Becoming Her Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Humiliation deepens as I move from bitch to slave.
3.9k words
4.43
101k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seotyknam
seotyknam
88 Followers

This is a sequel to Becoming Her Bitch, which details meeting Emily and my first time with her... Credit to Kitty Pain for editing

------------------

I walked up to her house, heart pounding. The nerves, the excitement. She had finally summoned me. The last week felt like a blur, working at my boring office job, always feeling her silky panties against my body. I'd been instructed not to take them off and I wanted to be a good bitch. They felt amazing, and it meant I never forgot about her, even for a second. I even wore them in the shower, underneath swimming trunks to try and keep her beautiful smell in. I loved touching myself, thinking about all the dirty things she'd done to me. It made everything else in life seem so boring, all I wanted was to be her slut. All I had were my panties, and the waiting. Waiting for her to text, to summon me back. I was pretty sure she would, sure she enjoyed owning me, but there was always doubt. Emily was so perfect with her big round breasts, viciously red hair, and the sexy and dominant stare. She could have man she wanted, what made me deserving of her attention?

But after a week, she texted at 1pm on a work day. It was short and sweet- "Come now, bitch". I took the "now" literally. I simply stood up, declared myself ill, and jogged straight out the door, got in my car and drove to the address she'd scribbled on a bit of paper. Not that I need the paper, I had it memorised, and had looked up the location on google maps. I'd planned a route from anywhere I might be. I sped to hers, and now here I was. I rang the doorbell and stood there. I heard footsteps inside, and found myself trembling with excitement. She opened the door, and my goddess stood in front of me. She was even more stunning than I had remembered.

She was wearing tight white yoga pants and a white basque, the strange combination looking angelic and sexy. Her expression stern, she grabbed my shaggy hair and pulled me inside, into her well furnished lounge. She sat in a chair, while I stood there, awaiting further instruction.

"Strip to your panties", she demanded, looking sharply at me, to demonstrate that I must be wearing them. I happy ripped my clothes off in seconds, leaving just the little black silk panties which failed to conceal my already hardening cock. I got a hint of a smile when she saw them. She beckoned me with a finger, then suddenly bent me over her knee and spanked me.

"Did you take them off, bitch?"

"No mistress, I swear, not once!". She hit me again, and smiled completely, perfect white teeth, eyes glimmering.

"Aw, good bitch, good bitch!"

I was so happy to have pleased her. She smacked me again, then paused and rubbed my little hole through my panties. It still ached from where she'd brutally fucked me last week.

"You are such a massive whore, I have a proposition for you. But first, I want you to be my slave for 24 hours".

24 hours! I was so excited!

I had thought I would just get a quick fucking, then be kicked out, and that was all I felt I deserved from her.

"Oh wow mistress" I gushed "I would love that so much, thank you, thank you, thank you"

She smacked me hard, right on my hole. I let out a moan.

"First things first, slaves wear collars".

She pushed me off her lap, onto the floor, and I lay there as still as possible as she left the room, and came back with a black studded collar. It looked very expensive. I proudly lifted my head for her to attach it, which she did, carefully. She held the lead and it felt wonderful to be under her control again.

"Time for doggy's first fun" she said, and yanked the lead hard. I gasped as it choked me, and had to scramble on my hands and knees alongside her to keep up as she strode. I got even more excited as I saw we were heading down to her dungeon...

She flicked the lights on and there it was, my heaven. The bench with the straps that had held me so tightly while she took me, changed me forever. She led me to the bench, pulled her yoga pants off, revealing panties like mine (but again white) and lay on it, with her legs spread over the end.

"You may lick my pussy, bitch. And you'd better make me cum if you want to stay the full day".

I took the threat seriously, and immediately started licking away. The taste was incredible, I was sure most pussies didn't taste anything like this.

But I had to concentrate. I had a task from mistress, and if I failed, some other lucky bastard could take my place. There were a million men like me, but only her.

I tried to remember everything I knew about cunnilungus. I pushed her panties to the side and licked her juices from the bottom, relieved she had got wet for me.

I sucked them enthusiastically, then moved up to the clit. I pressed firmly and licked slowly, treating it with the reverence it deserved. I tried to keep a steady pattern, and she moaned occasionally, but only softly. She didn't sound like she was on the verge of an orgasm. I pressed on, my tongue starting to ache, but I knew I couldn't take a split seconds rest. Suddenly she moaned a little louder, and I felt some piss dribble into my mouth and down my chin. I took this as a challenge, and buried my face into her pussy, taking the golden shower head on. I moved up and started again on the clit, and now she was moaning hard. As the last of her stream squirted out, she started to shudder, and with a great moan, she came and yet more liquid hit my face. I was so happy to have pleased mistress.

I looked up, my face soaked with her juices. She leant forward, grabbed my lead and pulled me up, my face close to hers. She slapped me hard.

"Oh you dirty whore!" she cried, with real intensity "you- fucking- great- dirty- whore!", a slap with every word. She pushed me over the work bench.

"Oh you have earnt yourself a real hard fucking, my bitch!" She cried animalistically, walking round to her box of toys. I liked how she called me her bitch. I licked the liquid on my lips and waited. She walked behind me, and I felt her hands run down my body. She spat on my arsehole, pushed my panties to one side, and rubbed a finger inside it. She pulled the finger out and let me suck on it, and I felt a new pressure on my hole.

"That feel good, bitch? That's my cock. Seven inches, and thick. Whores don't like little cocks, do they?"

"No mistress, I need a big cock up me, because I'm a massive whore".

She slid her panties off, and stuffed them into my mouth. I savoured the taste as I felt her press on my hole. I liked how it was looser than last time, how she'd already damaged me, changed me. I thought about girls I'd seen in porn, and hoped I could get a real gaping hole one day. She slid her cock up me, and I felt complete. I moaned girlishly as she slowly pushed fully inside me, until I could feel her stomach against my arse. As she withdrew, she pulled back on my lead so I was choking again.

"Take it up your cunt" she demanded as she slid back in. I mumbled back through her lovely soaked panties.

She started to ram my arse harder, yanking back on my lead. I basked in the pain, in the total domination. She pulled me tight, just until I started to panic, then released my lead so I could gulp down some air, before quickly resuming my choking. She had a good pace going with her cock now, really pounding away at my little arse. She let go of the lead and ran her fingers round my chest, onto my nipples, which she then squeezed hard with her fingernails. I got another rush from this as the pain combined with that from my hole, which was now getting fucked really hard. I could feel my hole straining, barely able to take her big, thick cock. I wanted it though, I needed this hard fucking, to be more of a slut for Emily.

She gave my nipples one last squeeze, let go and grabbed the lead again, choking me hard as she really let me have it, slamming my little hole as hard as she could. She was really giving it to me, teaching her little whore a lesson

"Fucking take it, whore! Take my big fucking cock. I'm going to fucking ruin you!" she screamed. Finally, she stopped, cock fully in my arse, and fell forward onto me, panting. She let go of the lead and pulled her panties out my mouth.

"Tell me how much you fucking loved that"

"Oh mistress, it was incredible, I love being your whore, I just want to be fucked by you, used by you, controlled, dominated, owned". She reached round and gave my little cock a few quick pulls, and I came all over the bench. This seemed to satisfy her, and she finally pulled her cock out, leaving me with that wonderful dull ache in my wide, empty arse.

"Now it's the slave's job to clean up" she told me. "Using nothing but his tongue". I nodded eagerly and got to work, licking up the cum and piss on then floor and bench quickly and enthusiastically. Every time I caught a glimpse of mistress, I was delighted to see she seemed to approve of my work.

Later, we had a takeaway for dinner. It was pasta; mistress ate at the table, her slave on the floor, out of a bowl, using just his mouth, hands bound. I was really taking to general slavery, not just sexually. We went into the lounge and she sat on the chair, me at her feet. She used me as a footrest for a while. This was starting to feel normal, but it was still exciting. I was still wearing my collar, and felt proud she still wanted me around as her slave even after she was done fucking me. She then told me I had been a good boy, and would get a treat. She pulled out one of her huge, perfect, round tits and offered me the nipple. As I jumped up, she held me back by the hair for a while, teasing, but then let me suck.

"Gently" she warned, so I treated her lovely nipples with the reverence they deserved. She lightly played with my hole as I did this- it was absolute bliss. Finally, it was time for bed. I assumed I'd be sleeping on the floor, but mistress had bought me a big doggy bed. I bounded over and curled up in it, it was so comfy. Mistress relaxed in her big double bed and we both went to sleep.

I woke up to my lead being pulled gently. I looked up, and there was my mistress, looking as stunning as ever. She was holding her white panties from yesterday, and she took my panties off and replaced them with these ones. I was much happier wearing her used panties, it meant there was always part of her touching me.

"Come on" she said, in a strangely flat, serious voice. "I've got my proposition for you". I'd almost forgot she'd mentioned that earlier, in all the excitement. My mind was racing with ideas, all the crazy kinky things she could do to me. She walked me slowly into her dining room, and to my surprise guided me to sit at a chair at the table. She picked up a piece of paper.

"This is a contract" she said. "I want you to be my full time slave". I looked at her in disbelief, my mouth wide open. This was beyond my wildest dreams.

"Oh mistress" I gasped "I... I can't believe it. I would love that more than anything".

She smiled a little, but kept a serious tone.

"You need to understand, this isn't a game. I am asking you to permanently be my property. If you sign this, you are giving me all your rights. I can-" she shot me a sexy glance "and will, do anything I like to you". I tried to be calm

"Mistress, that would mean everything to me".

"I am asking you to quit your job, live here. You will obey my every command, in every way. This is not reversible, there is no backing out. I have been looking for a full time bitch, and I think you are that person". I was almost tearing up, this was the best moment of my life. She pushed me the contact, and a pen.

"I want you to read carefully before signing each point" she said.

SLAVE CONTRACT

- I want to be the property of mistress Emily, and understand this means obeying her every command.- I signed

- I will wear anything that I am asked and complete any task, no matter how humiliating- I signed enthusiastically, my mind running wild with possibilities.

- I will transfer all assets to my mistress- I signed, then looked up

"I haven't got much" I said, worried. Mistress smiled.

"That's fine, it doesn't matter if you don't have a penny. My little slave can't have anything of their own. You must completely rely on me." That sounded great, I signed.

- I will be Emily's sexual slave, maid, servant, toilet... I looked up and she flashed me and evil smile. I giggled and kept reading ... as required- I signed again

- I understand this arrangement is permanent. I do not have the right to withdraw for any reason - I went to sign immediately, but she grabbed my arm

"Realise you are signing away your life. No real friends, family relationships, work. There is no going back. Sign this, and you become mine, forever". I stared deep into her beautiful blue eyes for a second, and signed.

She grabbed my lead hard, sending me flying towards her, grabbed me and kissed me, on the lips. I felt totally light headed, and a wave of euphoria washed over me. I was now truly a slave.

----------------------------------------------

It had been my first week as a slave, and I was loving it. Giving up my freedom had taken all the stress out of life. Every morning, mistress would go to work and leave me a list of chores to do, as well as my panties to wear, which were always ones that she had worn previously. She also instruct me on how to greet her. My favourite so far was when I was ordered to blindfold myself and bend over a chair, naked, at half past three. I followed that to the second, as I always do. I waited fifteen minutes, until I finally I heard the lock click, and footsteps. The anticipation was incredible... as was the fucking I got.

Tonight, she had gone out, and it was leisure time-she'd recorded some documentary of the Egyptians for me to watch. Slavery meant every part of my life was controlled, including entertainment. I was concentrating hard, because this was important to mistress, but also enjoying the sensation of the butt plug in my bright red panties. Mistress had told me a few days ago that it was important her little fuck slave have a big loose hole to fuck. I agreed, and told her how I wanted to be able to gape for her. She liked this, and spanked me enthusiastically. She told me she had a massive dildo, twelve inches long and seven inches circumference, and she wanted to train me up until I could take that, then I'd be a true whore. So she'd decided I'd now have a butt plug up myself when she wasn't around. I loved it, it was like she was softly fucking me all the time. I could never forget what I was, even for a second.

Mistress had gone out to a bar with some friends, and said she'd be back around one am. She wanted me to lay out in the hallway, so she could take me straight away, drunk and horny. It was only eleven, but suddenly I realised footsteps were coming up to the house. I scrambled to assume the position, just as she opened the door.

"Sorry mistress!" I said, lying at her feet "I should have been waiting! Please punish me as you see fit." She simply smiled, looking amazing as always in a short black skirt, high heels and a blue top that showed her brilliant cleavage. I hoped she wasn't going to ignore me. Mistress could do all sorts of brutal things to me, but being ignored was the worst.

"Lisa, come on, he's right here" she said over her shoulder. Lisa? I hadn't seen another person besides Emily in a week.

Lisa walked in, her mouth dropping as she saw me lying there, lead round my neck, wearing nothing but my panties.

"Oh my God!" she said, giggling nervously. "I can't believe he's actually here." Lisa was short and east Asian, very pretty, though of course not as gorgeous as my mistress. She had an American accent. I was surprised and honoured that mistress wanted friends to see her little slave.

"Wow, you plug his ass?"

"Of course, he's in training to take the biggest cock out there, my masterpiece, the twelve incher"

"Twelve! Up his ass? Fuck"

"Oh yeah, we aren't fucking about. I'm going to make him the biggest slave whore out there". I loved that expression. I needed to take that giant cock, to prove I was worthy of being the slave of my mistress.

"Oh yes mistress" I sighed "All I want is to be the biggest whore, for you"

"Well" said mistress, in an intriguing tone. I loved when she spoke like that, I knew I was going to get a real treat. "Maybe you can help my little slave reach his goal".

She left the room and beckoned Lisa. When mistress came back she had nothing on but her cock out, her thick seven incher. My body tingled with delight, knowing what was to come. Then Lisa stepped in, also nude and wearing another strap on, slightly longer but thinner. I felt a wide grin stretch across my face, seeing these beautiful ladies equipped to fuck me.

"My slut would like permission to lick your lovely pussy" declared mistress, and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Permission granted" said Lisa and sat back down, seeming more confident now she had a cock on. She pulled me in by my hair and raised her cock, so I had access to her sweet pussy. I got to my task, determined to make madam cum, but mainly in order to show what a good slave I was to mistress. I turned out madam was a lot easier, and in just a few minutes I felt her start to shudder

"Oh good slave" she pulled my head right into her pussy "Mmm, yeah, good little slave". She didn't ejaculate on me like mistress, but there was a rush of juice to her pussy lips, which I saw sure to lap up right away.

"Right, now it's time we put my little slave through the motions" declared mistress, grabbing my lead and pushing me down in the middle of the floor. Instinctively, I raised my little hole to her. She put a finger to it

"See what a well trained slut I've got here?" I beamed with pride "Lisa, you face fuck the little bitch, I've got the cunt". She pulled down my panties to expose it, and pushed a finger in a little bit. "Make sure you work the tits, hard" she ordered madam, squeezing one with her nails to make the point. Madam nodded seriously, clearly getting really into the moment. I felt in heaven. Totally dominated, with two beautiful women, two big cocks, about to fuck me.

I opened my mouth wide, presenting it to madam. She teased her cock around my lips, as I jerked my head, eager to take it. Then, I felt the wonderful familiar feeling of mistresses cock pushing against my hole. I was happy to feel it give way much more easily. I was being changed, transformed. Mistress started slowly working my hole, and I started to suck madam's cock the best I could. They got a great rhythm going, and I felt an amazing sensation of being totally filled. Bliss.

Suddenly, things went up a notch. Mistress slammed deep into my arse, and madam responded by sticking her cock right down my mouth, causing me to gagged hard.

"Whores have to be able to deep throat" shouted mistress, so I tried my hardest to relax my throat muscles, but they just wouldn't, and I gagged harder.

"Work the tits" demanded mistress, and madam reached down and squeezed hard. Meanwhile mistress used her free hands to continue spanking my already reddened arse. The two spasms of perfect pain shot into my body, and with the great feeling of the two cocks in me, I was suddenly able to take the cock down my throat.

"Yes slave!" cried madam, victorious. "You fucking take that". And she let go of one of my nipples, so she could smack me across the head. I pushed my head in hard, and to great relief hit the base of her cock.

"Now it's time to really take it, you fucking dirty little slut" growled mistress. She dug her nails into my back and fucked me all the way, as deep and as fast as she could go. Madam then did the same, shoving her cock in and out. I just lay there and took this terrific fucking, my back, my nipples and my hole all sending sensations of pain throughout my body. This was truly what it meant to be a filthy slave whore.

seotyknam
seotyknam
88 Followers
12