Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 06-10

Story Info
A couple is dominated and humiliated.
3k words
4.57
95k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EDITED

readyforprimetime

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Your constructive comments are appreciated.

*

Chapter 6 "A Plan is Formulated"

So I've just asked my wife of 5 years how we go about finding a black man to introduce into our relationship.

Without hesitation, Tracy says "I have no fucking idea."

I've at least thought about it during my porno infused fantasies. "We belong to a pretty large condo association. Let's see if we meet someone that might be of interest. There's a lot of people our age that live in our complex, and most of them are like us, without kids. The next mixer is tomorrow night."

Of course Tracy is now one step ahead of me. "I don't have anything to wear to a party. Most of my clothes are appropriate for work, not for the kind of thing we are looking for."

"Agreed. Let's go shopping tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure we'll find something good."

What a surreal situation. There is a porn movie on our TV now showing the next scene of a cuckolded husband and a dominated wife, and Tracy and I are sitting naked on our sofa, with a trace of cum still sticking to Tracy's face, having a casual conversation about a shopping trip tomorrow. At the same time we both bust out laughing.

"Dave, if you asked me last week if we'd be planning an outing where I find a black man to fuck me silly, I'd commit you to the looney bin." I match her observation.

"Tracy, if you told me last week you'd watch a porn movie with me, suck me off in the shower, and lick the cum off my cock I'd drop dead from surprise."

We walked arm in arm into our bedroom for a welcome shower and a good night's sleep.

Tracy dropped the last bomb of the night.

"Dave, I know your fantasy is to be a cuckold. I want to be dominated and humiliated." It's all out in the open now. No secrets. I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Becoming a Slave Couple - Chapter 7 "The Plan Takes a Detour"

We're in uncharted waters. We're off to the high end shopping district in our city. I'm not sure what Tracy has in mind. Our first stop is a department store where we don't ordinarily shop.

Tracy walks quickly in front of me, heading to the St. John's collection. I've never heard of St. John's, but the first price tag knocks me off my feet. $1,300 for a jacket! Shit, that's ten times more than I've ever paid for a jacket. An impeccably dressed saleswoman (who is smoking hot) shows my wife a beautifully tailored St.John's reddish tweed knit jacket, a cream colored silk blouse, and a complementing A-Line knit skirt.

Tracy glides into the dressing room like she shops there every day. She comes out a few minutes later and is absolutely stunning. Talk about a tiger in the board room! The total tab is a bit over $3,000. I blanch. Tracy whips out her credit card and says with complete confidence "If you want to catch the big fish, you need the right bait." Tell me the last time you've spent $3,000 on bait.

Of course, in for a penny in for a pound. How can you buy an outfit without the shoes to match? I take one last (longing) look at the saleswoman, and rush to catch Tracy. She's already in the designer shoe department. She immediately eyes a pair of Christian Loubotin sandals with sky high 4 inch heels.

As she's fingering the merchandise, a salesman comes up from behind and says "Madam, that's an excellent choice. Do you have an outfit you'd like to try on with those shoes?"

I turn around to eye the salesperson. He's black, a good six foot four, with a suit that must have cost as much as my first car. It's karma. This man looks like the man we've been looking for.

Tracy asks to try on a pair in size 6. Within moments, the salesman is kneeling in front of Tracy with the shoes, caressing her feet and sensually slipping the sandals on her feet. She squeals with approval. "I've never had a pair of Christian Loubotin's. I never felt glamourous like this!"

The salesman nods his approval and says in a perfectly flat voice "Perhaps Madam would like to try on the shoes with her new outfit? We have a dressing room in the next department. I could take you and the shoes there if you like."

Off we go. The salesman and Tracy go into the dressing area and I'm left in the husband's ghetto with a couple other poor blokes who are accompanying their wives on a shopping trip. I pull out my phone and check the scores of the college football games.

I'm absorbed in watching the highlights of a game when I realize it's been over 10 minutes since Tracy went into the dressing room. I wander into the deserted dressing room area, looking like a lost sheep. "Tracy?"

I reach the end of the stalls. A door suddenly opens and Tracy's arm jerks me into the dressing room. The salesman is in the room as well! As if this is a perfectly normal situation, the salesman begins "Dave, my name is Reggie. Your wife has informed me of the purpose of your shopping trip. I thought I could assist with your venture. And as you can see, there isn't anyone in this dressing area."

I nod in agreement.

His demeanor then decidedly shifts into a command mode. "Very good, now get on your knees and keep your fucking mouth shut. I'm in shock and not about to argue. I comply.

Becoming a Slave Couple - Chapter 8 "The Detour Becomes an Adventure"

Reggie towers over me. "Get me ready you piece of shit." He pulls out his dick. It's at least 7 inches flaccid. I've never touched let alone sucked another cock. The woman next to me who used to be Tracy and now I don't know who the fuck she is says "You heard the man - suck his cock - NOW!"

Did I sign up for this? I guess I did. His cock looks amazing. I've never seen another cock so close, and this one, now awakening, is hypnotically calling me.

I open my mouth and slide my lips as far down his cock as I can. I feel it pulse in my mouth as it slowly reaches its full 10 inch length. I feel completely humiliated, yet oddly euphoric. I'm pleasing this man.

Before I am able to fully capture this new mood, Reggie pulls his cock out of my mouth and says "Get your slut ready."

Wordlessly, Tracy pulls up her skirt and faces away from me. Her panties are already off (that's what they must have been up to for the last 10 minutes). She already pretty wet. I bury my face in her snatch. She stifles a moan. I'm in my comfort zone, pleasing Tracy in the way I know best.

Before I can finish, Reggie pulls me by the hair and says, "Put it in." I'm about to scream as my hair is being pulled, and Tracy, ever Johnny on the spot, stuffs her soaked panties in my mouth.

"Do what the man says - stuff his cock in my slut cunt." Is she speaking French to me? I really don't recognize this person. I take hold of Reggie's man stick and guide it into my wife's dripping cunt.

Reggie bangs my wife for a few minutes with Tracy holding on for dear life against the wall of the dressing room. He then abruptly pulls out and says "Lesson over. I've got to get back on the floor before my supervisor misses me. Clean off my cock and put it back in my pants."

At this point I'm with the program. I clean off his cock like a pro, and savor the taste of Tracy mixed with my first mentor.

Tracy watches with amusement as I am licking a stranger's cock while on my knees in a woman's dressing room. Her humiliation as a slut is only overshadowed by mine as a fluffer and cock cleaner.

"You really are a worthless piece of shit." Tracy straightens her skirt and leaves the dressing room without looking back. I helplessly follow. There's a wet spot on the front of my pants. I've come in my pants without touching my cock.

Becoming a Slave Couple - Chapter 9 "Preparing for the Main Event"

It's an awkward trip home. We are processing the events of the last two hours. We dropped almost $4,000 on a single outfit and shoes. Ordinarily I would be apoplectic. But today's not an ordinary day. I spent a part of it sucking a cock for the first time and then having the privilege of shoving it into my wife's pussy. That trumps the $4,000. On top of it, Tracy is now speaking a foreign language. I've unleashed the kraken. She had a hard time saying "pussy" or "cock." Now she's telling me to suck a black cock, and that I rate something below a piece of dung.

We park in the underground lot and get in the elevator with our purchases. It's an uncomfortable silence. I don't know what to expect when we reach our apartment.

Once we enter the room, Tracy takes control. "Dave, Reggie filled me in on the kind of lifestyle we should expect going forward. He's a dom. He expects submission from others. Even though I can be submissive to him, that doesn't stop me from topping you."

Tracy, speak English?? She continued "You're to now refer to me as 'Mistress.' In private I will refer to you as whatever I like. Right now I like 'cockboy.' Get it cockboy?

I'm quick on the uptick. "Yes, Mistress."

"Cockboy, help me get ready for tonight. You can start by helping me shave my pussy. I don't want a single hair left. And don't touch your insignificant dick unless I say so. Understand?

I nod.

She slaps me under the chin. "Yes, Mistress," I croak.

I know I'm now a piece of gum under her Loubotin's but my cock doesn't follow the same orders. It is straining against my pants. I am unbelievably excited, and also fearful of what else Tracy has in store for me.

The shaving goes without incident. I wish she had done this before. Her hairless pussy is absolutely ravishing, and I would give my left nut to be licking her ass while fingering her hairless cunt. Probably not in the cards.

My anxiety is not long lived. Tracy has donned her new outfit and shoes. She's another person. She's a goddess. She looks like corporate royalty, like the boss that flies in on a private jet. I'm in awe.

She interrupts my reverie by barking to me, "We're not going to the mixer. Reggie wants me to text him at 6 p.m. He's going to pick us up here. You are to wear your best suit. Get busy."

I go through my closet and pick my newest suit. It'll do. Maybe if I look good enough they'll go easy on me. Fat chance. More like the lamb going to the slaughter.

I'm mortified, but my trustworthy dick is still at full mast. Bastard!

At six, Tracy sends the text. Within a minute Tracy says, "Reggie will be here in 15 minutes. Go downstairs in the lobby and wait for me. Don't bring your wallet or your phone. You won't need them."

I go downstairs to wait. After about 5 minutes, Tracy glides into the lobby. Her DD's are politely straining against her silk blouse, with the familiar sway that makes me happy. I so want to fuck this woman.

A black sedan pulls in front of our building. The back door opens.

Becoming a Slave Couple - Chapter 10 "Tracy Gets a Good Fucking"

Tracy goes out the door first. She calmly slides into the back seat. She motions to me. "Get in the back with me cockboy." Reggie is in the back seat. Tracy slides into the middle next to Reggie. That leaves me the back seat next to the door.

Before I can ask, Reggie says, "You may wonder how a shoe salesman can afford a ride like this. My evening job pays much better than my day job."

He looks dismissively at me and turns his gaze to Tracy. "My dear, you look exquisite. The shoes of course make the entire ensemble!" Then purposefully hiking up Tracy's skirt to reveal her pussy, he adds, "And of course, all the better when you leave off the bra and panties as I requested."

He shoves two fingers in her sopping pussy and looks with disdain at me. "Listen shitbrain, I'm fingering your wife and she's moaning like a whore. Before we get to our destination I'm going to have her begging me to fuck her. Watch and learn." With that, he intensified his fingering and used the middle finger of his other hand to play with Tracy's ass.

That area was previously off limits to me, but obviously the rules of engagement no longer applied. Reggie used the copious amount of juice from Tracy's cunt to lubricate his finger, which then proceeded to violate Tracy's virgin ass.

Tracy yelped in surprise, but that expression was quickly suppressed. "Shut up slut! I'm going to finger your asshole, and by the end of the evening you're going to enjoy a cock there as well."

Tracy soon gave in to the constant stimulation of her clit and was starting to shake. The finger in her ass was now starting to feel good, and this new sensation gave her a warmth she had never previously experienced.

Reggie saw the telltale signs. "Slut, you are not permitted to cum without my permission. Say it!!"

Wide eyed, Tracy forced the words out. "I'm not permitted to cum without your permission." In a desperate tone of voice she added, "May I please cum?"

Reggie replied, "May I come Master?"

Tracy immediately shot back with great urgency, "May I come Master?"

In a measured tone Reggie stated matter of factly, "No my dear slut. You do not have my permission to come. You'll have to do better at begging than that."

Reggie resumed the assault on Tracy's clit and asshole, adding another finger into her ass. Tracy was practically climbing into the front seat to lessen the pressure of Reggie's fingers on her clit, and the newfound g-spot in her asshole.

She finally shrieked, "Please Master, please let me cum. I'll do anything! Just please let me cum now!"

Again in a measured tone Reggie replied, "Tell me you are my slut and you want me to fuck you in the worst way."

Tracy was sobbing at this point, and said between her choking tears, "Please Master. I am your slut and your fuck whore. I don't deserve your cock, but beg this one time that you shove your cock in my grateful cunt."

Reggie turned to me and said, "See, you fuckwad, your slut wife is begging me to fuck her like a whore. It only took five minutes to get her to admit what she is and what she wants. Before I give her what she wants, I want you to ask me nicely as well. Do your best. If I'm not impressed, I'm going to whip her ass and yours too."

I was watching in awe and in horror at what was happening in front of me, but now I was the focal point of the conversation. A "please sir" was clearly not going to cut it. "Master. I beg for you to fuck my slut wife with your magnificent cock. I want the privilege of guiding your cock into my slut wife's cunt and for you to bestow your precious cum in that undeserving cunt."

I then leaned between the seat and my wife (who was still draped over the front seat) and unzipped Reggie's pants and took his (admittedly magnificent) cock in my mouth.

"I'm impressed. Suck your Master's cock until it's hard. Then put it into your slut wife's cunt."

I complied.

I also felt an urgent need for relief, as I had an unrelenting erection since we got into the car.

As I guided Reggie's cock into Tracy, Reggie said, "You may cum slut." Tracy exploded. I've never seen her react like this. She was convulsing wildly as Reggie buried his cock balls deep into her pussy. Tracy was crying with tears of joy as she was draped over the front seat.

Reggie was slowing his movements and then stiffened. I knew he was pumping his load into my wife's womb. When he pulled out I quickly took his softening cock in my mouth to clean off his cum and Tracy's cunt juice.

Feeling magnanimous, Reggie said "You're a good cumbucket. As a reward, you may fuck your worthless slut wife's cunt. After you cum, you will clean up both of our loads with your tongue."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I practically ripped off my pants and plunged my cock into Tracy's stretched out pussy. I've never before experienced sloppy seconds, but it was absolutely nirvana to feel my cock in the warm vat of buttery liquid with the soft caress of Tracy's pussy lips. Tracy sighed contentedly.

I quickly shot what I felt was an endless stream of cum (it probably only lasted for five seconds, but that's three seconds longer than usual). I then dutifully got on my knees in this cramped backseat cabin, pulled Tracy's gooey pussy to my mouth, and eagerly licked the combined juices of Reggie, Tracy and me.

Yes, it was worth it.

As I was finishing my meticulous cleaning of Tracy's pussy the driver announced, "We have arrived at our destination."