Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive has us end at the very Adult Store that I work at. I'm curious and whisper to Trish and Tracie, that I work part time at this store. They are peeked with curiosity. Once parked the men get out and we each step out and plant our high heeled feet on the ground. Three pink, frilly and laced up sissy maids walk to and are greeted at the store by Christa.

Master says, "Hi Christa, the girls are here."

Christa replies, "Yes, they all look so lovely, perfect little sissies.


We all curtsey to her and say, "Hello ma'am."

Walking in we are greeted by Mark who is very pleased at seeing the three of us. We curtsey and greet him too. We each stand side by side, dutifully bowing our heads and listen as Mark, Christa and our Masters talk and as such reveal what is to happen tonight.

It seems an after hours business party is to go on, about 15-20 people are to be by for a party and sales function. Most of them are others into kink, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, same sex couples, a couple of pro dominatrix-es, and a couple of dominant men. Mark has set up some BDSM, gear notably some bondage and other sex toys. We are led into a back room where some chairs are set up and tables for appetizers and drinks will be. But the stars of the show besides us three sissy maids and soon to be models, are first stocks. These are new ones for the shop made out of powder coated metal they have neck and wrist restraints and foot pads. The main structure can be raised and lowered by loosening one knob and sliding the vertical support up and down. This allows the sub/slave/sissy to be adjusted to the proper bend to have the Master or Mistress use said sub/slave/sissy as they wish.

The next device is a fuck bench. It has the sub/slave/sissy down on knees and down on elbows with pads and straps to restrain these limbs. There is a padded bar at the midriff which keeps the sub/slave/sissy mid section in place. Another pad to rest the head on and can also be locked in place. This bench can be used with an optional automatic paddling device. This optional device is designed to slot in place and a 20 inch leather paddle attached to a motor which can be adjusted in force and rate, looks devilishly sinister to a sub/slave/sissy buttocks.

The last device is another fuck/punishment mount. I lesser priced model to the last where its simple design has the sub/slave/sissy kneel on the floor straddling the bench where the feet and wrists along with neck can be strapped in place. It is a nice value alternative to the fuck bench noted above.

All three devices can be used with fucking machines and will be demonstrated as such tonight. The three of us look at each other and then back at these wicked devices and are a little nervous and scared. Christa says we will be put place later tonight after out guests all arrive. We all curtsey and acknowledge this. Christa takes us to prepare serving trays of appetizers and drinks /coffee for the soon to arrive guests.

Masters and Mark are all talking with each other and enjoying this. We three keep on working in our heels and follow any instructions by Christa.

Soon our guests have arrived and we are introduced as sissy maids and walk about with serving trays of appetizers and drinks. We curtsey with each guests we serve. We are the 'yummy' talk of the night. Men women all love us in our sissy maid glory.

That said soon Mark wants to get on with the demonstration of the products. Our Masters have us follow Marks commands, with Christa helping him. Starting with me I will be the one put in the stocks. I walk up to it and slowly bend over and placing my wrists in the restraints, then putting my neck in its restraint. As I'm doing this with Christa a strapping me in secure, Mark explains the device. Soon my feet are standing on foot pads. Straps are attached to these as well, keeping my high heeled feet secured. At this moment the vertical brace is at its highest point and I'm standing only slightly bent forward. Mark shows how to loosen the knob that holds the brace up. It is now set to slide down and back up to where ever the dominant/master/mistress may choose. I am 100% compliant to where Mark will set and fix the vertical brace. He chooses to lower it two where I'm about 90 degrees to the brace and my buttocks would be extended straight out backwards. They both leave me here at the moment to move on to my sissy girlfriends. That said I am able to see eyes of interest and curiosity on me and cell phone pics /videos are being made.

Next, Trish is taken to the fucking bench, the more expensive one with knee and arm pads to strap her in place. She complies and is soon in doggy position on the bench, knees down and on her elbows up front. They attach the head pad but will not use the neck restraint, noting though its option. She too is left restrained for the moment.

Tracie's turn next on the fucking/punishment restraint. She is led by Christa helps Tracie on her knees straddling the frame. Her ankles are secured and her head then wrists are strapped up front. Her knees rest on the bare floor. Mark explains added punishment can be had by having the sub/save/sissy kneeling on a hard floor or a popular thing kneeling on bed of dried rice. It would added to the suffering punishment of the sub/slave/sissy. Now Tracie is in place.

OK, they move back to Trish as her bench allows for the addition of the optional automatic paddling device. The guests are highly peaked over this. As Christa mounts the paddler, Mark explains it. Attached is a long cable to a control box. He notes one control knob is for force, with 0 being a minimal pull back of the paddle and giving only a light smack. As one progresses up to a maximum of 5 each change increases the devices ability to pull back the paddle and release a more forceful and painful smack. He says, 3-4-5 will give very serious painful smacks on say buttocks.

Mark next explains the second control knob. It set the frequency of the smacks. 0 is one smack per pressing of the red action button. 1 will automatically give one smack per 45 seconds, 2 is one smack per 30 seconds, 3 is one smack per 15 seconds, 4 is one smack per 10 seconds and 5 is one smack per 5 seconds.

Myself and Tracie trapped in our place are able to watch this on Trish. One can sense her dread. Mark sets the device to 0 and frequency to 0 so he can press the red action button and then has the device go at the minimum 0 setting. The swat is very light, barely affecting Trish, even though she's very scared. The guests are enjoying this display. Mark moves up to 1 and initiates the swat, a bit more of a bite in the swat of the paddle, Trish "ouch's" a touch. He moves up through the levels but by number 3, Trish actively yelps in pain and quivers her bottom and clenches her butt cheeks. The guest are very aroused by it all. I look at Tracie and she looks at me in dread as to what will lie in store for us.

By number 5 Trish is starting to cry in pain. Mark stops the paddler as it no longer needs to be shown. Christa wearing a soft satin glove then gracefully brushes Trish's buttocks with it to help take the sting out of it. Trish thanks her for such.

Mark next moves to me and Christa wheels out a motorized device that has a longish metal rod on it. She takes a 10 inch dildo and screws it to the rod, then lubes it up. The wheels make moving it in place easier, they can be locked once it's in place. Mark makes some final adjustments by pushing the dildo up my butt hole. Once its inside me, he sets the machine to slow and turns it on to observe how it pushes the dildo up my sissy ass. I grunt a bit as the dildo hunts for free movement inside me. Once Mark is satisfied he sets the speed up and observes the dildo work my butt hole over. It hurts and I "umm and ugghing" a lot but soon it's on it rhythm, not too slow, not too fast, But enough to stimulate me and my prostrate. He explains that not only does the fucking machine with me in bondage feel discomfort at my situation, it also gives my prostrate that massage and has it work seminal fluid up my uncaged sissy dick.

It will soon enough milk me without the true pleasure of a male orgasm. It will be a weird feeling of lust in my genitals and lack of true ejaculatory joy for me. A frustration to any genetic male. They leave me as such with the whirring of the fucking machine on my sissy ass.


Tracie awaits the same as they show how the fucking machine can be set for her bondage. Soon like me she's under the assault of this insidious fucking machine. It too whirrs away as she like me moans and groans. THE GUESTS LOVE IT!!

They then put a fucking machine and dildo on Trish too. The sight of three sissy maids in pink, ruffles, lace, white tights, white heels being worked over by relentless and unforgiving fucking machines and 10 inch dildos is amazing! The chatter in the audience is highly charged. Soon some notice that I am now streaming semen out from my sissy dick. I moan and groan, I want to enjoy a true ejaculation but merely must accept the feeling of my prostrate being massaged to milking condition.

The guests love it and lucky for them, Trish and Tracie are also now streaming semen from their sissy dicks. We are kept on the machines as now the guests mill about. Some talking about each of us and asking us how we each feel being locked up and milked? we are truthful in the sexual frustration we feel an the uncomfortable way of our imposed bondage. We are questioned on this and as a punishment device and we all agree these bondage devices are great for such, the fucking machines are great too. Trish has the honour of telling how she feels about the automatic paddler. Mark and Chris enjoy taking orders for sales.


Our Masters are all proud of us as we endure all this. About one hours passes and we three sissy girls enjoyed our mutual prostrate milkings. As guests leave, Christa frees each of us from the machines and bondage. We are wrecked, weak in our knees and fully compliant. We are rewarded with freedom to eat any left over appetizers and even have a mixed drink or two. We three girls chat about our night and a hard as it was we all know that we each enjoyed it tonight.

Soon it was made clear that Trish and Tracie will be joining me as employees at the shop. They each signed the same work contract, for the same $20.00 per day wages and same rules. Christa will manage us daily and Mark will continue his superior position over us. I will work 10am-2pm. Trish will work 11am-3pm. Tracie will work 12noon-4pm. We overlap our shuts but extend our sissy work over a longer work day.

We all curtsey and thank Mark an Christa as our Masters now take us home. Soon each of us will be in our own imprisoned bedrooms with our true dominant Masters. Driving home though it was made clear another business venture. The men have created a new business. "Satin, Ruffles and Lace, Sissy Maid Services." We three maids will be contracted for maids service, cleaning and parties. We have our first contracted party next Saturday. An all day affair at a country party/barbecue. It shall be fun for us three.

*********************************************


Chapter Twenty: "Satin, Ruffles and Lace, Sissy Maid Service."

Well it's Saturday at 7:30am and I awake into another day of my sissy slave life. Today I know will be an exciting and interesting day for not just myself but my new sissy sister friends, of course our Masters will soon have us all be each other sissy lovers too, I'm sure of it. Anyways I go through my morning procedures and soon as prescribed by my Master and also prescribed for Trish and Tracie, I will be in a white bra and lightly padded white panty. I will have a white camisole and my white ruffled petticoat. I will pull on a pair of black, silky sheer pantyhose and will be in a black satin and white laced trimmed maids dress. As surely the other girls are doing so right now as well. I sit in my make up chair and finishing my makeup and think, right now Trish and Tracie are probably doing the same thing, the sweet feeling of knowing my sissy girl friends are doing the same nor similar thing is so cute to me.

Soon I slip on my pair of black leather double ankle strapped 5 inch high heeled pumps. I get into the kitchen and make breakfast for my Master, serve him promptly as he awakes and greet me. He is excited at our first contracted service of 'Satin, Ruffles, 'n Lace, Sissy Maid Services. He tells me that myself and the other girls will be working pretty long and at times shall quite busy today. We will be prepping for a country style party and barbecue for about 30 guests. The paying clients are a husband and wife. So from prep, to service, to entertainment, to clean up, it's going to be a long day for us girls. He tells me he is counting on me to be a proper head maid. Of course I thank him for the responsibility and give him a curtsey.

After breakfast I wash dishes and get my white cropped jacket and black over the shoulder purse. I'm to pick the other sissy girls up in my car from each Master's house. Then drive out to the rural address. We must be there by 10:00am, it's 9:00am now so I have to get my sissy butt in gear and go. I curtsey to my Master and say, "I will be my best Master, we will not disappoint you three gentlemen and have the clients and their guests happy."

He says, "Good girl, get on your way now."

I venture to my car and begin the drive to pick up both sissy Trish and sissy Tracie from their Master's homes. First stop is Master Rick's home to pick up Trish. Rick has her ready to go in her black maids dress, black sheer pantyhose and a pair of black suede 5 inch spike heeled pumps. She gets in the passenger side and says, "Hello Chantel, how are you?"

I answer, "Good Trish, looking forward to the sissy maid day the three of us gals will have. It will be a long day, lots of work but probably lots of exciting entertainment by us for the guests."

Trish says, "Yep we are probably going to be tired by then end of our day, but we all know it's what we truly want."

We chit chat while I drive to Master Gage's house to pick up Tracie. Once we get there she too is already waiting for us. She gets in with a customary good morning to us and we say good morning back to her. She is like us in a black maids dress, black sheer pantyhose and in black smooth leather 5 inch spike heel pumps.

Driving out the the country address give us sissy gals time to enjoy chatting. It's quite the sight, three frilly sissy maids in our sissy dresses, pantyhose, high heels, make up and perfume abounds us three :-)

We get to the address a few minutes before 10:00am and that is good as we are expected by 10:00am. We three step our from the car, fix our dresses and begin our click, clock, walk in heels to the front door. I ring the door bell and in moments the door opens to a nice oh 30'ish lady, blonde hair, average height and quite curvy even though she is dressed casually in sweatshirt and jeans.

I introduce ourselves to her, "Good morning ma'am, we are from Satin, Ruffles and Lace Sissy Maids, my name is sissy Chantel, this is sissy Trish and this is sissy Tracie."

We all curtsey in unison.


She replies, "My, my, my, we expected frilly sissy maids, but to see you three in person wearing your maids dresses, hose, heels, wigs and makeup, well you all look darling. My name is Ann, Miss Ann to you three."

We curtsey again and say, "Good morning Miss Ann."

She now has us walk with her upstairs to the kitchen, her husband is there. He is also a 30 something, white male, tall and attractive, in a black T-shirt and blue jeans. Ann calls to him, "Monroe, these are the three sissy maids to work for us today."

Monroe turns and looks at us, he smiles and says, "Quite the cute trio off sissy maids, lovely black dresses, pantyhose and sexy spike heels."

Ann introduces us, "This is Chantel the head maid, and then this is Trish and this is Tracie." We each curtsey after being named.

Ann says, "Girls we will have you food prep to start. We have salads to make, garden, Caesar, and potato. Somebody can make the burger patties, season the cuts of steak and another one of you can begin baking the appetizers that need such." she add while clapping her hands, "Now get to it girls."

We three curtsey and in unison say, "Yes ma'am."

I now direct things to get it all going between us three sissy maids, lots to do. We chit chat to pass the time while being diligent in our tasks. We go on to about 11:30am when Monroe comes back, says, "Girls, I need two of you to go to the liquor store to buy beer, wine, coolers and some vodka, rye and rum." he adds, "Which of you two shall go?"

Being head maid I choose myself and Tracie as Trish says, "She will stay to keep food prepping."

Monroe says that I can use my credit or debit card to pay for the booze and give him a receipt so that can add it to the costs of the service we provide. We two curtsey and we are ok with that. Tracie and I walk to my car and drive to the liquor store. This shall be fun us in our sissy maid dresses.

Once myself and Tracie arrive at the liquor store we both step out of my car in all of our sissy maid glory, our high heel click, clock in a tandem walking dance. The public around and soon inside the store can't help but see two sissies in black maids dresses, black pantyhose and black spike heels. We both hear and endure giggles and comments, we see cell phone cameras taking pics and videos of us. I grab a small shopping cart and we begin to fill it with cases of beer, coolers, a few bottles of red and white wines, a few bottles of vodka and whiskey. The public cannot get over looking at the two of us. We soon get to a cashier and the sale finishes. The cashier lady politely compliments us on our sissy maid wardrobe. We both curtsey and say, "Thank you ma'am." People laugh at that. But we are soon back on our way to the place of the party.

Once there we both carry the items and put them away in the cooler outside and on tables were the bar will be set at. I give the receipt to Monroe and he notes he will include that cost on his final payment tonight.

Soon the three of us sissy maids are setting up tables (8 will be set up) and placing out 30 or more chairs. We tend to other minor details and by 2:00pm the guests begin to arrive. Ann and Monroe introduce us three as maids to service our guests will and wishes. We get lots of looks and comments. Men arriving kinda laugh and call us faggot type names, women call us cute and tell us how nice we walk in high heels. We three curtsey and are 100% submissive to it all. We will be ready to be at the call for service.

Ann changes into a now more semi-formal outfit, a black shirt dress and a pair of black high heeled ankle boots. In fact most of the ladies are dressed quite nice, some in dresses some in fashion jeans and tops or skirts and tops, many in spike heels some in wedge sandals. All smelling of sweet perfume, just like us three sissies. The men arriving are are mostly in button down shirts or polo shirts and jeans or khakis.

Ann next has us put one three serving trays assorted drinks and mixed cocktails. One of us will have bottles of beer from different varieties, the tray can carry about 12 bottles. Another will have a tray of drink coolers, again about 12 bottles fit. The third tray has a mix of cocktails, from screwdrivers, rye and coke, rum and coke, straight whiskey on the rocks etc. again about 12 glasses. We each put on the collar harness to allow us to walk around with our drinks trays. Daintily in our heels we do, on grassy areas we must be careful as our spikes dig into the sod but walk and serve we must :-)

We are asked questions about our dress and lifestyles etc. Women compliment us on our hair and make up and note we all look like perfect little sissy girls. It is a mixture of about and fun for us three though. Men ask us if we are sluts too. To which we answer yes.