Becoming Flexible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had lost her nerve, "I'm fine. I'll just watch for now." She tried to make herself even smaller. Talia looked at her like she was a piece of meat.

"Don." Talia looked to her husband. "Is that fine with you?" Don nodded ignorantly. "Good. Now, I would like to ask you some more questions as your wife takes a break from our session. Is that okay?" He nodded. "You seem very excited Don. Can you tell me more about what you are excited about?"

Alex gulped, trying to hide her face while peering at every motion the two made. Don glanced to her, then to Talia, He hesitated before replying, "Well, actually, Earlier today Alex and I, well, we made love together and didn't really finish. Ever since I've been a bit antsy."

Shame washed over Alex's body as Talia glanced over to her. "Oh?" She questioned. "But right now, are you excited about your wife?"

"Well," Don started, "She's told me that she, well," He stopped himself, "I don't think I should say anymore about her without her consent." Alex felt like she'd dodged a bullet there.

"It's fine." Alex tensed as Talia spoke and looked to Alex. "Do you consent?"

Alex was screaming inside her mind for this to stop, but there was nowhere to run. "Yes." She nodded. "I," She wanted to be the one to say it, "I'm a bit of a Voyeur."

Talia smiled broadly and bounced with uncharacteristic glee, "Excellent! I'm glad you were able to get out of you comfort zone to say that! I'm very proud of you!" Talia sounded just like her mother. Alex hid a snarl behind her knees and held herself tighter. "Would you like to watch for the rest of the class?" She asked. What did that mean? "I wasn't sure how far to go today, but if you are consenting, I would love to help both of you live out your desires."

Alex felt like she was bound by cold chains. "You-You mean,"

"I would like to pleasure Don in front of you." She was blatant about it. Alex's teeth clenched. "Would that make you happy?" She asked. Alex bit her lip, "Don?" She asked. Alex's eyes darted to him.

He seemed flabbergasted, "Uh, well," He looked to her, "You are sort of into this kind of thing right?" Alex felt like a knot pulled to its limit, her insides churned as her body began to rush with the thrill of her imagination.

Alex let herself go, "Sure." It felt like falling off a cliff, or letting go of a support rope. She felt weightless and giddy as her heart sank and she saw Talia move in on Don. "I want to watch."

Talia touched her husband's manhood. Alex winced as Don quickly inhaled. She stroked him softly, another hand going around him and caressing his back. Alex's mind was screaming for her to stop, but instead she was transfixed. Talia's breasts pushed against Dons chest and her lips touched his. Alex almost drew blood as her jaws clenched on her lips. Alex was like faucet, why did this turn her on so much?

"Are you still comfortable?" Talia asked, breaking off the kiss.

"Y-yea." Don nodded.

"Mhm," Alex nodded.

"Then feel free to touch anything you want." It was unclear who she was talking to before she plunged into Don again, one leg creeping up his naked body, hiding his cock from Alex and showing her ass in more detail. Alex felt her body loosening in complete defeat as her husband grabbed the other woman's ass and pulled her close. Like a dog showing it's belly Alex leaned back and spread her legs, her wetness on display.

She saw her husband spare a glance at her and she stroked the inside of her thighs. She touched herself lightly and delicately. Don then brought his head down, closing his eyes, and made love to Talias shoulder, neck, clavicle, and ears. Talia giggled as Alex gasped, touching herself through her slick underwear. She toyed with herself as Talia whispered something to her husband and reached down between them. Alex saw Talia shudder and sink her weight onto Dons cock and wrap a leg around his midsection.

Alex spread her legs more and made circles around her clit. She pouted and groaned in guilty pleasure as her husband began to thrust deep into her. Talias breasts and her ass shook. Alex put her hand inside her panties in frustration and put a finger inside of herself. "Ahh," she softly cooed as she gripped her own pussy tight and clenched her muscles. Don panted and Talia smiled and gasped in delight in full view of Alex.

Alex put another finger in and fucked herself with a grimace, humping the empty air and bringing herself closer to cumming before her husband for a second time today. She tried to stay quiet on instinct. It's what she did when she watching him alone, but she felt an even greater pleasure from watching him here with another woman. "Ahh!" her legs tightened as she came closer, her husband groaned and quickened his pace.

She saw him thrust and clench as Talia cooed, "Cum in me Don. She wants you to."

Alex seethed as an orgasm claimed her body and crashed against her senses. She brought her head between her knees, fell to her side and rode her own hand across the precipice she inhaled sharply and exhaled a nearly silent scream, her voice cracking in with sound as she shook in each wave.

Don groaned one last time as he came inside Talia, throwing his head back and shooting his hips forward and up into her. Alex's hips bucked and her body ached. Alex failed to keep in her pleasure and finally began panting and groaning just as her climax began to settle down and Don shot his seed deep into Talia. Alex relaxed and continued slowly humping the air as Taila left Don, knelt, and cleaned his twitching cock with her mouth. Alex licked her lips, wanting it to be herself down there.

"Good." Talia smiled, standing and looking at both of them. "How do you feel?"

"That was amazing!" Don smiled, his legs a bit weak.

"Alex?" She turned to her. Alex was still out of breath and couldn't find the air to respond, "Wonderful." Talia smiled. "Would you like to do this tomorrow as well?"

--

It had been scary the first few times, but Alex found herself loving the arrangement more and more every day. In fact, she slowly became addicted to it. Talia had been just the beginning. After the cruise their marriage was altered completely. Alex went from having nightmares, to guilt free wet dreams about him with other women. In fact, in time, she'd even try finding other women for him herself. Sometimes she watched, sometimes she simply listened, or even just heard about it afterward.

12