Becoming Cassie Ch. 06

Story Info
Cassie visits Aunt Mary to decide.
3.8k words
4.7
45.4k
50

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers

I was walking across campus, kind of still in a daze from the Halloween party a week ago at the Warren's and singing White Rabbit when my cell phone rang.

"Matt, is that you? Hi, it's me, your cousin Kate."

"Wow, I didn't expect a call from you. Where did you get my number?"

"I called your house and talked to your mom today and she gave it to me. I hope it's OK to call."

"Absolutely, how is your semester going? Mine is cranking up. It seems like every professor wants a paper due before Thanksgiving."

"I hear you. I have 4 nursing lab reports I have to write, a psych paper and a history one as well. It's been non-stop."

"Well, I, for one, can't wait for the Thanksgiving break. I never thought I'd be this busy in my first year."

"Work hard Matt, it'll be worth it. Hey, the reason I was calling is that I was wondering what you were doing over the Thanksgiving break?"

I replied, "We're having Thanksgiving here at my house with my grandparents from my mom's side, and then I thought I would kick back and relax for a day or two. Maybe do a little advanced reading for finals. Did you have something in mind?

"As a matter of fact I did. My roommate is from England and she is not flying home for the holiday, so mom invited her for Thanksgiving with us."

"And then on Saturday, a couple of my friends are coming over for the rest of the weekend before we head up to school on Sunday."

"That's sounds great," I replied.

"So I was wondering, would you be interested in coming over and hanging with us?"

"Yeah, maybe that would work. It might be nice to hang with some people around my own age for a bit."

"Great, and Matt, would you want them to meet Matt or Cassie?"

I kind of went silent. "Can I think about it for a day or two? That would be a big step for me."

"I know. That's why I called early. We gave you enough surprises a last month."

For the next two days I was wrapped up in school but kept bouncing back and forth thinking about having Kate's friends meet Cassie. I was glad I had time to think about it.

I even tried to help my mindset a little by wearing a bra and panties secretly at home from my little stash, but somehow after my Alice in Wonderland weekend, they were just not doing it.

No matter what, I will still not certain so I called Kate to let her know.

"Hi Matt, glad you called. Have you decided what you'd like to do next weekend?"

"Not really. I'm still going back and forth."

She jumped in, "If it helps, the more I think about it, and knowing who is stopping over, the more I'd really like my friends to meet Cassie. These are my friends and they are quite accepting. I know you would really like them."

"I have no doubt that I would like them, and I would love to spend a weekend as Cassie, I'm just really nervous. Have you spoken to your Mom?

"Just in passing but I didn't want to suggest anything to her unless you were comfortable with the idea first. Sounds like you are not saying no, but not saying yes either."

"That's exactly where I am."

"Let me call mom again and get right back to you. Is that OK?"

"Sure, I'll be here."

About an hour later the cell rang and it was Kate again. "Good news, I think. Mom knows my roommate and she thought it would be a good time for her to meet Cassie."

"She also suggested that maybe sometime this weekend you could go over for a bit and maybe get comfortable being Cassie again."

I continued listening.

"You've certainly got enough clothes there to pick from. And if you feel up to it, we'll see Cassie after Thanksgiving, and if not, it'll be Matt. Fair enough?"

"That sounds like a good plan."

I then spoke to my mom at dinner and said "Thanks for giving Kate my number. She's coming home for Thanksgiving with friends and she asked if I'd help her mom this Saturday afternoon for a few hours moving things around. Would that be OK with you and could you drop me off?"

"I'd be happy to. I'm so glad you and Kate are getting along so well. I miss seeing her."

We made the arrangements and on Saturday I arrived around 2:00 and got a bit hug from Aunt Mary.

"A bit of a dilemma?" she asked.

"I'll say. It's really hard to decide while I'm sitting at home in an abstract, but I have to say, just walking into this house again and seeing you, I'm already feeling better already about the idea."

She gave me another hug when I said that, and then told me,

"When Kate called I started thinking about what would make Matt the most comfortable and what would make him uncomfortable. I tried to put myself in your position and thought that maybe an afternoon here would be a good idea."

"Let's first get you dressed and then we can talk."

We walked down the hallway to the guest room. It felt so welcoming now.

"So, let's pretend its late Friday afternoon and you're meeting her roommate Bridget for the first time. It's been a real casual day for the girls. They have been munching on turkey left overs all day and just waiting to meet you. What do you want to wear?"

I started looking through the clothes in the room and said, "They're dressed casual, so maybe these jeans and this top."

"Good choice. Go put on these panties and jeans, this bra and this top and come right back. Oh, and these wedges as well. I want to see how the look with the jeans."

When I returned, I sat down and Aunt Mary began putting on my makeup. She really knew my face and tried a few new eye shadow colors.

She then reached over and started brushing out a wig. "Is that a new wig?" I asked.

"Yes. I liked the one you wore the other day, but I think you need one slightly longer and of a much nicer quality. A friend of mine has a salon and sells wigs as well."

"I explained you her a little about what I needed and she suggested this one. And, she was nice enough to give me this one at cost."

This wig was as natural as real hair, and when I held it, it felt nothing like the ones I had ever had before. It was brown with auburn highlights, shoulder length and had a slight wave to it.

As she was putting it on me, Aunt Mary continued, "If you came over around 4 on Friday, there's a good chance the girls might be napping or at least resting.

That would give you time to come in and get dressed if you wanted them to see you as Cassie and not to see you as Matt."

I nodded as she was adjusting the make-up and with the wig.

"Then maybe the three of you could meet, have a little dinner here and get acquainted."

Aunt Mary then removed the wig, lightly brushed it out one more time and placed it on me.

"There, stand up and take a look."

The wig changed my look dramatically. "Aunt Mary, I can't believe how much I look like Kate!"

"I realized that as I was picking out the wig. All the styles and colors that I liked were Kate. I'm a bit sorry, but elated at the same time."

"Come, let's walk for a bit."

We wandered around the house and sat down, and stood up. We worked on my posture. She even had me walk down the stairs to the basement in the wedges. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Comfortable. I'm not going to fall down. And it feels real good to be Cassie again."

We stood at the large kitchen window overlooking the backyard and she said, "Oh, it's going to get a bit chilly outside tonight. Would you go out and bring in that plant on the wall?"

I hesitated a bit and she said, "Go ahead, no one is going to bite you."

Carefully, placing one foot in front of the other I walked down the back steps, made it across the yard, picked up the plant and brought it back to the porch safely without falling.

"Cassie, you did that with grace and ease. Just keep your shoulders back a bit more, your arms a bit closer to your body, be a little prouder of your "girls" and you'll be a natural."

We then sat at the kitchen table and debriefed. "What as being outside like?"

"A little nerve racking at first, but it wasn't that bad. The fresh air actually felt kind of good."

"Good. Come, let's walk to the front of the house. That's where you will have a chance to sit with the girls. Let's navigate for a bit. It's different in wedges."

We walked through the dining room to the living room, sat on the sofa and chairs, practiced my posture some more as well as my demeanor.

We then stood up and walked over to the large picture window. It was really fun walking in the wedges and jeans. I think I was getting the hang of it.

"It's so beautiful out here. Fall is coming but it's still pretty."

I had to agree, I just never noticed it like she did.

"Cassie, would you fetch the mail for me out of the mailbox?"

The mailbox was on the street and seemed like a mile away from the house even though it was just at the end the walkway. I looked at her and said, "The backyard was easy. What if a car comes by?"

"What if?", she replied.

"Someone might see me, that's what if."

"And no one will see you if they come over Thanksgiving weekend?"

"Fine." I got the point and opened the door. As I started to head out to the mailbox I heard her say...

"Shoulders back Cassie."

I got to the mailbox, leaned over at the waist with my feet perfectly together, peered in and there was no mail.

Just then, a car speed by and tooted their horn, no doubt at my butt. Aunt Mary laughed and said,

"Now, was that so bad?"

"No. I kind of liked the toot."

"And your posture was a lot better as well. You're doing well Cassie."

"Now, let's find you some clothes for Saturday."

We went into the guestroom and talked through Saturday. "You spend the night and now you know Bridget very well because the three of you stayed up and talked half the night. Are you Matt or Cassie in the morning?"

"Maybe Matt for a while."

"OK, we just had breakfast and they're kicking back as they say. You're still Matt, still in your comfortable guy clothes. You hear that her friends will be over in the late afternoon. It'll be their first time here. What do you want to wear?"

I think out loud, "Maybe a dress. Do something fun but not too fancy. They'll be hungry from the road, and I can help you, Kate, and Bridget with the meal. We can all look nice."

"Good, I like that Cassie. Let's find you a dress from your collection.

We quickly eliminated the too fancy ones and located 3 different ones that would fit the scenario. All a bit casual, but still very nice dress up nice. I tried each one on and they looked so much better with the new wig.

Even after I tried all three on, I still could not decide. Then I had an idea. "What if I let Kate and Bridget decide which one they liked better for me to wear in front of their friends? Get them involved."

"Brilliant, just brilliant", she said in her best English accent.

"So Cassie, what do the girls now do Saturday night?"

"I have no idea."

Aunt Mary offered..."Shopping? The mall? The movies?"

"I think they're too old for the mall, shopping is possible at a fun place, and movies are always a good choice over the Thanksgiving weekend."

"What does Cassie think about all this?"

"She's nervous."

"Why?"

"All those things mean going out."

"But she is not by herself. She is now with her new friends. If they do a girls night out type event in heels and you stay in low flats, it might be easier. That would be drawing attention to all five of you and not just you."

"That's true, but it's still out."

"Understood."

"Alright Cassie, Sunday morning, they all sleep late but leave shortly thereafter for school. Matt or Cassie?"

"Cassie. I'd like them to remember me as Cassie. I'm thinking a cute simple skirt and top. I want to be just comfortable and normal."

"I like that," she said.

Aunt Mary brought out the skirts and several tops. I gravitated to the slightly longer skirt with some buttons up the front and light sweater like top.

I put it on and with the new wig and wedge heels, it looked wonderful. Aunt Mary found a simple necklace from her jewelry collection and some simple clip on earrings.

"Wear these for now, but let me work on jewelry. I like this look on you. It will be perfect for the late morning. I'd say it's something Kate would wear, but she actually did!"

"They then all leave, hugs all around and you stay behind with me waving from the front porch. Yes, that will work quite nicely."

Aunt Mary left the room for a moment and returned with one of Kate's lightweight wraps. "Does this fit you?

I tossed it over my shoulders and said, "I think so, why?

"Let's go for a drive. It's going to be dusk in an hour."

She had been right on so many things so far, that I trusted her. We walked out the back door (this was now so easy) and headed over to the car. I went to open the car door for her and she stopped, looked at me and said..."Cassie?"

"Sorry Aunt Mary, force of habit."

As we headed down the street she kept reminding me of sitting up straight, keeping my shoulders back, and keeping my legs together. None of which I was doing at the time. I guess I was just too nervous about being out.

She told me, "Concentrate on looking at people when they speak to you, as well as accepting and giving compliments." The list went on and on, but in a nice way.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we pulled into parking lot.

"Just a park I used to go to with Kate." She shut off the car and opened her door.

"Coming?" she asked as she was now outside and peering in. There were only a handful of cars in the lot so I thought for a moment and slowly opened the door and got out.

"Let's walk along this path, over that bridge to the other side of this small river, circle the monument and come back. Would you be good with that?"

"I think I can do that."

As we slowly walked and talked, it got easier. The first person to pass us was a young boy on a bike. That was easy.

Then an elderly couple was in our sights up ahead and we passed them well before the bridge. Aunt Mary greeted them with a "Hello" as we walked by. I barely squeaked out a "hi" in my best Cassie voice but at least I tried.

A young boy and girl, probably 14 years old approached us in the opposite direction holding hands. I don't even think they ever looked up.

In all, we must have walked by 20 different people during our walk and not one person gave us a second look. In fact, one woman actually said it was so nice to see a mom and her daughter out together. We let that one go as Aunt Mary gave me a little squeeze for her.

As we got closer to the car, I asked Aunt Mary, "Could we just sit on one of the benches for a while?" I didn't want the walk to end.

We chatted some more as the sun was setting. It was kind of sad that the day was ending.

I told Aunt Mary, "I really liked being out. It was more enjoyable than I ever expected. Thank you for insisting." And I gave her a little hug.

As we finally walked back to the car, she started up the engine and said, "Just one more stop if you are up to it. It's close and I know you will like it."

About two minutes down the road was a cute little café, tucked off the main road on a side street. It had roses painted on the sign and it looked like a throw back to the Andy of Mayberry days.

"I could use a little snack. How about you Cassie? This is a little place I used to take Kate. The people are real nice and it's never very busy this time of day."

"Aunt Mary, this is lot for one day."

"I know young lady, but I think, from everything I know about you and have seen today, you will really like this. Trust me this one more time today and I promise no more new adventures."

As we walked into the restaurant, I was dying a thousand deaths. We were greeted by a hostess that could have been Aunt Mary's twin except she was a few years older. "Mary, it's so nice to see you again."

"Meredith, you too. This is my niece Cassie. She's visiting me for a few days. Would you seat us at your finest table with a view of the river?"

"Cassie, it's so nice to meet you." I smiled a thank you and followed her to a relatively private table overlooking the river.

There were only about 5 other tables occupied and other than a casual glance from the patrons as we walked in, that was it. This was much easier than I thought. In my mind I kept hearing my aunt telling me to think about my posture as I walked across the restaurant.

"May I start you both with some hot tea to take the chill off?"

"Certainly, I'll have some Earl Grey please, and Cassie?"

Great, I don't drink tea. All I could think about when I heard the word tea was Chamomile from Alice in Wonderland.

I smiled and said. "Chamomile, please." I was so pleased the words actually came out.

As Meredith walked away Aunt Mary leaned in and said "I had no idea you had such a nice voice like that. Where did that come from?"

"I'm really not sure. But I really liked it too!"

We looked at the menu and it was filled with all kinds of sandwiches with cute names.

Meredith came back with the tea and the warmth of it was wonderful. When we were done with our first cup of tea and she returned and asked if we would be ordering anything.

"Aunt Mary, you first please." I said to at least get myself speaking again.

When she was done, Meredith turned to me and said, "And for yourself young lady?"

"I would love the ham croissant with cucumber."

Aunt Mary looked at me in wonderment. After Meredith left she said, "I was afraid you were going to order the burger."

"I really wanted the burger, but thought this might be more appropriate."

As we ate, we talked more and more. This was so much fun.

When we were nearly done with the meal, Meredith returned with the dessert menu and said, "Cassie, you look so much like your cousin Kate, it's remarkable. Where is Kate now?"

Aunt Mary told her all about college and the nursing program, and how she and some friends were staying for Thanksgiving. And how I was helping her today get ready.

"Well, please tell her we all said hi."

I replied, "We will. And Meredith, may I ask where you got your necklace? It's lovely."

"Thank you for noticing Cassie. It was a gift from my daughter years ago and I wear it every day. I just love it."

After she left, Aunt Mary said quietly, "Nicely done, young lady."

I was liking this compliment stuff.

It was now time to leave and we had been having such a wonderful time talking that I did not even noticed that the restaurant was full and people were waiting to get in.

We made our way through the tables and even had to squeeze out way out the doorway through the waiting people.

This was getting way closer to people than I ever expected, but I actually enjoyed it.

On the walk back to the car, I clung onto Aunt Mary's arm and gave her a kiss on the cheek just before getting in and whispered, "Thank you."

It was a quiet ride home, mostly because we had talked and talked and talked.

We pulled in the driveway and walked up the front walkway, almost like I had been doing this all my life.

I turned to Aunt Mary as we opened the front door and asked, "Wasn't this walkway a lot longer this afternoon?"

"Yes dear, a lot longer."

"Curiouser and curiouser" was all I could say.

It was later than expected and I needed to change and get home. I made my way to the bathroom with my Matt clothes and slowly removed the top and skirt.

I tried to take in the look in my new wig because realistically, I really never saw it when I was out, but everyone else did.

The little necklace fell softly against my chest and sparkled along with the earrings. I was Cassie as I never saw myself before. I really loved being her.

Standing here again in my bra and panties got me excited, but in a different way. This was the same bathroom where I had tried on so many of Kate's clothes in the past and got sexually aroused. That was now the furthest thing from my mind.

TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers
12