Becoming A Slut

Story Info
Henry can't believe his ex-wife
3.1k words
4.04
90.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers

Up until a half hour ago, Henry Taylor’s evening had all the exciting promise of watching paint dry. This of course was not unusual; in fact the vast majority of his evenings followed the same rather dull routine – micro-waved dinner eaten in front of the TV followed by bed. If he was feeling especially horny he might turn off the sporting event that he would inevitably be watching, slip one of his collection of adult video’s into the machine and spend a blissful hour or so jerking off. There were only two things that Henry enjoyed watching on TV; sports and porn and it had been due in no short measure to his “sportiness” with other women that had led to the inevitable breakdown of his marriage a few months ago.

In fact, Henry had not seen or spoken to his ex since she had kicked him out - not until the telephone call a half hour ago. During the call, Janet had been pleasant and friendly and, Henry thought, just a little coy. She had wanted to see him, she said. Wanted to sort some things out, she said, and why didn’t he come over to the house, she said?

Henry had been intrigued to say the least. Janet’s sociable manner was a complete change to the last time he had seen her. Mind you, he thought with a little grin, the last time he had seen her – amid considerable screams of abuse – was when she had caught him in their bed with his cock half way down a pretty waitress’s throat! But maybe the past two months had given her time to cool off, he thought. Maybe everything would be alright again. Maybe!

Janet Taylor replaced the telephone and glanced at her wrist watch. Her worthless husband would take at least an hour to get to the house. She smiled to herself wickedly as she thought of the surprise that she had in store for him. He had humiliated her too many times and this was her chance to get even. She drew a deep breath and let it out slowly, tossing her long blonde hair from her eyes. She was nervous. A few months ago she would never have thought herself capable of even entertaining the idea, but here she was now about to actually put her plan into practice.

It had actually been her girlfriend Sandy’s idea. Sandy had been only too well aware of Henry’s infidelity and had encouraged her on several occasions to leave him, but after Janet had told her of the final humiliation – finding him fucking that slut of a waitress from the local restaurant – both women had agreed that Henry should be paid back for his actions. The idea of Janet having sex with another man emerged from their frequent conversations very quickly, but the idea of making it with two men, and ensuring that Henry was there to see everything was all down to Sandy.

“Just so long as you tell me all the juicy details afterwards!” Sandy had giggled.

Actually, Janet reckoned that her friend was more excited at the prospect of sex with two men than she was herself; Sandy had immediately flushed red and excused herself to use the bathroom. She had been a very long time and Janet was sure that she could hear the unmistakable sounds of muffled moans from behind the bathroom door. She was certain that the idea had caused her friend to masturbate to orgasm.

Janet’s reverie was suddenly broken by a firm knock at the door. She felt her heart begin to race and she swallowed. Her throat felt suddenly very dry as she opened the door wide and allowed the two young studs to enter.

Henry was curious to see a blue Ford parked in the drive as he pulled up outside the house that he had once shared with his wife. Janet was always short of cash so, he reasoned, it was unlikely that she had bought a new vehicle. With a sudden rush of dread, he wondered if it could belong to her friend Sandy. God, he hoped not. The last thing he wanted was that bitch there stirring everything up while he was attempting reconciliation with Janet. With a certain amount of trepidation Henry slid his key into the lock and let himself in.

As Henry walked into the lounge, the young man smiled up at him. He was sitting quite comfortably on the sofa next to Janet and seemed very at home. Henry opened his mouth about to demand to know who this person was but his speech was quickly curtailed as the lounge door slammed behind him. Wheeling around Henry was presented with another young man of similar appearance – a brother perhaps, he thought - who was now nonchalantly leaning back against the door and blocking Henry’s exit.

“I’d like you to meet George and Terry.” Janet said in a matter-of-fact voice.

“What? Er..who?...”

“No, don’t bother to try and work it out, Henry. Why don’t you just sit down?”

“Now wait just a min –“

“The lady said SIT!” Terry suddenly said commandingly.

Henry’s head had been rotating back and forth as if a spectator at a tennis match but now came to rest on Terry’s face. The young man was large and meaty and Henry did not like the odds against him getting the better of the man.

“That’s better,” Janet continued as she saw her husband sit meekly in the proffered chair. “I’m sure we can all be adult about this, can’t we?”

“But I thought you wanted to talk about us.” Henry complained humbly. “You know, sort things out?”

“Oh, I’m fine.” Janet replied with a smile. “And I think I’m just about to get “sorted out” thank you very much!”

The realisation of what was about to happen suddenly hit Henry with full force.

“What? You mean ….. you surely can’t mean…?”

“Oh yes, Henry. That’s exactly what I mean.” Janet laughed. “What is good for you is also good for me. And you get to see it all from a ring-side seat!” She turned to look at her two young companions. “Gentlemen, shall we?”

Henry watched agog as the two men squeezed either side of Janet on the sofa. He had a sudden flash of admiration for the way his wife looked; her blonde hair had been freshly washed and her make-up carefully applied. Janet had always had a great body and, sitting there watching her start to slowly strip off her silk blouse; Henry was suddenly at a loss to explain why he had always felt it necessary to chase other women.

As Janet’s small, rounded breasts came into view (she had not bothered with a bra, Henry noted), Terry and George quickly removed their own shirts. Henry couldn’t help a pang of jealousy as he saw the muscled torsos of the two men, but it was only a fleeting thought. He was concentrating far more on the figure of his wife as she smiled up at him while allowing her two lovers to help her off with her jeans.

Henry watched as the two young studs continued to divest his wife of her clothing. Now all that stood between them and a completely naked Janet was a small pair of black bikini panties. Henry realised that she had been barefoot from the start and that she had painted her toenails the same colour as her fingernails. All the time he had been married to her, Henry had never realised what a total slut his wife was! And, seemingly, just to prove Henry’s point, Janet suddenly looked up at the two men and licked her lips lustily.

“I want some cock!” She cooed. “Give me some of that hard, juicy cock!”

Henry was certain that one of the two studs would be more than happy to oblige but could tell that both men were more in control of the situation than he ever would have been. There was one more thing that they wanted to do first.

“Sure, baby,” George drawled, “but let’s have you out of those panties first, okay?”

There was no argument from Janet, her husband saw. She looked so hot and horny now; her eyes seemed to blaze with excitement and there was no disputing that her tight nipples were harder and firmer than Henry could ever remember seeing them. He watched his wife’s eyes close as Terry began to suck and pinch the hard buds while his brother eased the last remaining item of Janet’s clothing over her rounded butt and down her long slender legs.

“Oh fuck, that’s so nice!” Janet moaned as Terry continued to tease her nipples.

George was grinning as he dropped the black panties on the carpet and gently eased Janet’s shapely legs open. Henry watched as the young man slipped two fingers between her sex lips and heard his wife moan loudly as he began to rub her clit. Terry’s mouth closed greedily over each nipple alternately, sucking happily while his fingers began to pinch the other.

“Oh my God!” Janet cried. “You’re gonna make me cum!”

Encouraged by her positive reaction, Henry looked on as both men seemed to increase their efforts. George’s fingers seemed to flash in and out of Janet’s very wet vagina as his brother twisted, pinched and bit her nipples to the point where Henry thought it must have become almost painful. But Janet didn’t seem to care. In fact her face contorted further into a look of sexual excitement as her climax began to wash over her. Henry watched her toes curl. He heard her ecstatic moans echo around the room and smelled the excitement in the air. Janet’s whole body seemed to contort and tremble as the waves crashed over her, enveloping and submerging her. Her breathing sounded laboured as she panted and gasped until finally she lay still.

“No time to rest now,” George laughed, “I got something I think you want!”

Henry heard the sound of zippers being lowered as both men released their hard, throbbing tools. Neither man was absolutely huge, but both were certainly larger than Henry in that department and the old pang of jealousy returned for a brief moment.

Janet now seemed past caring. It was obvious that her climax had rid her of any last lingering inhibitions and she grabbed for George’s solid manhood with a look of abstract hunger on her pretty face.

“Go ahead babe,” George said with a smile, “kiss it for me.”

Henry watched his wife avidly as she grasped the solid appendage and guided it between her carefully painted lips. He heard the young man groan deep in his throat as his cock disappeared inch by inch into her mouth.

“Mmmmm. Nice baby. Very nice.”

Henry could hear his wife’s muffled voice as she hummed around George’s thick tool and took it deeper to the back of her throat. He had never had any idea that she was such an accomplished cocksucker and had to admit that watching her was strangely arousing. No, more than arousing, Henry realised, the throbbing of his own cock was enough to tell him that watching his wife sucking greedily on another mans weapon was turning him on like never before.

“Time to switch, George?” Terry suddenly asked.

Henry could see that George’s brother had been stroking his own cock whilst watching Janet perform her deep-throated blow job. Now it was clear that he wanted her warm, wet mouth around his cock instead of his own fist.

“Sure, bro.” George replied, perhaps just a little reluctantly, “get in here, man!”

As the two brothers traded places, Henry watched his wife happily accept Terry’s slightly larger weapon straight into her mouth. Her hand stroked expertly up and down his shaft and under his balls, cupping them tenderly as she sucked noisily on the head. Henry’s hand began to massage the front of his pants and he craned his neck to see more.

“Hey man!” George exclaimed as he saw Henry feeling himself up. “I think your old man’s getting off on this too!”

Breathlessly, Janet allowed Terry’s cock to slide back out of her mouth. She was breathing hard.

“Yeah, maybe he wants to see me get fucked!” She gasped.

No sooner said than done, George pulled the young wife bodily up and bent her back down on the sofa. Her ass was sticking obscenely up in the air and her wet pussy pouted back at all three men.

“Mmmm. Sweet looking cunt, your wife has, man!” George murmured. “Think I’m just gonna stick my dick right in there!”

“Do it.” Janet urged him in a sluttish voice that Henry didn’t even recognise. “Do me George. Fuck my hot wet cunt with your big cock!”

As Terry sat in front of Janet’s face and fed his tool back into her wanton mouth, George suddenly drove the entire length of his penis deep into her dripping hole from behind. Henry heard his wife gasp at the ferocity and depth of the man’s penetration but her words were quickly curtailed by Terry’s cock as he rammed it straight down into her throat.

As Janet was being ploughed so vigorously at both ends of her lithe body, Henry felt the uncomfortable throb of his own pressing erection. He was as past caring now as his wife and, unzipping himself slowly, pulled out his own modestly sized equipment and began to masturbate.

“That’s it, man,” George drawled as he saw what Henry was doing, “you jerk off while we fuck the shit outa your old lady!”

Henry continued to play with himself as he watched his wife receive such a forceful fucking and it was only after another ten minutes of the brutal treatment before Terry spoke again.

“Think it might be time to switch again,” he said as he held Janet’s blonde hair back so that he could see his cock going into her mouth. “I wanna get some of that sweet pussy, man!”

This time George was quite receptive to his brother’s request. “Sure bro. I wouldn’t mind fucking her mouth for a while – No problem!”

Again, the brothers changed position; this time pulling a fairly exhausted Janet down onto her back on the well used sofa. Henry’s breathing was coming in ragged gasps as he jerked off and he could see a sheen of perspiration covering his wife’s tanned body.

Terry gasped as he slipped his rigid member deep into Janet’s pussy. He grasped her foot and stroked her toes as he ploughed her, pulling her leg up towards him thus spreading her legs as far apart as possible and deepening his penetration.

“Wow! This little slut sure knows how to fuck, man!” he laughed at Henry. “How’s it feel being married such a whore?”

It was clearly a rhetorical question and Henry kept his mouth firmly closed. But he could see that Janet was not going to do likewise; her mouth was stretched wide open and at that moment George was pushing the entire length of his dick between her full lips.

As Janet’s body was again lurched back and forth by the exertion of her two young lovers, Henry could hold out no longer. With a strangled cry of lust his balls seemed to suddenly erupt. His whole body shook and trembled and he looked down just in time to see a thin stream of jism shoot from the tip of his cock and splash onto his pants.

“Looks like he shot his load already!” George grinned to his brother.

“Yeah, well I could happily unload into this little slut as well.” Terry grunted as he lunged again deep into Janet’s gaping sex hole.

“Okay, bro. let’s do it!”

With a muffled grunt, Janet quickly managed to extricate her mouth from George’s cock.

“Wait!” She almost shouted. “If you guys are ready to cum, I want you to do it on me. Shoot all your lovely sperm into my mouth!”

As his penis visibly wilted, Henry watched yet another change in the trio’s position. Janet kneeled submissively on the floor between the two young men as they seemed to tower over her. Their throbbing weapons flanked her head on both sides and she alternated between the two, stroking and sucking each in turn. Henry could see that the two men were very close. Both sets of eyes were firmly closed as they revelled in Janet’s oral attentions and strove towards their own orgasms. Henry felt that he could hardly wait for the finale. He knew it would be explosive and he wanted to see the expression on his wife’s face.

Henry didn’t have long to wait. With a groan, Terry leaned his body towards Janet. She was currently greedily swallowing George’s inflamed meat and Terry’s cock head quivered against her swollen nipple. And then, suddenly, with little more warning, Terry’s cock was pumping cum. Janet immediately turned to the ejaculating member and opened her mouth just as George also began to cum. It was a scene of almost comical proportions; Janet seemed to have no idea which way to turn and the result was that within a few short seconds her face and heaving breasts were awash with male sex fluid. She jerked each cock furiously encouraging every last drop of the precious liquid out and used her tongue to lap up what she could before finally slumping exhausted back onto the sofa and falling into a deep, satisfied sleep.

When Janet finally awoke, Henry was still sitting where he had been all though the encounter. He had rearranged his clothes – almost embarrassingly tucking away his flaccid penis – and was now looking sheepishly at her.

“Well,” Janet yawned sleepily and stretched her still naked and cum-streaked body, “that was supposed to be me getting even,” she said, “but it looked to me like you actually enjoyed it.”

Henry walked slowly over to the sofa and sat down next to his wife. His fingers idly traced patterns in the wet streaks that covered her face. “I did enjoy it,” he confessed, “but not, I think, as much as you did?”

Janet shivered involuntarily as she recalled Terry’s thick cock filling her pussy. She could feel her body reacting again. Her nipples stiffened and she felt a moisture seep from between her legs. She knew that she had gone over the line now; the line that divided good girls from bad sluts. And she knew which side of the line she firmly stood. She had finally become a slut.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers