Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 01-05

Story Info
A couple is dominated and humiliated.
3.2k words
4.36
148k
97

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EDITED

readyforprimetime

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Your constructive comments are appreciated.

*

Chapter 1 "Dave's Secret is Revealed"

It was a day like any other. I slogged through my commute home on a cold winter's night, packed on a crowded train that was already 30 minutes late. When I got home (to an empty apartment), there was nothing but leftovers in the refrigerator. Tracy wasn't due home for at least for an hour, so I went to my "secret" stash of porn that I kept at the bottom of my underwear drawer and pulled one of my new DVD's. The wrapper was still on it. I eagerly opened it. Called "Interracial Cuckold Husbands," it certainly had promise. I changed into my jeans and a t-shirt, popped the disc into the DVD player, and slid into my leather easy chair. I pulled my underwear and pants down to my ankles and pushed the "play" button on the remote.

The first scene hit my sweet spot. A blonde with long flowing hair and DD tits in a tight fitting white blouse was sitting on a white leather sofa in a large modern living room with floor to ceiling windows and a magnificent view of what were likely the mountains bordering the San Fernando Valley. The doorbell rang, and she sashayed to the door on 5 inch heels. There was (of course) a 6 foot plus man at the front door, immaculately dressed in a dark business suit.

He immediately pulled the women into his arms, backed her through the door into the foyer, and spun her around so her back was against his chest. He reached around and ripped open the blouse and cupped her tits, still encased in a lacy powder blue demi-cup bra. The man pulled the bra down so the tits popped out, still supported underneath by the bra. He aggressively pinched the nipples and kissed her neck.

At this point, my right hand wandered down to my cock, starting the slow dance to orgasm. The man then turned the woman again to face him and pushed her down by her shoulders so she was now kneeling on the cold marble tiles of the entryway. Not a word was spoken as she carefully unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick black cock, even when semi-erect was easily 8 inches long. She gripped his cock at its base with one hand and placed the other behind his ass, pulling him towards her as he plunged his cock into her mouth.

He put his hands behind her head, and gently hugged her until her lips reached his curly pubic hair. She quietly gagged on his expanding cock, with a shiny glob of spit starting to flow from her mouth to her protruding tits. Her head bobbed back and forth until his cock reached its full 11 inch length. Her tits and her opened blouse were now covered with her spit. He jerked her to her feet and pulled her behind him to the master bedroom.

Inside the bedroom was her husband, naked and laying on his back on the bed. His head was at the foot of the bed. The man pushed the blonde onto the bed and pulled her skirt and panties down to her ankles in one quick (and clearly well practiced) motion. He gently eased the skirt and panties over her "fuck me" pumps and directed her to place a knee on each side of her husband's head so her pussy was directly over his mouth. The husband starting licking her cunt with great enthusiasm, as the man waved his glossy black cock right above the husband's head before slowly pushing his cock into the puffy wet lips of the wife's cunt.

I was picking up speed with my hand as the man pushed his cock balls deep into the wife, while the husband continued licking his wife's pussy and the cock that was sliding into it. The wife was moaning with pleasure. The man slowed his motion. You could see his cock pulsing as a film of white cum appeared at the juncture of the man's cock and the wife's pussy as the man starting to withdraw his cock. I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my cock as the first rope of cum splattered on my t-shirt.

Our apartment door opened and a cool breeze swept across my face. "Dave, I'm home!!"

Chapter 2 "Tracy Questions Her Sexuality"

Well, this is awkward.

My wife of five years is standing in the entranceway of our apartment in her winter coat and gloves, staring open mouthed at me.

"What the fuck are you doing Dave?"

I'm standing in front of my chair with my pants and underwear around my ankles. I have cum on my right hand and splattered on my t-shirt. The television is still playing my new favorite DVD. The husband on the screen is just beginning the pleasant task of licking up the cum that is leaking from his wife's freshly fucked cunt. This is not my finest moment.

Thinking fast on my feet, I say "I'm um, watching TV."

"I can see that. I'm just wondering why you have an erection with cum dripping from it. Is that the way you usually watch TV?"

"Well, um, I wasn't expecting you home for another half an hour."

"So this is the way you spend your spare time? I guess when they say idle hands are the devil's workshop they weren't kidding."

"Let me clean up. I'm really embarrassed and I'm really sorry that you've caught me in shall we say a 'compromising moment'?"

"Why don't you turn the TV off and let's eat the dinner I've brought home. I guess we have something new to discuss over dinner."

Tracy dumped the bag of takeout on the table and went into the bedroom to change. I pulled up my pants and rushed into the bathroom to clean the cum off my hands and crotch and changed into a fresh t-shirt.

We both returned to the dining room table. Tracy was in one of my old dress shirts and jeans. Although she didn't have time to refresh her make-up she still looked stunning. My post-orgasm glow was accentuated by her raw inner sexuality. She had her own set of DD tits that had a slight sag, so they swayed back and forth when she walked braless. She carried them on a 5' 4" frame, a good size ass, and shapely legs. Dishwater blond and piercing blue eyes. I never get tired of looking at her naked. Even though she is now 10 years past college, she still turns heads.

We spread the take-out chicken and sides on the table and stared at each other. Tracy made the first move. "Dave, every guy I've ever known has a secret stash of porn. Yours is in a pretty obvious place. Maybe you've wanted me to see it. I guess when you have a private moment you want to indulge in your fantasies. That's cool."

She stops talking. It looks like it's my turn. "Tracy, I want to have sex with you every minute of every day. But of course that's not possible. I like to redirect my horny impulses to porn. It turns me on, but it certainly doesn't take away from my overwhelming instincts for you." I meant every word. We were a couple since college, so unless she's been screwing around on me (which I seriously doubt), her sexual experiences were limited to what I thought were a few boyfriends in high school and college.

She pondered my remarks, as we never really discussed sex outside the bedroom, and certainly didn't discuss our fantasies. "Dave, I find it uncomfortable to talk about this, but I guess since we've been married for five years, we might as well put this, no pun intended, on the table. When you're going down on me, my mind sometimes wanders elsewhere. You know, you haven't been my only boyfriend. I dated a fair number of guys in college - - a couple cute Hispanic guys, at least three black guys, more than dozen WASPY frat boys, and even an Asian guy." That was news to me!

"So sometimes I think about the black guys I've had sex with. All of them had pretty big penises (I think it is way outside her comfort zone to say cock). It helps me get excited. I guess we share some of the same fantasies." No shit. I can't believe I'm hearing this. My innocent little Tracy fucked around a lot more than I thought. And when I was going down on her, she was thinking about someone else. I was both turned on and disgusted. Wasn't I good enough? Settle down. I do sometimes think about that cute blond in my high school chemistry class when Tracy is blowing me, so I guess fair is fair. Needless to say, the rest of dinner was anti-climactic. We washed up the dishes, checked our e-mails and our Facebook pages, and got ready for bed.

I was in the shower, when I got my second surprise of the day. For the first time in forever, Tracy got in with me (which she never does because she takes MUCH hotter showers). "I don't want you to feel neglected. Let me show you that the real thing is better than a fantasy."

Chapter 3 "Dave and Tracy Go to the Next Level"

Tracy then got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth and stroked the area between my ass and my balls. Heaven. Here I was, minding my own business in the shower after a highly embarrassing incident, when my wife decides to do her imitation of a cheap whore by sucking me off. I'm not complaining. At first a bit of sensory overload, but the familiar and welcome sensations of her lips gliding up and down my cock while teasing my ass and balls overcomes any further thought processes. I'm about to have my second orgasm of the day.

She rams my cock against the back of her throat. That's it. My cock says "uncle." I begin to spurt a healthy dose of come in her mouth and she again breaks barriers by not only swallowing it, but scooping the rest of my spunk off her lower lip and eating that too. Wow.

I'm pretty spent at that point, and follow her out of the shower, practically staggering across the bathroom. What next? Tracy makes the next move. "My turn, big boy." My spirit is willing, but I don't think my soldier is about to stand at attention anytime soon.

"I don't think I can answer the bell. I've cum twice today already, which is one time more than usual."

She quickly retorts, "You've got a tongue, don't you? Is it still working?" But of course! There's nothing I enjoy more than spending time between her legs worshipping her pussy and ass.

She drops her towel and falls backward on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. I don't need a written invitation. I pull apart the lips of her pussy and start licking like my life depended on it. I slowly move up to her clit, sucking it in my mouth while sliding a finger (and then two) deep into her pussy (which is surprisingly wet). It isn't long before my fingers feel that wonderfully slippery sensation when her pussy starts pumping out juices. It's such a tease to suck on her clit while massaging the area below it with the length of my finger. She moans in appreciation.

Now it's my turn to push the envelope. We usually don't talk during sex. I've tried to talk dirty with her, but don't get a response. I can usually tell when I'm doing something right because of a moan or the upward thrust of her hips. This time I throw it out there when I know she's getting close. "Tracy, what are you thinking?" In every lawyer show I've watched I've learned you never ask a question if you don't know the answer. But I'm an idiot.

"Babe, I'm thinking about a long, thick, black penis slowly sliding into me (she still can't bring herself to say cock or pussy)." I know how to end this session with a bang.

I tell her "Get on your hands and knees."

Chapter 4 "Dave Goes for the Gold"

Now Tracy's ass is what I dream about. As she gets on her hands and knees on the bed I crouch behind her and get a perfect view of her freshly cleaned brown asshole with the cute balloon knot above that magical opening. She's not big into assplay, and usually lets me eat her ass as a part of foreplay. I know she likes it because she often pushes against my tongue when I'm trying to fuck her with it. But it's not the main course.

This time I start slowly, first teasing the area between her asshole and her pussy with my fingers. She's wet - - really wet. That's my cue. While I'm stroking the area between her pussy and her asshole I slide my tongue into her asshole. She flinches forward. I put my hands on the front of her thighs and pull her towards me. I push harder with my tongue and can feel that I've gotten past her clenched opening. Her legs are starting to tremble. I decide to push her further. "Tell me what your lover is doing now."

It's clear that Tracy is losing her inhibitions as she is climbing towards a shattering orgasm. "He's pulled out of my vagina. He's pushing his penis against my backside." I redouble my efforts to push my tongue as far into her ass as I can. I dip two fingers in her pussy for lubrication, and then wiggle them rapidly over her clit. She is arching her back and shaking like a leaf.

"Oh fuck!! I'm coming!!!" Tracy proclaims.

I can't resist the temptation to push further. I pull my face out of her ass and shout "He's fucking your ass, isn't he? He's stretching your tight asshole!" I put my face back in her ass and resume my vigorous tongue fucking.

She relents while coming again. "Yes!! He's fucking my asshole!! Isn't that what you want to hear you fucking pervert?"

I can't believe it. I'm rock hard again. Tracy collapses on the bed, still shaking. Her utterance has pushed my hot button.

I go for the gold. I know she's not in any shape for a fucking, but my cock is hard. I tell her "Tracy, I know you don't want to fuck now, but I'm going to lick your ass and beat off." Ordinarily that's a non-starter. This time, she turns over on her back and allows me to slide my head under her leg so I have a close-up of her saliva soaked asshole. I turn my head into her ass, slide my tongue in, and furiously stroke my cock until I reach a world record third orgasm in one night, with this one so intense it made my head literally hurt.

Before she slipped into a deep sleep, she whispers "Remember, you started this."

Chapter 5 "Tracy Issues a Challenge"

Last night was unbelievable.

Did it really happen?

The morning is a work day again. Our alarm goes off at 6 a.m. and we walk through our daze of preparing for the day. Coffee, breakfast, a quick kiss and then off to our respective jobs.

I'm not sure how to address what's happened. Tracy seems content with the status quo. The rest of the work week rolls by uneventfully and nothing more is discussed about that fateful evening. I'm wondering if this is a one hit wonder. We hit Friday, which usually means fun - - and sex. We both arrive home at about the same time. I'm curious how this is going to go. Tracy removes any doubt.

"Hey babe, remember this past Monday?" Are you kidding me? It's the only thing I've been thinking about the last four days.

"I was thinking - - are you just fantasizing about a black man in our relationship, or is this for real?"

I hesitate. I've certainly fantasized about it, but now it's for real. Do I really want to rock the boat on my relationship with the hottest woman I've ever had sex with? Not to mention five years of relatively blissful marriage.

I wuss out. "I'm open to it, but I want to think about it. It's a huge step for us."

Tracy issues the challenge. "Why don't we watch your new movie together? You certainly seem inspired by it, and my early arrival seemed to interrupt a great finish. Maybe that will help us both make up our minds."

Shit. I can't back down from that challenge. Last week my wife wasn't interested in talking about sex. Now she wants to watch a porn movie with me? "All right. Let's have a couple glasses of wine together and then start the movie." I open a bottle of cabernet that I've been saving for a special occasion (and this definitely rates!) along with some gourmet crackers and a rich Cambozola cheese. The wine and cheese puts us in the right mood. I cue up the movie.

I've never watched porn with another person (let alone my wife). We curl up on the sofa and watch the same scene I watched on Monday. When the black man rips open the wife's blouse, Tracy absentmindedly slips her hand into my pants and starts stroking my cock. I lift up my ass and slip my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. It feels so much better with someone else doing the work!

When the wife straddles her husband's face, with a black cock poised to penetrate her dripping cunt I put my hand into Tracy's pants. Her underwear is already soaked. Tracy is moaning as I grind my fingers against her clit. When the man cums in the wife, and it flows out of her pussy and into the husband's waiting mouth, Tracy looks like she is ready to blast off. I'm trying to take my mind off the movie, as I desperately do not want to cum before I see where this scene takes us.

The husband lifts up his head to suck the cum out of his wife's pussy. I'm seeing stars. The man, with cum still dripping from the end of his erect cock, pushes the husband's head back so he is looking at the man upside down. The husband obediently opens his mouth and the man slides his cock into the husband's mouth. The husband savors the combined juices of the man and his just fucked wife.

Tracy screams and locks her thighs on my hand. I hit my face with the force of my ejaculation. I have cum in my eye. Tracy states the obvious. "That was fucking unreal. I've never cum like that. It looks like you hit escape velocity as well." She unashamedly moves towards me, licks the cum off my face, and then proceeds to clean off my cock. I'm not sure I know the person next to me, but I want to find out more!

"Tracy, what do you propose we do about this?"