Becoming a Whore

Story Info
Demonic sex.
1.9k words
3.96
28.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking home from work the night it happened. I was a dancer, the erotic kind. Yeah, I danced naked for money, but I never slept with the clients. A private lapdance was as naughty as it got. Back then I wasn't a whore. I refused to ever be someone's whore. The very idea made me sick to my stomach. But, anyway, I'm getting distracted from the story. You want to know how I became a whore. I use that word because it most accurately describes me. I'm a whore, I take money in return for sex. There's no emotion involved. It's just sex, and expensive sex at that.

So, I was walking home. I'd decided to take a short cut that night. I was tired, and just wanted to get home. I shouldn't known better. I should have listened to my gut, but I didn't. I entered the alley and before I even reached the half way point I was thrown against a wall and being held against it. I was to scared to scream. The creature...I say creature because there's no way it was human...held me fast to the wall.

"Hello, Aria." It said to me. I recognized the voice, but that face...it couldn't be. He was dead. The monster looked me up and down, his long slimey tongue hanging out of his mouth, dripping with saliva. It had to be at least six inches long. It made no sense. I couldn't respond anyway. My eyes were filled with tears, and my heart pounded. I was terrified of this creature.

He tore my dress and it fell to the ground. I now stood in only a pair of pink, lacey, boyshorts and a matching bra, as well as a pair of high heels that matched me now tattered dress. The creature looked my body up and down. Even then I was toned, and more muscular than most women. I could see the effect my body had on him as his cock grew hard in his pants. I whimpered, afraid. It grinned. This forsaken, ugly, creature grinned at me. "Oh. Do you miss my big cock, Aria?" He asks in that voice, that voice I once found so sexy. I was still to scared to do more than whimper in fear.

"Don't worry, love. You'll get all the cock you want." It said to me, and I knew it was going to rape me, and I knew I could do nothing about it. Despair set in. Despair mixed with absolute terror. "Wh...what are you?" I finally asked. The creature grinned, and used that long tongue to lick me, starting between my breasts, and moving up my chest, neck, and face. He didn't answer me though.

He then grabbed the front of my bra, and with a clawed hand tore it from me, exposing my breasts to the cold night air. My nipples hardened immediately. His enormously long tongue flitted across my nipple, and a shiver ran down my spine. Then that long thing proved to be even worse, it was prehensile. It wrapped around my hard nipple, and pulled on it, then flicked over it. It's always been something I liked. This time, however, there was only fear, no matter how good it felt. My breast was covered in this creature's slime, and it was slime. Not saliva. This was too thick for that.

"Please, don't." I whimpered, but that only seemed to egg him on. He grinned. "Oh, honey, you'll be begging me to fuck you soon." He says to me, and the grabs my hair and forces a kiss on me. His tongue forces it's self into my mouth, and I taste the slime. Soon my head is swimming, and I can feel my body betraying me. My pussy is sopping wet, my nipples hard. I feel so horny, and it only gets worse as more of the slime is forced down my throat. I'm so turned on that I lose my ability to think straight, and to begin to return his kiss, stroking his tongue with mine, and pulling his body into mine. As I do so, I feel the lacey boy shorts get torn from my body, and claws being dragged up my leg, gently.

Still more of the slime enters my throat, and gut. I feel myself getting so turned on it hurts. Finally he stops kissing me, and I whimper. "Please, don't stop. Kiss me, fuck me, have your way with me." I beg this monster. I don't know what's come over me. All I do know, is that if he doesn't fuck me, I feel as though I'd die. "Please." I beg, and reach down to stroke his immense cock through his ragged pants. I needed him inside me, more than I've ever needed anything in my life.

He grinned. "On your knees, whore." He demands, and I obey. I draws his big, hard, cock from his pants and I stare in amazement at it's size. Like his tongue, this too is producing the slime. Before I can even think twice about it, I find myself grabbing his hips and pulling him toward me. I grab his cock, and squeeze it hard, stroking it, and licking the underside of the head. The slime is starting to taste good to me, sweet almost. I find myself taking in more of his cock, just to get more of the slime into me. Looking back on that night, I probably shouldn't have.

He grabs the back of my head, wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling hard. The pain doesn't stop me. I take more of his cock into my mouth, swallowing the slime. I wrap my tongue around the shaft, and suck hard. I try to open my throat, and let it all slide in, but I choke. He's to big. I only manage to get about five inches of his massive cock into my throat. He moans in pleasure. I know I'm turning him on. He presses my head further down onto his cock. I continue to swallow more of the slime. Then...he starts to cum, but it tastes strange. Coppery, like blood. It isn't until he finishes cumming into my mouth that I realize it is blood, not semen, and it's running down my chin.

He reaches down, and touches my chin. That long tongue snakes out and likes the blood from it, and flits over my lips. I shiver at his touch. "We're not done." He says to me, and I nod, because I already knew that. I've noticed that his cock, even after he's cum, has not went down. He's still as hard as a steel rod. He's also not let go of my hair. He uses it to jerk me to my feet, and the pushes me against the wall.

His fingers find their way between my legs. He roughly puts two fingers inside me, and uses his thumb to stroke my clit. I gasp at the force, and moan, my eyes closing, and head rolling to the side. It feels so good. He fucks me with his fingers, never been gentle, never giving me a moment to breathe. I've never had rough sex before. I've never been treated like...like a whore. "Mmmmm." I whine. "Uuuh. God, please...fuck me." I whimper, begging him to put that massive rod inside me.

He stops, and pulls his hand back. "Turn around." He demands, and I obey, without question. He pushes my face against the concrete wall and lifts one of my legs, and then the other. I feel his cock pressed against my pussy. My mind races, desperately wanting to feel him fill me with his cock. "Please, please fuck me." I beg him, then, instead of ramming into my pussy like I desperately want, he pulled back. Then he filled my ass with his eleven inch cock.

Now, I'd never had anal sex before, but I'm sure it would have been worse were it not for the slime lubricating his cock. Still, it was not pleasant to suddenly, and unexpectedly, have such a large cock in my virgin asshole. I screamed, and he covered my mouth. Tears ran down my face from the pain. Still my pussy sopped. Still I desperate wanted him inside me. Even though he was fucking my ass. Even though he'd stolen it's virginity, I still wanted to feel him inside my wet, wanton, pussy.

He fucked me harder with every stroke, however, soon it began to feel good. The sting of his huge cock in my ass abated, and began to feel...almost as good as regular sex. I began to moan, and he grinned. His long serpentine tongue snaked out. It grew, and grew, eventually worming it's way around my body to the front. It flicked over my nipple, and wrapped around my breast, massaging it, covering it in the slime. It felt so good. Then it moved down my body. His cock continued to pound into my asshole. His tongue slide down, until it reached me pussy, where it began to massage my clit. It split at the end, into two small threat like...things, and wrapped around my clit. It pulsated, sending shockwaves of pleasure up my body. I would cum soon.

As I came my asshole squeezed his cock. I screamed in ecstasy, but I was still horny. I still wanted more. I felt him start to cum as my body spasmed, and squeezed his cock in waves. He filled my ass with his blood cum. I looked back at him, mouth open, a moan coming out, eyes filled with desperate desire. "Please, fill my pussy. Please." I begged. He grinned at me, and repositioned himself. I felt the head of his still hard cock press against my pussy. This time...this time he rammed his cock hard into it. My body writhed against him. My hips grinding into his cock as he thrust into me as hard as he could. Harder than any human man could.

I moaned as he fucked me, and made my body bounce. Every time he thrust into me it felt as though I was completely filled. Every time he pulled out I felt empty. My soul felt empty. I moaned, and gasped, and whimpered with each thrust. Tears rolled down my face. I'd never been so turned on, or fucked so well in my life. Soon he came again, filling my cunt with his blood cum, then he dropped me to the ground, and vanished. I was still horny. I still felt as if I needed to be fucked hard. I still do, to this day. No matter how many men I sleep with. No matter how good they are, I always feel...empty inside.

After that night I felt like I was going insane. At first I managed it by masturbating a lot, but soon it turned into masturbating for clients, and then fucking my clients. I was fired from the gentleman's club I worked for. The girls weren't supposed to prostitute themselves. I started selling myself on the street a few weeks later, desperate to find relief, but nothing worked. Nothing, not even when I started letting my johns invite friends. Not even when I started allowing two guys inside my at once. Nothing, nothing, nothing. I...I think I'm cursed. I'm constantly horny. I always feel empty. I feel as though my soul was taken. That I'm nothing more than a toy for men to use. Right now, if it helps me to feel whole, even for a brief moment, I can live with it.

End