Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 08

Story Info
More becoming a sissy maid & slut, vol. 8 Chapter 14.
5.3k words
4.6
23.2k
12

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen: Chantel Learns a Lesson.

Another bright and early morning for me. Another busy day ahead as a sissy maid and later on as a slut. What plans Master has for me as a sissy slut tonight, I don't know, but I'm sure it will be exciting, with lots of creamy cum for me to taste and swallow as well as good for hard core butt fucking. I'm already getting very use to the slut lifestyle, Master is and I will do my best to keep him proud of me.

Once showered and dressed today back in a black satin and white lace maids dress, I will pull on some white fishnet pantyhose for some extra sex appeal. I will put on a pair of black, leather 5 inch high heeled pumps with sexy double ankle straps. But soon I am in the kitchen and on with another morning of making my Master's breakfast.

As typical, when Master enters the kitchen I curtsey with a "Good Morning Master."

Our breakfast is as typical, but Master tells me that he has another exciting night of slut duties planned for me. He keeps it at that to build up my suspense. I know for me it's back to the Adult Store this morning and from my poor quality washing of Mark's car yesterday resulting in a good ten belt lashes on my sissy ass from Mark will have me do a better job washing his car today.

Well Master is now off to work with a a good day curtsey by me and I then wash dishes and get a few chores done prior to me leaving for my work shift. I grab my cropped, white jacket and purse and I'm on my way to the Adult Store for my four hour sissy maid shift.

Getting there just before 10:00am and quickly I scamper in and hang my purse and jacket in the staff room. I meet Christa up front and give a curtsey. She tells me that I look cute today in my black maids dress, white fishnet pantyhose and black double ankle strap 5 inch pumps. I curtsey and thank her again.

I now hear Mark coming down the stairs and I greet him with a curtsey, He hands me his car keys and tells me to wash his car again but this time do it right. Make sure I use the micro fibre cloths left in the trunk to dry the car after it's washed. I curtsey and agree as well as I say, "Yes, sir, Thank you, sir." as I walk out to the back lot to get in his car and drive it back to the car wash again. Meh I'll be putting on another sissy maid show for other customers at the car wash :-)

I now carefully drive his Cadillac ATS back to the car wash and luck out as I am able to pull it into an empty wash bay right away. I step out of the car in all my sissy maid frills and lace to then have to go back to the store front to cash a $10.00 bill for coins to use the car wash again. Another comfortable sunny morning as I step in my heels to walk to the store. Customers and the same cashier lady from yesterday see me and smile, laugh and comment on my pretty maids dress, hose and heels. The cashier says, " Well, you are back again Hun and today in a pretty black maids dress."

I curtsey and say, "Yes ma'am I have to rewash my employer's car." as I hand her the $10.00 bill to get coins.


She then hands me coins, says, "There you go Sugar." then smiles.

I thank her with a curtsey as I then walk back out and too the car. I then plug coins into the wash and begin my task at hand. A guy at the auto vacuum sees me and can't help not to walk up to the bay and tells me after a cat call, whistle that I look cute and he loves the white fishnets and the high heels. I curtsey without getting wet and smile as I thank him. He smiles back and gets back to vacuuming his car.

The wash takes oh about 5-6 minutes and soon I'm back in the car to drive it out of the wash bay and park it so that I can get back out to then wipe the car dry with the micro fibre cloths. A few minutes into this as I'm doing so with my black maids dress, white fishnets and black heels all under bright morning sunshine a guy finishes up in the next bay and pulls up beside Mark's parked car. He is in a raised up Ford F150 4x4 pick up. He steps out sees me while he too starts to dry his truck too. With interest he then talks to me with a compliment on how I look in my maids dress. I curtsey and thank him. He asks why I am dressed as a sissy maid? I tell him I have Master and live as his sissy maid and slut.

"SLUT!" he says.

"Yes sir, slut," I happily reply.

He asks, "If I offered you oh say $40.00, what would you do for me?"

I am kind of taken back, but say, "Hmm, well for $40.00 you could have your cock sucked or just fuck me, which ever you wish."

He excitedly asks, "Really? Hmm how about getting up in my truck here right now and then just sucking my dick?"

I add, "Here? You mean right here, now and in your truck?"

"Sure, it's up high and once in and you down at my lap, nobody will see you." he adds. "I mean we are parked side by side, lets just get in and do it, lets have some naughty fun."

I'm looking around and think meh it's $40.00 " OK! Lets do it."

I quickly hop in the passenger side and he gets in the driver's side and asks me my name? I tell him it's Chantel and he really loves it. He tells me his name is Joe. He gives me $40.00 and I stuff it in my bra. Soon his pants are open and his now stiff cock is out and ready. I lean in and begin to slip it in my wet mouth. His crotch smells a little bit sweaty, but it is a cock and I love all cock. I begin running my tongue all over it. I lift it up and tongue the back side of his 6+ inch uncut dick from near his balls, and slowly run my tongue up the back of the shaft to the tip of his cock's head. I can sense his cock quiver as I do that and he moans in joy. I slurp my saliva all over his cock and we both moan, I do much of that sissy slut head bob. He is getting so fucking close as his cock's head throbs with lust.

Soon, so soon, he grunts and moans and then a blast of his hot jizz fills my sissy mouth. I swallow every drop. He is in total joy as I slip my mouth off his dick. His shaft is all smeared in my red lipstick. I look up at him and once we make eye contact, I open my mouth to show him that I swallowed his man juice. He fucking loves it. Soon his pants are done back up, I get back up from his lap and I thank him for the $40.00 and he thanks me for the blow job. I step out and soon get back to finish drying Mark's car. Joe soon drives off in his 4x4 pick up with a smile.

I then get in and carefully drive Mark's car back to the store and park it in back. I get out, lock it up and scamper in my heels back inside the store. Christa and Mark both greet me and I curtsey to acknowledge this. I hand Mark back his car keys. We both walk back out back to see that he looks over the work I did today in washing his car. Today he is now pleased and tells me so, with gushing sissy pride I thank him and curtsey.

Once back in the store Christa takes control over me and how I shall be used as a sissy maid for the remainder of my shift. She says, "First, before your 15 minute lunch break, you will clean from top to bottom the staff bathroom. You will scrub the toilet, sink and on your sissy knees the floor. You will polish the chrome and impeccably clean the mirror. You will refill any toilet tissue, hand soap and hand towels. Do you understand Chantel?"

I clearly reply, "Oh yes, ma'am."

She says, "Then get to it, once done then you can take your 15 minute lunch break."

I say, "Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am." and I get to work.

It takes me a good 1/2 hour clean and detail the staff washroom, Christa checks in on me a few times and then once done, she reviews my quality of work.

"Good job, sissy. All duties done properly," she says.

I reply with joy, "Thank you ma'am."

Christa now adds, "You can take your 15 minute lunch break."

I curtsey and say, "Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am."

I go into the lunch room and from the fridge grab a small plastic container, inside now all cold, congealed and like bland, soft rubber is a few table spoons of my morning gruel. Ugh, it's pretty bad but it's my lunch. I am allowed to have a cup of fresh black coffee though. Soon I sit and begin to eat.

Mark now covers the front and Christa comes in and has her 1/2 hour lunch break. Her meal is a lot more palatable :-) She asks me about my gruel and I say it's pretty bland but it's my prescribed lunch from my Master's wishes. A few tablespoons of gruel hardly is filling as well. I soon finish up as my 15 minutes is near up. I wash my container and the mug, curtsey to Christa as she sends me back onto the shop floor.

Out there, Mark is running up a sale with a customer. The customer is a youngish male who sees me and smiles. I stand daintily aside as Mark finishes up. Mark then introduces me to the youngish man, "This is sissy Chantel, our store sissy maid."

I curtsey and say, "Hello sir."

The customer says, "She looks lovely in that maids dress and sexy heels. I like the white fishnets too."

I blush and say with another curtsey, "Thank you sir."

He then leaves and Mark tells me to get a mop bucket and mop out to mop up the floor out front here. To which I do as I'm told with a curtsey.

Mopping out front has me being seen as entertaining to customers, this also means a couple of "Private time with Chantel." clients. Down and dirty for $20.00 donations each I suck off a couple of horny men in the back privacy booths.

Soon though it's time to end my shift, up stairs in Mark's office and on my knees before him he puts $20.00 in my pay envelope and splits the donations so that another $20.00 is placed in a donations envelope. I am now to get down and suck Mark off on my knees as my last task for my work day here and a good time for him.

Soon it's after 2:00pm, I'm in my car and going back home. I begin to think of the $40.00 I made at the car wash earlier today. I mean I really should give it to Master today, but Hmm I think, Hey, he does not know and maybe he does not need to know of this quick $40.00 I made from sucking Joe's cock in his truck earlier. I can just keep it to myself.

I then figure that I've been a good sissy slave to Master over the last week. I've had to learn a lot, my lunch time gruel meal was pretty awful, maybe since it's only what 2:10pm and Master wont be home until after 5:00pm, I can swing by a fast drive through and grab me a burger and fries. I know that I should not be doing this, but what Master does not know, wont hurt him or me. I see a McDonalds and figure, to Hell with it, I've been a damn good girl, a quick burger, fries, drink and apple pie wont hurt. So I pull into line at the drive through.

The staff at the window will also get a quick thrill seeing sissy me too. As the line slowly moves through and cars come in behind me, karma being a bitch is about to strike me. I place my order, A Big Mac, large fries, large Coke, and an apple pie it comes to a little under $10.00. I begin moving up the line.

Two cars behind my car, by coincidence or karma happens to be Master's friend Rick. He notices my car and looks closely to see what appears to be sissy me, my wig and top of my dress can be seen. He wonders, what the Hell is Chantel doing in a drive through? It's after 2:00pm so she can't be getting food for the Adult Store staff. Is she spending her pay? She knows Master forbids this.

But Rick quietly observes me in my car. He places also his order and the line keeps moving. He sees me pay and get a bag of food. I then pull out and move to a free parking space so that I can have a quick and for my sissy life enjoyable meal. It's a world better than all the damn gruel that I routinely eat. As I sit and quickly eat this meal with joy, I fail to see Rick has now parked a few spaces up and behind me.

Rick gets on his phone and calls Master George.

George answers, "Hello."

Rick says. "Hey man, you wont believe what I'm seeing?"

George asks, "What? What's up?"

Rick says, "Look, I'm at McDonalds and just grabbed a quick meal from the drive through and fuck I see fucking Chantel getting the same."

George angrily says, "What? You sure it's her?"

Rick confidently says, "I'm parked a few spaces from her now, she's fucking eating up. She has not recognized me, but I can see the fucking sissy in her wig and part of her dress from my window. The bitch has bought herself a burger and fries."

George fuming, "How the fuck is she doing that? Is she spending her $20.00 pay today? Is she spending any of the sex donations money she gets from the store? I mean fuck she knows I have records of all this." he adds, "Give me a minute, I'm gonna check her bank balance to see if she has withdrawn money from her bank account. I'll call you back in a few minutes."

As George is doing that with Rick sitting in his car and waits, things get back to sissy me. Rick first though takes cell phone pics and then sends them to Master.

I'm naughtily having a good time, eating a good fast food meal. I can't take too long as I do have to get home and onto my chores, but I can spare a few more minutes to eat. I now think I should stash the $30.00 and change I still have, in my car for future little moments where I can sneak in a little special time. I look for a safe place to stash the $30.00 and tuck it away in a case that I holds spare car fuses. I think if Master was to find this money I can just say I forgot about it as I stored it here months ago. So I now finish up and soon get ready to head back home.

But back to Rick and Master as he calls Rick back in a phone conversation. Master sees online that I had NOT used the ATM, perplexed he says, "Fuck, where did the bitch get the cash?"

Rick says, "I don't know man but she's chowing down on a burger, fries and a drink."

George asks, "Do you think the bitch is turning tricks on the side?"

Rick says, "No? really? you think she'd slut herself out behind your back?" he adds, "That would be stupid and she should know she'd be in so much shit with you if she got caught."

George angrily says, "Well I have to assume such. I'll get to the bottom of this tonight, when you and Gage come over for dinner and our slut plans for Chantel tonight. But first we better get this sorted out with the stupid sissy."

Rick says, "Well, she will need to be punished by you."

George says, "Fuck, yeah, she's gonna get it and bad. That fucking burger and fries will cost her dearly."

Rick says, "Well she's finished I guess as she looks like she is about to drive away."

George finishes, "Well ok, thanks for the pics, she's in a shit load of trouble from this," and ends with a "Cya later."

Back to me, I blissfully drive home and once there I get inside and get on with some household chores, then soon after get Master's dinner on the go. I know Rick and Gage will be by for dinner. I feel good from my secret mid day lunch. But I do think and worry, Hmm I'm not going to be very hungry tonight, I probably will not want to eat much gruel. I'm going too have to make a reason to not eat much. Hmmm, I'll just say I'm not feeling too well and just spoon in a few bites.

Soon Master will be home from work, I will happily greet him at the door with a curtsey. So I carry out a few chores and soon get dinner on the go.

About 5:00pm Master comes home and I scamper to the front door to greet him and give him a deep curtsey. As we move up stairs he sits on the sofa in the living room, I kneel before him as he asks how is dinner coming? I say it will be ready shortly. He reminds me that Gage and Rick will be here soon to which I say I've made enough food to feed you three hungry men. I sense though Master is bothered.

He asks, "Any other things left to cook?"

I reply, "Only a small pot of gruel for myself."

Master asks, "Well what the Hell for?"

I now oddly reply, "I'm sorry Master, but I'm not sure what you mean, I always make myself a pot of gruel for my dinner."

He says, "Why should you? as you ate a few hours ago."

Me, now growing blush in the face with nerves, and confused, "I...I... am sorry Master, what do you mean?"

Master now showing anger, "Don't fucking lie to me you bitch. I just happen to know you went to McDonalds earlier today and bought yourself a meal."

I am now breathing hard my nerves are flustered, "Ah, ah, oh I...I.. am sorry Master, I was just hungry for something other than gruel."

He asks, "It's not your place to make such unauthorized purchases." he loudly adds, "Where the fuck did you get the money to pay for the meal? I mean I checked your bank balance and saw you did not take any money out without permission. Your pay envelope today has $20.00 in it, the sex donation envelope has the $20.00 inside as it should, so bitch, where did you get the damn money?"

I'm starting to freak out, how did he know I did this? but I say, "Master, I'm sorry, but, but when washing Mark's car at the car wash. I was drying it when a guy pulled up beside me in his Ford 4x4 pick up. He was drying his truck off when he began to talk to me. Soon talked moved to how much sex he could get from me for $40.00. I agreed to get in his truck and suck him off for the $40.00, once done I left."

Master says, "So you prostituted yourself out and decided that the money shall be yours." he angrily adds, "Where did you get that fucking idea Chantel?"

I sadly reply, "I was going to give it too you sir, HONESTLY! But I had such a lousy lunch at the store with the clumpy, cold gruel so on my way home I saw the McDonalds and went to order a treat. I'm so sorry Master." I add, "How did you find out?"


Master says, "By luck or karma Rick happened to be there too and he saw you then called me. "Master shows me photos of me at McDonalds on his cell phone. Look, he took pics of you chowing down, you damn thief!"

I'm on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry Master, so sorry."

He angrily asks, "Where the fuck is the rest of the money?" he goes on, "Come on bitch, is it still in your purse, your bra, where?"

I'm freaking now he will be pissed as I hid it in my car. "I'm sorry Master, it's in my car."

He pissed to Hell says, "So you little thief are so damn greedy to not just spend money earned that was not yours but by your own sissy contract was your Master's. But you had to keep what the $30.00 odd left over?"

I near tears, "Sorry Master, I was just being stupid."

He says, "Damn right you were, go get the damn money from you car now bitch!"

I get up off my knees, curtsey and say, "Yes Master." I then quickly get the $30.00 and come back to hand it to him.

Master says, "Well you will be severely punished Chantel, this is a major transgression. That $10.00 meal will cost you oh so dearly faggot! Now get the fuck in the kitchen and get dinner ready. Gage and Rick will be here soon. THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING DINNER FOR YOU!"

I sheepishly walk back into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. Rick and Gage arrive and the three sit in the living room and discuss me and my terrible transgression. I know nothing in their discussions will be easy on me, nor honestly should it be. I stupidly and selfishly carried out a bad transgression. That $40.00 I earned earlier today by sucking Joe off in his truck was not my money, but by contract, it was my Master's.

I now walk out to the living room and say, "Gentlemen, dinner is ready to be served."

They walk and are seated. I begin serving and do not speak as I do so unless spoken too. Once done Master sends me to the kitchen to begin washing pots and pans. I curtsey and do as I'm told. The three talk about my punishment. So I soon hear him call for me.

I walk to the dining room and curtsey, "Yes Master." I stand daintily and head bowed down.

Master sternly says, "Chantel, here is your punishment for the serious transgression," he goes on "One, no matter how good you may be for the rest of this week, you will not be rewarded with next Sunday off. Two as such, you will not be freed from your chastity to be allowed masturbation privileges. Three, I will work your sissy ass off next Sunday. From the minute you wake up until I let you get your sissy ass back to bed, next Sunday will be a horribly hard day of hard labour." he adds more " After coffee and dessert, that you will serve momentarily, I'll tell you about your corporal punishment tonight. But rest assured Chantel it wont be pleasant for you. That fucking $10.00 meal you had with stolen money today will cost you so fucking much more."

12