Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally for round one, Trish feels her Hindu partner chime out in Hindi, "हाँ हाँ, तो कोई ओह, मॅँ चाहता भी ugh ओह, ugh." (Oh no, yes, yes, I want too, ugh, oh ugh) as he lets go his volley of beautiful Hindu cum up her sissy bum.

Round one over, the night goes on just like that. I get fucked seven times, Trish seven times and Tracie six times. The night wraps up just before 9:45pm as we three sissies have a curfew of bed time by 10:00pm as we must rise at 4:00am to begin our next day of sissy maid duties. That said our first night will likely be the best and the hottest sexually as the twenty workers had been pent up sexually all month. They were wild animals. But we know each night will still be a hot 'n good fucking and /or blow job night for us.

We clean ourselves up, fix our panties, pantyhose and skirts as we thank the men and curtsey to then walk back to the family farm house and then down stairs to our make shift sissy bedroom. We three girls chit chat about that wild first night as we enter the farm house. The family have us come to the living room as they question our night. We told them it was sexually incredible as the guys were so damn horny, we all were thoroughly ass pounded over and over. Lots of hot cum shot up our bums.

Sir Allan and Miss Kathy both said that was good to hear as the men will be able to focus on work better tomorrow. We curtsey and they dismiss us to bed, reminding we must be up by 4:00am, showered (BTW we three will shower in the same shower together, it should be sweet and fun for us) made up and in a maid's dress and heels by 5:00am to begin prepping for breakfast. We each undressed and washed our makeup off as we put on our sleeping lingerie and pantyhose. Lights out we each chatted for a few minutes before we drifted to sleep. Morning will come soon.

12