Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 04

Story Info
A night on the town.
3.7k words
4.38
49.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Some of the sexual behavior chronicled here is patently unsafe. I really hope that the story makes your dick hard (or pussy wet, for my gentle female readers), but use some sanity when you're out in real life.

As usual, there's truth mixed with fiction, but mostly fiction. However, the part with Frank in the car is real and pretty much verbatim.

Chapter 4: Night On The Town

We went back to Corpus. Debby drove as I thought about everything that was going on. It was a long quiet trip.

I didn't like the change in Debby. She used to be very laid back and casual. We never fought, seldom had more than a spat. Now, she was very dominant and aggressive and the truly frightening thing to me was that she was enjoying it.

She pulled into the parking lot of a fairly nice restaurant. I gave her an inquisitive look, and she smiled at me.

"Come on, we're both hungry," she said. "Let's get something to eat and then we two girls can go play."

"Everyone will see me," I protested. Sitting in a dimly lit bar that catered to transvestites and transsexuals was one thing. This, however, was quite another.

"Everyone will see me spank you right here in this parking lot if you don't behave," she warned. Her eyes said she was serious.

I resigned myself that I would lose this argument, and we got out of the car and walked in. Debby did all the talking and luckily they seated us in a booth in the corner. Still, I got some strange looks from people as we walked through the restaurant.

Our waiter was a tall, thin man about my age. I assumed that he was smiling so big and had a twinkle in his eye because he knew what I was, but I could have been just being paranoid. I sat in silence, my eyes shifting to stare at the table while Debby ordered for the both of us.

After he left, Debby leaned over to me and said, "The waiter's kind of cute, don't you think?"

"I suppose," I replied. I honestly didn't know. I guess he was kind of attractive.

"You should flirt with him," she suggested.

"Why don't YOU flirt with him," I shot back. Flirt? Was she serious?

Her eyes narrowed and her hand shot out and grabbed my wrist painfully.

I capitulated. "I don't know how to flirt," I said.

She released my wrist and smiled. "I guess it's time for you to learn," she replied.

When the waiter came back, I did my best to flirt with him.

"We're from out of town," I said. "Are there any good night spots here in town?"

The waiter put his hand on the booth, and sort of leaned towards me. He listed several clubs, and gave the pros and cons of each.

"So many choices," I said, doing my best to flutter my eyelashes at him. "Which one do you go to?"

He laughed. "On my paycheck, none of those." He listed several other bars, warning us that they were local bars that verged on being dives. Then he mentioned the bar that we were going to after dinner.

"Ah, he knows," I thought. I reached out and touched his hand. "We've heard of that one. We'll probably go there, then. Are you going there tonight?"

He grinned. "I hadn't planned on it tonight, but it sounds like a good idea if you two ladies will be there." He left to check on our food.

I assume I was successful, since he left the table with a smile. Debby patted my hand.

"That's not bad," she said. "You even made a date. Good girl!"

Our food arrived, and we ate. When we got the check, Debby told me to leave a big lipstick kiss on it. She left the waiter a huge tip.

We left the restaurant and went to the bar. It was early, and there weren't very many people there yet. Debby ordered me another daiquiri, and we sat and watched people as we talked.

We both were asked to dance, and to my surprise, Debby took a couple of turns on the floor. I felt a twinge of jealousy at first, then realized that I really couldn't bitch since I was doing the exact same thing.

A short, solid man came over and bought us a drink. He introduced himself as Frank, and then asked me out to dance. On the dance floor, he was all over me....squeezing my ass, nuzzling my neck.

He put his mouth next to my ear. "Why don't we go someplace a bit more private?" he asked.

"I need to check to see if it's ok," I replied, glancing back at Debby. I wanted her to say yes or no. I was a little turned on at the way he was pawing me, but it was her decision.

He led me by my hand back to the bar, and we sat down on either side of Debby.

"You two feel like going somewhere else?" he asked her.

Debby frowned. "Well, we told someone that we'd meet him here. I don't want to disappoint him."

Frank got a thoughtful look. "Well, how about if I just borrow your girlfriend for a little bit out in the parking lot?" he said, boldly.

Debby smiled. "Oh, that's fine," she replied. She patted me on the leg. "Have fun, Liz."

I looked at Debby in shock. She was going to let me leave with some strange guy?

Frank grabbed my hand, and said, "Come on. sexy. I'll show you the inside of my car." He pulled me off the barstool, and led me out. I glanced back at Debby. She was smiling and waving at me.

He led me out of the bar and around back. His car was the sole one parked behind the bar, in a dimly lit alley. He unlocked the car, then opened the back door for me. I climbed in, hesitantly, and he followed.

"Jesus Christ, you've got me horny," he said. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.

Frank wasn't big. Even standing at attention, it was only four or five inches long. Before I could react, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face down onto his crotch.

It was awkward and uncomfortable, bent over like that. I opened my mouth and took his cockhead in. Before I could start sucking him, he shoved his whole length into my mouth.

"That's it...yeah....suck my cock, bitch," he groaned.

As my mouth slid up and down his dick, I thought to myself: "Frank doesn't get much action, especially with equipment like that."

I sucked like crazy, trying to get him off as quickly as possible. He barely filled my mouth with his dick, but acted like he had nine inches instead of four.

"Choke on it, bitch....suck that big old dick," he said, pushing my head down and straining to put his cock in the back of my throat.

I caught myself before I laughed, and turned it into a moan instead. My tongue was sliding along the bottom of his shaft.

He didn't last long, which further reinforced my theory that Frank didn't get laid very often. I'd only been sucking his dick for two or three minutes before he shoved my face down onto his dick, arched his hips up at me, and started pumping cum into my mouth.

For such a little dick, he had a lot of cum. I swallowed for all I was worth, hindered by the fact that he was painfully crushing my mouth against his groin as his dick throbbed and pumped glob after glob of cum.

He relaxed, letting go of my head and let out a long sigh.

"Nice," he said. "Maybe some day I can get you bent over and slide my monster into that hot ass of yours."

I sat back up, and cleaned the cum that was on my lips and chin off. "Ooooh, that sounds good," I lied. "Maybe we can come back tomorrow and work things out." We were leaving the next morning.

"I'll be here!" he said.

"We won't," I thought.

As we exited the car, he looked down and saw that the front of his pants had come on them.

"Sorry, baby," he said, "I better head home and change clothes. Tell your girlfriend what she missed, willya?"

"I'll give her every last detail," I promised, smiling. Debby would want every last detail anyway. I walked back into the bar.

Debby was out on the dance floor, so I sat at the bar and sipped my daiquiri until she returned. As she walked up to me, she had a huge smile on her face.

"How was it?" she asked.

I held my thumb and forefinger about an inch apart. "He had a bigger ego than a dick," I said.

She threw her head back and laughed until she cried. "I'm sorry, Liz," she said, catching her breath. "We'll find better, I promise."

Between drinks and dances, we stayed there for a few hours. I seemed to be the popular one for the slow dances. The men who asked me out on the floor liked to hold me tight up against them and grind their dicks against me.

Debby and I several offers to go home with some of the guys, both of us together and individually. Debby held off on the hopes that our waiter friend would show up, and politely fended off all the propositions.

He didn't disappoint us. We were just about to give up on him when Debby spotted him across the bar. She waved at him, and he walked up to us smiling.

"Ladies," he said, taking both of our hands and kissing each one in turn. Not releasing his hand, she turned to me.

"Isn't he sweet?" she smiled.

We drank and talked for a while. His name was Jeff, and he was actually two years older than me. He'd served a stint in the military and was waiting tables while going to school on his military benefits. Debby suggested that he and I dance, but he shook his head.

"I don't dance," he said, "at least, not standing up."

Debby's eyes brightened. "Just how good of a dancer are you?" she asked.

He grinned at her, then me. "Never had any complaints," he replied. His hand ran slowly down my arm.

This guy was charming and smooth, and it was turning me on. "Well, maybe we should find out for ourselves," I said, hesitantly. Debby looked at me and winked.

"My place or yours?" he said, reaching over and stroking my leg.

"Yours," Debby said. "It's a long drive to ours, and I think Liz is getting kind of anxious."

My face reddened. I was.

He paid our tab, the gentleman that he was, then took my and Debby's hands in his and led us out the door. We followed him in our car a few blocks over to an apartment complex.

He had a small tidy one-bedroom apartment. As soon as the door closed, he turned to me and pulled me close. His mouth covered mine as his hands went around me and cupped my ass.

I'd never been kissed like that, even by a woman. It was full of passion and need, and went on a long time, to the point where Debby cleared her throat to remind us that she was there.

"Sorry," he grinned, stepping away from me and doing the same thing to Debby.

I stood there waiting for their kiss to end. My dick was getting hard in my panties watching them.

Debby broke the kiss, and said, "Whew! If that doesn't get me going, I don't know what will."

Jeff grabbed both of our hands and led us to the bedroom. Quickly removing his clothes, he sat down on the edge of the bed. Debby grabbed my shoulders and maneuvered me between his legs, then pushed me down on my knees.

I didn't need much encouragement. Jeff had a gorgeous dick, seven inches or so, and thick. It looked a bit out of place on his thin frame, but I wasn't interested in his frame at the moment. Without being told by Debby, I bent down and took him in my mouth.

He took a sharp intake of air as my mouth slid down his length, his cockhead nudged against the back of my throat, then slowly back out again. I don't know who was enjoying it more, me or him.

I worked his cock as best I could, paying attention to his thick cockhead. Debby jostled me, and I looked up to see her topless, offering her tits to Jeff as he sucked one nipple, then the other. Debby saw me look, and blew a kiss at me. I winked back, then my attention went back to Jeff's dick.

I sucked him for a few minutes, then Debby tapped me on the shoulder. "My turn," she grinned. I stood up and moved back as she knelt between Jeff's legs, nude, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. Jeff helped me undress, and I sat next to him on the bed.

"Both of you have awesome mouths," he said, reaching over and playing with my nipples. I leaned over and he kissed me again. My dick throbbed.

Debby sucked him like a pro, and I sensed he was ready to pop. I was about to ask Debby to move so I could get my mouth back on him, but she pulled his dick out of her mouth and stood up.

"Ride his cock, Liz," she instructed me.

Jeff moved up on the bed and laid on his back. I crawled over and straddled him, his cock wet with Debby's saliva, and lined it up with my ass. Slowly, I lowered myself onto his cock.

It hurt, but I was so turned on that I didn't care. His cockhead nudged past my asshole, and I gasped as it suddenly slipped halfway in. Jeff's hands grabbed my hips and began pulling me down forcefully on him.

"Jesus, you're tight," he groaned.

Debby laid next to him and stroked his chest. "It's her first time," she lied. It wasn't too far from the truth. I'd only been fucked by a man once before, and that was a long time ago.

"I can tell," he said, pulling me down until his whole cock was buried in my ass.

The sensation was incredible. I'd worried that it would hurt more than it did....the first time I got fucked, the pain was so bad that it'd taken the guy a long time to get his whole cock in me. This time, however, the pain faded quickly. I guess it was because I was so incredibly turned on and I didn't notice or dwell on it so much.

He started pumping his hips, fucking my greedy asshole with sharp, short jabs. I put my hands on his chest for balance, and began grinding my ass onto him.

I glanced over at Debby, and she was watching me ride his cock with a lurid grin on her face. Her hand was buried in her pussy, and I could see that she was masturbating furiously. She looked like she loved watching me take his cock.

Jeff's face turned red, and he started pounding his cock up into me, then shoved it deep and kept it there. He groaned in pleasure as I milked his cock with my ass muscles as he exploded inside me, coating my bowels with his cum.

He slowly relaxed, then pulled me down and kissed me. "You've got a fantastic ass, Liz," he said.

I gave his cock a twitch with my ass, chuckling.

He pushed me off of him, his cock popping out of my ass accompanied by a flood of cum. Debby went to the bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth and handed it to me. I slowly and lovingly cleaned his cock as Debby laid on the bed next to him.

Jeff's cock had started to soften, but started to harden again as I cleaned him off with the warm wet washcloth and my mouth. Once it was fully erect, I dropped the washcloth on the floor and took him back in my mouth. I had one load of his cum in my ass, and I wanted another one in my mouth.

It wasn't to be, however. Debby pushed me off of him with a laugh. "Greedy little bitch," she said smiling. "Save some for me."

She half pulled, half pushed Jeff on top of her. He lined up his dick with her wet, sopping pussy and shoved it in completely in one stroke. My face hardened....this wasn't in the plan.

Debby saw the anger in my face and grabbed my hand as Jeff pounded her pussy. Pulling my head to hers, she kissed me and said "I love you, baby". It didn't help my attitude that she was moaning at the same time, enjoying his cock in her.

Still seeing my anger on my face, she grabbed my face in one hand. "I love you," she repeated. There was a hard glint in her eyes that said I had better behave. Then she pulled my face to hers, and she kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

She groaned into my mouth as Jeff continued fucking her hard. Her hand grabbed mine, and she pulled it over to her tit. I grabbed her nipple fiercely, and pinched it hard trying to convey my anger. It didn't help my cause, as she started cumming around Jeff's pistoning dick. In my anger, I'd forgotten that she liked pain in her nipples when she was turned on this much.

As her orgasm endured, Jeff pounded her pussy like a madman. Debby's entire body shook with each of his thrusts, her tits swaying. The kiss we shared was broken by the force he was fucking her with.

He finally shoved himself deep into her and grunted as his cock sprayed cum deep inside her. He strained into her, his body quivering, until he slowly collapsed on top of her, pushing me out of the way.

Jeff rolled off of her, and I sat at the edge of the bed, angry. Debby reached out for me, but I pulled away.

She sat up and grabbed a handful of my hair. "Get over here, goddammit!" she said, yanking me back painfully. She pulled my head down to her pussy. "Clean me off," she said between gritted teeth.

I adjusted myself between her legs, then my lips went onto her pussy, licking and sucking Jeff's cum off of her and out of her. I wasn't happy, but she was in her angry mood again and it poked a hole in my anger. I licked her pussy lips clean, then my tongue went to her clit and I worked it until her pussy convulsed in orgasm again.

When she released me and I looked up, Jeff was staring nervously at us. The unexpected anger had unsettled him, and I thought, "Great...now he thinks we're a couple of psycho's."

I moved across Debby and knelt on the bed next to him. "Sorry," I said softly. "I forgot my place." Trying to mollify him, I leaned over and cleaned Debby's pussy juices off his cock with my tongue.

"That's ok," he said, hesitantly. "I don't know what kind of relationship the two of you have, I just don't want to get caught up in the middle of it." He gently pried my mouth off his cock, stood up, and put his underwear back on.

Debby spoke up. "She's my bitch, and she's going to get punished when we get home," she said, glaring at me.

I cast my eyes downward in shame, more to please Debby than anything else. She jumped out of bed and began dressing. I followed her lead.

She walked up to Jeff, put her arms around him and kissed him soundly on his lips. "Thank you, sweetie, that was fantastic," she said. Then grabbing my hand, she pulled me up next to her. "I'm sorry everything ended on kind of a sour note, but trust me, we both loved it."

I nodded, then put my arms around him and gave him the same passionate kiss that Debby had. His grin returned, and he patted me on the ass.

"I hope that you'll look me up the next time you're in town," he said.

"Only if you promise to fuck me as hard as you did tonight," I replied, giving him my best imitation of a saucy wink.

"I promise," he replied with a smile.

Debby led me out of his apartment and out into the parking lot. We headed back towards Rockport, but as soon as we got out of Corpus and hit an uninhabited stretch of road, she pulled over and shut off the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I dreaded what was going to come next.

She sighed and looked me square in the face. "Jack, you promised," she said, sounding dejected.

"I didn't expect you to fuck some other guy," I said, half angrily. "I thought the idea was for other guys to fuck me."

"You expect me to just sit there and watch? Hell, no!" she said, angrily. "Either you understand that I'm in charge and that I'll do what I damn well want to, and that you have to do EVERYTHING I tell you, or...."

I cut her off. "I know. I'm sorry," I said. Then, getting back into the character she was forcing me to become, I continued. "I'm sorry, ma'am. It won't happen again."

She smiled at me. "That's a good girl, Liz," she said. "You know that I'm still going to spank you when we get back, though, right?"

I nodded. Whatever it took, I was willing to do.

She started the car and pulled out onto the road, back to Rockport.