Becoming Cassie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think she ever had an orgasm, but she loved doing what she was doing. Almost like a conquest. She had made me go off, and shake, and quiver, and that seemed the most important thing to her.

We both calmed down, never really hugged but we changed back to our holiday clothes and fixed our make-up.

Before we left her office, Leigh handed me her business card and said, "Cassie, I would really love to see you again for a much longer time if you would like. You are adorable. Chat with Derek and let's see what we can arrange."

She also picked up a Simone Perele bag and put the nightie in it. "And this is for you. It looked so cute on you, I want you to have it. Happy New Year!" That got a hug from me.

Leigh and I entered the function hall as if nothing had taken place. I grabbed a bite to eat, had a sip of champagne and watched the ball drop on the large screen TV from Times Square. Before leaving, we hugged a few guys, had a few more pictures taken and I proudly carried my Simone Perele swag to the car.

"Here, this is from Leigh." Derek said as he handed me an envelope in the car. In it were two crisp $100 bills.

"Did you like her?"

"I did. That was really erotic and exciting. It was tough creating dialogue on the fly but I think I did OK."

"OK? You did better than OK. She really liked you and told me you're a keeper. I've known her for a couple a years now and I've learned more from her than I believed was possible. She is a good playmate to stay in contact with. Plus she is very generous."

We returned to Jennifer's office, and I did a complete backwards make-over. It was sad changing back to Matt, reminding me of the closing scene from La Cage. But ending the year as Cassie was a dream come true.

Earlier this year, I didn't even have a name. It had definitely been a game changing fall and I couldn't even imagine what the new year would bring.

Before we left Jennifer's place, I got a great selfie of me as Matt with Britney. No one would ever believe it otherwise.