 minutes to my normal routine. I will have to bump up my speed in order to be on time with Master's breakfast. But soon I have my makeup on and bra, panty and slip. Today I will put on one of my pink maid's dresses again but I will pull on a pair of white tights and white 5 inch spike heel pumps.

By 8:20am I'm preparing Master's breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. A pot of coffee on the go for him. Soon he enters into the room and I greet him saying, "Good Morning Master." and curtsey.

He says, "Good Morning Chantel, you look pretty in a pink maids dress and cute white tights and heels."

I curtsey and say, "Thank you Master." and serve his breakfast.

I pour a pot of gruel into my sissy bowl, but lucky me Master lets me have fresh, hot coffee. I thank him.

Soon though Master is off to his work, I curtsey to him as he leaves.

Today it's back to the Adult store for my four hour shift, but I also have chores to do at home too. Busy is a sissy maid's life. I gather my purse, put on a little white jacket and off to my car and drive to the store for my sissy work day.

Arriving I as expected greet Christa with a good morning and a curtsey. She smiles as now use to seeing her sissy maid employee ready to put in another sissy day of work. She likes the white tights and white high heel pumps with my pink maids dress today. She again tells me my makeup looks very good and feminine. I thank her and curtsey.

Christa has me put my jacket in back staff room but to keep my purse. I do as I'm told and she then hands me a set of car keys, saying, "Chantel these are the keys to Mark's car, the Cadillac ATS out back. You will take the car to the car wash up the street and vacuum it out then with the manual hand wash system give it a good wash." She then gives me a $10.00 bill. I'm to cash it for coins to operate the vacuum and then the washer system.

I reply, "Oh, ok Christa, where exactly is the one I shall go to?"

Christa tells, "It's just a couple blocks up the street." as she points the direction that I'm to go. She adds, "It should be fun for you to vacuum and wash a car wearing your lil pink maids dress, hose and heels." with a "tee hee," laugh she gives.

I say with a sissy blush, "Oh yes ma'am it should be exciting for me and for any other persons to see little sissy maid me."

Christa adds, "Now you be careful driving Mark's car," adding, "I know you are very good in heels, but this is Mark's expensive car, be very careful, Chantel."

I curtsey and reply, "Oh yes ma'am, I will be very careful while driving and cleaning Mark's car."

She then sends me on my way out the back door to the back staff parking lot. My 5 inch, white, spike heel pumps clicking with each sissy step to his car. I enter a very nice car with all my pink sissy maid's dress frills and my joy. I'm nervous as I am going to drive Mark's car to a car wash, but more so knowing that for as long as it may take me to first vacuum and then hand wash his car in my pink dress, white tights, white heels, wig and make up that the public will see me and certainly be curious to see a sissy maid doing her sissy duties. But I smile for myself and begin to drive off, Christa waves as I go and I smile and wave back to her. I drive very carefully in my heels as I do not want anything to go wrong in Mark's car.

A couple of minutes up the street and I pull in to see a free'd up vacuum. There is a guy vacuuming his car at the second vacuum. I'm thinking, Well this guy is about to get a look and maybe a laugh or thrill as I step out of Mark's car in all my sissy maid glory, LOL!

I'm nervous as I am about to do this, no matter how use a sissy like me gets to her dress and look it's always a nervous time when being out in public as the public is a wild card. One does not know what will be said and done when people see in my case a frilly sissy maid in high heels. So I open the car door and step out planting my white, high heels on the ground. The sun shines off my pink maids dress, cool morning air caresses my white tights encased legs. Mmmm I feel so excited but so nervous.

The guy at the other auto vacuum sees me and laughs. He then says, "Nice dress, pink is definitely your colour." with more laughter.

I face him, blushed and curtsey saying, "Thank you."

He laughs even more.

I grab my sissy purse and walk towards and into the gas station's store front. People see me and smile, giggle and say almost whispering comments. I get to the cashier and the 20 something girl smiles and is polite. I ask, "May I please cash this $10.00 bill for change to use the car wash?"

"Of course you can Hun," she says, and follows next with, "That is a pretty pink dress you have on, cute tights and heels too."

I sheepishly say, "Oh thank you ma'am." with a curtsey.

Another lady in line behind me can't help but laugh at that then saying, "You curtsey well. Especially in high heels."

I turn to her, curtsey again and say, "Oh thank you ma'am. Sissy maids like me enjoy our curtsies and to show respect to others who are above us in status."

Both ladies giggle, smile and each say, "That's nice." I gather the coins for the car wash and place them in my little, pink purse, saying thank you with a curtsey and walk back out to where Mark's car is parked.

The guy at the other vacuum stares at me and smiles again, saying, "Very cute walking in your high heels, you are a very pretty sissy."

I reply, "Thank you sir."

He responds, "Is that your car? If so you must make good money as a sissy maid?"

"Oh no sir," I respond with a smile. "I'm ordered by my employer to vacuum and wash his car today."

"Oh, ok, it must be fun for you to be all sissied up and doing such a chore?" he says.

I say, "Yes sir, it's a part of a sissy maids life."

I then proceed to plug coins into the vacuum and begin vacuuming the car while in my pretty dress, tights and heels. I try to be dainty and not work up any real sweat. It's warm but not hot. I go gently and slowly. Other customers come by and see me as they roll into washing booths. I see a few snap pics and or videos of me with their cell phones. I just keep being dainty and girly.

Once vacuuming is complete I drive the car into an empty wash bay. I plug coins in the wash to get the water running. I must be careful to not get dirty or wet as I went down Mark's Cadillac ATS. A lady from the other bay can't help not to look into mine. She gives me a flirty, whistle and cat call. I look at her and smile. She follows by blowing me a kiss and saying, "You are a very pretty sissy maid, LUV your dress HUN!"

I say, "Thank you ma'am," and curtsey while trying not to get wet.

She adds, "It must be harder for you to wash as such in those tall heels?"

I happily reply, "Oh no it's ok ma'am. I'm very good at wearing high heels."

She adds, "Yes, it looks as so, well you have fun now, you lil, sissy girl."

I smile, curtsey and say, "Thank you ma'am."

I go onto finish washing the car. Once done I get in and drive away back to the Adult Store. Once I arrive, park Mark's car I walk back in the store. Christa sees that I have returned, I hand her Mark's keys and curtsey to her saying, "I'm all done ma'am."

Christa replies, "Good girl, did it go well?"

I say, "Yes ma'am, some other customers had a laugh and fun watching me. I got nice compliments by most for being such a pretty sissy."

She says, "Mmm sounds like you had fun. But most importantly as long as Mark's car was cleaned well."

I curtsey and say, "Oh yes ma'am, it's all clean."

She says, "You better be sure Chantel, because Mark will review the quality of your cleaning on his car. Remember he has corporal punishment powers over you if he finds that you are not doing a good job here as his sissy employee."

I curtsey again saying, "Yes ma'am I hope sir Mark will be pleased at my job cleaning his car."

She then moves on to add, "Ok, Chantel I want you to now vacuum the store, clean the lunch room and bathroom next. That should keep you busy for much of your sissy shift."

I curtsey with a, "Thank you ma'am." and get to work.

Customers come by and all enjoy seeing sissy me and today I had to also provide two private time sessions with a couple of older men. Both times went well, got a bit of protein from their supplied, lovely male ejaculate.

Soon Mark comes into the store front after he looked over the quality of my car cleaning. He first talks to Christa. I'm cleaning the staff bathroom right now. I soon here Christa call to me, "Chantel, come over here right away!"

I scamper out front with my heels clicking away and I stand before her and Mark with a curtsey. I say, "Yes, how may I be of service?"

Mark says, "Come with me Chantel," as he waves his finger. The two of us then walk out back into the parking lot towards Mark's car.

"Look, over here sissy, look at the water spots all over the windows and the paint finish." he adds, "Do you think that is a good job of washing my car?"

I'm getting scared, say, "I...I...thought so sir, I'm sorry it may not be as good of a washing job as I thought sir."

Mark adds angrily, "This will not do! Not acceptable! It will have to be rewashed and done properly! Now since it's close to your quitting time today you will have to rewash my car tomorrow." more angrily he adds, "I had other plans to use you for tomorrow now they have to be pushed back, GOD DAMMIT!"

I'm near tears, saying, "Oh please sir Mark, I'm sorry, so sorry."

He adds, "I will have to punish you now."

I sadly add, "Yes sir, I understand sir."

We now both walk back inside the shop, Mark tells Christa he's taking me upstairs to decide my punishment. Once doing so, if any customers are in the store and they hear it being carried out, just tell them our store sissy maid is being suitably punished for a serious transgression. Christa, says, "Ok no problem."

I'm quivering in fear but soon Mark grabs my left hand with his right and begins pulling me in my 5 inch heels up the stairs to his office. My heart is pounding with fear.

Once inside his office he sort of pushes me towards his desk and says, "Get on your knees but face me you bimbo sissy!" To which I do.

"What punishment should I give you? Hmmm, well my belt is easiest so lets just give you a bit of a belt whipping." He says loudly.

He stands before me and tells me to undo his belt and pull it from his pants. I want to cry with fear but I know it won't help, so I am shaking but pull his belt from his pants. Once out I look up at him, his angry eyes pierce mine and I hand it to him with a, "Here is your belt sir."

He takes it in his hand and loops it up, "Get up off your knees Chantel!" To which I do.

"Turn around and bend over the desk!" he adds. I do as I'm told.

"So how many lashes should you get Chantel?"

I'm bent over his desk looking only forward, I struggle to say, "Oh sir, I...I... am not sure."

"God Dammit girl, you must have an idea of what you feel you deserve," he asks?

I so want to cry, but hold back, and say, "Umm...ohh... may...maybe t..t..ten lashes sir."

Mark laughs and says, "You feel improper washing of my expensive car is only worth ten lashes with my belt?"

I add in total fear, "I...I... am sorry but if you feel I deserve more then your choice is correct and mine will not be."

Mark says, "Tell you what Chantel, this is your first transgression with me. I'm going to take your choice of ten lashes and give that to you."

"Thank you sir," I meekly reply.

He adds, "You will thank me after each strike and ask for the next, do you understand Chantel?"

"Yes, yes sir," I say.

Mark prepares to begin my whipping by having me pull up my dress and petticoat, then pull down my pantyhose and panty. That first strike of his belt stings me to stiffen up my buttocks and I yelp. I thank him for it and ask for my next. The next strike stings more as it overlaps the first. I quiver my buttocks and yelp more as I thank him again and ask for my third. The next number of strikes cause my bottom to quiver with growing pinkish, red butt cheeks and stiffen them up after each strike. Mark waits until I loosen from the stiffening of my butt cheeks before further strikes. My yelps of pain do get louder.

Down at the store front Christa is with a customer and they hear the whipping and my yelping in pain as well as my, "Thank you sir, may I have another sir?"

"Somebody is getting dealt with upstairs," the customer says to Christa.

Christa as Mark said, notes, "It's sissy Chantel our new sissy maid employee, Mark is punishing her."

The customer asks, "What did she do wrong?"

Christa says, "She washed Mark's but did not properly wipe it dry, so it has all sorts of water spots on it, NOT GOOD!"

The customer says with a smile, "Oh I see, well a sissy has to learn."

Christa smiles and adds, "Chantel won't make that mistake again."

The customer adds, "Surely not." as he walks out of the shop with a good bye to Christa.

Back up stairs Mark is finishing up my belt whipping and after ten lashes, he glides his hand softly over my bright pink, butt cheeks as I moan in pain.

"Look Chantel, I don't want to do this to you, but as a sissy maid you need to be put in place when you deserve to be," He says.

I say in quiet pain, "Yes, yes sir, I know sir, thank you sir."

He has me turn to him getting up from the desk, my dress and petticoat now fall into place as I drop to me knees, but my panty and pantyhose are still at my knees. He has me move away as he pops his pants open and drops them with his underwear too. He sits leaning back on the front of his desk and says, "Come here to me Chantel." as he takes his right hand and grasps the back of my head and pulls me in towards his crotch.

"Ok, now your punishment is done, here is a reward for you, you will suck my cock, ok?"

I say, "Yes sir." and then grasp his balls and his cock with my hands as I then slip his stiff cock inside my mouth and do the task. I'm thinking, it's odd that the man who just moments ago whipped my sissy ass is now having me lovingly suck his cock off to then slurp up and swallow his man seed. But I do so with sissy pride and when Mark lets go I swallow his hot cum with a similar pride.

We both get ourselves back together clothing wise and he pays me my $20.00 pay. Plus splits the $40.00 in private time donations today and puts another $20.00 in another envelope that I will give to Master tonight. We both walk back down stairs to the store front, my butt cheeks are still stinging. Christa asks, "Did somebody learn a good lesson? " with a giggle.

I sheepishly reply, "Oh yes ma'am and I'm better for it."

Marks says. "Damn right Chantel, damn right."

I curtsey and am dismissed to go home now. Sitting in my car with my freshly whipped butt cheeks is not fun though.

Later on I'm back at home doing a few necessary chores and of course like a good sissy maid I greet Master with a curtsey as he returns from his job. I make him a nice dinner, eat myself more gruel but again Master is kind enough to let me have a fresh cup of coffee. I'm so happy at that.

After washing the dinner dishes Master sends me to my room to change into a slutty outfit for the night. Gage will be by soon and with he has some fun night time slut plans for me tonight.

My butt cheeks are returning back to a normal state now that a couple of hours has passed since my store whipping. The belt used was wide and as such did no cut or really bruise me.

Going through my wardrobe I pick out a short white knit dress that has an A-line short skirt sewn in. The top part is knit and has a pearl beaded appliqué sewn on it. The blue, raw silk skirt is short on me about 3/4 up my thighs. I'm going to slip back on my 'SLUT' imprinted pantyhose and I'll step into my royal, blue, suede platform 6.5 inch spike heeled pumps again. Touch up my make up and spritz on Chanel No. 5 and Mmm, yummy I look sweet but still quite naughty as a slut.

I go to show Master my look and he approves especially the 'SLUT' pantyhose, he says they will be cool for what and where I'm going tonight. Little do I know LOL!

Gage arrives and also loves my slutty look. I put on a white cropped jacket and pack my blue purse as we step out and into Master's SUV. Off we go, where it will be I still don't know :-)

After a while of driving I find that we pull into a Mass Transit Park 'n Ride. I'm nervous as Master tells me that I must take a light rail transit train into the part of the city where a rather seedy night time cruiser's park will be my place to walk around looking for hook ups.

He says, "The cool thing is on the train not only do you look hot and slutty, but those 'SLUT' pantyhose you have on will raise more eyebrows and likely laughter and comments from others both exciting and derogatory."

I sheepishly reply, "Oh I know, it's going to nervous enough for me to be out dressed a such but also the 'SLUT' pantyhose will draw even more eyes upon me. I'm quite nervous Master."

He replies, "Oh, you'll be fine Chantel, the added humiliation will just be more exciting," he adds, "Plus Chantel, men will be more horny for you and that is great."

"Yes, sir," is my quiet reply.

I then step out of the SUV and know I'm off for a very interesting, nervous and likely filed with lots of horny sex night. As I stand to watch Master and Gage drive off. I then begin my walk through the park 'n ride into the transit station.

It is later in the evening after 6:30pm, but the public is coming and going and as such many soon see me in all my slutty style. No amount of being use to it all gets a sissy like me use to the public's views and comments towards me.

The eyes of many are upon me. I hear laughing and comments from many like, look at that faggot, Oh my God look what that faggot is wearing, Oh My God, looks like quite the tranny slut. I have to endure it all as I first pay for a transit pass. As I do so I know cell phones are taking pictures and videos of me. I'm quite the sight in a short dress, 'SLUT' imprinted pantyhose, sky high platform heels and a wig and makeup.

I walk up to the ramp, my heels making that erotic sound of click, clock, click, clock as I step. I try to keep to my business as I wait on the ramp, but it's hard to not see the videos and pics taken as well as all sorts of comments and giggles.

The transit train arrives and I step inside with the others, I quietly find a seat and am seated, keeping quiet and trying to not be too nervous. The eyes of most all people inside with me can't help but see me.

"Damn, girl, you look hot," one traveler says.

Followed by a lady who says, "Them nylons, just look at them nylons, SLUT, really SLUT all over them!"

The guy adds, "Yep! I bet she is a SLUT!"

I feel the need to politely reply, "Yes, I'm wearing 'SLUT' imprinted pantyhose because I am a slut," I add, "I'm dressed as a slut because I am going to spend the night walking as a slut."

Chuckles by many, and a lady speaks, "Well girl, you have do what you have to do, you definitely look slutty enough."

I smile and say, "Yes, my Master has helped me get to being a sissy slut. I'm trying to serve him and his wishes. He wants me to become the best slut that I can be." I keep speaking, " Dressing as such and strutting around looking for hook ups is what I do.

A lady says, " Well those heels look to be quite wickedly high, how can you walk in them?"

12