Becoming Her Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally become the ultimate male slave whore.
3.3k words
4.33
104.7k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seotyknam
seotyknam
88 Followers

Final part- be prepared, I'm holding back nothing, not for the faint hearted... Much thanks to TessaC for an excellent editing job- any errors are my own.

----------

As I prepared my mistress' breakfast I took a moment to look down at myself. I was wearing nothing but black silk panties. They were my favourite pair of all because they'd been the first that Mistress had given me. She'd slid the soaking wet panties off her sexy legs and onto mine the first time she'd used me. The day that changed my life forever. I was also decorated with my black collar, my leash hanging down to my waist.

Just as I put the eggs and toast onto a plate, she walked in. Perfect. I didn't want to make Mistress wait; I wanted to make everything perfect for her. She looked as stunning as ever in her work clothes, fiery red hair falling below her shoulders, grazing the tops of her huge, mesmerising breasts. She sat down and I put the food in front of her. She spanked me as a reward, which I thanked her for, then I was dismissed from the room with a hand wave. I went and sat on the living room floor -I was only allowed on the chairs or sofa with permission.

Before she left for work Mistress walked in and smiled. Every smile she gave me made my heart race, even after all this time.

"Slave, you've been my property for almost a year now, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

I was thrilled that I'd been hers for so long. In the early days I'd worried I would ruin everything and be thrown out. I was a slave now; I had no idea how to live in the real world anymore. But she'd always been patient with me, punished me hard, and allowed me to stay. Now I was an expert whore, and felt safe here.

"And we've worked hard on you, haven't we? Show me our progress."

This meant she wanted me to show her my hole. I bent over and pulled my panties down a little, then pulled my arse cheeks apart with my hands. This was my pride: the gape mistress had given my dirty little hole.

Mistress carefully pushed the ends of four fingers, bunched together, into my hole.

"I think you may be ready, slut, for my ultimate toy."

I looked back eagerly. "Oh really, Mistress?"

Her ultimate toy was something she'd mentioned before; a gigantic strap on, the biggest they made. Only the biggest, filthiest whores could take these up their arses. Mistress said that once I could take that I'd finally be the pet she'd always wanted. I was desperate to take it, but first she'd had to loosen me up. She'd used a series of dildos and butt plugs, each one larger than that last, each one stretching me further.

"One more test when I get home. For now, let's make sure this hole is ready."

I heard her something out of her bag, and then I felt it slide up my arse; a lovely, thick butt plug. I gave a little gasp as it fit into place. Mistress pulled my panties up, slapped my arse, and left for work.

The day went by like a dream, as I went about my regular chores, keeping the house spotless exactly as I was commanded. I loved being plugged; I felt like Mistress was fucking me softly all day. I was so excited to have another test - I hadn't known there were any left. I wondered whether any of Mistress' lovely friends would be coming 'round to play with me. She was so generous to share me around; her friends always said they were jealous that she had her own pet whore.

Later on, once I'd completed all my commands for the day, I received a text message from Mistress demanding I greet her in a classic position: lying on my back in the hallway, legs in the air. (Mistress had been so great to get me a mobile phone. Of course, it couldn't send calls or messages and could only receive calls and messages from her.)

I waited twenty minutes before I heard her car pull up. I could hear two pairs of feet walking up the path, and conversation: we had company! I pulled back my legs as far as they could go for Mistress' entrance. She stepped in, followed by a new friend. The new woman was tall, slim and pretty, with immaculate make-up on olive skin. She giggled as soon as she saw me.

"Wow, he looks great!" She had a high-pitched Spanish accent.

"Slave, this is your Madam for today. She's been given a very special privilege: she's going to fuck you."

That I wasn't expecting. Mistress' friends - Madams to me - would slap, face-fuck, tease, finger, pull on, and piss on me. But never fuck me. That was the one thing Mistress kept for herself. I opened my mouth stupidly, confused.

"You'd better not question me, whore," Mistress warned.

"Of course not," I replied quickly. "I just... I'm yours to command, of course..."

Mistress wasn't happy with this dumb reply. She leant over me and slapped my face, hard. Madam gasped.

"Of course you're mind to command, you stupid whore! You don't tell me that. You're my fucking property, understand?"

"Yes mistress! I'm so sorry, I'll be good, I'll be a good whore.".

She stepped out of the room and came back with her horse whip. I braced myself - this tool had a vicious sting. I wished I hadn't been such a bad slave. I should never hesitate when commanded. She grabbed me by the hair, bent me over her knee, and gave my arse no mercy.

"This—is—what—you—get—for—embarrassing—me!" She punctuated each word with a vicious whack.

I had tears in my eyes, partly from the pain, but more from knowing I'd disappointed Mistress.

Suddenly she stopped and was calm.

"My slave would like to lick your arse," she informed Madam.

I wasn't going to embarrass Mistress again. I scrambled over to Madam as fast as I could and waited for her dress to be lifted. She seemed a little hesitant after my punishment, but also intimidated by Mistress, and she bent down. Mistress pulled her dress up and her lacy panties down, leaving a lovely, toned, tanned arse in my face. I immediately stuck my tongue in and got to work, focusing on the task at hand, rather than my throbbing bottom.

"That's it, get right in there, slut," demanded Mistress, pushing my head in further. "Make up for being a bad slave earlier."

"Ooooh, yeah baby," sighed Madam, already relaxed."He already has."

Mistress' friends were always too quick to forgive. They didn't understand that naughty whores need strict discipline. I thought again about how lucky I was as my tongue quickly circled Madam's back hole.

"Damn, you've trained your little slut well!"

I went even harder at this praise. It was true, my tongue had been trained as well as my hole; I was once allowed to lick Mistresses' pussy for a full hour. My tongue had cramped horribly, but I was delighted at making Mistress cum repeatedly.

My arse licking peaked with my tongue in deep. Mistress pulled my lead so my head jerked back, then she pushed me onto the floor. She got out a blindfold and put it on me.

"Kneel, slave," she commanded. I did so immediately. "Open your mouth."

I stretched it open as wide as it would go, wondering what would be heading my way - dildo, arse, pussy, piss? It was a dildo. I wrapped my mouth around it eagerly. But wait, something was odd. It was warm, and fleshy... Mistress whipped my blindfold off. Madam's cock was in my mouth.

I froze for a split second. Mistress flashed me a dangerous look, and I immediately started sucking. Wow, this was crazy. I was a dirty little whore - but a dirty little hetero whore. I'd never been with a man at all. But then, Madam wasn't a man to me, even with her dick in my mouth. She really was pretty, with a lovely slim body. She was a woman, a woman with a dick to fuck me with. I decided I liked that, and worked my way further down her dick, towards deep-throating. This was one of my essential whore skills, even if I'd only ever done it on dildos. I felt Madam's dick shudder, and again Mistress pulled my lead back.

"This is a big moment for my whore, one final barrier - a real cock, jizzing up his arse."

That seemed so crazy! Looking at Madam's cock, wet with my saliva, made me feel a deep pang of humiliation, which only made me hornier. Mistress pulled me up by my lead and placed me over a chair.

"Only I've ever had this hole," she said, the importance of the moment emphasised. Mistress pulled off my panties and slid my plug out from my arse.

"Wow, it looks like you've had it good!"

I knew Madam was admiring my gaping hole. I was so proud of it, the ultimate sign of what a dirty fucking whore I was. I felt my own dick stiffen as I sensed Madam's approach.

"Now, it's important you know that my whore likes it rough," informed Mistress. "You never make love to a whore, you fuck them. Nothing is off limits."

I felt a big lathering of lube, and my arse easily took the dick. It was a good size, bigger than mine, but I'd had bigger. The feeling was so surreal; my battered arse taking a real cock - I just couldn't get my head around the idea.

Mistress came and sat on top of the chair. She smiled down at me, and put her hand down her panties. She was really getting off on this. It was a great sight, and suddenly I was really into this as well. Of course I needed a real dick in me, to be the ultimate whore! And that was my only concern: to be nothing less than the biggest whore ever - to please my mistress.

"Fuck my slut hole!" I cried.

This was dangerous as it sounded like an instruction, but Mistress just strummed herself harder as I took the dick harder and faster. Madam dug her nails into my back and I started to moan with every pounding I took. Mistress grabbed a chunk of my hair, looked me in the eye, and slipped her panties off.

As she watched her little whore being degraded, she squirted her wonderful juice right into my face. Two thrusts later another squirt went deep up my arse. We all stopped for a few seconds, panting. This was so intense. Mistress regained her compose first, pushed me back onto the floor, and put her hand over my arsehole. The other went gently around my neck.

"Come on, whore," she encouraged, "squirt it out.". I relaxed my wide, fucked-up hole and felt the cum dribble and splutter out of me.

"Good boy." She caught it then smeared it over my face and into my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to take as much as possible.

"And swallow."

"It trickled down my throat, the only cum - besides my own - I'd ever swallowed."

"Thanks for coming," said Mistress

"Thank you for fucking me," I added.

"Any time." Madam smiled and walked out, tight arse sticking out as she left.

Mistress looked down on me with real affection. I was so happy to have pleased her, made up for my bad start. She carefully cleaned the remaining juices off my face with my black panties and put them back on me.

"Rest for a while," she ordered. "Tomorrow you'll become my ultimate whore."

I lay down and shut my eyes, as ordered, but I couldn't sleep for a long time. I was so excited. This is what everything had been leading to. But I knew I had to sleep, I had been ordered to, so I lay very still, and finally my heart stopped racing and I was able to drop off.

I awoke to a gentle tightening of my lead around my neck, and knew it was time. I looked up obediently as Mistress came back into the room. She was wearing my favourite outfit: a tight black corset that made her boobs look bigger than ever and stockings on her legs. She took me by the lead and walked me downstairs. Sometimes she liked to do this roughly but today she walked me slowly, letting me crawl at a comfortable rate.

We walked down the stairs into the dungeon. Mistress had been hard at work , two thick chains hung from the ceiling above the table. I couldn't wait for what Mistress had in store for me. She ordered me to sit up on the table, then to lay back as she wrapped the chains tightly around my legs. My hands were then fastened in the table straps behind my head. I felt that rush of total helplessness. I couldn't see Mistress as she walked behind me and started to talk.

"This is it, whore. The final test. Once we are done here, there will be no trace of the old you left. The you who made decisions - had choices - was an independent person." It felt like she was talking about a totally different person.

"All there will be left is my slave, my whore, a filthy possession of my own making. I will give you the hardest fucking there has ever been.". She leant over, her beautiful blue eyes staring right into me, and said: "But first, I'd better get your hole prepared.".

But she didn't get any lube; she just stood in front of me- never breaking eye contact- right in front of my exposed hole. She pulled her stockings down a bit, then inserted a finger into her pussy. She started to piss.

"This is what you are," she said to me, her piss running right around my hole. I just relaxed and took it. What a mistress; just when I thought there were no new ways to humiliate and degrade me. As it trickled into me I'd never felt like more of a dirty slut. Some ran down my body. It seemed to last so long; I felt that brutal rush of humiliation. I wasn't really a man anymore; I could never change back. That was a lie anyway. I was always a slave, I had just not found my master until now. Finally she finished and inspected my pathetic body.

"Now comes the fucking of a lifetime,"

She knelt under the table and got it out: her ultimate toy. She stood up, and there it was. I felt like my eyes had popped out of my head. I had never really thought about how long twelve inches really was; it was much bigger than what I'd taken. And the thickness... my first comparison was that it seemed the size of my forearm. I was scared.

"Oh my God, Mistress," I gasped, "you're so big."

"Yes I am. A big dick for a big whore."

This was real fear. This wasn't fun. This was really going to hurt, more than anything. I had no dignity, but pain still hurt.

"Please, Mistress," I begged, "I'm so scared. I'm just a little slut, I can't take that."

She put her hand around my throat. "No you are not. You are not a little slut. You are the dirtiest, filthiest whore there is." Her other hand suddenly grabbed my dirty panties, ripped them right off my legs, and stuffed them into my mouth. "Now shut the fuck up."

I quivered as Mistress' giant dick edged closer towards my helpless, dirty hole. I tried to concentrate on the wonderful, filthy aroma of the panties in my mouth, the memories of a dozen fucks. I heard the sweet squelch of her rubbing herself, and finally she lubed me up with her own juices, rubbing them all around my hole. I bit down hard on the panties as she entered me, my loose hole stretched to breaking point to accommodate the extreme girth of Mistress' brutal dick.

She leant over me as she slowly went deeper inside me. I already felt so full, but I knew there was much more to come. I looked up at my goddess, her massive, perfect round tits bouncing in front of my face, an intense grin of pleasure on her beautiful face. Her fingers went to my nipples, and pinched hard. I welcomed the distraction from the barely tolerable pain in my arsehole.

She leaned in closer and an amazing breast brushed against my face. There was nothing softer and more pleasurable to feel - a total contrast to the pain further down. She didn't stop leaning further in, she pushed her tits right into my face, still working my little nipples with her hands. I embraced the total domination as her dick slid yet further up me, and my oxygen was suddenly cut off as her breast totally covered my face. As she went deeper the pain decreased. I realised I was passing out. She wasn't going to let me breathe.

I realized Mistress was going to kill me. This was my ultimate submission, the only way to be the biggest whore. I decided to accept my fate. Everyone must die; my death would be perfect: suffocated by breasts, covered in piss, taking the ultimate fucking. I just tried to stay conscious as long as possible, as my body started to shut down.

Suddenly she was up, leaning back, her whole dick inside of me. She let go of my nipples and I snapped back into reality. As I panted desperately, the full pain of my brutal fucking hit me. Mistress drew back and slammed the whole way into me. I let out a full-blooded scream, panties dropping out of my mouth.

"Yes, whore! Yes, whore! Fucking scream for me!" Mistress yelled, pulling back, before penetrating me even harder. I obliged with an even bigger, ear-splitting scream. She kept going, fucking my broken body hard as I cried out, totally out of control. She hit me 'round the face in ecstasy. I looked at her and she was blurred; I realised tears were streaming down my face. This was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

Mistress stopped thrusting, and slowly pulled out of my battered hole. She smiled at me, suddenly calm, and placed her hand around my shuddering cock, which was, of course, as hard as it had ever been. She plowed her gigantic dick into me one last time- the whole twelve inches straight up me- and stroked down on my pathetic little nob. As I let out one last scream, my jizz squirted straight into my open mouth. Mistress pulled out and removed her cock. I just lay there.

Mistress untied me as I looked up at her, glassy-eyed, like a boxer who'd just been knocked out. I allowed myself a small smile. I had done it. I had taken the biggest dick out there; I was the biggest, filthiest slut in the world. My hole was totally destroyed, as was my destiny Mistress sat on the table alongside me and placed my head on her lap. She started to stroke my hair.

"Good boy, such a good little slut," she said softly.

She lowered a boob to my mouth and I suckled gratefully. With her other hand, she gently rubbed my ruined hole.

"Whose my good little whore?"

"Oh Mistress," I mumbled, "thank you so much. You are my world. I am nothing but your slave. Forever."

---------

That's the end of my trilogy- thanks to everyone who has read these, and especially those who've given me feedback. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts, particularly if you've read all three parts.

seotyknam
seotyknam
88 Followers