Becoming George's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

The tone of his voice clearly let me know he wasn't at all interested in my enjoyment or otherwise.

"So what I want you to do Stewart is get your hand around that pathetic cock of yours, work it up until it's nice and hard and get ready to give me a rim job. You do know what that is don't you bitch?"

Now I had seen quite a few 'hardcore' porn films in my time and had encountered the term rim job before. It was the act of licking the asshole and I nearly fainted at the thought of performing the same vile act I had enjoyed watching women do on this vindictive old bastard. But he had turned around and his ass was backing up towards my cum splattered face and I was frozen on the spot.

"Come on you worm! Everyone knows you are an ass licker around the office, it should be easy for you. Do it! Show me you're the pathetic shit Marcia said you were."

My thinking mind was gone now and I just reacted by obeying his words. It was me that brought the contact on, I leaned forward and my face met his skin. He reached behind himself to pull his ass cheeks somewhat apart and my nose and mouth went where I did not want to go.

"Come on bitch, get licking! Show your respect for me, show your ultimate submission!"

My tongue began to lap nervously at George's hairy ass and I was repulsed. I had been so easily reduced to this. I knew that I had a submissive streak to my personality and now both Marcia and George, two work colleagues, had exposed it badly. As my tongue lapped around his ring and finally probed into his anus I was defeated. Truly he had made me his bitch and slut now and I would be for all my time at this job.

"I told you to masturbate bitch! Get jerking, I want you to experience arousal from servicing my ass!"

My obedience to his commands were by now immediate and took my semi-hard cock in my hand and began to pump it. It did not take long for my glistening cock to become hard, George, looking back through his legs gave a laugh at me being stiff while licking at his asshole. At least he was relatively clean down there and as my tongue extended and took in the full circle of his ass and dipped inside on occasion he was obviously achieving a measure of sexual satisfaction as his own dick was showing signs of life again. Mine too was nearing climax and when George realised that he stood forward, pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs up so I was positioned like I was on an upside down bicycle and my own stiff dick just inches from my own mouth.

"Lets see how flexible you are bitch!"

With that comment he began to use his weight to strain my body so that my cock came closer to my own mouth but there could be no way it could reach, could it? No, was the answer but it was close enough when George took grip of my excited dick and jerked it off until it sprayed into my mouth, which he ordered me to open and I took a mouthful of my own sperm to mix with the taste of his own. He made me swallow it down and released my aching body and lay gasping on the floor as he stood over me triumphant. I was on my back and too tired to move for the moment and George eventually dropped to his knees and masturbated over my face. Just as he groaned and a second thick load of his cum dripped onto my face the door to the interview room opened.

I expected a gloating Marcia to waltz in to witness my final degradation but even from my position as the last splodge of sticky cum hit my face I could tell that it was my girlfriend Lee who came in the door. Her voice was breaking as she stood over me and spat on me and then kicked me in the balls before storming out.

Only then did Marcia enter the room, her voice heavy with success. As I lay moaning and crying on the ground and George got up and got dressed, Marcia stooped over me to see close up the mess on my face.

"I guess that means she wants to break up. I forgot to tell you I 'invited' your little girlfriend next door, you know, the office with the two way mirror for observing interviews. I had the sound turned down for the important bits but she certainly saw how you liked to suck cock and lick ass and wear women's underwear. I do hope she doesn't spread it around the office that you're homosexual, that would be a real shame."

She added a spit of her own to my face and made to leave but not without this rejoinder.

"Still she's a good looking little slut that one, I think I will make her my next slave, after all it seems you're now George's bitch!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12