Becoming Cassie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate then asked, "So, tell me. How did you get those black panties?"

"It's a real long story but the short version is I got them from a family I babysit for?

"You stole her panties??"

"Not exactly. She gave them to me."

"No seriously, those are expensive panties. No one just gives away expensive panties."

"You're right, but like I said it's a long story and not for tonight. Basically she caught wearing her stuff one night and when I told her I really didn't have much of my own she gave them to me."

"Did she fire you? Or tell your mom?"

"No, she actually didn't mind and I still babysit for them."

"Wow."

"Like I said, it's a long story."

"And Matt, one last question. What's your fem name? You know, the name you like to be called when you are dressed. I have a few trans friends at the college, especially in the nursing program. I call them one name when they are dressed and another when not."

"I like to be called Cassie. I seemed to identify with that name. Not sure why, but I like it."

"Hmm, Kate and her cousin Cassie...I like it."

It was now time to call it a night. I probably should not have been surprised, but laid out on the guest room bed were two cute nighties. Kate, who accompanied me into the room to make sure I had everything, simply shook her head and muttered..."Mom. I swear she's your biggest cheerleader."

"Kate, I have to ask, are these yours? I don't want this to get weird."

"Well, they were mine last year when I was a bit bigger, but I told mom to donate them when I dropped the weight this summer. I'm guessing she didn't. As far as I'm concerned, they're not mine any more."

She then laughed, "Part of me hopes they fit you and part of me hopes they don't. But seriously, they should. See you in the morning."

She gave me a big hug, rubbed my back right where the bra strap was and gave it a playful little snap. It was awesome.

When I settled into the room, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. Aunt Mary had also put the sundress, the other bra, panties and top in the room as well. What the heck, I might as well try them on again. Now that I had a larger mirror I really liked the sundress the best. It was so cute and looked like it was never even worn.

Underneath the two nighties were matching panties. That was a nice touch. Of the two nighties, the dark blue one caught my fancy the best. The pink one was nice, but the blue was just rich. The nightie was just below knee length and was actually quite modest. Much different compared to the ones of Mrs. Warren had. It was like two different worlds.

I decided to sleep in the blue nightie. Realistically, I had no other clothes to wear so it was either that or sleep in the bra and panties. And given my aunt's prodding by leaving them on the bed, why not?

All seemed quiet in the hallway so I made my way down to the bathroom for one last bathroom run. For some reason, I was not sexually excited in the least and found the wearing the nightie very natural. I just did my thing and headed back to the room and went to sleep.

Around 8:00 AM I heard my Aunt Mary and Kate talking in the kitchen. Were they up already? I could smell the coffee brewing so they must be.

I cracked the door, peeked out and listened. Sure enough it was them. Then I heard Kate say, I'll check and see. I quietly closed the door and slid back into bed. About a minute later there was a soft knock on the door.

"Are you awake?"

"Just getting there."

"May I come in?"

"Sure." As she opening the door, I did my best to sit up in bed and straighten out my nightie to make sure I was all covered. Kate was still in her nightie as well and wearing a robe.

She sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Did you sleep well?

"I slept amazing well. And I was going to tell you that this was the first time I ever slept in a nightie, but after the stories last night I might have to say, this was the first time that I ever remember sleeping in a nightie."

We both kind of chuckled at that and then she said with a wry grin, "You're right on that count."

"Well, that color looks wonderful on you. Would you like to join us for breakfast? I brought you a robe to wear over your nightie. "

The robe was long and black, and actually complimented the blue nightie.

Kate stood back, looked at me and said, "Hey, you're not supposed to look better than me in my clothes Cassie."

We walked down to the kitchen and there was Aunt Mary, cooking up waffles. This brought back good memories.

She smiled and gave me a little peck on the cheek and said, "You look wonderful this morning. Oh, and I heard from Kate you've adopted Cassie as your female name. I like that."

"It's going to take some getting used to but it certainly makes more sense to call you Cassie than Matt when you are wearing such pretty clothes."

"Thank you, Aunt Mary, and thank you for finding this nightie for me. Last night was such a whirlwind night that it was real comforting to put on something nice at the end of the night like this and getting a good night's sleep."

"I'm so glad you like it."

As we ate breakfast and shared a few more stories about growing up, my aunt asked me, "Did Kate tell you that she has to leave here by 1:00 to be back on campus by 3:00? She has some final laundry and packing to do, but she can drop you off at home on the way, would that be OK?

"That would work great for me. Is there anything I can help you with while she gets ready?"

"As a matter of fact there is...Cassie. There, I've said it. Cassie. I have a few boxes in the attic I need to go through and I would love to have them brought down. Why don't you shower first and change, and then we can get going. Oh, did the other top fit you? It's one of my favorites. Maybe you can wear that until you have to leave."

Kate smiled and rolled her eyes a bit. She could tell it was going to one of those mornings with mom.

I assembled the clothes to change into and took a good hot shower. I put on the other panties which were made of white lace and the flowered print bra. The bra had little push-ups on the side and it gave me a little cleavage. I have to admit, these were classy. I really liked the style that Kate wore.

I pulled on the jeans and then buttoned up the blouse. It was so much fun trying to button a blouse on the "wrong side". The blouse was fitted with ¾ sleeve and it buttoned up to just above the bra. I had not noticed that before. It was a slimming fit and light colored fabric allowed the floral bra color to show through a bit. I loved it!

Just before I was ready to leave head out of the room, there was a knock on my door. "Cassie? Are you decent? May I come in?" It was Kate.

"It's open, come on in."

"When mom asked you to...wow, you look amazing girl. Turn around."

The blouse had slits right around the waist and flared out enough to give me curves. And with the padded bra, the look was stunning.

"Oh yeah, when mom asked you to wear this outfit today, I thought of something." Kate pulled out a short brown wig from a small bag she had in her hand. "This isn't the best, but I thought it might add something. Your hair's nice and all, but calling you Cassie when you still look like Matt isn't working for me."

"Here, sit down and let's get this on." She spent a minute brushing it out and worked on positioning just right. I had been through this drill before with the Warrens and asked her, "Do you have any lipstick while you're at it?"

She reached in her bag, pulled out two different lipstick shades and said, "I'm one step ahead of you babe."

"I'm going to go with the deeper colored one. It provides a more striking look with the wig."

I had to agree. And I was so happy that light make-up. I still looked like me and I still looked my age in the outfit. As much as I loved Mrs. Warren's clothes and make-up, these were much more age appropriate.

"Cassie, you look terrific. I'll catch up with a little later but I have some laundry to do.

With a whole new attitude I headed into the family room where Aunt Mary was sitting. "Oh my...Cassie, you are stunning. That wig is perfect. I totally forgot that Kate had one. Please turn around for me and let me look."

She came over, fixed the hair a bit and gave me a hug. "I don't care how much Kate teases me, I love having another niece."

"Come along, we have a few things to do. When Kate came back from her fall semester last year, we went on a bit of a shopping spree. That Freshman 15 you know. And when you are the only child, you do get spoiled so shopping was no big deal."

"Kate was embarrassed because she moved up more than a dress size. She did not like the look of tight clothes on her because of her weight so we decided to buy her clothes that would not make her feel constricted. You know, clothes that were a little looser."

"And even though by the end of the spring break her weight had at least stabilized, she still needed some more clothes for the change in weather so we went out and bought her some more. She was pretty upset as you can imagine and started in with a strict healthy diet and a good workout routine at school. And as you can see today, it worked."

As we headed up to the attic I replied, "Absolutely. She is in terrific shape and looks great. So what's in the attic you need moved?"

"Her clothes from last spring. I could not bear to donate them even though I'm sure someone could use them. They were hardly used."

"So before breakfast I asked her if I could see if any of them fit you. Perhaps you could wear them. Since she had already seen you in her jeans and top, and now this blouse fits you so well, she said to me, "Why not, especially since you kept them and didn't donate them like I asked me to.""

There were a total of four boxes in the attic with Kate's name on them. I could see that a couple were open, guessing that this is where the clothes I was wearing came from.

"Would you take them down to the guest room for me? I can take this small one and you can do the others."

I proceeded down the stairs, headed down the hall into the guest room and placed the large box in the room as requested. I went back upstairs and made the two additional trips necessary to bring them all down.

When I arrived after the last trip, Aunt Mary already had the small box opened on the bed. Laid out in a meticulous fashion were bras and panties. There had to be about ten bras and twenty five pair of panties.

"Cassie, do you see any you like?"

"All of them would be nice." We both laughed. I immediately picked up several of the bras and just loved the feel.

"I'm not sure all of them will fit you, so let's quickly try them on. We will go for the fit first. Off with your blouse and let's see."

Surprisingly I was not embarrassed at the least. I carefully unbuttoned the blouse and laid it carefully on a chair. Then, before I removed the printed flower bra, I turned to the mirror to see myself in the wig with the bra on.

Looking at myself from all sides in the mirror I said, "I'm keeping this one regardless, and the black one from yesterday as well." I pulled my shoulders back a bit and loved the look!

"Good, they were my first two favorites as well. Let's put them in this dresser drawer for now so we know."

I then tried on each bra with Aunt Mary's help. She had to adjust the shoulder straps longer for me and even had a bra extender for some of the tighter ones. With ten bras, this took almost 40 minutes. Some simply did not fit right and that was OK. Aunt Mary was very concerned that a bra must fit properly first, and looks were secondary.

One of my favorites was a deep purple one with sheer fabric along the top of the soft cup. It had a delicate rose right where the cups closed on the front. As Aunt Mary was adjusting the bra on me, Kate knocked on the door and came in.

I had my back to her. When I slowly turned around she said, "I figured you'd look good in them but I was hoping not that good. My stuff fits you as well as they fitted me."

"Mom, I'm so glad you kept them. Cassie, you're definitely keeping that one. Are there any other keepers?"

Aunt Mary showed her the drawer and there were now four bras in there plus the two from yesterday.

Kate picked each one of them up and said, "Nice choices. I loved these. How many are left to try on?"

"Just one more," I replied as I reached behind my back and unhooked the bra and handed it to Kate to place in the drawer. She just looked at me in disbelief...

"I'm sorry, Cassie, I have to ask. How did you ever get so good at that? I know girls at school that can't unhook their bra that good!"

We all laughed and Aunt Mary handed the last bra to Kate..."Here, Kate, you help her. I can't have all the fun."

"Cassie, let me tell you, this one was my favorite bra. I know it's pink and you have a pink one in your drawer already, but this one has satin shoulder straps, gorgeous lace cups, with a cute bow in the middle."

"And to top things off, there are matching pink lace panties here somewhere, yes right here, with a tie bow on the side. These we got for Valentines Day...remember mom?" Aunt Mary nodded.

As she was helping me with it she said, "This brings back memories. Do you remember the fashion show pictures? I think that was the first time you ever wore a bra. It was one of mom's and it was so big compared to us kids."

"You said first time?

"Yes, We played dress up a lot when you came over."

"A lot?"

"Yes, a lot. I was usually the instigator but you never complained. Even my little training bras fit you. It was fun."

Kate lengthened the shoulder straps all the way and straightened the bra on me from the back, adjusting it upward and downward, running her fingers under the band until it fit perfectly. "There, let me see."

"Damn girl, I'm going to bring you back to campus with me so I can show you off to my friends!"

For the first time, I could feel myself getting excited in the presence of my aunt and cousin, and this was not good. So I took a minute, looked away from the mirror and made a joke or two about scaring her friends if she did and I calmed down. I was so glad I still had my jeans on.

"Look, it's after 10 and I've got to keep running. I'll check back a little later...more laundry...why didn't I do his earlier?"

Aunt Mary then said, "Rather than trying on all the panties today, let's sort them by the ones that match the bra first and then any panties you really like. She pulled four out right away and as she picked up each one said, "Matching, matching, matching and matching." She then tossed in the drawer. "Cassie, your turn."

I did the same thing but said, "Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em, and love'em."

Your turn again Aunt Mary. She scoured the remaining ones and selected a flowered pair. "I've always loved these but I don't know if she ever wore them much from the look of them. This is my choice."

"I like that pair a lot too Aunt Mary and I will wear them...I promise. Now let's see, if I choose one more pair, that will make an even dozen counting the ones from yesterday that I adore."

I looked at every one and made my final selection. I was a bit hesitant because the ones I liked were the sexiest pair there. They were totally see-through black lace except for a small panel in the front. "You have chosen wisely," she said. "Those match a nightie that I just know you are going to love."

Aunt Mary then wisked away the remaining bras and panties and said..."Now these can be donated."

The bed was clear and I moved the next box over. As I opened it up it nighties, camisoles and some skirts. At that time, Kate came in and asked if her mom could give her a hand folding some clothes downstairs. Things were running behind.

Aunt Mary asked, "Would you mind if I helped her for a while? Maybe you could try on some of these nighties in private and then sort the other items by your preference."

This was like a dream come true. I removed my jeans and bra and grabbed the first pink nightie I saw. It was beautiful and I got way too excited, especially with the wig and make-up on. This was now the second time in ten minutes I had gotten excited. This was probably my best chance to head to the bathroom and calm myself down a bit.

I quietly walked down the hallway, entered the bathroom, slid the panties to the side and damn near exploded. I was trembling from seeing myself dressed in her clothes and now wearing her nightie with a wig.

Quietly I cleaned up and after my body cooled down I went back to the guestroom. Thankfully no one even noticed I was gone.

There were eight nighties ranging from soft flannel to cute babydolls. The flannels actually fit and one was so cute I put it in a keeper pile. Why, I don't really know, but I did.

There were two other knee length gowns with robes that were just so elegant on, I had to keep those and I selected a red baby doll and the black one Aunt Mary told me about. The black one was serious "take me now" material.

I put the others back in the box and started to try on the camisoles. These were easy. I found a black skirt that fit and tried all six camis on and five of the six fit. One was simply too short. I hated that because I loved the color.

Not hearing any sound from Kate or her mom, I put the camisoles in the top drawer with the bras and panties and the nighties and robes in the next drawer. Nighties take up a lot of room.

I put the flowered bra back on along with an ivory camisole and began trying on the skirts. I found 4 that I liked besides the black one, two were above the knee and two below. I really liked one of the longer ones because it had a button up front.

Still no word from them and it was now well past 11AM. I repacked the ones I did not want and opened the next box which had lots of tops, jerseys and sweats in them. I sorted them as well and identified about six tops I really liked. I left the sweats in the box.

I put on the button up blouses first because I did not have to remove my wig. All perfect. And of the three pullovers I picked, I absolutely adored a soft ivory draped top. I closed up that box and realized that noon had arrived and we had to leave in an hour.

There was no way I wanted to rush through the dresses, so I left that box in the corner and moved the other boxes for donations into the hallway.

I called down and asked if they needed any help and they replied they would be up in a minute or two to grab a bite to eat.

Knowing that this may be the last time dressed here, I decided to put on the skirt and that ivory top for them to see me in.

I walked into the kitchen and pretended to be doing something when they finally came upstairs.

"Cassie??"

"Yes, it's me. What do you think?"

I didn't know who to look at first. Kate came over and checked everything out and said "I really, really did not expect you to look this good in my clothes. I love this look on you."

Aunt Mary didn't say a word and came over and gave me a real big hug. I'm thinking she liked it.

"Kate, Cassie, what would you like as your last meal here? We have so much food left from the party."

"Mom, I'll have some of the salad and maybe the sliced turkey, but no bread."

"Same for me Aunt Mary."

We had a chance to chat for just a few minutes while we quickly ate. The time was passing quickly and Kate was going to leave at 1:00.

There was not much for me to clean up so I put on my fully dried black panties, the ones that kind of started it all, my khakis and polo shirt, and became Matt all over again.

There were big hugs for Aunt Mary as well as a few platters of food for Kate to take back to school. On the way back home Kate said that despite the little teasing we had, at some time she would like me to meet her friends.

I said, "Let me get used to this a little more and I am certain the time will come."