Becoming Cassie Ch. 05

Story Info
Halloween!
7.4k words
4.76
69k
63

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers

The Halloween weekend was rushing towards me. All my life I had these wonderful fantasies of going out for Halloween dressed. While I might not actually go out, I knew that this year was going to be different.

Something exciting was going to happen at the Warrens, and that kept me guessing all week long.

So when my mom dropped me off to the Warrens on the Friday night before Halloween, I had to reconcile my two worlds.

Over the past two weekends I had spent three different days learning more about me as child growing up and now finding acceptance as the age appropriate Cassie, the cousin of Kate and niece of my Aunt Mary.

And I loved that. It was like I found a new identity that was always there.

But this evening was going to be dramatically different and could include adult fun and I loved the thrill of that as well.

When Mrs. Warren greeted me at the door I was amazed at how good the place looked. All decorated in a nice Halloween theme...orange and black decorations...glittery streamers...dozens of candles waiting to be lit... everywhere.

"Someone's ready for a party", I said.

"Yes, Benjamin had some of his play friends over today for a little Halloween party so I thought we could have the decorations do double duty."

"Well, it looks great Mrs. Warren. Where is he by the way?"

"Over his cousin's house for the night, why?"

"I thought I was watching him tonight."

"Oh my, I may not have been clear. I asked if you be interested in coming to our Halloween party...and you thought babysitting. I'm so sorry. Is it OK?"

"Let me guess then, I get to be Cassie?"

"Not exactly. Mr. Warren thought it would be fun for the three of us to do kind of a theme costume."

I was now getting a bit nervous but more interested.

"He wants to be the Mad Hatter... I'm going to be the Red Queen... And you're going to be...?"

Teasing I said..."The Cheshire Cat? The Caterpillar? The Rabbit?"

"No silly...Alice. Here, let me show you the costumes."

We walked into the bedroom and she showed me Mr. Warren's Mad Hatter outfit. She explained, "These are quality costumes, not the cheap ones. Mr. Warren's company uses the company for their corporate events and they have real class outfits."

I had to admit, with the tall hat, jacket, pants, shoes and all, it was like costuming from a Broadway Show.

She then announced in a royal voice, "And here is my Red Queen gown." It was spectacular. Deep red, plunging bodice, lots of flowing material and a beautiful headpiece.

"And look what I am wearing underneath." Off to the side was a red bejeweled thong, and a red and black satin corset. "Real boning as well."

"Mrs. Warren, did those come with the outfit?"

"No, we had to buy them separately, but that was half the fun. Now, for little Alice"

Over in the corner was my classic powder blue Alice in Wonderland dress. It was really, really nice. The white apron really popped against the blue color. "Here, let me show you these."

On the chair were long white stockings and garter straps with bows on them, a pair of black Mary Jane shoes, a powder blue bra and powder blue panties.

"Let me guess," I said, "you bought these as well?"

"We sure did."

"Are there three pair of panties here?"

"Yes, we thought that the top pair was might be best for when the guest arrive. They're a tad more restrictive than normal, just to keep you in a bit more, though I doubt that with the dress's crinoline undergarment you would see much even if you did."

"The other blue ones are normal and you can change into later if you want to. And the blue panties with the garter belt are for you and me later on if you are up to it."

"I need to take a quick shower before I change. Would you change into your Alice costume right now and when I come out I will do your make-up."

It was just about six o'clock when she dashed into the bathroom and I started to get ready. I had never worn stockings like these before and these were a treat. They were extra long by design and came all the way up my thigh. I adjusted the wrap garter and positioned the bow in front. I'm not sure the real Alice wore these but I liked them.

The blue panties went on next, and I really liked the snug fit and they were not the least bit uncomfortable.

And the bra was a 38C, just my size. I guess I was really going to be little Alice and not big Alice. Putting on the dress and shoes was easy and I was done in about 10 minutes.

I heard the shower stop and after about 5 minutes Mrs. Warren came scurrying into the bedroom wearing only a towel.

"I'm so sorry, I had cleaned out the bathroom today of all my clothes and robes. I hope you don't mind."

"Mrs. Warren, let me go into the other room for a minute while you change."

"Seriously, with all you've seen of me already. Just stay. In fact, here, look."

She dropped her towel and stood there buck naked in directly front of me. I just had to look at her top to bottom. She was in better shape than I even imagined.

I had seen glimpses of her in the mirror, glimpses of her butt, seen her breasts through the sheerest of bras, but this was different. She was still in college age shape. I was impressed.

"There, now you've seen it all at one time. And let's be clear, I'm showing Cassie and not Matt, got it."

"Yes ma'am, I mean Lisa". I got a real quick playful kiss from her and she moved to her closet.

Lisa tossed on a robe and said "Alice needs just a little make-up. Our friend Jennifer made me up a make-up pack for you. Just a little foundation...some cute blush...some eye shadow...and pink lipstick with gloss."

As she was applying it she told me, "Three couples are coming tonight and they will all be in costumes. It's your job to answer the door and greet the guests. The cool thing about the party is that none of the couples know each other. Only Mr. Warren and I know them, and he does not know all of them either. And none of them know you are going to be here or who you even are for that matter."

"Please greet them and refer to them by their character name only and try to stay in character yourself all night long. What do you remember much about Alice in Wonderland?"

As she kept applying the make-up I said, "We actually studied Lewis Carroll in our senior year. We read the book, as well as saw and critiqued every Alice in Wonderland movie ever made from the cartoon versions to the Johnny Depp version."

"It's funny, during the class, most of the guys wanted to do Alice...and I wanted to be Alice."

And Lisa added..."And I'm sure some of the girls wanted to do Alice as well. I always did."

"Let's see, how does this look? Oh my, I forgot the wig."

She got up and went to the closet and pulled out a long blonde wig. Complete with Alice bangs, this wig went all the way down to practically my waist. It even had the classic bow in the back.

"Jennifer?"

"You guessed it. She seems to have everything...and she wants pictures."

When I finally got to look, I know I shouldn't have been shocked, but I really was Alice. Everything was so perfect I just couldn't tear myself away from the mirror.

"Alice, we have lots to do. It's 6:45 and I need to change. Mr. Warren is returning at 7:00 with the food from the caterer and he needs to change as well. The guests start arriving at 8:00 in 15 minute intervals."

Lisa slid on her thong and adjusted the whale tail a few times. She then slid on her black nylons and asked for help with the corset. This was my first time ever even seeing a corset and there were black cords everywhere.

"Cassie, in the middle of the corset, pull the two black cords tight as you can."

She held onto the door and I started. "Good, lightly tie them off and with your fingers, work your way out and back, pulling each set of cords, kind of like tightening your sneakers."

"I get it." I worked all of the laces in and out and she said, "Now pull me again.

On the second time we got less than have the amount than the first. "That's great, now this time when you adjust the laces, try and make the distance on the back the same distance all the way, like two inches all the way down."

This was more of a challenge but it was fun to do.

"I'll need one more adjustment later once I get used to it, but for now what do you think?" She turned around and posed for me.

"I'm not sure if I liked seeing you naked or in this corset and thong better. But I will say, I wish I wasn't Cassie right now. You are beautiful. The corset looks fantastic on you."

So by 7:00 she was lightly trussed up in her corset and was starting her make-up...and still no Mr. Warren. I was busy channeling my best Alice and beginning to light the candles.

At 7:15 Lisa's cell the phone rang. "It's fine, don't worry." (pause) "We have time." (pause) "But I'm not completely dressed yet either" (pause) "He is, I mean she is" (pause) "OK, call me back when you pull in."

"Mr. Warren?"

"Yes, he's running late because the caterer just finished packing the order. He will be here in 10 minutes. He's so nervous. He still has to change and is worried that the first guests will arrive early."

"So what's the plan? What can I do to help?"

"He's going to call when he pulls into the complex. He needs help bringing in the food. There's probably just five or six trips."

"But you're not even dressed yet."

"But you are...Alice."

"Ummm...seriously? You want me to walk out to the car and carry in food dressed like Alice in Wonderland? Don't you have neighbors that might see me?"

"Cassie, it's the Halloween weekend. You can do it. You look terrific and you don't know anyone anyhow."

"Now quickly, help me finish getting this corset trussed up.

The clock was ticking and I now I thought I was actually in a scene from Alice in Wonderland.

Lisa was almost ready when her cell phone rang again. "Your pulling in now...great. (pause) Oh, not great...it'll have to do. I'll send her out."

"OK Alice, you're up. Let's go to the door and see." She tossed a robe around her and walked over with me.

I was fully expecting the car to be parked right in front of the door, but no. Someone with an out of state plate was in the space and the Warren's car was in a visitor's spot about 100 feet from the house.

I looked at Lisa and all she said was "Curiouser and curiouser." Somehow that didn't help at all.

She took me by the hands, looked me straight in the eyes and calmly said, "Cassie, you are an amazing young woman and I know you can do it. Summons your inner Alice."

Mr. Warren waved to me and I headed out in my Alice in Wonderland outfit. I felt like I was walking in slow motion and that everyone in the complex was looking at me even though there was no one I could see in the parking lot.

As I walked by a van with large windows I got to see myself as Alice. This was now the outdoors Alice.

And I actually stopped and looked at myself, and loved it. I held the skirt up from both sides. I then kind of bounced my way over to the car and picked up two of the bags. I loved the feel of my long blonde hair waving behind me.

"Cassie? I mean Alice? You look beautiful."

"And you will look even more handsome Mr. Warren once you get dressed. Let's get you inside and I will take care of everything out here."

He carried the heavy platter in and I estimated I had four more trips, not because they were large, but they were small and awkward.

A hundred feet is not really a long way to walk but it is if you are in a lighted parking lot dressed as Alice in Wonderland. I don't care who you are underneath, boy or girl, Alice is attracting attention.

Next trip out, no problem. Little Alice is now skipping on the way to the car this time and is loving life. I picked up two more packages and could see Lisa staring at me from the window in disbelief.

"Girl, you are insane" she said to me as she met me at the door with the packages.

"I'm not like other girls, Mrs. Warren," quoting a line out of Alice in Wonderland.

"Smartass," she shouted back quietly.

I made one more run of food and there was only two more left.

This time I danced out, spun around and just as I got to the car I was startled by a young man in his late twenties who had just arrived home and saw me dancing across the lot.

"Alice, is that you?" he joked.

"It is, and I'm so happy to see you! I seem to have lost my way... Which road do I take?"

"Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"I don't know" I replied

"Then it doesn't matter" he said nicely.

"Hi Alice, I'm Scott and I don't think we've met before. Are you new here?"

"Oh, I don't live here. I just crawled out of the rabbit hole over there."

We both had a chuckle and I told him I was really the Warren's babysitter and my name was Cassie. He said he lived a few doors down from the Warrens.

"Well, I wish my babysitter looked as lovely as you. You are quite stunning!"

"Thank you, but I really don't look like this during the day."

"But I'm wondering, Scott, would you be able to help me. I really do need a hand if you could. See that Red Queen in there? It'll be off with my head if I don't get this hot food in right away."

He smiled and grabbed three of the four bags remaining leaving me with just one, and we walked back to the apartment together. It was nice walking beside him like that. I felt myself almost flirting with him as I leaned in close to him between the parked cars. I kind of wished the walk was longer.

"Thank you Scott, you can just leave them here. It was so nice meeting you."

"You too, Alice! Hope to see you again."

"Me too!"

Lisa waited for him to leave and helped me in with the final packages.

"Well young lady, you were quite amazing."

"Lisa, I was scared to death. But you knew that I could do it and I kept hearing your words over and over in my head."

I gave her a big long hug and then I started trembling uncontrollably.

"Cassie, are you OK?" she asked as she continued to hold me.

"Just confused I guess. I'm sorry. I'll be OK." It must have looked surreal. The Red Queen comforting Alice.

I calmed down, took a deep breath and said, "We need to finish setting up for the guests."

We still had 25 minutes until 8:00 and Mr. Warren was still fussing over his costume in the bedroom. I walked into their bedroom and all he was wearing was his new black thong and checking himself out in all directions in the mirror.

I walked up behind him and joined him in his mirror view. "My, my", I said, "I can't wait until the guests leave."

I slid my hand into his thong and whispered "I guess you don't need to take one pill to make you larger." It was fun watching his penis grow in front of my eyes.

"I better leave or you'll never be able to fit that big boy into your costume," and headed out.

Lisa and I quickly set up the appetizers, put the cold items in the fridge and placed the items needing to be warmed in the oven on low.

Everything was going to plan and by 7:50, we were good to go. I sat down, pulled out my iphone and called up one of my old Jefferson Airplane albums, synched my phone to their Bose system and was ready to go for later on.

At 8:00, the doorbell rang. It was Alice time.

I had no idea what to expect for costumes as no one revealed anything to anyone what they were going to dress as. But since everyone was going to be called by their character name, it should be easy to wing this big time.

So with my feet close together and with my cutest little Alice smile, I open the door and said, "Hi, I'm Alice and welcome to my Wonderland!"

There stood a very hot, buxom Elvira and accompanied by Dracula.

"Elvira...you look absolutely amazing! And that dress, may I borrow it after this evening?" I then looked down at my little C's and said, "On second thought, maybe I better pass on that idea."

"And Count Dracula, you look great for being dead thousands of years." I flipped my hair back and exposed my neck to him and said, "I am sooo glad you are here. I vant you so bad. Please come in, both of you."

For the next 15 minutes, all the attention was on them. Mrs. Warren as the Red Queen was dramatic and sexy. Mr. Warren as the Mad Hatter was a bit zany. And I was Alice, cute, and standing with such wonderful posture and perkiness, as I served champagne and appetizers to the guests.

At 8:15, the doorbell rang again. This time I opened the door to Cleopatra and Mark Anthony. She was breathtaking. So much so I had to stop and gather my wits. When Mark Anthony gave me a hug I asked, "Is that your sword or are you just happy to see me?"

I began waiting for the next couple but at 8:30 only Marilyn Monroe showed up in her vintage white dress. She said the President was "tied up" at a meeting and hopefully would be along soon.

Marilyn had on make-up only and no mask like the others. She was beautiful, and even though she had on a wig, it was real quality. I watched as she worked the room. I might have been cute, but she was downright hot and sexy.

Around 8:45, Cleopatra asked me to help her in the little girl's room. This could be a bit awkward since she really thought I was a female. Lisa caught the exchange and said "Alice would be happy too." Good, I had her blessing.

As we walked into the bathroom with the candles glowing, she said, "I can't really sit down in this dress, would you be able to help me?"

I walked around her and from behind I found the zipper. It was really well hidden. Getting the dress off was a process.

"It must be so much easier for you when you are on your barge with all your hand maidens." She really liked that and replied, "There are never enough handmaidens for me."

When I finally got the dress off her, Cleopatra was standing there wearing a golden bra with golden panties. I just gasped. She was as beautiful with the dress off as on.

"My queen, I know I am mixing metaphors here, but you are the clearly the fairest of them all!"

"Thank you Alice." She slowly caressed her breasts as she admired herself in the full length mirror and candlelight. "They are quite spectacular, aren't they?"

"I would be happy with even half of your beauty. Let me leave you to yourself and I'll be only a whisper away if you need me."

I quietly exited and closed the door behind me. All I could say to myself was, "Oh my."

I kept checking back and finally after about 15 minutes, I knocked on the door and asked if she needed any help. She said, "Come in Alice. I could use your help now."

Upon entering, she was at least in her bra and panties and was putting a few things away in her bag. I think she wanted me to see her little vibrator so I asked, "May I ask, is my queen satisfied?"

"For now, but it's a long night little one. Please help me on with my dress. After another 5 minutes she was ready to go and I opened the door for her.

When Cleopatra came out she had this content wry smile on her face. Lisa gave me an incredulous stare. I walked over to her and whispered, "I swear, I never even touched her."

My job was now to start putting out the real food. It was fun for a while as there was a lot of teasing going on, especially by Marilyn since the President had not arrived. I think she said his motorcade was stuck in traffic.

Right around 9:30 we hit a natural lull in the party. I had already mingled with everyone, and we all had complimented each other too many times. It was time for a change.

I reached over for my phone and launched "my song" on their Bose...dum, dum, dah dah dum...dah dum, dum... dah dah dum...the opening bass line to White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. Mark Anthony started pretending he was Jack Cassidy on bass and Dracula joined in on air guitar for the opening licks. Marilyn picked up an empty champagne flute as a microphone and began lip synching Gracie Slick, "One pill makes you larger."

TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers
12