Becoming Big Brother's Favorite Ch. 02

Story Info
Big brother finds himself addicted to the charms of little sister.
8.6k words
4.57
114.5k
176

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: When Henry is Horny

Big brother finds himself addicted to the charms of little sister...

You don't have to read part 1 to understand this, but it might help!

Hi, my name is Henry Harrington. I'm a twenty one year old college students and I have two sexy younger sisters named Emma and Elizabeth, we call her Lizzy for short. Emma is 20 and Lizzy is 18. This is my story of how things in my life went from normal to orgasmic in the blink of an eye, and then a certain complication threatened it all.

I always tried to be a good big brother and look out for my sisters, but I would have had to be blind not to notice that they were hot. Emma for one was a walking wet dream, standing 5'2 with brilliant blue eyes and a mouth-watering D-cup chest. She was always prancing around the house half-dressed, and the things she wore to school raised many eyebrows amongst the teachers and faculty, not mention many cocks amongst the students. She had caused many hard-ons in her life, and my cock was not at all immune to her charms. Which was how I developed the little habit of sneaking into her bedroom and masturbating to the sight of her naked sleeping body nearly every night.

Still, it was my youngest sister that turned me on the most. Lizzy was a rare type of girl, the type that is hot but doesn't know it. See, she was a cute little kid and then suddenly puberty hit and instead of getting a giant rack like our sister, she just shot up overnight to a towering height of 5'9. Ever since then she obviously felt really awkward about herself. She began to turn in on herself more and more, shying away from a lot of social activities because she convinced herself she was 'not pretty.' Always comparing herself to Emma, she found herself lacking. So she wore loose or boring clothes all the time and every morning she basically shoved her hair into a ponytail, put her glasses on and rolled to school with her nose stuck in a book.

Nobody would ever know that she was a sexy bitch unless they lived with her. And that was where I got lucky. See, at first glance Lizzy probably wouldn't make you look twice, but if you saw her stretched out on the sofa on a Saturday morning, wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt that exposed almost every inch of her long baby-soft legs, no glasses on her face, her chocolate brown hair flowing across the pillow and her perky little tits clearly outlined in her shirt, nipples poking out beneath the fabric just begging to be tweaked and kissed...if you watched her like that, laughing with a carefree smile on her fresh face, you would fall for her. Even I did, and I am her brother.

For months I'd wanted to see her naked and feel those gorgeous legs wrapped around me, but I always kept my distance because mom made it clear that I was supposed to look after Lizzy. I was to make sure she ate well and did her homework, make sure nobody was messing with her at school and that she had a ride to the places she needed to go. You know, all of the things Dad was supposed to be doing but stopped when he left us to go marry some 22-year-old hair dresser and never looked back.

I didn't mind looking out for Lizzy but it was a bit hard because, to be honest, I was a horny bastard. I couldn't be around a cute girl without thinking about shoving my cock in her, and Lizzy was no exception. Actually, she was probably the worst case because she was special. Emma was hot and I loved her as my sister, but I knew she gave it away to everyone so I wasn't all that impressed. Lizzy, on the other hand, she was my little undiscovered gem. I can't tell you how many times I rubbed one out to the thought of just pouncing on her and sexually destroying her, all while she gasped in surprise yet still creamed all over my cock. But I always thought it was to be nothing but a fantasy.

At least, that was what I thought until that fateful night when she caught me coming out of Emma's room and told me in so many words that she wanted me to visit her at night instead when I had sexual urges.

Now in all fairness, I did have a moment of conscience during which my head told me that I should not fuck my baby sister, even if she wanted it. But then my cock told my conscience that it should really man the fuck up. My cock had been wanting this for too long, and there was no way he was going to miss out now. I spent that night sucking and fucking my sister's virgin cunt and filling her with my cum. Which, if you read story number one that my sister told, you already know.

Well, what you don't know is that after that night, I was hooked. And then things took an unforeseen turn...

When I woke up the next morning I had a raging hard-on and all I could think about was putting it in my sister's mouth. So I got up and went down to her room. I snuck inside to see that she was laying there asleep on her side wearing a cute little pink nightgown that had ridden up to show the seat of her white cotton panties. She had such a cute ass and you could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips in those panties.

I sighed and grabbed my crotch, squeezing my hard dick as my eyes roved hungrily over the soft little rounded cheeks of her exposed ass. I thought about the tight little pussy that lay concealed just beyond that strip of cotton. I desperately wanted inside it. My cock throbbed at the thought of it. I wanted to wake her up but I knew that she was not an early riser and she hated to be woken up. I figured I would let her sleep a bit longer, and putting my own needs aside for the moment, I headed to the shower and stripped off.

Standing under the hot shower spray I lathered up my body, thinking about how lucky I had been the night before when Lizzy let me fuck her. It didn't take long for me to start stroking my cock, and not for the purpose of cleaning it, either. I just kept remembering how it felt being wrapped in the hot, tight, slick walls of my baby sister as I pumped her to an orgasm more intense than any I'd had yet. I wanted to know if it would be just as good if we did it again? I was thinking of all the ways I could take her this time as I stroked my cock, and soon I felt my balls tighten. I watched my cum spurt out of me and swirl down the drain, thinking that it was a waste, it should really be in Lizzy's pussy, or possibly her ass. I wondered if she would ever let me fuck her ass? Maybe someday...

A loud sound jerked me out of my daydream. Someone was kicking the door.

"Hurry up in there Henry, you retard!" Emma cried.

I ignored her. I do what I want around here and we all know it. Hey, I'm not too much of a dick about it, so it's cool!

When I felt like getting out of the shower I stepped out and dried my hair a bit before wrapping the towel around my waist. I opened the door to see my youngest sister standing there looking adorable, confused and sleepy. My cock instantly woke up and started to solidify underneath the towel.

Her eyes roved over me slowly and I smirked to myself as she eye fucked me shamelessly. I was so proud of myself for being sexy enough to get Lizzy hot for me. I still couldn't believe it! I wondered when she realized she wanted me? Did she think about me when she was masturbating? What was it about me that turned her on? I'd have to ask her later...

"Hey, baby sister," I said. "Are you about to shower? Want some company?" I waggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"Uhmmm, Henry....Question," she said, holding up a finger. "What exactly do you do when you sneak into Emma's room at night?"

"Oh," I said, running a hand through my hair with an uncomfortable look. I didn't really want to be talking about that. She wanted details? Why? "Ummm not much, just jack off while I look at her. She would be so mad if she knew, but I couldn't help it ever since I found out she sleeps naked. Plus sometimes her boyfriend sneaks through her window at night and fucks her then leaves her just lying there in a pool of his cum. What a douchebag. But it's kinda hard not to look at her splayed out there and drooling cum without touching myself."

She just stood there blinking at me like she'd expected something else.

"Why?" I asked. "Oh, did you think we were doing it? Emma would never let me fuck her in a million years. I think if I even attempted it she'd smack me. That's why I was so surprised last night when you said you wanted me. I mean really I was shocked, I could hardly believe it."

She started laughing. It was kind of a bitter laugh that said "wow, unbelievable," and not in a good way. Something was up and I was starting to wonder what it was.

"What?" I asked. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," she said, shaking her head. "Nothing."

I watched her face and she seemed to have shrugged off whatever was bothering her. Whatever it was, it must not be all that important. So it was time to get down to business.

"Well, I'm really glad I have a cute little sister who loves me and is every bit as horny as I am. So why don't you come in here, and I'll show you how to do that thing you wanted to do to me last night?" I suggested, taking her hand and tugging her into the bathroom with me.

She shut the door and locked it, taking her nightgown off and then tugging off my towel.

'Now things are going in the right direction,' I thought, as I gawked at her nearly naked body, dressed in nothing but those tiny panties.

She put her hands on my chest and started touching me, running her hands up and down my chest and stomach while my hands explored her body, fondling her tits and then traveling down the soft silky skin of her back to squeeze her ass. Her right hand was traveling lower and lower down my body and my cock was getting stiffer with anticipation.

Then she stopped.

"Wait - Henry, do you think that maybe us doing stuff like this is wrong?" she asked, looking up at me with big innocent baby blue eyes.

"No! No way, we're just having a little fun. There's no harm in that, right?"

She thought about that. "Right," she said, but still seemed a little hesitant.

I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down in front of me. She was eye level with my cock now and I saw her tongue dart out and swipe across her lips. Oh yes, she wanted it!

"Hm, you're right it's just a little fun," she muttered, and reached out, taking my cock in her hand. It was half hard but when she started to stroke it up and down it started to get harder and longer immediately. Lizzy made a little 'mmm' noise in the back of her throat.

"I love your cock, Henry," she said while staring at it as if entranced. My ego inflated to mammoth proportions.

I slipped my hand into her hair and coaxed her face closer to it. "Oh it loves you, too. Why don't you give it a kiss?" I suggested.

She puckered up and kissed the head of my cock with her soft plush lips and a thrill went through me. I knew that mental image would forever be seared into my brain.

"Lick it," I told her.

Always eager to do whatever her big brother told her to do, she started to lick my cock, swirling her tongue around the head and then licking up my shaft from base to tip, only to go back to licking the head.

"Oh yeah, that's really good, sweetie," I sighed as her tongue worked over that sensitive spot just beneath the head of my dick. "Now put it in your mouth."

My horny and eager little student opened her mouth and took my cock inside, sucking the head into her hot wet mouth. I felt a rush of pleasure shoot through me and my cock felt like it was melting. I let out a moan and sneakily pushed my cock further into her mouth. Taking the hint she slid her lips down further, taking me all the way inside before starting to bob her head, sliding her mouth up and down.

"Oh yeah," I said, using my hand in her hair to guide her into a nice rhythm. I did not know how she managed to suck so much of my cock but I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat and her tongue working up and down my shaft. "Oh God, yes, keep doing that!"

"Mmmmm so good," she groaned with her mouth full of my cock. I couldn't believe she was enjoying this as much as I was. My little sister was born to suck cock. At least she was born to suck mine!

I told her to play with my balls, just cup them in her hand and fondle them a little. She started doing that while she was sucking me and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My cock started to throb in her mouth and my balls tingled.

She must have been getting really excited too because she slipped her hand into her panties and rubbed her pussy as she sucked and slobbered enthusiastically on my big hard tool.

I started to thrust my hips a little, fucking her mouth. She let out a moan and started to rub herself faster. She came on her hand, whimpering and twitching as I fucked her cute little face. It was without a doubt the hottest moment of my life. All of this was a dream come true and I wanted it to last forever but I could feel my release building and rising up to the surface.

"Lizzy...I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

She switched to using her hand to stroke me, but she opened her mouth. The sight of her there on her knees in front of me, mouth open and waiting obediently for my cum was enough to send me right over the edge. I shot a big stream of cum into her mouth, followed by four more healthy squirts of my hot cream.

She swallowed all that I gave her but some dribbled onto her bottom lip so I caught it with my thumb, pushing it into her mouth. She swallowed it and kissed my thumb. That was when I knew it: she was mine. She totally loved me and would do anything I wanted.

"Did I do good, big brother?" she asked.

I had no words so I pulled her up and into my arms, kissing her lips, face, then neck as I held her to me.

"You are amazing," I told her.

"I am?" she asked.

"Yes, amazing and sexy and just...God I wanna fuck you again," I told her, as we stood there hugging each other.

A banging sound at the door made us jump apart.

"So help me, Henry if you are still in there...!" Emma cried.

"Okay, I'm coming out, God!" I said.

"What do we do?" Lizzy whispered. "She can't see us both coming out!"

"We'll just wait until she's gone then go out."

"Okay."

We waited a few minutes until Emma stalked away saying something about just using the bathroom downstairs. Lizzy said she wanted a shower but I didn't want our fun to end so when I left the bathroom I went to wait for her in her room. When she came back to her room, there I was sitting in her desk chair.

"Henry, what are you doing in here?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked with one of my sexy grins the ladies go wild for.

She just put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow at me, a smirk on her face.

"Cute. But I'm still recovering from last night. So if you want sex you might wanna come back in a few days, buddy," she said.

A few days?!

Well, I guess she was a virgin and I probably did put a bit of a hurting on her the night before. I should let her recover.

"Okay okay," I mumbled, getting up heading for the door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek on my way out. Not quite the wild fun I'd had in mind, but it was something. Besides, I could wait a few days, it wouldn't kill me.

For the next couple of days I was a bit agitated, to say the least. I wanted to get laid but I didn't want to call any of my usual girls. It was just boring, I already knew what that would be like and I'd had it countless times. Being with Lizzy, that was something different and new. That was exciting. I had to have her again. I couldn't think of anything else. I hadn't even been sneaking into Emma's room the past nights. I kept falling asleep.

On the third day I was going nuts. After being distracted all day during classes, I went home to wait for Lizzy. I got there a little early and she wasn't there yet, so I went into her room and rifled through her underwear drawer. Nice, but I wanted to smell her. I went to her clothes hamper and found a pair of her cute pink polka dotted panties, recently worn. I smelled them, taking in the sweet musky smell of her pussy. It was such a turn on.

I quickly got my cock out and started stroking it. It fleetingly occurred to me that I was an unbelievable pervert, but then I realized...I didn't really care. I stroked myself off into the seat of her undies then tucked them under her pillow as a little surprise reminder of me.

Content, I tucked myself back into my pants and left the room. As soon as I stepped out of the door I saw Emma standing there in the hall.

"What were you doing in Lizzy's room?" she asked, her eyes filled with suspicion.

I spouted off the first lie that came into my head. "Um, I got bored so I was going through her stuff," I said and shrugged.

She looked at me for a moment then quirked her mouth to the side and nodded. "I do that, too," she said, then turned around and went to her room.

Whew! That was close!

Later that night after dinner Lizzy was clearing the table and I lingered, staring at her ass. And legs. And tits.

"You know, if you are going to hover around, you could help," she said.

I was allergic to housework of all kinds but for some reason it didn't seem so bad at the moment, I think I was just horny and trying to score points with her. I was hoping she was ready for more one-on-one time with my cock. So I helped her clear the table, load the dish washer and wipe down the counters. We were standing by the sink admiring our handiwork when she bumped me with her hip and smiled at me.

"Thanks for the help, you're sweet," she said.

"You're welcome," I said, easing up closer to her. I slid my hands onto her hips and pulled her to me, kissing her temple. She didn't seem to respond.

"Uh, we need to talk about that little present you left me under my pillow," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

I grinned. "Liked it, huh?"

"It wouldn't matter if I did. Henry, you can't do things like that!" she whisper-yelled. "What if mom had found it instead of me?"

Oh...I hadn't thought of that.

"Okay, you're right. I guess I wasn't thinking. Sorry. I just wanted you to know how much I want you, that's all. But I mean, you're ready right? I waited three whole days, so you're better right? Your pussy is ready to give a great big hug to a longtime friend?" I snickered, pushing my dick against her side suggestively.

She started to look flustered and backed away from me.

"I-I can't. I was talking to my friends today and they said that sex between brothers and sisters is bad - "

"Wait, you told your friends about us?" I hissed, panicking.

"No! I -- Of course not! Why would I tell anyone? I just told them that I knew a girl who was doing it with her brother. They all said it was terrible, because it was gross. Plus they said that the brother and sister would end up ruining their relationship and hating each other!"

Okay, that just sounded stupid to me. "I'm pretty sure I could fuck you a million and one times and still care about you as my sister. And as for the rest, is that how it felt to you when we were together? Did it feel gross?"

"No..." she said quietly.

That's right! She started all of this, she can't have an attack of conscience and back out on me now!

"Then forget your nerdy ass lame friends!" I cried.

"They're not lame! If they're lame, I'm lame! Is that really what you think of me?"

"No! Lizzy, I think you're awesome and I want you, and I'm pretty sure you still feel the same way about me."

She seemed to relax a bit and I took that to mean I was getting somewhere.

"Look, who cares what your friends say? They're not us. They can't tell us what's right for us. And they don't have to know what we do, that's between us. I'll give you a little more time to think about this but I'm coming by your room tonight after mom and Emma go to sleep. If you really don't want me, just lock your door. But if you don't, I'm coming inside."