Becoming Brenda's Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel that my cock was starting to grow uncomfortably hard in its cage adding yet more misery to my aching body. But I didn't care! The scene on the bed unfolding before me was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

After Cheryl had finished working on Brenda's tits, nearly bringing her to orgasm, she continue to slide down Brenda's body until she had her face between Brenda's legs. Cheryl looked over at me and then she shifted Brenda's body around just enough so that she made sure that I had a good view. Then with a wicked smile she turned back and started to lick Brenda's pussy.

Cheryl must have been an expert at cunilingus because Brenda was moaning and writhing on the bed in just a matter of minutes. I could see Brenda's body stiffen and I knew that she was having her first orgasm. I could see Cheryl lapping up Brenda's juices as they spilled out of her. Cheryl kept going and soon Brenda was having another orgasm. By now my hardon was raging and my cock was being mercilessly bent and poked by the cock cage but I could not take my eyes off of the two women.

After Brenda had calmed down a bit, Cheryl sat up and climed up over her so that she was straddling Brenda's body just below her breasts. She bent forward and gave Brenda a long french kiss and then she lifted her head up and lowered her beautiful firm breasts down to Brenda's mouth. Brenda began to kiss, lick, and suck on Cheryl's tits with a passion that I had never seen in her before. She was slobering all over Cheryl's tits! I could see that Cheryl really liked it and she was caressing Brenda's face and running her fingers through her hair.

After a few minutes, Cheryl leaned back and whispered into Brenda's ear, "Do you want to taste me?".

"Oh yes I do," Brenda replied. Cheryl then slid her body forward and grabbed hold of the headboard. She positioned herself so that her beautiful shaved pussy was just inches above Brenda's face. She then slowly lowered herself down and I watched as Brenda stuck out her tongue and it dissappeared into Cheryl's flesh. I couldn't help but wonder if this was Brenda's first taste of another woman.

From my vantage point, all I could see was Brenda's chin sticking out from between Cheryl's ass cheeks but I could see that Brenda's mouth was moving rapidly. Cheryl soon began to grind her hips against Brenda's face. Brenda reached up to grab hold of Cheryl's ass and pulled her down harder on to her mouth.

In just a few minutes more, Cheryl arched her back and started to cry out, "Yes, that's it baby. Right there! Eat my pussy, Yes, yes, yes, yessssss!!!!" Cheryl's orgasm was very intense and I could see a flood of juices running down Brenda's chin and neck as she came.

Without hesitation, Cheryl swung her body around until she was facing towards Brenda's feet. She then lowered her dripping pussy back down to Brenda's mouth and then started licking Brenda's pussy again. The two of them continued in a passionate 69 until they both had come again (Cheryl's second orgasm and Brenda's third). Afterwards, the two of them lay in the bed for several minutes kissing and caressing each other.

Finally Cheryl sat up, looked at me and said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

I nodded my head.

"I bet your cock is really hard now isn't it?" she continued.

I nodded again.

"How would you like to get fucked?"

I nodded vigorously.

The two women got off the bed. Cheryl came over to me and began to unhook my ankles, wrists, and collar. In the meantime, Brenda disappeared back into the kitchen. Cheryl reached down beneath the chair and unhooked the clamps that were holding the weights to my balls. It was a relief to not have the heavy weights pulling on my balls but the sudden rush of blood back to the areas where the clamps had been sent a quick jolt of pain.

I expected that Cheryl would release my nipples as well, but she did not. She stood me up and led me over to the foot of the bed and had me sit down on the edge. She then pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed with my legs hanging off the end. She then climbed on the bed behind me and knelt just behind my head. She then called out, "OK Mistress Brenda, he's ready."

I was wondering how we were going to fuck while I still had my cock cage on when I saw Brenda return from the kitchen. My heart sank as I saw her approach the bed. She was wearing a large black strap-on dildo that looked to be about 8 inches long and very thick. I started shaking my head and mumbling protests around the cock gag in my mouth but Cheryl quickly grabbed the two long clamps on my nipples and twisted them violently causing me to stop.

She looked down at me and said, "I asked you if you wanted to get fucked and you said 'yes'. I didn't say that you would be doing the fucking!"

Brenda stopped at the foot of the bed and asked, "Do you think that I should really do this?"

"Of course you should," Cheryl replied. "He didn't hesitate to fuck you in the ass did he?"

Brenda looked thoughtful for a moment and I thought that she might have mercy on me. But then a sly look came across her face and she answered back, "No he didn't."

Brenda then reached for a tube of KY jelly and started to lube up the shaft of the big black cock. Cheryl reached forwad and grabbed my legs and pulled them up over my head. I was suddenly aware of how exposed my ass was.

Cheryl started talking to me, "You are going to like this, little slut-slave. That big black cock of Brenda's is specially made. It has built-in clitoral and g-spot stimulators that react to sensors built into the shaft. You see, the harder and faster she fucks you, the more she gets off!"

With Cheryl holding my legs up and back, Brenda moved forward and spread my ass cheeks. She then spread a little more lube onto her fingers and inserted one inside me. I gasped as Brenda's finger invaded and then again as a second finger slid inside.

Cheryl was getting impatient and she said through clenched teeth, "That's enough foreplay. He's tough. Just stick it in him!"

Brenda's fingers slipped back out of me and I felt her spreading my ass wider. I then felt the hard tip of the cock touching my anus. Brenda began to push forward and the fat head of the cock started stretching my opening. I tried to cry out but the other cock in my mouth again reduced me to a muffled groan.

The sensation of my asshole being stretched open by the big cock was painful. I didn't think that I could take any more when suddenly the head of the cock popped in all the way. Brenda stopped for a moment to allow me to get used to the feeling. She then began to slowly push the cock into me. Inch by inch it invaded my ass until finally all 8 inches were buried inside me. Brenda paused for a moment with the cock deep in my ass to allow me some time to aadjust to it.

"Turn it on," Cheryl said to her.

Brenda reached down and flipped a small switch at the base. I immediately felt a low vibration from deep inside and Brenda let out a small moan. "Ooh, that feels good," she sighed.

"Wait til you start fucking him," Cheryl grinned. "The sensations get stronger the longer and harder you stroke it."

Brenda then started to slowly fuck my ass, sliding the black cock back out until only the head was left inside and then pushing it back in to the hilt. "Oh yeah, I see what you mean," she said as she began to pump the cock in and out of my ass faster. Each thrust was a little harder and a little faster than the previous one. At first, it was painful, but as my ass started to stretch out, and I could feel the vibrations of the dildo increasing as she fucked me harder, the feelings were quickly turning from pain to pleasure.

Cheryl looked down at me and said softly, "Look at you now. A cock in your mouth and a cock in your ass. We could make a fortune off of you!"

With that she climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy on to my hooded face. She began rubbing her clit on my leather covered nose and she then bent forward to start kissing Brenda. Soon Brenda was pounding my ass with total abandon and she started to moan as another orgasm shook her body. The last few thrusts were very hard and deep as she came. When Brenda was finished, she pulled the cock out of my ass and collapsed on the bed.

Cheryl busied herself removing the strap-on from Brenda's body as she lay resting on the bed. Cheryl then put the strap-on on herself. Cheryl told me to turn over and lay on the bed with my face buried in a pillow and my ass in the air. She then proceeded to take me from behind, doggie style, pounding my already sore and stretched out ass until she had another massive orgasm. When Cheryl was done, she removed the strap-on and then lay on the bed beside Brenda.

After a while, Brenda sat up and rolled over to where I was and removed my gag. "How do you feel," she asked.

"Tired but happy to be serving you, Mistress," I answered.

"Good. Why don't you open one of those bottles of champagne and pour us all a glass."

I got up and opened the bottle and poured three glasses. I gave each of them a glass and kept one for myself. I did not realize how thirsty I was and I started to gulp down my glass.

"Easy there," Cheryl said, "better not drink that too fast. We need you to be concious."

Once we had finished our glasses of champagne, Brenda led me back into the bathroom and made me lay down faceup in the tub. She stripped off the remainig clothing that she had on and she climbed in and lowered her pussy down to my mouth facing my head so that I could look up at her. I immediately dived in and started servicing her. Cheryl came into the bathroom carrying the bottle of champagne. She stepped into the tub, straddling me and standing over Brenda.

"Are you still thirsty, slave?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl," I repsonded from beneath Brenda.

With that, Cheryl took a swig off of the bottle and then held the bottle up to Brenda's lips. Brenda took a deep drink and then Cheryl playfully pulled the bottle away from Brenda's lips and let the champagne spill out over Brenda's face and neck. The cold liquid ran down between her breasts, over her stomache and down to her pubic mound. I was suddenly tasting Champagne mixed with pussy juices and I started sucking and lapping harder than ever.

Cheryl continued to pour the bottle over Brenda's body, watching the bubbly fluid sparkle over her breasts and flow down until it reached my face. A couple of times, I thought that I was going to drown, there was so much liquid draining down on me. Brenda began caressing her breasts and grinding her pussy onto my tongue as yet another orgasm racked her body. As Brenda's passion began to subside, Cheryl bent down and licked some of the champagne off Brenda's nipples. Brenda got up off of me and Cheryl asked her, "May I?"

"Of course," Brenda replied.

Cheryl handed Brenda the bottle. Cheryl then squatted down and lowered her pussy on to my face. I immediately went to work on Cheryl burying my tongue deep inside her. Brenda continued the champagne shower, pouring the remainader of the bottle slowly over Cheryl's body until I had brought her to orgasm. Cheryl stood up and kissed Brenda passionately.

The two women stepped out of the tub and Brenda instructed me to stand up and turn on the shower. I turned on the spray and adjusted the temperature until it was very warm. When it was ready, they joined me in the shower. Brenda handed me a tube of shower gel and instructed me that I was to cleanse both of them. Once we were finished, I got two towels and dried off their bodies. They then left me and told me to come join them in the bedroom when I was finished drying.

When I entered the bedroom, the two of them were sitting naked on the bed. Cheryl said to me, "You have been a very good slave this evening. I think it is time that you were given a reward. What do you think, Brenda?"

Brenda reached over to the nightstand and retrieved the key to my cock cage. "Yes, I think he is ready now," she answered.

My eyes lit up, thinking that I was finally going to be freed and allowed to cum.

Brenda reached down between my legs and loosened the strap around my balls and then unlocked the cage. At the same time, Cheryl began to remove the clamps from my nipples. Again, there were sharp pains as the blood returned to the clamped areas. But once all the clamps and the cage had been removed, I felt as if I was floating on a cloud. It felt so good to be free again with nothing tugging or biting or stretching me.

Brenda kissed me tenderly on the mouth and then pushed me back on to the bed. She then began to tenderly caress my cock and balls, soothing them. My cock quickly was standing at full attention.

Cheryl had been digging around in the toy store bag again and shortly she came back over to the bed. She looked at me and asked me, "So, how would you like to do the fucking this time?"

"Oh, yes please, Mistress Cheryl! Please let me fuck Mistress Brenda and cum!"

"Yes, you will get to fuck her. But nobody said anything about you cumming," she laughed.

Cheryl then fastened a leather cock harness to the base of my shaft and around the base of my scrotum and tightened it securely.

"There, that will keep your cock hard for as long as we want. And to make sure that you don't cum too soon," she paused as she brought out a small bottle of lotion, "some desensitizing cream to numb you up."

She proceeded to squeeze out a generous amount of the cream onto a gloved hand and then began stroking it all over my shaft. At first the feeling of Cheryl's hand stroking my shaft with the creamy lotion felt wonderful. But soon, I started to notice that the sensation was fading until I could no longer feel her hand on my cock at all. She let go of me and then she pulled out a condom. She unrolled the condom down my shaft and then she had me stand back up.

"Now his cock will be just like a nice dildo! It will stay hard and won't cum for as long as we like. Go ahead, Brenda, do with him what you will!"

Brenda lay down on the bed and beckoned for me. I climed up on the bed and climbed up over her. We began in a missionary position. My cock was rock hard but I could not feel a thing as I started riding her. We fucked in this position for about 10 minutes and I was pumping away furiously trying to feel something.

We then switched positions and Brenda climbed on top of me rode me for another 10 minutes during which time she had another orgasm. We continued to fuck in every conceivable position. After a while, Cheryl joined in, kissing and licking Brenda's body all over while I pounded her pussy. We finally ended up with Brenda and Cheryl in a 69 with Brenda on top. Brenda was eating Cheryl's pussy while I was fucking Brenda from behind as Cheryl licked her clit. Brenda had one final massive orgasm that soaked Cheryl's face and then we all collapsed on the bed.

After we had rested a while, Cheryl looked at the clock and noticed that it was nearly 2AM. She mentioned that she was going to have to leave. She asked Brenda, "So do you think we should allow this slave to cum now?"

I looked at Brenda eagerly.

"Yes," Brenda answered, "he may cum now. But I am too tired to help him. He will have to do it himself."

Cheryl then removed the harness from my cock. she pulled off the condom I was wearing and washed my cock off with a wet washcloth to remove the remaining numbing lotion. She then led me over to the side of the bed and had me stand next to Brenda. "Go ahead," she said, "jerk off for your Mistress."

I immediately grabbed hold of my cock and started to stroke it. This time I could feel something and I started to stroke faster. Brenda pushed her breasts together with her hands and encouraged me, "That's it baby, stroke that cock! I want you to cum all over my tits!"

Brenda's dirty talk and the fact that my cock had been denied orgasm for so long pushed me over the edge. I quickly positioned my cock over Brenda's chest and with just two more quick strokes I started cumming. The first two spurts of cum shot out like long, thick ropes that landed across both her breasts. These were followed by several smaller spurts that I sprinkled all over her nipples. It was the most powerful orgasm that I had ever had. When I was finished, I dropped down to my knees beside the bed in exhaustion.

Cheryl had been watching the whole scene and she reached down and stroked my hair. "See how a good slave is rewarded? Won't you always be a good slave for Mistress Brenda from now on?"

"Yes Mistress Cheryl."

"One last thing," she continued, "You mustn't leave this mess behind." She pointed to the cum on Brenda's breasts. "You need to clean this up."

I started to get up to get a towel, but she grabbed me by the hair and said, "With your mouth."

I was too tired to argue and I knew that I would lose so I reluctantly bent forward and began licking up my cum off of Brenda's tits. It was a huge load and I gagged a little as the globs of semen slid down my throat. When I had finished cleaning Brenda up, Cheryl smiled, kissed both of us and said that she had to leave. She silently dressed and headed for the door.

"I'm leaving you in good hands," she said to me. To Brenda she smiled and winked, "Make him behave!"

Once out the door, Brenda told me to come lie on the bed, which I did. She then refastened the cock cage around my cock and locked it and put away the key. she then took me in her arms and as we drifted off to sleep, she whispered in my ear, "You belong to me."

"I love you, Mistress Brenda."

12