Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 12

Story Info
More becoming a sissy maid and slut Vol. 12 Ch. 21 bonus.
2.4k words
4.65
20.9k
6
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonus chapter added to keep this story moving forward. I felt it should be told and enjoyed.

*****

Chapter Twenty One: Sluts at a Party.

Our Masters always looking at ways to get the word out about us three sissy sluts all to make sure we become looked for and hunted street walking sluts for sex starved and horny males leads them to putting us out in very hardcore sex situations.

Yes, by now myself, Tracie and Trish do walk the tranny stroll and are able to make ok money, though still failing to make our nightly quotas. This has meant that we each are getting our just punishment for failing quota. But all our Masters know it's not really our fault yet. We just need to be marketed and show cased off more. We have had some good well produced sissy slut porno movies put out and sold but our Masters need more for us, so the next thing to do is more video mostly raw ones of us being being used as total gang banged, cum sluts. Us three sissy girls are excited and scared at such. We all know and are happy serving as sissy maids and sluts but hard core sex and often not the most comfortable bondage sex does take its toll on us. But we are told that this Saturday night will be an exciting venture of gang banging cum dumping sex for us. We each in our ways through our individual Saturday maids duties for of real men Masters persevere knowing tonight is going to be hard core but not knowing what.

Maids duties as such this Saturday afternoon for each of us a our Master's beckon call is hard to keep focused on but soon we serve our Masters their proper Saturday evening meals while we each as typical for us eat our meager meals, most often gruel. Meh, we all three are rather use to it by now as bland and boring as gruel is, it is eat that or go hungry. Well hungry until we are able to consume the tasty joy of male ejaculate :-)

By 6:00pm each of us at each of our Master's homes beginning dressing up in our slutty clothes. It's cool to anticipate what each of us choose to wear before we are all picked up and transported for our evening of slut duties. For myself I start by sitting at my makeup table and fixing my makeup for the night. I then choose a black satin and lace bra with a black padded satin panty. I have a black chemise on and put on a pair of beige silky sheer pantyhose as a base for me to then slip on my black fishnet pantyhose. Dual layering takes the fit and feel of sheer hose on my legs and the sexually exciting look of my black fishnets. I then put on a black, flared, miniskirt with a higher waste. and I put on my red satin blouse. Finish with my strawberry blonde wig and black bolero jacket. Finally I grab a cute new pair of zip on black suede ankle boots. These have a cool fold over cuff and a back decorating zipper on the fold over cuff, VERY SEXY. The heels are thin 4.5 inch spikes. My Master let me buy myself these as a gift for my one month celebration of my slavery to him.

Coming to the living room saw him gawk with lust. He could not resist taking time to have me drop to my knees and suck his wonderful cock. I as I was told and by now luv. I am on my knees and pulling his black Levis 501 button fly jeans down and then soon his briefs. As he sits, I'm between his legs, I luv Master's cock very much now As I suck it near daily. Soon I'm fondling it and he is rock hard. I take my tongue and front its base to its tip I lick the back of his stiff cock. HE FUCKING LUVS IT!! Soon my wet mouth slips over his shaft and I slurp and run my tongue all over it and I do my sissy slut head bob. Mmm, lots of Mmming, ughing and ohhing by Master and by me.

I know he is getting groan and moan step by step closer to shooting his wad out. We are both hot and horny for it all, I sense it soon, so soon as he grabs the back of my head and hold its on his cock then he groans as he shoots a thick, gob of hot, sticky cum into my sissy mouth. Delicious after dinner treat for me and he is in nirvana. I do his pants back up, fix my lipstick an we both get out to his SUV to leave on our way. Master George will be the one who drives us three to our sex station tonight.

We get to Master Rick's place first and He as well as Trish are ready. Mmm I look forward to her outfit tonight. She gets in the back row seats with me and Mmm she is pretty and sexy with a white satin blouse on, a dusty pink leather mini-skirt, white lace pantyhose like me above a pair of beige sheers to help shape her sexy legs :-) She is wearing a cute pair of pink suede leather strapped 5 inch spiked heeled pumps. She has a white leather jacket on.

I say, "You look very cute Trish," I add," I luv your skirt and heels."

Trish replies, "Oh thank you Chantel, you look sexy and hot in your outfit."

We both giggle as girly sluts.

The men laugh at us as they call us sexy sissy sluts.

As Master drives to Gage's home to pick up him and Tracie, Trish and I small girly talk wondering what our Masters have in store for us tonight.

Soon though we are at Gage's home and he as well as Tracie enter. She gets in back and Trish and I get a look at her. She has chosen to wear a royal blue, short satin dress with flared skirt section. A blue cropped open front jacket and is wearing black sheer back seam pantyhose. Her shoes are blue, suede 6.5 inch spiked heel platform pumps. She is very sexy and we all compliment each other.

We drive to a private hall, a party has rented it out. It looks as if dozens of people are there and partying it up. We three sissy sluts will be the entertainment. As Master parks and we all step out us three sissy girls walk in trepidation and anticipation of what lies for us. The sound of three pairs of sexy high heeled feet clicking away is sooo intoxicating. We are soon inside and are greeted by the people who have organized this function.

It's about 7:00pm and guests are mingling about, males and females. All dressed well, the ladies mostly formal looking in blouse and skirts or nice dresses. LOTS OF HEELS TOO! :-)

The men are all mostly in dressy button down shirts and either nice fitting jeans or well pressed pants. Eyes of many fall on us three. Many ladies are quite approving of our sexual looks. Men are gawking at us and how sexy and slutty we three look.

We are first led into a back room where things will be set up for us. Our Masters have at their disposal gear to have us put on. Each of us will put on a black belt and attached to it are chains. A chain and leather cuffs for our wrists. These chains will restrict our movement of our hands. A leather strap at our backs runs to a leather collar around our necks, The collar's each say 'SISSY SLUT'. Masters then put on padded leather ankle cuffs and short chains to our feet. This means we will have to take dainty, little steps on our heels and should be fun for others to look at. Then attached to wrist cuffs are chains that will with me in the middle and having first Trish on my right have her left hand cuffed attached to my right. On my left will be Tracie's left hand cuffed attached by a similar chained to my left. All three of us are chained to each other.

Master George tells what will happen, "You girls will be paraded past all the guests at the party and will then be taken to a room with cameras set up to record what will happen. So we can make more video to sell from you all. Of course this room is going to be made available sex for men to fuck your asses and faces and for any girls to fuck you with strap ons. You all will be a sight to see and use," as he laughs.

Master Rick and Gage agree. So too do the head guests in back with us.

We next are walked chained together and with chained ankle cuffs on our high heeled feet is a sight. We daintily walk our way and once out in the main room a head guest does an M.C. with a microphone, telling all that we are three sissy sluts and are here to be used sexually by men and by women with supplied strap ons. Clapping and cheers abound as we each feel the weight of dozens of eyes upon us! We are then led off to this room.

Once there we are led to three small work type benches, a pillow is on top of each as we are made to bend over and rest our chests on these benches. I'm in the middle as both my wrists are attached to my sissy girlfriends on either side. Our attached wrists are also locked by clips in place on the work type benches. Next our collars have leashes attached and left to dangle. Soon our Masters have our skirts and dress pulled up over our backs. Our pantyhose and panties are pulled down and our butt holes are lubed up. We are in suitable ass pounding and face fucking positions.

Video cameras roll and soon Masters will open the doors so that for the rest of the night guests can use and fuck us at will and without our protest. Of course this bondage is not comfortable for us and our feet in chains carry a lot of the discomfort.

Once doors are open people begin to enter the room to see us as sissy sluts in bondage waiting to have our butt holes and mouths filled as well as ravaged. Soon three men are by us and they all figure a good hard, ass fuck is what we each sluts need. It does not take long, they all look like buddies, two are normal 30 something white males and one a 30 something Asian male, all are cut and about 6-6.5inches with good girth of their cocks.

They each almost racing each other to get their stiff cocks up our butt holes. We three sissies Mmming an moaning in unison, it's quite a turn on . The first three men are soon up and inside our butt holes an each begin the pounding they want to give us. They are now moaning and groaning. As they keep up this pace it looks as if their three wives or girlfriends come into see.

One girl chimes, "My, my, my, what sluts we have here." she ads to the man fucking me, "How does this sissy slut feel babe?"

He groans and says, "Fucking great hun. I luv fucking a bitch that I have no respect for."

She adds with a giggle, "Mmmm sounds good hun, fuck that trashy sissy slut's ass fuck her hard."

I am looking at her as she stands in front of me and I feel totally pathetic but love the ass fucking I'm getting.

Another lady says to her man who is fucking Trish, "Well babe that slut looks to enjoy your cock up her ass."

Her man replies panting, "Huh, huh, huh, yep she feels good, can hardly wait to cum up her ass."

Lastly the other gal talks to her man on Tracie, "You enjoying fucking this sissy slut hun?" she adds, "Sluts like her need to be put her sissy place."

Her man says, " Fucking right, fucking right I'm gonna fill her ass with my hot cum.

The ass fucking goes on and we three take it as the sluts we are. Soon the ladies put on the strap ons and begin to face fuck us while their men ass fuck us. It's so hot as the ladies are in short party dresses, sexy fashion pantyhose an high heels too. The smell of their perfume, our perfume and mens cologne abounds.

As we are fucked by men up our asses an the ladies fuck our faces with strap ons. The men and woman then lean over us kissing and Frenching each others mouths. They pant, sigh, moan and kiss while the three of us are merely now fuck toys.

This goes on but drives the men crazy as they soon each blow their load of hot, sticky cum up out sissy's butt holes.The ladies pull the strap ons from our sissy mouths after ravaging them and the men pull out of our butt holes. They all put themselves together and make humiliating and snide comments to each of us.

The night goes on for each of us sissy girls much like that. We are ass and face fucked for hours, cum dripping from our butt holes and cum swallowed down our throats. Ladies have a blast fucking us with strap ons. Some men and women have a blast fucking our sissy butt holes while pulling on the leashes attached to our collars, which get our attentions with added pain and control. We are truly and can see each other being used as such just pathetic sissy sluts.

At the end of the night having had our sissy butt holes reamed out dozens of times, cum shot up our rectums and down in our tummies, having genetic girls play with us using strap ons made us popular and having a great sissy slut night for us. The feedback at the party was great.

As we all head home, us sissy gals are dead tired, sore backs, sore legs, sore feet, sore butt holes :-) and sore jaws well we all quietly look at each other in the back row seat of Master's SUV and know how we each feel. WE ARE SISSY SLUTS, PERIOD STOP!

Myself at home and now dressed for bed it's after 1:00am and I fall to sleep quickly. Another day in my sissy life is complete.