Becoming a Slut Husband: Terry

Story Info
Darlene left the house to play, so Terry did, too.
5.7k words
4.11
108.2k
17
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find that I am in an interesting situation and I'm not at all sure as to how I should handle it. On the one hand I know what I'm doing isn't right (although I thought it was when it started), but on the other hand I am getting what I don't get at home and I don't want to stop. I guess I need to explain.

+++++

It all goes back ten years to when Darlene and I were married. Darlene came into our marriage a twenty-three year old virgin while I had been laying pipe since I was eighteen and Darlene knew it. It wasn't a problem at the time. I had a lot of fun teaching Darlene everything that I had learned in the years preceding my meeting her and Darlene was an eager student. I was somewhat disappointed that she wouldn't even try anal sex at least once, but she was so into everything else that I never bothered to press for it.

The first five years of our marriage flew by and we were getting along great. Our sex life never slacked off and while I had friends moaning that they were only getting some twice a week Darlene and I were cranking along at four, five and even sometimes six times a week. The trouble started on my twenty-ninth birthday although it didn't manifest itself for another three years. What happened was that my brother gave me a two-year subscription to Penthouse Letters as a gag gift. I asked him why in the world he had gotten me something like that and he told me that Darlene had mentioned to his wife Kathy how great our love life was and he thought a magazine like Penthouse Letters would give us lots of good ideas to keep it that way. I had no interest in magazines like that so when they came I ignored them. Darlene didn't, she read them from cover to cover.

About six months went by and then one night after a rousing session in bed Darlene told me that she wanted to try a few of the things she had read about in the magazine. Specifically she wanted to try some role-play. She told me what she wanted to do and I saw no harm in it so I said okay and told her to go ahead and set it up.

The first time was me dropping her off at a bar and letting her go inside alone. I gave her a half an hour and then I followed her in and took a seat at the bar where I could watch her. She danced with a half dozen different guys and I thought, I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw her get felt up a couple of times. She didn't tell me that that was going to be part of the program and when she let some guy kiss her on the dance floor I was a half-second away from getting up from my barstool and going out onto the dance floor and breaking things up. But before I could do it she broke the kiss and headed for the women's john. I settled back onto the stool and when she came out of the bathroom I waited for her to sit down and then I went over to her as if I was going to ask her to dance. When I got to her she looked up at me and smiled and said:

"Did you see it? Did you see him stick his tongue down my throat? Oh God baby, I'm so hot. Dance with me, make it look like you're picking me up and get me out of here. I'm hot baby, I need it, I need it bad."

We weren't even out of the parking lot and she had me unzipped and was going down on me. She destroyed me when we got home that night. I was still a little upset over the kiss, but I guessed I could live with it if it got me nights like the one I'd just had. Darlene knew that the kiss bothered me and she knew me well enough not to tell me until much later about all the feeling up she got.

We did it a half dozen more times and I kept a lid on it when I saw her getting poked in the leg with hard cocks and when she was occasionally kissed and then I got a blow job on the way home and the hottest sex imaginable when we got home.

+++++

Next she wanted to act like a hooker on a street corner, but that didn't turn out too well. It was a kick the first five times. A guy would pull his car over to the curb and she would lead the guy on until finally she would say:

"How do I know you aren't a cop. Take out your cock and show it to me. A cop wouldn't do something like that."

The guy would haul out his johnson and Darlene would take a long look at it and say that something just didn't feel right and she wasn't going to take a chance on him and she would walk away. The sixth time she did it she got busted by the vice squad and had to spend the night in jail in a holding cell with two real hookers and three crack whores. It took me until eleven the next day to finally convince the police that she was just role playing and they let her go, but not before writing her a ticket for being a public nuisance just for causing them to waste their time. That put an end to role-playing, but about six weeks later she came up with something else.

+++++

"Honey, have you ever had any desire to see me make love with someone else?"

"Good Lord no! What brings that up?"

"Just curious. A lot of the letters in the magazine are from men who like to watch their wives with other men. I just wondered if you had any fantasies like that."

"No I don't."

A couple of weeks went by and then night when we had gone out and were at a lounge having some drinks and dancing Darlene said:

"Honey, you know I love you, don't you?"

"I guess so, why do you ask?"

She was silent for several moments and then said, "Never mind. This is the wrong place and time for this."

"Oh no, you can't start something like this and then just drop it. Finish what you were going to say."

"Not now honey, wait until we get home."

I let it rest and two hours later we were headed for home. Darlene was awfully quiet and spent most of the trip looking out the passenger's side window. I sensed that she was thinking about the night and what she would say to me when we got home so I just drove and let her be. Once we got home I said:

"Okay Darlene, give. What were you looking for when you started that weird conversation tonight?"

"Not right now baby. Right now I'm horny as hell and I need you to take care of me," she said as she tugged at my zipper, took out my cock and then used it like a leash to lead me into the bedroom. She was hot and wild that night and fucked me until I was exhausted.

When it was over I once again asked her about her question and she looked away from me and hesitated just a bit before turning her face back to look at me and then she said:

"I wanted to make sure that you knew I love you and how much I love you before I asked you something."

"Ask me what?"

"I want you to let me live out a fantasy."

"Fantasy? What fantasy?"

"You know I was a virgin when we got married. I've never seen another cock but yours."

"That's not true and you know it. You saw a good half dozen when we role-played you being a hooker."

"Okay, you're right, I should have said 'had' instead of seen."

"What are you getting at Darlene?"

"My fantasy is to have sex with another man to see what it would be like."

"More nonsense from those stupid magazines?"

"It isn't nonsense Terry. It is curiosity. Okay, I'll admit that the fantasy is fueled by the stories I read in the magazines, but I've had the fantasy since we first got married. I knew you had a lot of experience and I know it was not the same with each girl; I know there were differences and I've always wondered about the differences in men. I was hoping that you would let me have an experience or two. It would just be sex baby, just me satisfying my curiosity a couple of times."

I looked at her like she was an escapee from the funny farm and she said:

"It won't hurt the marriage honey, in all the letters I've read it never hurt the marriage because both agreed ahead of time so there was no cheating. In fact, it usually made the marriage more exciting. I just want to do it once or twice."

There was no way I was ever going to agree to something like that, but I did love Darlene and I knew that a flat out refusal would put her in a funk for days so I went and made what was probably the biggest and dumbest mistake of my life and said:

"I don't know about that Darlene. That is a pretty big step that you are asking me to take. I have to think about that, I'll have to think long and hard on it."

By not saying "no" outright I set myself up for what happened.

+++++

Six weeks went by and once or twice a week Darlene would ask me what I had decided and I kept putting her off. One night I came home from work and found Darlene all dolled up in her little black dress and high heels.

"Did I forget we were going somewhere tonight?"

"No, we aren't going out, I am."

"Where are you going?"

"Out to satisfy my curiosity."

"What?"

"I've given up waiting on you to decide. I'm going out tonight to live my fantasy. Your dinner is on the stove. I'll probably be late so don't wait up." She leaned forward and kissed me. "I love you Terry and nothing is going to change that" and then she headed for the door.

"Whoa up there Darlene" I said and she turned and said, "Don't worry Terry, I'm not going to come home and do anything silly like ask you to eat my pussy. I'm just going to satisfy my curiosity. We will be okay honey, I promise."

"Have you thought this all the way through Darlene. Are you aware of the possible consequences? Do you have any idea of what you are really doing?"

"Of course I've thought it through baby. We will be fine, honest. I wouldn't do it if I thought otherwise."

She turned and went out the door and I walked over to it and looked out to see her get in her car. She waved at me, blew me a kiss and drove off. I stood there and watched until her car disappeared from view and shook my head at learning just how fast a marriage could end.

I went into the kitchen and turned off the stove. I left the food sitting there as I got to work. It took me three hours to get all my clothes and everything else I could carry loaded into my car. I'd have to rent a trailer and get some help before I could come back and get the big stuff like my air compressor and my tools.

By eleven I was checked into a motel and by eleven-thirty I was sitting on a barstool at Barney's. Bev, the bartender, set my Bud Light down in front of me and asked:

"Why so down Terry?"

"Darlene decided that she didn't want to be married to me any more."

"No kidding? That's great."

"What the hell is so great about it?"

"It means that now I can have my chance at you."

"Your chance at me? What are you talking about?"

"Terry baby, I've had the screaming hots for you since the first time you came in here and I'm not the only one. Mary Lou and Debbie both would like to have a taste of you. Given the way you and Darlene were always looking at each other we knew that we would never have a chance, but now that has changed."

"You can't possibly be serious."

"You want to see how serious I am? I get off at twelve. Your place or mine?"

"I'm staying at a motel."

"As long as it has a strong bed. Are we on?"

What the fuck I thought as I looked at my watch. By now Darlene would be on her back with her legs spread wide having her "curiosity" satisfied. Our marriage didn't mean shit to her so why should I care.

"Okay Bev, we're on."

By twelve thirty-five I was balls deep in Bev and she had her legs wrapped around me and was making enough noise to wake the dead. She moaned, she cried, she squealed and she screamed as I pounded into her. She was pushing her pussy up at me as I drove down into it and her nails were digging into my back. She had two orgasms before I shot my wad and when I pulled out of her she scrambled around to take my cock in her mouth and went to work getting me back up. When I was stiff again she sat up and said:

"I'll make you forget her sweetie. What is something she would never do for you?"

"She never let me do anything anal."

"Oooooh" Bev squealed, "I love taking it in my butt. Come on sweetie, let me show you what you have been missing."

I was working on her ass with my fingers getting her ready when my cell phone buzzed. I picked it up off the night stand and looked at the display and saw that it was my home phone. The bitch was home and noticed that I was gone.

"Who is it" Bev asked.

"Nobody important, just Darlene."

"Fuck her."

"No baby, I'm fucking you" I said as I tossed the phone aside and went back to working on her ass. As my fingers worked on her I felt her relax. I wished I had some Astroglide or KY, but not expecting to have her butt I hadn't stopped to get any. For the time being I was going to have to use spit or some of the cum from her pussy.

Finally I had her loose enough for something larger than my fingers and I grabbed her hips in my hands and slowly pushed my cock into her tight ass while she moaned into the pillow. Once in I stopped and let her take over I held myself still and let her get used to me and when she was she pushed back a little and took a little more of me. It took a little while, but soon she had me as deep in her ass as I could go and she moaned:

"Fuck me now baby; take my ass, go easy at first baby, but fuck my ass."

I fucked her slowly and gently and waited for her body to tell me when she wanted it faster and harder. My cock was throbbing. I reached under her and found her clit with my fingers and she bucked and cried out, "Oh God" and she slammed her ass back at me. I began to thrust harder and faster and she was pushing her ass back at me and squealing.

I fucked her hard and steady for several minutes and her squeals and cries got louder and louder and she shouted, "OH FUCK ME!!!" as she had an orgasm. I gave her three or four more strokes and then I shot my load deep in her ass.

"See you tonight?" Bev asked in the morning as she dressed to leave.

"After last night you have to ask?"

"I get off at the same time tonight and I have tomorrow off. Think we might be able to find something to do?"

"I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."

+++++

When I got to work the receptionist had a handful of message slips, all from Darlene and all telling me I needed to call her at work. I went into the boss's office and told him that I had some major personal problems and I needed to use up some of the comp time I had coming. He told me to take whatever time I needed, but to stay in touch in case something came up that he needed my input on. I told him I would and then I asked him to tell the receptionist to tell Darlene I had quit otherwise she would be calling a dozen times a day.

Before I left the office I called my buddy Brian and asked him if he could give me a hand moving some stuff and when he said yes I told him I was going to rent a trailer and that I'd be by to pick him up. I rented the trailer and then I called Darlene's office and asked to speak to her and was told she was on another line and then was asked if I wanted to hold. I said that I'd call back and then I hung up. Having made sure that she was at work and not at home I picked up Brian and we moved the rest of what I wanted out of the house and into a storage facility.

I received a dozen calls on my cell during the day and all were from Darlene and I didn't take them. That night with Bev was a steamy repeat of the night before except no phone calls since I turned the phone off. The next day Bev and I went to the lake and the cell went off eight times, all from Darlene, and I didn't answer them. That night I enjoyed more of Bev's tight ass.

Three more days went by and I established a pattern. I would turn the cell phone off when I knew the office was closed and John had gone on home and leave it off until eight the next morning when the office opened. I spent the day apartment hunting and trying to figure out what to do with my life. The one decision that I did make was that I wasn't going to waste any money on a lawyer. We lived in a no fault state and there were no kids so everything would be cut and dried - a fifty/fifty split - so let Darlene go for the divorce and pay for the attorney.

Evenings were spent in Barney's sipping soda water and waiting for Bev to get off work. I figured that I would be safe there since Darlene had already been there looking for me and Bev just happened to be behind the bar. Darlene had asked if I'd been in and Bev told her that I had been in several nights ago, had gotten wasted and started a fight and Harry (the owner of Barney's) had barred me from the place for a year.

The third night Bev told me that she had to go out of town for the weekend to visit her parents.

"Fine, just dandy" I said, "Get me hooked and then leave me."

I was joking of course, but she laughed and said, "You won't be lonely unless you want to be lonely. Mary Lou and Debbie both have told me that they would be willing to console you while I'm gone."

"You always share your boyfriends?"

"No, but we all think you are kind of special so we are making an exception as far as you are concerned."

"What the hell makes me special?"

"You'll figure it out."

"So what will happen; they going to flip a coin?"

"I don't know, it is up to them. I'll be gone for three days so be fair about it I told them I would stay away four so they can each have you for two days. But I also told them I was taking you back when I got back."

"Don't I get any say in this?"

"Nope. You just get to lean back and enjoy."

+++++

Mary Lou was a redhead and I'd never made it with a redhead and Debbie had huge tits and I had never had sex with a girl who had big breasts so I figured what the hell, go with the flow and enjoy. I hit Barney's around six on the night Bev left and Debbie was working behind the bar.

"Oh goodie" she said as she set a Bud Light on the bar in front of me, "I was afraid you wouldn't come in until Mary Lou was here and then I'd have to arm wrestle for you. Bev did tell you that I had no intention of leaving you alone didn't she?"

"She told me, but I'm having a hard time understanding why. I am under no illusions about myself. There isn't anything special about me, nothing at all."

"That's how you see yourself Terry, not how other people see you. We have always thought that Darlene was extremely lucky to have a guy like you and we are having a really hard time believing that she let you go, but she did and we are going to take advantage of it. I get off at eleven. Will you be here to pick me up?"

"I still don't understand what is going on, but I'd be stupid not to take advantage of it. Of course I'll be here to pick you up at eleven."

Debbie was a screamer. It started before I even got my cock in her. She started moaning and crying as soon as my fingers started playing with her pussy. She actually had an orgasm from my foreplay and that was a first for me. She spent a lot of time in the gym and had a nice, tight body, but the best thing all that gym time had given her was muscle control.

When I was a lot younger I was friends with a guy who told me that "snapper pussy" was the best there is, but I never knew what the hell he was talking about until I felt Debbie's cunt muscles nibbling at my cock. I didn't know, and I never asked, if it was voluntary or involuntary. But I could feel her pussy clamping and unclamping around my cock. My cock felt like there was a hand inside Debbie's pussy that was trying to jack me off.

And scream? Oh Lord was that woman loud! I was surprised that during the two nights she stayed with me no one ever beat on the door or walls and told us to hold it down.

I went through the same basic scenario with Mary Lou and found out that she was a real redhead and that she gave the best head that I had ever received and that was saying something because I'd always thought that Darlene was the best.

I could never understand why pussy as good as those three were didn't have guys all around them. I found out later that all three of them did have guys. Mary Lou had a fianc‚e and Debbie was actually married (I never did know how she got out of the house to spend nights with me). Bev had a steady boyfriend and I was told she dumped him as soon as she took up with me. It was way beyond my ability to comprehend.

12