Becoming A Slut For My Fianc?

Story Info
He surrenders to her desires.
2.3k words
4.01
96.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perfekt
Perfekt
5 Followers

My fiancé and I have a fantastic relationship. I truly have the best of both worlds with her. She is the object of my love as much as the object of my lust. I feel especially lucky in that both my lust and my love are not only with the same person, but they are returned back to me from her. It helps that we are both virtually un-inhibited and more than willing to ‘live out’ each others fantasies. We have it all. A great family life with our kids, a love affair of epic proportions, and unbelievably great sex. We both like to dominate, yet are both willing to totally submit to, the other as well. In all, I would say we fit better together than yin and yang.

She has submitted to me on occasion to include a night where we ended up at an adult video store with her blowing me in front of the store to the delight of the passing drivers not five feet from where I was standing. We ended up detouring one of the would-be customers to our place where she gave him anything and everything he wanted at my order until, after filling her pussy with cum for the second time, he had to leave exhausted but completely satisfied. As thanks for giving me such a great night, I went down on her and ate another man’s cum from her freshly fucked pussy for the first time. She was ecstatic and came harder and longer than when she was being fucked. Since I get my pleasure from seeing and hearing her enjoy her darker desires, I longed to have her cum like that again.

I know she has the desire to completely dominate me and make me her slut. She says she doesn’t know why, exactly, but the thought of her fucking a group of men with me serving them in the capacity of a slave really sends her to delicious heights of ecstasy when we discuss it while playing around in bed. However, while we have been together a little over a year now, she has only dominated me once and even then she was hesitant about it. Two other times she backed out of it before it went too far. I began to despair of ever fulfilling this fantasy as time and again something went wrong. One of us would come down sick, or the babysitter was not available, or stress from work killed the mood; on and on went the list of reasons it did not happen.

Recently, we have talked about starting our own business to alleviate some of the stress and the aggravation of commuting and dealing with bosses that seemed to think that only they were entitled to a life. Before we met, she had run her own house cleaning business and that seemed like a good place to start since she already had experience with it. We are also dabbling into other areas as we are not sure what business to ‘run with’, but this one finally gave us the opportunity to fulfill her fantasy.

As she has the prior experience and all, it fell to her to hire the cleaning staff and to train them. She also has great customer service skills so she goes to the clients on occasion to check and see what they think of the service, answer any complaints, see any problem areas corrected, etc. She is at the height of her game when she is interfacing with the customers. I run the more administrative side of the house. I handle the scheduling, appointments, requests, etc from both the clients and the staff and keep the records. Things were going along well and business was booming. Tricia, my fiancé, was loving life again what with getting to mingle with people and not having to worry about any tirades from her old boss, etc.

One of our clients told Tricia that he knew of some more people he could get to throw business our way if we were willing to offer some additional services. Well, knowing I was up for anything, she told him that as long as the additional services were kept separate from the cleaning contract so as not to bring up any legal ramifications, it was an intriguing possibility.

She told me later that she had become instantly wet while they discussed the different ‘services’ and she just couldn’t seem to stop from stripping down and fucking him before returning to me. She came home and, in a mood I had always wanted her to return in but had never been fortunate enough to have happen, ordered me to the bedroom.

I was told to strip and lie down on my back on the bed. She quickly tied me to the bed and then stripped and lowered her pussy to my face. She waited until my tongue was as far in her as I could reach before filling me in on her day. She told me all about fucking the client with the cleaning staff going about their duties in the next room and just as she told me how she had begged him to fill her with cum so she could bring it home to me, she came. She watched in the mirrored closet doors as I greedily ate all of his cum and her cum mixed and shuddered through several more orgasms before slumping down and untying me.

We contacted one of the potential new clients the next day and she spoke at length with him while I busied myself with the administrative aspects of running our company and so did not know the details of the ‘request’. They set up a meeting at his house for the following day, Friday.

Tricia left for the meeting at 8 am looking hot and acting hotter than I had seen her in a while. I tried to busy myself with work, but my mind kept wandering to what she was doing and what was happening at the meeting. I didn’t have to wait for long.

Around 10 am, she came home with a smile that could have melted stone. She told me the new clients would be there within half an hour and that while they were there she was to be in complete control. She told me that there were five of them and they wanted to completely use her as their private slut and that I was to serve them in any manner they asked. I was to be the slut slave of their slut. I willingly agreed and told her that I would surrender completely to anything and everything she commanded.

The clients showed up at 10:30 and wasted no time in pulling my fiancé into their arms for kisses and to grope her lewdly. Each of them would smile over at me on my knees while they caressed her tits, pussy, and ass like she belonged to them. She was soon naked and had the guys form a circle around her. She began to play the pivot and took each of their cocks in her mouth in turn causing them to grow raging hard-ons. After that, they settled down into some serious fucking and sucking.

I remained on my knees and watched Tricia as she went from man to man performing lewd and erotic acts with each. One man wanted to fuck her tits, another to face fuck her. She took them both at the same time. I was sent to bring refreshments from time to time. After each of the men had fucked her at least twice (a couple of them fucked her three times), she called for me. I was already naked and she ordered me to lean over the bed and she tied my arms out to my sides and my legs to the bed legs. This left me bent over with me ass lewdly on display and my legs spread wide.

She gave me a wicked grin and lay back in front of me, spreading those sexy legs of hers and playing with her cum filled, wet pussy. “Your turn, honey”, Tricia told me with a leer. I heard someone behind me and turned to see one of the men behind me rubbing lube up and down his hard cock getting it all nice and wet for my tight ass. Tricia scooted a little closer until her pussy was right under my nose. She smelled sweet and I thought this was just about the sexiest thing I had ever done.

Tricia circled her clit with her nails right in front of me. It looked so pretty, so sexy and I ached to do it. I was going to eat the cum of all these men out of this sexy slut's pussy while everybody watched me get fucked in the ass.

I was so excited I didn't even tease her. I just pushed my tongue deep inside her wet pussy and swirled the cum around and around in big circles as I felt Mikes cock push against the tight ring of my ass. Everybody else was yelling and cheering like crazy when Tricia pulled her legs back and they could all see my tongue sliding through the cum, over her lips and circle her hard clit. I yelled out loud too when I felt him start pushing inside me.

That must have done something for Tricia, because she started yelling with me and fucking her hips up and down over my lips. I concentrated on cleaning up the cum while my tight ass got used to having such a big thing moving in and out. I found Tricia's clit with my teeth and tongue and sucked hard while he started fucking in and out of me faster. I began getting used to it and it started feeling really, really good. I began fucking my hips back on his cock and licking Tricia faster, loving the sensation of his dick in my ass mixed with the taste of all the cum and cunt juices and the lustful moans from Tricia!

He was really fucking me hard, just like he was fucking a wet pussy and Tricia was going absolutely nuts under my tongue. I began sucking on Tricia really hard, pushing my tongue in and out of her faster, and I lost it too when I started tasting her cum. She was already so dripping wet but her pussy really began tasting different when her orgasm hit her, and I sucked and licked harder, swallowing all her sweet juices mingled with the cum of all the guys who had fucked her as his cock began throbbing in my ass.

Gawd it was so hot when I felt his cum shooting inside me. I started screaming into Tricia's pussy with each hot jet of scalding cum burning inside my tight ass. And he kept pumping and pumping his cock in and out of me, all the time cumming inside my ass, fucking me faster and faster until he finally emptied himself completely in my ass.

The show was a big success, apparently, because the next thing I knew, the others were all around me. I lost track of time as I was forced to submit to the whims of these men Tricia had brought home to use me. It seemed like these guys were going to live out every act they always wanted to do with a slut. At all times I had a cock in mouth or in my ass, usually both at the same time.

Tricia was loving it all. She especially like it when one of the guys who was face fucking me pulled back, ordered me to keep my mouth open, and then blasted his cum into my open mouth and all over my face while another guy filled my ass with cum. After scooping the cum off my face with a finger and feeding it to me, she went behind me and pulled my ass cheeks open and I heard pictures being taken of my stretched out ass. The sight must have gotten to one of the men who plunged all the way into my ass with one thrust and pounded me mercilessly for about 15 minutes before shooting a fresh load of spunk into my gaping ass.

Once he was finished cumming in me, Tricia took a spoon and starting transferring the cum from my ass to my mouth while the guy who had just fucked me had me lick his cock clean between spoonfuls. At one point, I was untied and taken to the bathroom where I was made to kneel in the bathtub with my ass in the air, holding my gaping ass open as the men took turns pissing into my ass. I lost track of time as the men used me in any and every way they wanted. They even had Tricia pull out her strap-on and give me a good fucking and sometime during the nights events another woman showed up and Tricia had her fuck my ass with a huge double ended dildo while the woman rode her pussy on the other end.

When the clients finally left, Tricia untied me and helped me wash up before we fell into each others arms on the bed and fell into a blissful sleep.

The cleaning business is booming as are the other enterprises we are dabbling in, and the ‘Special Request’ services are coming more and more. I just can’t wait to see what Tricia has for us next. I came across a site with videos of men having sex with men the other day. I wonder how hard Tricia would cum if I agreed to let her have me do videos like that as another ‘enterprise’. Hmmm…

Perfekt
Perfekt
5 Followers