Becoming a Woman

Story Info
A young girl is brought to a stud shop by an older friend.
1.7k words
3.55
50.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon Sheetal's persuasion, the young Harini agreed to a night of union with a man. Sheetal, a year older, big-breasted and lusty, had often urged her young friend to experience a man. She had herself pleasured the young girl countless times, with explosive results; Harini, however, having watched short scenes from pornographic movies, was apprehensive about how she would be able to mate with a man without the profoundest pain.

Sheetal – the sly, slutty one – had chosen images and videos that depicted larger-than-life penises with the precise intention of scaring the innocent Harini, and with the intention of then forcing Harini to engage with a man before the time for it had come, while it would still pain. Yes, she had forced obscenely large dildos into her protégé's body, but her intention now was to force the sweet girl into a union so painful that she herself would get the sexual satisfaction, from hearing Harini scream, that she had never received when a virgin.

The busty Sheetal had first been enjoyed by a man who could only be called a boy; his penis was a mere functional organ, and his orgasm but a dribble. For her beloved friend, she wanted the breaking of virginity and the blossoming into womanhood to be committed by a man whose organ was a fifth limb, and whose orgasmic discharge was an impressive shower of male love.

To watch Harini become a woman in this fashion, and to listen to her scream in the confused mixture of agony and ecstasy that she expected, Sheetal led her innocent friend to a unique club called "Servitude" – where women chose men. Naturally, she took up the financial responsibility for the night's events.

Harini's insecurities were many: What will I look like here, with my little breasts, while my older friend moves around with breasts bouncing as though she were a queen among women? What will the men think when they see my gently hairy vulva, with no line of hair from the navel down? Will they not be drawn to my friend Sheetal, with hair in her armpits like a real woman, spreading the smell of female sex – while I have but a feeble growth there? Will the available studs even consider mating with me?

Jealousy mixed with sisterly love, Harini agreed to the jaunt. The line-up of studs was impressive – at least, so said Sheetal.

On the way to the club, Harini had been given specific directions on what to look at and who to choose: "Look for the ones whose thing hangs down vertically." "Look for the ones with wide bases, for that is what will stretch the lips of your little vulva." "Look for the studs who have shaved their pubic area, for if there is a lot of hair there, it will prevent complete penetration."

Yes, Sheetal was a connoisseur – and she believed in shaving at the point of the locking of organs, for every 16th part of an inch made a difference. She believed in no compromise in the matter of man-woman union.

And she believed in semen; she knew that the end goal of intercourse was the transfer of part of the male's body, in the form of frothing, foaming liquid love, from the man to the woman.

Standing in front of the men, money having changed hands, Harini was ashamed of herself. She felt her inadequacy more keenly than any time Sheetal and she had shared a bed or a bathtub and engaged in mutual oral pleasure: While her own bra served the mere function of covering her breasts, Sheetal's served the very real function of supporting the weight of her breasts. While her own panties merely covered her sexual region, Sheetal's served the function of containing thick clumps of pubic hair and absorbing a constant, heavy flow of female sweat. What would the men think? Poor Harini's thought was, "Am I a girl or a woman?"

Several of the studs wore heavy golden chains attached to the heads of their organs. These served the dual function of stimulating the frenulum, increasing their lust as they looked upon the women looking at them, and of making the organs hang downwards to look lustier than they were.

To all the instructions Sheetal had given Harini in regards choosing a man, Sheetal quickly added: "Look for the drops." Harini understood. In her excited state – for, yes, even though this was the first time she had seen naked men – Harini was, after all, a woman: The sight of large erect penises excited her. She was looking solely at the men's penises rather than their faces; this Sheetal noted with satisfaction.

"Look for the drops." Harini understood that she should choose a man whose pre-cum was dripping as he gazed at the line-up of women customers. Tonight was busy, and there were only seven or eight studs available to service almost twenty women.

This, too, Harini realized: "Will he choose me," she thought as she looked at Ratan. The aggressive Sheetal approached the stud and commanded, "Come here. Take her. She is young and innocent."

Harini was glad; she had been eyeing Ratan – probably 20, his organ hanging thick and long, slapping against his thigh as he moved and talked. Harini was glad that Sheetal was arranging this union. Her body cringed at the possibility of that obscenely oversized organ being placed inside her, or worse, being forced into her mouth and throat; her womanly lust, however, consented to Sheetal's decision.

After all, Sheetal was her mentor.

Ratan squeezed Harini's nipples as though testing them for maturity. She winced. As he parted her panties and inserted three fingers crudely into her vagina, again as though testing whether this were a girl or a woman, poor Harini couldn't help a few tears – and a fear pulsed through her mind and body: "What is he going to do?" But then from another side came the comforting thought: "Sheetal will not let me suffer needlessly."

Recognising that Sheetal was the dominant figure in the transaction, Ratan said to her: "She doesn't have much hair." Sheetal allayed his concerns: "Oh, just put it inside, you'll know what a cunt she is."

The three exchanged the customary pleasantries, and it was Ratan's and Harini's understanding that the two would now be alone in a room and mate for the night. Sheetal, again dominating, demanded that she control the proceedings. The three of them, therefore, made their way to a large room decorated with erotic paintings that had no effect at all on the miserable Harini – whose thoughts centred around pain, humiliation, and fear.

Sheetal undressed, Ratan undressed, and Sheetal undressed Harini. Scolding Harini, she yanked off the poor girl's panties: "If you're going to mate with a man, why are you keeping these on?" Harini didn't know what to say or do as she saw Ratan coat his organ with oil, stroking it downwards, making it gorw longer and thicker. Sheetal aided the process, and Ratan soon reached his full size. Harini closed her eyes, unable to accept what was about to happen to her: If that object were placed inside her, it would damage her insides!

Then began the pain. Even as poor Harini begged for foreplay, for some fun, even as she begged to get familiar with the first naked male penis she had seen so closely, the first she had held, Sheetal ordered Ratan in a voice he could not ignore: "Put the entire thing inside this slut without stopping."

Weak at the knees, Harini lay on her side, as she had been taught she should do in order for a man to be able to mate with her. Ratan crudely slapped her bum, turned her over to a convenient angle, and began inserting – with no foreplay, no lubrication, and with no stopping. Harini felt the head of a penis push the lips of her vulva apart, and then something big going in. And the thing kept going. It went ahead. And ahead. Inside. More. A scream began; Harini screamed in pain, and she now has a vague memory of Sheetal laughing and crying out "Slut!" Ratan relentlessly pushed the organ forth as Harini's scream continued.

The organ hit Harini's cervix, and at that point, something in Harini's body decided to say pain was pleasure. The massive head of Ratan's penis was now caressing Harini's cervix while the lips of her vulva were parted far from each other and as her vagina was stretched to a point beyond pain. Her tears of torment became tears of joy; Sheetal caressed Harini's small breasts as the union progressed. Yes, it had taken almost five minutes for the joining of the organs, five minutes of the most intense pain – but it suddenly all seemed worth it.

Then Ratan stopped. His technique – and as Sheetal, the older woman, advocated – was to caress the cervix with the penis. After all these years of girlie love, Harini understood what a man's pre-cum can do to the insides of a woman's vagina. She understood all Sheetal had said about the taste of a man's mouth and of his penis.

Sensing after a couple of hours that Harini was almost not a girl any more, Ratan asked Harini – without asking Sheetal first, for they were now Man and Woman: "Do you want it?" Her joy overflowing her heart, and realizing that Sheetal had been right all along about the love of a Man, Harini said Yes. Ratan withdrew from Harini's cunt, mixed juices spilling all over as he did so, brought his organ to Harini's face, and began giving her what she had wanted from the moment she had set eyes on his penis.

With the first few spurts falling on her hair and forehead, Harini had her first real orgasm, her mind set on the feminine wisdom of her dear childhood friend Sheetal. In pure womanly instinct she opened her mouth. She drank and drank and drank, an orgasm with each gulp. As Ratan's semen poured like a waterfall upon her body – drenching her face, breasts, belly, vulva, thighs, and legs – Harini experienced total orgasm. She had become a woman.

Sheetal watched with victory, pride, and happiness.

It was now her turn.