Becoming Father Michael Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll not hurt you of you relax and think of god almighty in heaven," I assured her and I just advanced at her and spread her leg apart and sunk me cock into her warm wet cunt an inch or so at first and then I got a grip on her and forced it in the rest of the way.

She screamed, "Aggghhhh."

"Pray," I said, "Pray for the glory of god."

"Yes Father," she said, "Thank you, for prayer shall be my comfort in adversity."

"There's no adversity in an eight inch cock, sister." Sister Pious told her, "You be grateful it's a god fearing Catholic lad poking of you not some evil protestant or worse."

"Yes sister," Sister Martha agreed obediently.

"Then pray sister, pray for a strong lusty orphan for our orphanage," Sister Pious said encouragingly.

"Yes, sister," Sister Martha agreed, "Are you sure it's not sinful?"

"How can begetting gods children be sinful child, you're married to god," Sister Emmanuel explained, "Michaels cock is just serving the lord do you see?"

"But I've not made my vows yet sister." Sister Martha protested.

"Then you're nothing but a slut and a jezebel, wailing and howling like a she cat on heat." Sister Emmanuel countered.

"You're going to join us though sister, that is what matters." Sister Pious pointed out while glowering at Sister Emmanuel.

I fucked away through all of this trying to think of other things, Ferrari racing cars and MV Agusta racing motorcycles, but it was no good, sister Martha was too warm and wet and willing and I felt the time had come, "For what you are about to recieve," I said but bit was too late and the dam burst and me spunk was flooding her parts, well as much as I had for fucking the other nuns had run me balls low.

"Oh father that's like the Angels have touched me," she said as I shot me wadge, "Crawled in me and touched my heart."

"What do you mean the Angels touched your arse?" Sister Emmanuel asked as she fiddled with her hearing aid, and I just about collapsed on poor Martha and laughed me head off.

"Come on now sisters it's robes he's needing," Sister Pious opined.

"He needs his lunch," Sister Martha added, "He's exhausted," she said and she ruffled my hair, "You just rest a while father," she added.

She was warm and soft and I'm afraid I must have dozed off laying across her.

I woke lying on my back naked s the day I was born lying on a mound of cloth.

"Are you awake now father?" Sister Martha said with sincere concern in her voice, "I think you over did it father."

"Sorry," I said, "I got to learn to pace myself I suppose."

"Well you missed your dinner father now let's get you robed and you can get the fish and chips." sister Emmanuel suggested.

"I'll wear my own clothes," I explained,

"Ah to be sure Michael, wear the robes, you'll get the fish half price in Murphys Fish Bar," Sister Pious explained.

"And half price stout and Guiness in O'Donnel's," Sister Pious added.

"You wouldn't see your way to getting me a nice bottle of milk stout would you," Sister Emmanuel chipped in, "Only with all these nuns getting cocked I needs me own pleasure."

"That I will sister," I said, "If I've a robe?"

"Well there a nice deep black with moleskin lining here," Sister Emmanuel explained, "They say it's lovely and soft on the cock."

"What?" I asked.

"It's second hand, father O'Grady died in it," Sister Emmanuel explained, "But it's hardly worn and the moth holes is hardly noticeable."

"Someone shot father O'Grady?" I asked.

"No moth holes," she repeated slowly.

"I suppose," I said.

"You'll wear a shirt with it and a clerical collar and a hat and shoes and these." Sister Pious added and she showed me the bottoms or trouser legs that had belts to fit above my knees, "So it seems you've the trousers on. oh and this," she said, "The weight," and she handed me something I can only say was like a Scotsman's sporran, but weighed several pounds "To hold your cock down if you need it," she explained.

I put my shirt on and the trouser bottoms and my shoes and socks and finally the robe.

"You forgot the weight," Sister Pious explained.

"I shan't need it," I explained.

"Martha would you be so good as to flash your cunt at this good Curate," Sister Pious asked..

"No that I won't!" she said but my cock was rising and the robe was stuck out like a tent pole was in it.

"Ah, maybe I need the weight," I agreed.

"Maybe you and Martha need to lie down father," Sister Emmanuel suggested.

"No, you're all right, I'll away and get the supper," I promised.

"You'll need money," Sister Emmanuel pointed out and she handed me a ten bob note and a half crown, "I'll want change mind father," she explained.

"I'll away then," I suggested, "I'll see you later."

It was an odd feeling to be sure walking out of the room in my robe with no pants on and my cock held down by the weight, but I made my way to O'Donnel for the stout and Murphys for the fish and chips and was back within a quarter hour having been pushed to the front of the queue at both places.

"So how was it?" Father Rafferty asked on my return.

"It's all right," I said, "I suppose."

"All right, sweet Jesus you cocked two of the sweetest young nuns a father could wish for and you say it's 'all right!" he chided.

"Well, I'll tell you when I've had me supper," I said, "I'm starving!"

"Well hurry up Michael for it's lights out at eight thirty." he said.

It was already ten past, "Will you take me home father?" I asked.

"Tomorrow maybe Michael," he said, "You get some rest."

"Where shall I sleep?" I asked.

"In the guest room, in the double bed," he said, "With Mary and Martha to keep you safe and warm."

To be continued maybe.

12