Becoming a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good slut. You are very good for a first time. You took that well. Your Mistress is pleased with you."

I could only be glad that she was pleased with me. She took the clamps off my cunt lips and my nipples and proceeded to kiss my breasts and sucking my nipples.

"I will let my slut come soon."

"Did my slut obey her Mistress and not touch herself since Wednesday?"

"Mistress, your slut has been very bad, she has touched herself. She made herself come four times. She could not help it. She was so impatient to be with you. She is sorry."

"Bitch, another thing I will punish you for. I also presume that you have played with your nipples "

"Yes Mistress, I deserve to be punished some more."

She took a small crop from the table. It was about two inches wide by six inches long, with a handle about a foot and a half. She gave my breasts a slap each, not as hard as my ass earlier, but hard enough to sting. I pushed my breasts towards her. She gave me four more.

"One for each time you played with them without permission slut and I am not finished. That was one shot for each time you touched yourself, and one for teaching you a lesson."

She started to spank the inside of my thighs with the crop, hard enough to sting and make me moan and yelp. I was going crazy with lust, my hips were gyrating. I could feel my insides pulsate.

"Now slut, I need to teach a lesson to that hot cunt of yours. You need to learn not to touch it without permission."

She proceeded to spank my pussy with the crop from behind coming up between my well spread legs. I pushed my ass and hips backward to meet each blow. I was in a state of pure lusty want. I needed the pain and to come. By the fifth blow I could not hold back any longer. I let go and started to come hard. I was shaking all over and twisting in my bonds.

"That is it, bitch. Come for your Mistress. Show her how good a slut you are." Saying that, she extended an arm around my hips, took my clit in her fingers and pulled it hard. I had the biggest longest screaming orgasm ever in my life, I am sure. My legs were so weak, the only thing keeping me standing were my wrists tied to the top of the bed posts

After it subsided, she got a towel, cleaned me up some, untied me and helped me to lie on the bed. "You need to rest slut. I am not finished using you." She tied my hands to the headboard of the bed.

"I don't want you to play with yourself while you rest bitch. I decide when and if you are to have pleasure."

I felt relaxed and let myself go. I think she let me sleep for a while.

"Now slut, I let you come. I is your turn to pleasure me."

"Yes Mistress let me pleasure you. I want nothing else more than that." I meant it, the need to please her was real and it surprised me. I did not want to please her, I needed to please her.

She untied my hands, laid on her back and taking a handful of my hair, brought my mouth to her tits.

"Slut, lick my tits and give them little bites."

I started to lick her tits slowly all over and giving little love bites , her moans and little ouches encouraged me to lick and bite harder she seemed to enjoy this a lot judging by her moans and little yelps she was also moving on the bed Her nipples were getting hard and erect. I passed my tongue on her nipples. She shook. I give each a gentle bite. She let out a throaty grunt,

"Yes slut, that is good."

"Now suck my nipples. Squeeze them with your lips. Pass your tongue on them and suck bitch."

Her moans were music to my ears. I was so pleased to give her pleasure that I was all wet. I bit, sucked and licked her nipples. The more she moaned and grunted, the more enthusiasm I put into my pleasing her. I was wet and wanted to play with myself.

"You are a good bitch. You are pleasing me. Don't play with yourself. This is for my pleasure, not yours."

She pushed my head down to her crotch.

"Put my legs up on your shoulders bitch and lick the inside of my thighs and around my cunt, but don't touch my pussy yet."

I did as told giving little bites to the inside of her thighs as I was licking. She moaned louder, gyrating and humping her hips. I was in heaven, pleasing her.

"Don't stop slut. You are very good. I will fuck you good and hard to thank you later, even let you enjoy another good spanking."

This pleased me and filled me with anticipation and made me even hotter, if possible. After a time, she finally pushed my mouth to her cunt, holding me by my pony tail.

"Now I need to come. Push your tongue in my slit and move it around. Fuck me with your tongue."

I did my best to push my tongue in her slit as deep as I could. She tasted good. She was humping her hips more and her moans got louder and throatier. This encouraged me to tongue fuck her with more energy.

"Now slut, take my clit in your mouth. Squeeze it with your lips. Suck hard. Pull on it. Rub it with your tongue." I could hardly understand her through the moaning and noises she was making."

"Now suck it hard and finger fuck me bitch I am going to come."

She pulled my face to her cunt, holding me tight with her hands and legs. She humped my face and moaned and making deep noises from her throat. She shook all over. I had never known a woman could come that hard. Her juices were leaking out and I did all I could to swallow it all. I was happy to give her that much pleasure. I had an orgasm just from the pleasure of satisfying her.

After that, she calmed down a bit.

"Thank you. None of my sluts ever gave me such an orgasm."

Thus encouraged, I pushed her legs forward and let my tongue go to her back hole and started licking it. I have no idea what got into me to do that.

"God don't stop keep licking slut and you better do a good job."

I licked and pushed my tongue in her little hole until she had another big orgasm. I had one too, without touching myself. I cleaned her pussy and inner thighs. Then, she pulled me up and we lay in each other's arms to recuperate.

"You are the best bitch I ever had. I can't wait to spank you again and fuck you good."

"Thank you Mistress. I am glad you are pleased with me."

She took a harness out of a drawer and 6 different dildos. I chose one that was about the same length as Rick's cock but wider. It had small ridges all along it. Marge fitted it in the harness and I spread my legs to give her access and received two hard slaps on my tits for my trouble.

"A bitch gets fucked on all fours, like the bitch she is. Get on all fours." I did as she commanded, fast.

After tying my wrists to the top of the posts of the head board of the bed, my arms were spread wide above my head. She tied my ankles to the side of the bed, in that position. I was on my knees, legs spread with my shoulders higher than my ass, my tits were well off the bed and accessible

"Is my bitch ready to be fucked?"

"Yes Mistress, your bitch wants to be fucked hard and deep."

. She had two nipple clamps with weights attached in her hand, she clipped them on my nipples , gave them a tap to start them swinging , got on her knees behind me , give my ass a few hard slaps and pushed the dido in my cunt not fast, but in one push she give me all of it . I let my breath out and moaned. She started humping me while playing with my clit. The weights on the clamps were pulling and moving my nipples in all directions as she was humping me.Slowly, and then faster and faster. The ripples on the dildo were giving me sensations I had never experience before.

I was going crazy with this and the sensations in my nipples. I had never experienced anything like this.

"Please Mistress, fuck your bitch harder and faster. Make her come till she yells."

I moaned and pushed back to meet each of her thrusts, trying to get the dildo deeper. I was sorry I had not chosen a bigger and longer one. I finally could not hold off. I let go and a big orgasm went through me. My whole body was shaking. Mistress did not stop. She kept fucking me and I kept having orgasms.

"I am coming, bitch." She took hold of my hips and shoved into me hard and fast a few time before collapsing on my back.

After some minutes of rest, "Now slut, do you want your ass fucked?"

"Yes Mistress, please fuck my ass. I need my ass fucked and spanked."

She did not untie me, but changed the harness. This one had a double ended dildo. It was the same size as the other one but smooth. I also noticed that the end going into her was thicker than the end she was going to use on me. She removed the clamps from my nipples and replaced them with some sort of small bracelets around my breasts. These had buckles to adjust them to size, like a belt. She made them tight around my tits, each one had a length of rope attached , these ropes she attached to each side of the bed , in that way , my tits were stretched and pulled to each side Any movement pulled them hard and it was painful

She put bigger clamps on my cunt lips they had fairly heavy weights attached to them they really pulled my cunt lips down, there was again pain , but in my desire to please her, I endured and moaned My breath was coming in gasps . My hips kept moving and rotating it seemed on their own.

She pulled the restraints on my wrists and ankles tighter, totally immobilising me.

She spanked me again. With the crop I was really enjoying having my ass spanked, a surprise to me.

Every time the crop came down. On my ass or thighs, my body jerked and the restraints on my tits pulled them. It was painful, the same with the clamps on my cunt lips the weights were heavy enough to stretch my lips with every jerk. I was not only moaning but also letting little yelps of pain.

"That's it bitch feel the pain it will teach you to always obey your Mistress, in the future. This is only for my enjoyment Think about what real punishment would be like if you ever disobey."

"I love for my Mistress to spank my ass and cunt and tits if it is her wish." I could hardly talk trough the pleasure and pain.

"Don't worry bitch I will oblige you and more."

After applying lube to my ass and playing in it with her fingers "Are you ready bitch to get the best ass fucking you ever had?"

"Yes Mistress. My ass is yours."

"Now this is for my pleasure. As I just told you, I don't care if you come ten times or not at all, bitch. This is not for you, but for me."

It hurt a bit when she first penetrated me, but not much. She let me relax a few seconds and started pumping. Every time she pushed in, the bonds to my tits pulled them hard, it hurt. The same with the weights on the cunt lip. They moved and pulled my pussy in all directions.

After a while, the pain mixed with the pleasure and increased it many fold. I was not only moaning and pushing back to meet her thrusts, I was screaming with pleasure. I could feel my whole insides spasm.

I began to plead with her to fuck my ass harder and faster. I started to get orgasm after orgasm. She fucked me harder and faster. She took hold of my pony tail and pulled it hard as she shoved herself in my ass as deep as she could go. I was on the verge of passing out with coming so much.

Then she had a great screaming orgasm herself and collapsed on me. I could feel her shaking all over. This lasted a few minutes, I am sure.

"That was great little sister I don't remember anything that good. The play is over. No more Mistress, slut or bitch, for now."

"Ok Marge. Thanks, I am surprised I enjoyed it so much."

"Time to have a shower. Let me untie you."

After the shower, we lay in bed, cuddling and kissing. I was still a bit sore. my ass cunt and tits were tingling .

"Will you stay for the week-end Fran or is this just something you wanted to try?"

I reached on the night table for the collar and put it back on

"I will stay and do all I can to please you, Marge, and more than that. I accept to be your slut and bitch in the future as often as possible. Everything you did to me tonight, I liked and I hope you will take me further into this. I discovered tonight that I am really a submissive and love being used."

"You have no idea how much this pleases me Fran. With you it was different. There was an emotional connection that I don't have with other subs. They are just toys to me, but you are more, much more."

She had tears in her eyes as she said that. She kissed me with a passion that was surprising to me.

With that she spooned me and we fell asleep that way, me with the surprising realisation that no matter what Marge asked or did to me I would accept. I had become her submissive there was no turning back. I realised to my shock but also pleasure.

I was to learn a lot more during the remaining two days , I was to met and enjoy the flogger and more.

ABOUT THE REST OF THE WEEK-END, I AM CONSIDERING WRITING ABOUT IT AND POSTING IT .

12