Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 14

Story Info
More becoming a sissy maid & slut vol.14 ch.23
2.9k words
4.39
27.4k
11

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty Three: Sissies at Work, Sissies as Sluts at the Farm.

4:00am and the alarm clock goes off. We three sissies must wake and begin our day of long, hard labour of degrading sissy maid and sissy slut work. Off comes our sleeping lingerie and soon three naked with only our chastity devices dangling on our sissy dicks we must quickly and together share the shower in the basement bathroom. First there are three enema bags ready to go and we each in the shower give ourselves the requisite enemas. After that, it must be funny to see three sissy girls showering up together and even washing each other. Since we three have become sissy girl friends and lovers, we tee hee with pleasure.

But soon we are out and drying ourselves off, then spreading our moisturizing cream on our sissy bodies. Once back in our make shift, sissy bedroom we each put on a white bra and padded panty set. We each sit at our makeup tables and doll our sissy faces up. It's fun but we have to be quick as we need to be dressed and in the kitchen by 5:00am. to begin prepping for breakfast.

We all agree today we will wear our pink, satin maids dresses and white tights. We will step into pink 5 inch spike heel pumps. I'm going to wear pink patent ones with a pink ankle strap. Trish will step into a pair of pink suede pumps and Traci will wear a pair of pink smooth leather spike heel pumps.

Wigs on, spritz on perfume and a final inspection of each other and click clock in our heels us three sissy girls are on to the kitchen. Miss Kathy left us work notes as to what we each need to begin doing. Soon one of us is making pancake batter, another is frying up bacon and another is readying the large commercial sized coffee pot. Time ticks away and soon we are making the pancakes and one of us sets up food warmers for the workers outside on the covered breakfast area. Soon we each bring out bacon, pancakes and scrambled eggs. Scampering from the kitchen to the breakfast areas for the workers.

Miss Kathy and Miss Jennifer are now up about 5:20am and begin to observe and instruct us. I'm sent to carry the large coffee maker out to the worker's breakfast area. In my haste I slip on the stairs and fall dropping the coffee maker spilling out the coffee grounds and water. The crash draws the girls and the ladies attention. Once Miss Kathy sees my mess she is furious, she hardly cares if I'm hurt but more is pissed off at the spilling of coffee grounds and water outside at the bottom of the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" she screams at me. "Look at the God Damn mess you made Chantel."

I'm sore but try to apologize, "I'm sorry Miss Kathy, it was an accident."

She adds, "I don't give a damn if it was an accident you irresponsible little shit!" You are in a lot of trouble, you will be suitably punished." she calls Tracie and Trish, "As per your agreed to rules you two will be equally punished for Chantel's transgression here. If she can be so irresponsible to make such a mistake you two shits can too."

Tracie and Trish in unison, curtsey and say, "Yes ma'am."

I interject, "Please Miss Kathy don't punish Tracie and Trish, it was 100% my fault."

Miss Jennifer now responds, "Shut the fuck up Chantel, punishment of you three sissies has been determined, not another word from any of you about it."

I softly say, " Yes ma'am." and curtsey.

Miss Kathy says, "Get another pot started and clean that mess up. The men will be here for breakfast in 15 or so minutes." She and Jennifer then walk away.

Tracie and Trish come to my aid and ask if I'm ok? I reply, "Yes my knees are sore but I'm ok."

My white tights are a bit dirty on the knees, I will when back in the kitchen try to clean them a bit. Soon another pot is on the go. Men both the workers and inside the house family are seated for a hearty breakfast we we three keep food moving and start clearing plates once men are finished and get going back to the fields. We were told our punishment will be carried out at lunch time. We are told to clean up around the breakfast area and tables, wash the dishes, pots, pans cutlery and such. Only then after we are finished can we eat our sissy breakfast of plain, old gruel, but we can have left over coffee, black. By 7:00am we are finished cleaning and we are allowed 10 minutes for breakfast.

I apologize to Trish and Tracie for my silly accident and that they will suffer the same punishment as I will. They comfort me and say it could have happened to any of us. Once done Miss Kathy has us for the next near three hours clean up the workers bunk house. The list of things to be done includes:

Change all the sheets, putting on clean ones as we take dirty ones off.

Vacuum all flooring.

Mop all flooring

Dust high and low.

Collect all dirty work clothes to be packed and sent for commercial cleaning

Clean the worker's bar area including washing all drinking glasses, collecting all beer cans and bottles.

Scrub and clean the worker's showers

Scrub and clean the toilets

Scrub and clean the bathroom sinks and counters.

Collect all used towels and put out clean towels.

Wash inside and outside windows.

Collect all garbage from inside the bunk house.

Inspect and sign off.

By 10:30am we must report back to the kitchen to prepare the lunch. Much like breakfast we carry on the same duties. Men will be back for lunch by 11:30am. As like breakfast we carry out food and and such as well a pick up dirty dishes after workers finish eating their lunch. But it is here where we three will be punished for my mistake this from morning.

As the working men arrive for lunch we three sissy maids do our sissy duties. Work, work, work for us three as that is what we are here for. About 20 minutes into lunch all the men eating, Allan brings us three forward and announces to all that we three will be punished for my transgression earlier this morning. As per signed off rules we all get equally punished when even just one of us makes a transgression.

Allan has the three of us face a side wall in plain view by all the working men eating lunch. We three will bend over and place our hands on the wall after we pull up our dresses, petticoats and pull down out tights and panties. He has the men pick three of them to come up front here pick up leather paddles and get behind each of us as we remain bent over hands on the wall.

Three workers stand behind us and Allan says my transgression will mean all three of us will receive ten swats with the paddles. We will give thanks for each swat and ask for another until we each endure ten swats.

The workers and all are watching this attentively as we wait for our first of ten swats. Soon we each hear the whir of the paddles as they are swung toward our bare sissy bottoms. Clear and firm smacks hit our butt cheeks as we all yelp and quiver our butt cheeks. We each give thanks and ask for another. The second swat doubles down on the ever more growing sting of the pain of having our sissy bottoms swatted by a wide leather paddle. Each swat causes us to yelp, clench our butt cheeks, loosen them and quiver them as we give more thanks and ask for another swat. The men are all loving this as we become a bit teary eyed. The swats are Hell for us but will make us better sissies. After ten swats our but cheeks are rosy pink but we made it and learned our lessons.

Lunch wraps up, we go very easy to pull up our panties and tights and gingerly walk to carry out our clean up chores. By 1:00pm we are finished and are given a plain cheese sandwich and allowed a mug of black coffee for a 15 minute lunch break. We do not sit down right now :-) as our bums still sting. I do apologize again to Trish and Tracie but they are fine with all that happened as that is what we as sissy slaves agreed to.

For the afternoon Miss Kathy and Miss Jennifer have us do cleaning in the family house. They keep us three very busy until 4:00pm when we will begin dinner prep. We have no real free time nor as sissy slaves do we deserve some.

Dinner service from us three sissies is much like last night's. We are worked hard as we should be. Lots of curtsies and being sissy girls to real men. We too get a small plate of food and 15 minutes to eat. Then we must clean up as expected.

Later on it's dress up as sluts again to entertain the male workers in the bunk house. Tonight we are fucked and give blow jobs. We get to taste some more yummy cum from real men, farm workers. Our butt holes get a good working over as well. By 10:00pm we via our curfew are washed up and back in bed.

The rest of the week on this farm is very much the same, we have very little free time each day. We are on as sissy slaves, maids and sluts. We were told that beginning Friday night and through to Saturday night our last two nights on the farm during harvest are to be very special events for us three. A culmination to our week here as sissy maids and sluts.

Friday night is now upon us, after dinner we are sent to wash up and doll ourselves up as trashy sluts. Lots of slutty makeup and ready to put out as skanky sluts. I'm wearing a red satin blouse, black denim mini-skirt, black fishnet pantyhose over a pair of beige sheer pantyhose, I have my black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps on. Trish is wearing a white satin blouse, pink denim mini-skirt, white fishnet pantyhose over beige sheer pantyhose and she has on pink suede 5 inch spike heel pumps. Tracie is wearing a white cotton blouse, tied up in front revealing her midriff. She has on a black leather mini-skirt and a pair of black, back seem pantyhose. She has chosen to wear black suede 6.5inch on 1.5 in platforms spike heel pumps. We are to report outside near the outdoor eating area by 7:30pm. Of course we are there before 7:30pm.

Allan has a pick up truck waiting for us. As we stand, he and Paul step up in the box of the truck. One by one they pick up filthy, used mattresses and toss each one by one to the ground near by each of us. Allan then orders us to drag them to the covered shelter in a spoke fashion so that we each can see each other.

These mattresses are as I said disgusting and filthy, but we each do as we are told dragging them in our high heels to the covered shelter. Once done we are told to kneel on each mattress. Miss Jennifer attaches leather collars to our necks and then attaches about 4 ft. chains to the collars. Paul has three long spikes and pounds them into the ground. The chains are attached and we are restrained on these dirty mattresses.

Allan now says, "You three bitches will end your stay here as bound sluts, on these sex mattresses. You will begin by having workers enjoy any sex they want with each of you, pounding your butt holes or filing your mouths with cock. You will stay out her ALL NIGHT! and will be allowed for sex at any time by any of our men."

We each three say, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Allan adds, "Tomorrow we have made arrangements for the other farms near by to bring to this farm via farm buses all their hired workers to fuck you three up you butt holes an in youth mouths, all day and all night." He adds," We expect about 100 other workers above our 20 to be by on Saturday to pound you three silly. It should be a fucking hoot."

We each say, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Soon the farm workers begin to stop by and they work out a system, one guy will have his cock be sucked by our sissy mouths and another guy will fuck our asses at the same time. Soon we three are being butt fucked and face fucked, OVER AND OVER! Cum starts to spurt out of our bums and we swallow all cum fed to us.

After an hour we are told to stand up and thrust on the mattresses near by our pillows to have cum drain out of our butt holes. This will have wet cum stains on our already filthy mattresses. It will keep the aroma of semen for us as we try to sleep out here tonight.

By 12:00am the men have all finished fucking us up our asses and down our throats. cum filled our bums and are in our sissy tummies. We will drift to sleep on these filthy mattresses, wet cum stains inches from our noses. Sleep for us three was not much fun.

8:00am and we are woken up by Allan, he removes the chains and has us strip down to our chastity devices. We are given cold cream to wash the makeup off our faces and once done we are walked over to a fence post. Chained back up. Allan has a garden hose and has Paul turn on the water. He begins to hose us three, faggot sissies down and it's fucking cold water. He and others watching all laugh at us as we soap ourselves up and via the garden hose be washed down.

Once done if we have to do any bathroom stuff a porta-potty is left out in the open for us to humiliatingly do our bathroom deeds. We are then hooked up to enema bags and our butt holes are flushed.

We are brought back to our mattress area and given our makeup kits. Once all made up and back in slut clothes with heels on we are served gruel and water, then chained back up. The first buss of other farm workers arrive. It's now 9:00am and from now till midnight we will be only there to be fucked over and over up our asses and down our throats. Hot cum from mostly migrant workers will fly and be shot up an inside each of us. Over 120 men will have their way with us and likely multiple times through the next 15 hours. WE WILL BE SEXUALLY BROKEN FOR GOOD! Our Masters back home will have the most docile and diligent sissy maids and sluts possible by this.

It's going to be a vicious 15 hours of gang banging. We each endure and consume lots of cum. Such is our sissy lives now.

By midnight Saturday it's all over. We three sissies are wrecked, laying on our cum stained mattresses we know the week of labour, degradation and sex is near over. We try to sleep, it comes by hard.

Sunday we wash up, make up and dress up in black maids dresses and black pantyhose, with black spike heels. We thank the workers for the sex and we thank the family for having us be used as slaves this past week. Three hours later we are at my Master's home. We eagerly greet our Masters with deep devotion and desire to prove to them that we are the best sissy slaves one can get.

There will be no other life ever for each of us from now on, nor do we want change in how we will spend our lives as enslaved sissy maids and sluts. We are sissy maids, sissy sluts, sissy slaves and sissy girlfriend /lovers. THIS IS OUR JOURNEY! :-)

******************************************

[suffix: I wish to thank you all for following my story here. I when beginning to write it never expected it to go on this long. Maybe it was too long??? I hope it was interesting, fun, exciting and stimulating for all of you who followed by reading it through to the end.

In my mind it gave a good account as to how I feel that life as an enslaved sissy maid and slut could be. Many of my personal sissy fantasies were written in some form or way into the story.

I though now have found it has run its course and as such I am going to end it here only noting that the three sissies in the story will live on as full time enslaved, sissy maids and sluts.

I hope that it may be a story that one will come back to and re-read at later dates. I thank you all for letting me write it and for following it.

Please next look at my newest story, were I am Chantel a Transvestite, Dominatrix. This new story is one that will have some hopefully very exciting plots and character development.

Thank you. ]