Becoming a Slut!

Story Info
Jenny, from a boy to the slut I am.
1.1k words
4.16
152.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjenny
tsjenny
15 Followers

I've always been different. The kids at high school always made fun of the way I looked, the way I dressed, the way I spoke. This set of stories is about how things changed in my life, how I turned into the horny little slut that is writing this. Let me fill you in on the juicy details.

My name is Jenny; I stand 5'5, size 8 dress size with some luscious 34DD's courtesy of a very nice doctor in Thailand. I wasn't always like this though; just 4 years ago I was a little high school loser, with no friends and a little 5" cock between my legs. As I said, I've always been different.

I was born 21 years ago. My mom was 16 when she had me, which makes her 37, and a fucking gorgeous 37 years she is! She stands 5'5 as well, with some natural 32DD's and a dress size 8. When we're both dolled up and ready to suck some dicks, well hey we almost look like sisters. Her name is Joanna, and she is the sole reason I am what I am. I never knew my dad, Joanna say's he was just some jerk who boned her once and skipped town. She fell pregnant with me and had to leave school with no qualifications to raise me. I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I guess I didn't really have any peers to influence my life. When I was little my mom always used to dress me up in little dolls outfits, away from neighbours prying eyes. I guess she was hoping for a daughter. As I grew older she took a part time waitressing job to try and earn some keep. We always used to live in a tiny bedsit in downtown LA, I used to share a bed with her, when she wasn't fucking drunk university studs that is. When I turned 10 my grandparents both died in a house fire. My mom inherited their house and got a load of money from the insurance people. We moved to a nicer neighbourhood, with the white fences and immaculate lawns and I had my own room. Mom spent more and more time at work, while I was suffering at school, being bullied for the way I dressed and held myself. The bigger kids always called me "faggot" and as a result I usually hung out with the girls, talking about fashion and boys. I wasn't gay, or at least I didn't think I was. I always believed I was really a girl, trapped in this ugly body. When mom worked late I used to go into her room and dress in her clothes. She had loads of little outfits and my favourite one was always the little school girl outfit. It was only as I hit puberty that I really started to understand what my mom was doing all those nights she was late home. I guess all the kinky shit in her closet should have given me a clue!

It wasn't until I had graduated from high school that I actually had a chance to properly act on the feelings I had.

I remember one night, when I was being woken up by a load moaning sound coming from her room. I knew that occasionally she brought men home, having met a few in the morning the next day, but I was wide awake and curious. I snuck out of my room and slowly tip-toed down the corridor to try to listen. When I got to her door I realised it was half open, and the sight I saw will, to me, be one of the most arousing and life-changing experiences of my life. Mom was lying on the bed, being fucked by three younger guys, one in the ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. I stood there transfixed, trying to take it all in. After a while I noticed I was hard, which was unusual as I rarely got hard-on thinking about this sort of stuff. My mom looked like she was having the time of her life, moaning and screaming occasionally. She was naked, as were the men fucking her. I was amazed, and turned on. It looked soo good! I suddenly wanted to be her, in that position, getting fucked hard and fast. I suddenly realised my panties were wet, when had that happened? Shocked I looked back up at the scene in front of me, straight into mom's eyes! She smiled at me and winked. I didn't wink back, but instead I ran back to my room and locked the door.

The next morning I woke up nervous. I thought that I must be in trouble, having been caught out by mom the night before. I got dressed and walked down to the kitchen, to find mom in standing by the sink in a pink fluffy robe. She had obviously only just got up, as her hair was a mess and her face looked like it needed a bit of a wash. Looking closer I realised she still had a bit of dried cum on her cheek! She told me to sit at the kitchen table as she made us some breakfast. Once she sat down she asked me if I liked what I saw. I said yes. She asked if it made me hard. I said yes. Then she threw a curveball, she asked me if liked seeing her get fucked, did it turn me on thinking about fucking women that way?! I blushed and mumbled something. "What?" she asked. I told her that it did turn me on, but not the idea of fucking women, but rather being fucked as a woman. She smiled, a big grin spread across her face.

"Well maybe that's possible, hey I always new you were like that. You always wore my dresses and my panties, even nowadays. I mean how many 18 year old high school grads wear their moms clothes?"

I was speechless, what was she saying?

"You mean you're not mad?"

"Not at all, in fact it rather turns me on" she said. "I've always wanted a proper girl in this house, someone to chat to about men and fashion etc."

"So what do you mean?" I asked, "Can I be a woman like you? Can I fuck men like you?"

"Well you can't be a proper woman just yet" she said, "you need to take hormones and undergo some surgery, but If you truly want it, it can be done"

Oh my god! She wasn't mad, and what more, she wanted me to do this!

I was overjoyed.

"Yes! Of course I want to. I want to be just like you"

And that is how It all started. Tune in for more if you liked this, all comments and suggestions are welcome.

XXX

tsjenny
tsjenny
15 Followers