Becoming a Slave

Story Info
Training to become a slave wife.
3.9k words
4.22
158.6k
66
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Michael have been together for quite a few years. They met at college like any normal couple. He asked her if she would like a drink at his fraternity party. She was there with one of her girlfriends. He went to get her a drink. They sat down and talked for hours but yet it did not seem that long to them. She said she should get going home. Her girlfriend had left hours ago so Lisa needed to catch a cab. Michael suggested she spend the night. He assured her he would be a complete gentleman. They fell asleep in his bed.

Lisa woke up in the morning, feeling very refreshed. She looked over only to notice Michael watching her.

"Thank you for being a gentleman." She said

"You are very welcome, but just so you know, the more we get to know one another, the more you will see a different side of me."

With a puzzled look, she asked what is meant by that comment.

"Would you like to get to know me and find out?" he asked her

"Yes, I would love to get to know you."

"Good girl"

"I will take you out to breakfast then back to your place. First though, you are to go take a quick shower and put your clothes back on with no panties. "

He walked her into the shower and handed her a bottle of shampoo, conditioner and body soap. He also handed her an unopened toothbrush and tooth paste.

She went into the bathroom, turned on the water and took a quick shower. She brushed her hair. She walked into his room wearing nothing but the towel. She thought he would get up and take a quick shower as she dressed. She noticed that he was not moving.

"Take the towel off now." He ordered

Without question, she let the towel drop.

He guided her to the end of the bed. "Bend over, hands on the bed and legs spread apart."

He picked up her head, looked into her eyes and passionately kissed her mouth.

"I will give you a preview of what it is I demand and will expect from you. After our session, you will have to decide if you wish to continue on getting to know me." She stood there and just stared at him.

"From now on you will answer Yes Sir or No Sir. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir" she answered.

He smiled and walked over to her. He guided his hands all over her body. Her body was so soft and smoothed. His hands slid between her legs up into her pussy. She gasped. He rubbed her clit then two fingers into her vagina. He went in and out of her pussy. Michael took his wet fingers and placed them into Lisa's mouth. "Lick them clean."

Lisa licked his fingers clean. He ran his fingers along her lips then back into her mouth telling her to suck them like she would suck his dick. She eagerly started sucking and licking his fingers.

He was happy at her attempt and willingness to do as she was told. However, he knew she must not have had much practice at sucking a man's penis. He ran his hands down her ass again back into her pussy. This time he used three fingers. He went in and out of her pussy till his fingers were wet. He took his fingers out of her vaginal area and placed them at the tip of her ass hole. Running his finger around the opening then slowly inserting one finger at a time. Lisa gasped and did not move, but yet instead she backed up onto his fingers. She admitted she never had anything in her ass but completely enjoyed it and wanted more.

"Oh, really," he said. He took a fourth finger and started fucking her ass harder and deeper. He told her she was not to have an orgasm unless she was given permission. She danced as he moved his fingers in and out of her ass. He reached between her legs and pushed them apart even farther. He took his other hand and inserted four fingers into her pussy. Michael worked her ass and pussy till he knew she could not stand it anymore.

"Cum now." He instructed. She came all over his fingers and her body shook. He took his fingers out of her pussy and made her lick them. "Lick them like you would a Popsicle."

Like a good girl, she was very attentive to licking ever bit of her pussy juice off of his fingers. He went into the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Good girl." He as slapped her ass.

"Stand up straight with your hands clasped behind your head." Michael said in a stern voice. He played with her breasts. Then he said on the edge of the bed.

"Get on your knees in front of me"

As she kneeled, he took out his dick. "Suck my little sub"

Lisa had very little experience sexually but watched porn with her ex-boyfriend. She began to lick his cock then placed it into her mouth. She sucked eagerly to please him. He moaned as he held her hair. "My cum will be swallowed. Is that understood?" Lisa shook her head as to understand his comment. Michael was getting harder and harder till he exploded in her mouth. She started push away from him so she would not swallow, but he held her head steadily against him. "Swallow it" Listening to him, she did swallow his cum.

After he came, he let her head go and told her to come sit next to him. He picked up the blankets, wrapped it around her then put his arms around her to cuddle her. She looked up at him. He kissed her on the forehead. Lisa looked up at him and said, "Sir, I would like to get to know you better." Michael was surprised and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I am very sure Sir"

"I see you have immediately adapted to calling me Sir instead of Michael. I am very impressed and happy about that. I will tell you though, what I want is not all about sex."

"Sir, please explain to me what you mean." Michael looked into her eyes. Calmly he began to explain about the lifestyle he wishes to lead.

"I will still call you Lisa, but there will be times I will refer to you as my sub. You will also be referred to as my slut, whore and bitch, most of the time it will be during sexual times. I will teach you to become my sub and in the long run you will become my slave."

Trying to grasp what he was saying, she had a confused look on her face.

Michael looked at her and told her to get dressed minus her panties. Her panties will go into his dirty clothes basket but will never be worn again. The only time she would be allowed panties is during her menstrual cycle.

He got dressed, took her hand and led her to the car. They went for some breakfast and talked. He explained to Lisa the type of lifestyle he wants to eventually have. She listened carefully. After breakfast he took her home.

"I want you to think about all I have said and I also will email you a couple of websites for you to read. If you have any questions, jot them down and at the end of the night email them to me. I will have the answers for you by the next night. We will sit down and discuss your questions. Do you understand, Lisa?"

"Yes, Sir"

Michael kissed Lisa good bye. She went up to her dorm room. She took a hot shower and then got into her pjs. Her roommate came into the room, saw that she was lying in bed and asked what was wrong. Lisa said nothing just that she was thinking. Barb said she must have had a good time since she did not come home last night. Lisa smiled and said yes, but we simply talked and fell asleep.

"What are you thinking about Lisa?" Barb asked.

Lisa explained to Barb what had transpired between her and Michael. She explained to her about the websites and what he wanted in the long run. Barb sighed and said are you truly going to go through with this. To me it sounds as though it is a case of male chauvinistic behavior. Lisa laughed and smiled. I want to at least read about it and get to know him.

Over the next several hours Lisa read website after website. She jotted down a few questions. She found what she was reading to be very interesting. She laid back on her bed and thought of her childhood. She wondered if her parents lived this type of lifestyle. Her mom stayed home, took care of the house and the kids. Her father worked and did the yard work. From what she gathered her parents were living this type of lifestyle.

Lisa emailed her questions to Michael. He emailed back, saying good girl. I see you are taking this seriously. She replied to his email saying yes she is.

They met at his apartment the next night to discuss her questions and eat some pizza. Question by question he explained what was his interpretation of her question. He explained that as a sub she will have limits that she may wish to let him know. For example, calling him Sir in public and be allowed to call him honey or his name. Or even a sexual act that she does not wish to do. As a sub, you do have this right, but I also have the right to push you to or past your limits, Michael explained. He continued to expand on once she becomes a slave that she will not have any rights. He let her know he will never put her in any danger and will always cherish her. Michael let Lisa know that he will always have the last word and she is to obey him.

"I will take you home now. You will take the next few days to think about all of what we discussed. Again, any questions you have email to me and I will email you the answer. I will pick you up on Friday night at 8:00 pm to go out for dinner and a movie." Michael said.

Lisa took the next few days to think and read more about the lifestyle. She was beginning to realize what she was getting herself into. She was pretty sure she wished to proceed getting to know Michael and see what will transpire between the two of them. She only had two questions that she asked him. One was how many subs has he collared and trained. And the other was how did he get into this type of lifestyle. Michael answered her questions. He had one female that was his girlfriend, but they broke up a year prior to him meeting Lisa. He said that she was into the lifestyle and taught him about it. She was a switch, but when they were together preferred to be submissive. She taught him how to bring out his dominance. A male friend of hers became his mentor. He taught him the right and wrong way to treat a submissive. He was taught that a sub's submission is a gift that should be treasured not taken for granted. Sexually the mentor taught him various ways to bind a woman, blindfold, spank and flog her. Michael's mentor explained some women like pain whereas others do not. Most importantly, after each session to give aftercare to one's sub. He explained that when he finished with their session the morning of their being together was called aftercare.

Michael called Lisa to let her know he was on his way to pick her up. She was so excited to see him. He came up to her room. She opened the door.

"Good evening Sir." Lisa said.

"Good evening my sub. You have pleased me already by the way you greeted me. Bend over the edge of the bed now." He lifted her dress and examined to see if she behaved by not wearing any panties.

"Standup" He smiled and kissed her lips. "Again, I am very pleased that you behaved by not wearing panties. Before we go though, you will lie on your bed and play with your pussy and make yourself cum."

Lisa was a little shy about doing this. She placed her finger on her clit and began to play with it. Close your eyes he whispered to her. He took his hand and massaged her breasts. Taking her nipple pulling it with his fingers then moving his mouth onto them. She let out a load moan of excitement. He enforced to her that she is not allowed to have an orgasm without permission or until he allows her to have one. She moaned louder and to his surprised she started begging him to have an orgasm. No he told her.

"Take your fingers and lick your juices off them." As a good girl, she stuck her fingers into her mouth cleaning her cum off them. Michael was getting so turned on. He told her that she is to play with her clit again but still may not have an orgasm. He stood up and inserted his penis into her vagina.

He gasped and started to moan. "Oh my God, how good you feel. You are so tight."

He could not hold back. He told her to spread her pussy lips wide open. He took his dick and fucked her clit till he came all over it.

"Clean my dick as you finish masturbating. You may cum at any point without permission this time. I want to see you play with my cum on your clit."

Lisa was so horny that she came pretty fast. He took her hand and placed it into her mouth. Michael was still horny so he told her to get onto all fours. He took out a bottle of lubricant. He lubed up his dick and slowly inserted it into her ass. She jolted up but remained in position as he entered her ass. Once inside her, he began to fuck her ass. He came inside her ass. He told her to stay in that position. He went into the bathroom to wash himself.

"Stand up and grab your purse. We are now going to dinner. You will not be washing your pussy or your ass. If cum runs out and down your pussy, ass or even onto your legs, you will be reminded that you belong to me. I just marked parts of my territory and property. Yes, you are my property. I will do what I want, when I want and how I want to you. You will accept it. Do you understand and accept this?"

"Yes, Sir" she said with a smile.

"You will also get on the pill so you will not get pregnant. I will not breed you till it is the right time. You will be marked as a white sub/slave to a black man. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir"

This began their relationship. Over the years, Michael had trained Lisa to be a pain slut. To take all types of pain from having her ass beaten bright red with welts to her breast marked with bruises and sore nipples. She learned his habits and how to serve him. After a year of training and being together, they moved in together. One day, Michael came home and told Lisa to put on a skirt and a low cut blouse. She got dressed. He told her they were going to go to a local BDSM meeting and start getting to know some of the community. As they entered the room where the meeting was being held, they were greeted by a man and a woman who were the hosts. Everyone introduced themselves and made both Lisa and Michael welcomed. Every month thereafter, they would go to a meeting followed by the play party. The first few play parties; they would watch and talk to others. One meeting, he told Lisa they were going to participate in the play. He bound her hands above her head. He started off softly and slowly flogging her. As time went by the he increased the force of the flogger hitting against her ass. She moaned. A gentleman came up to him and asked if he could flog her. Michael was surprised but said yes and gave him her safe words. Lisa had never used her safe words but they were still set in place as a precaution. The gentleman began to flog her. He went up to her to rub her ass then moved down into her pussy. He turned to look at Michael commenting how she is a true pain slut. Michael asked how can you tell. Brian stated because when he rubbed her pussy, she was soaking wet. He explained that a woman who loves pain and is a pain slut has a pussy that gets soaking wet as hers is. Michael smiled and said please have fun with her. I would love to see what else you can do to her. Brian asked if he was sure. He just smiled and said yes, I would love to see how much my sub can take and what turns her on.

Brian took out some toys in his bag. He played with Lisa's clit making her moan and danced from his touch. He took out a pair of clamps and placed them on her pussy lips. He tugged them after tightly in place. Lisa let out a gasp but yet was still excited. He then moved to the front of her and attached the same type of clamps the her nipples. He took the chain and told her to hold it in between her teeth. She was not to let the chain drop or she would receive 15 harsh floggings on each ass cheek. She made sure she did not drop the chain no matter how much she wanted to scream. After the session was finished both men covered her in a blanket, gave her some juice and cuddled her. She looked up at him.

"Sir, please train me in every possible way to become a slave not a sub. Train me to be your pain slut. The pain turned me on but what was more exciting was seeing your face smiling from the pain that was being administered to me. Also, seeing how your dick was getting turned on."

"I will train you and give you everything you wish for." Michael said with a smile.

They went home. She took her clothes off and fixed him a drink as he turned on the television. She sat at his feet.

"Sir, may I call you Master now?"

Michael was stunned. "I am so happy that you feel like I own you and want to call me Master. Yes, I would like you to call me Master." He knew that she was growing into more of a slave than a sub. He found he love to bind, blindfold and give her marks on her body.

Lisa smiled. She put her head against his knee. "Thank you Master. I also wish to call you Master and/or Sir in public."

He looked at her. "Go into the bedroom and grab these items."

She returned with items in hand. "Lay down and play with your clit."

Lisa played with her clit till her ass and hips were dancing in excitement. Michael got down on the floor. He spread her legs as he attached the clamps to her pussy lips and inserted a vibe into her pussy. He then told her to get onto all fours. He inserted a butt plug. He picked up the riding crop. He ran the crop up and down her ass cheeks. In one swift swing, he swatted her ass with the crop, till it was nice and pink. After her ass was warmed up he spanked her ass with various paddles and floggers. He told her to stand with hands behind her head. He attached clamps to her nipples then flogged her breasts. He even sucked them till she had nice hickeys on each breast. He told her this was one way of him marking his property. He was so turned on that he told her to start sucking. She had gotten better at sucking his dick. He took it out and rammed it into her pussy. He took the clamp chains and put them behind his balls as he fucked her. He never did that before. She moaned from the pain but yet was also whining. He loved hearing her whine in pain but yet know she was turned on due to her pussy getting so wet.

Their relationship had now moved to a new level. They had only met each other's family a few times. Lisa suggested that they go to her parents for dinner one night. Michael said yes that would be a good idea. Michael had been thinking all along how he had fallen in love with Lisa and wanted to take the next step into marriage.

Once they arrived Michael went to talk to Lisa's father. He asked his permission to marry her. Her dad was shocked not realizing that their relationship had become so serious. Her parents had no idea that she was becoming his slave.

Within a few weeks, Michael had purchased their wedding rings along with her engagement band. He had always been romantic, but this was something he wanted her to remember the rest of her life. He took her to a dungeon to play. As they were playing, he invited others to flog her. She had various floggers, crops and paddles used on her. He went up to her, reached between Lisa's legs only to find that her pussy was dripping wet. After they were finished at the dungeon, they went out for dinner. He planned a nice dinner then a carriage ride. She told him she always wanted to do that every time she saw the carriages. As they were riding in the carriage, he pulled out the ring and asked if she would marry him. She screamed loudly and said yes. She was so surprised that he asked her to marry him. She looked out of the carriage and noticed her parents. Lisa hugged Michael.

"I love you Master and yes, I want to be your wife and slave."

Michael told her he was so happy and that he had one more surprise for her tomorrow. Her parents joined them in the carriage for the remainder of the carriage ride.

Lisa's father looked at Michael and stated, "take care of her and make her the best wife and slave you can."

12