Becoming a Sucker Pt. 03: Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't hard to look pleadingly at the camera, even with a rubber cock in my mouth my eyes expressed the amount of pain I was in. "NUUUUUUU!" My muffled cries were still loud enough to fill the bathroom. I could feel his cock deep inside me, it was most uncomfortable but by far the worst part was the pain of his wide cock spreading my ass.

"Last chance this stuff isn't cheap bitch," he stopped trusting long enough to respray the rag he was using to apply the 'poppers' he had. He put it over my noise.

I was at an impasse, so much I started to cry. If I didn't take a huff I would have to endure the pain of the hell fucking but I might be able to explain it was out of my control. If I gave in, if this was anything like the poppers I used, I knew I would like it but the pain would be gone. I had a choice pain or greater humiliation. I would lose everything I Have if anyone saw a video of me getting fucked and liking it.

I had wasted to much time. He was pulling the rag away!

I trust my nose forward impaling my throat further on my toy, I inhaled as hard as I could and got a good huff (lucky me, I had been a cocksucker for so long I could easily breath around a dick). Now I was about to become a bottom. I was going to be a full faggot. I was yielding all control of my life to the man who fucked my ass, I knew it and he knew it.

As expected my face started to heat up as the poppers invaded my system. I could instantly feel my asshole relax and widen, that was a huge relief. I started to get lightheaded but I was just happy the pain was mostly gone. My ass was nice and open, his big thick cock filled me completely and I could feel every detail of his penis. I realized he was only three quarters of the way inside me; my first instinct was to push my ass back to see how big he was but I resisted. I could feel the poppers still working on me. This was more intense and much faster acting. I was really starting to get physical pleasure from his cock. It was almost like an itch inside me that needed to be scratched. I continued to resist but my mind was also being effected.

I heard him spray the rag again. Even though I was no longer in pain I allowed myself to breath in the aromatic chemical. I wanted to be able to enjoy what he was doing to me. It felt good to have him inside me. I didn't want to be bitched, that was my problem. It seemed so stupid now. I'm a faggot. I love cock and now there is a cock in my hole for the fist time and I love it.

I continued to suck. My toy felt so much like skin, with my head rush it felt like a real cock I was sucking. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my ass.

"You want to suck my cock don't you faggot?" More accusation than a question. "You want to suck my cock and taste my load!".

"MMUUUmmm," I moan my answerer.

"Fuck your pussy on my cock bitch."

I could feel his cock deep in my ass, though I was sensitive it didn't hurt. I could feel the head, shaft and a slight pulsing movement. It was like I was seeing his cock with my insides.

There was nothing to be afraid of, this was a cock, I had been sucking them for a year. I started to push back on it an inch or so, as I did so I noticed it felt even better when it moved. His cock was rubbing my g-spot.

"Mmm," I moan in pleasure.

I continued to push back, slowly at fist. I wasn't sure how bad it would hurt. It was a while before I got his cock in me. Once I felt his nuts I knew he was inside me.

My hole was his cock garage.

"Fuck yourself faggot!" I had forgot about the woman holding my head down but she was rubbing her pussy as she talked about me being the biggest whore.

I fucked myself and loved it. After a while things started to get more intense. She reached for my hand and placed it on my own cock. Funny I had forgot I had a cock. My cock was extra small and cool to the touch. Even though I was at the height of sexual pleasure my cock was a total non-player. I was using my sex organ to please myself and a real man, I had a pussy. I could feel myself getting closer.

"Yeah that's right faggot, you want my load?"

I did.

"Oh yeah here it comes!" I felt his penis pulse within me. I loved it. I was holding a mans load now. He slowly pulled out and shoved it in my mouth for cleaning. "Now suck."

It wasn't the last time he fucked me and I did get to suck his cock. Jason worked for me for a few more months before becoming my boss.

12