Becoming His

Story Info
Aman fulfills his desire to suck cock and more.
1.8k words
4.27
51.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to tell you how it started and then maybe you'll understand. We had always had a great sex life, and one night she was a little tired, so she gave me a hand job instead. While she was stroking my cock she began to tell me a story that got her hot. It was about a threesome, and form that point on, I always told her how much I would love to watch her get fucked, or suck off some other guy. She was always very into it during sex, but once dine she just giggled and passed it off. Flash-forward a few months and the threesomes started to be centered on me. You see I love wearing women's underwear and other things, in addition to having my ass played with. One night during an extremely hot blow job I asked her give me a taste and form that point on I was hooked. I would fuck her and cum and immediately slide down and eat my cum from her, all the while pretending she had just come home full, or I was actually sucking a cock. We had talked in the weeks leading up to her spring break getaway, one which was girls only,( her mom and sister), Anyway again she told me to go ahead and have fun, little did she know how much fun it would be.

We met online in a chat room and after talking discovered that he didn't mind getting head form a guy and I wanted to be the one giving it. After a few weeks of chatting we decided to meet at a local bar. I recognized him immediately; we had of course sent pictures. He was about 6' square shoulders and dirty blond hair. His smile as our eyes met, was all I needed, as he was way better in person. We sat and chatted about everything from politics to sports, and only when I got up to pee did I notice that I was a little drunk. We grabbed a bite to eat as the place closed and then I invited him back to my place.

Separate cars let me think about what I was doing, but as I saw his lights pull into my driveway, I knew I at least had to have him inside. We sat in the living room, at separate ends of the couch, I'm sure he thought I was going to suck, and I did want to, but was beginning to chicken out. He moved over towards me, and when he leaned in to kiss me I was shocked. I mean I had wanted to suck a cock, not make out with him. I couldn't help but feel the effects of the nights drinking as I relaxed into the back of the couch and felt his tongue slide into my mouth. Soft sensuous kisses, turned into deep probing kisses, and his hands all over me. I reacted instinctively, by placing my hands on his thigh, his hand stroking my cock through my pant I was in heaven. And then it happened. He slipped his hand inside my pants and quickly pulled them out once they reached the lace trim my thong was covered in.

"What the.....," was his first response.

Needless to say it broke the moment, and I responded very matter of factly, "I like to wear women's panties".

"Oh, you never mentioned that". He quipped

"Is that a problem" I asked half wanting it to be and him to leave.

'No, I just wasn't ready or that." He moved away and I got up.

"It's a little late," I stammered.

"Yeah, I need to get going," he muttered in a feeble attempt to recover.

As I walked him to the door I felt my cock twitch, and as I leaned into kiss him goodnight, I couldn't believe I initiated that.

A few days went by and then I received this email

Hey You,

I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, and that night. I really want to apologize, first for being so forward, but also for being so rude. I have an idea I'd like to try. Since you like wearing panties, and have expressed an interest in sucking my cock, I'd love to take you out for a nice dinner and make up for it.

Eric

I was excited to say the least. I had never thought kissing a man would turn me on like that, but I just melted. We set a date for Saturday. It was the last weekend of my wife's trip, and I decided that I was going to go all the way. I showered and shaved my legs and chest, and trimmed a nice little landing strip over my cock. I thought I had heard the doorbell when I was in the shower and when I checked there was a small ups package addressed to me. Opening it up I found a pair of Victoria Secret V Strings, in pink, and a note saying "wear these." I felt like Alice in Wonderland, and immediately rushed upstairs to [put them on. I loved the way my wife's low rise hip huggers fit and with a modest t shirt no one could tell. If I was going to suck him off I may as well feel sexy doing it.

He picked me up and gave me a short peck on the cheek, and we quickly headed off to the restuarant. Nice comfortable booth and secluded corner looking over the lake, I was sooo nervous. Eric was a perfect gentleman, ordering me a glass of wine before dinner, and then ordering for me. As the entrée's came, he sidled up next to me and we talked about so many things and then I felt his hand on my thigh and he asked about the panties.

"Do you like them," he asked?

"They are perfect" I replied.

I thought pink would be the perfect ladylike touch, for a perfect lady." Man he was really getting me thinking. I had always had a fantasy about being a girl, and now he wants me to be one. I started to get a little tingly and realized he was stroking my thigh. I looked shyly away, and for the first time realized I wanted to be with him. Dinner finished and we skipped desert and he drove me home. We walked to my front door his arm in the small of my back and I unlocked the door, he asked when he could see me again.

"If you come in, right now'" I replied as sexily as I could. We entered the house and I offered him a drink. He sat on the couch and I moved over next to him. I casually placed my hand on his thigh and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and parted. I could feel the heat coming out of him, and as he slipped his tongue into my mouth I melted. His hands moved to my breasts and he pinched and pulled my nipples, I grabbed his cock through his slacks and smiled at the size of it. He lifted my shirt and I undid the buttons on his, as our mouths never missed a beat. He slid the waist of my jeans over my hips and they revealed to him the pink panties he had purchased. '

"Mmmmm, those look good," whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck.

Now it was my turn. I had been on the other end of this many times and knew just what to do. Pushing him back into the couch, I used my left hand to unbuckle his pants and then slid it into his awaiting briefs. His cock was very hot and he had a nice little trimmed pubic area from what I could guess, but I didn't want to guess. Sliding to my knees, I pulled his pants to the floor and they hit the carpet the same time my knees did. I hooked my fingers into his waist band and tugged the underwear off and was confronted with the first hard cock I had ever seen this close. It smelled sweet and musky and I watched as it sprang to life, eager to be sucked. I placed my hand at the base and sent my tongue for the bottom of the shaft to the tip of his head. I can't tell you what I was thinking about when I placed his head in my mouth, it just felt right. Kneeling in front of this amazingly handsome guy, and sucking his cock. I loved every minute of it. I felt it was my personal challenge to make him cum. Sucking and stroking his hand rested on my head and my fingers went to his asshole and tickled, and probed. His breathing became recognizable, and I released my grip on his cock, and grabbed his ass cheeks to bury it in my mouth. I had to quit sucking, and just keep swallowing as load after load hit the back of my throat and then my stomach. His groans let me know I had succeeded. He pulled me in close and we lay there for a moment. I in his arms and I stared at his cock waiting for it to go soft. It never did. He rolled over and began to gently suck my nipples, and rub my crotch. I closed my eyes and imagined my pussy getting wet, and his fingers hitting all the right places. I stopped him.

"Come with me," I said, as I lead him upstairs.

We got to my room and he laid me on the bed and slipped my panties off. My cock sprung in the air, aching for release. He kissed my thighs, and my balls, licked my cock, not sucking but almost "eating" me like he would any other girl. Then he slipped his tongue into my ass and I could not move. He ate me and with every tongue flick I was closer to coming.

"I want you to fuck me." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was my voice, but where was this coming from. He placed his cock at the entrance to my virgin ass, and pushed it in. I was surprised that as big as it was in my mouth it felt just right in my ass. Moving into me and kissing me, it was a matter of time before we both came. We lay there, him in me, kissing, giggling, kissing some more. I was in heaven. I can't remember when we fell asleep, but I know I had to have that cock in my mouth one more time. IN the morning however, he was gone. He left a note, and another present. With the instructions not to open it until Wednesday and then when I was alone.

My wife returned and I told her of my encounter. She was really not that surprised. And told me she had a little fun also, but not quite as much as I had. I told her I enjoyed being his "girlfriend" and she encouraged me to continue to see him. With that out of the way, I was free. The day it seemed was just beginning.