Becoming His Ch. 02

Story Info
Enjoying the forbidden relationship.
10.9k words
4.66
16.5k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

This is Chapter 2 of the series. If you want to understand the foundation of the Dom/sub relationship between Paul and Danica, I highly suggest reading Chapter 1 first. Chapter 3 is in the works. Enjoy!!

Feel free to comment or email me feedback.

~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in my usual seat in his forensic psychology class, our eyes locked. In that moment, I took my pen and seductively licked around the pen cap. As much as I knew that it was cheesy, at the moment, I thought it was erotic. Turned out, he agreed. After seeing me do that, he instantly turned around and I saw him move his hand. I giggled to myself knowing he did that to readjust his hard on.

It was barely a month ago when we first crossed that teacher student relationship line. Though being together for a month was such a small duration, I completely and utterly trust him. I do not mean trust with my secrets; I mean trust in the sense that I let him to push my limits physically and sexually. I slowly had become his submissive whore.

As soon as class finished and everyone began to pack their bags, I heard my name. I looked over my shoulder and saw Dr. Morris waving me over, "Ms. Peterson, please come once you're done."

I quickly packed my bag and headed down the auditorium stairs. I waited at the front of class as other women flocked around him to "ask him questions." Though I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying, I knew they were flirting with all their giggling and the "touch of the arm" move.

It doesn't bother me to see other women throw themselves at him, I sort of took it as a compliment. He had all these women adoring him, yet he chose me. As soon as I thought that, my mind began to wonder... Why me... He could have any others... No Danica. He picked you. He decided to own you. I sighed at my negative thoughts. I couldn't help myself, all of my insecurities ran through my head.

Apparently my sigh was loud enough to get their attention. Dr. Morris looked over at me and smiled, "Yes, Danica. If you would excuse me ladies, I have important business to discuss with Danica." Each girl took their sweet time exiting the room.

Approaching me, he smiled sweetly. I asked innocently, "Important matters, Sir?"

"Very important, little girl," he answered staring at me with those emerald eyes.

Hearing him say "little girl," I felt my knees weakened. Those words, along with "mine," melt my insides. It makes me feel truly owned, protected, and wanted. "And what are these important matters, Sir?"

"Friday night, you are mine."

There is that single word... mine. Practically melting to the floor, I said, "As you wish, but that is two days away."

"Correct and you are to not touch yourself no matter the urge you have..."

" But Sir..." I interrupted trying to get in a word but I forgot I wasn't suppose to.

Taken back, Paul said, "What was that? Did you just interrupted me?"

Sincerely apologetic, I said, "I am sorry. It was just instinct."

He gently caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, "I know, love, but remember," his hand lowered to my neck. Roughly, he curled his hand around my neck, squeeze it, and leaned in to whisper in my ear, " I own you and therefore deserve respect, especially when I am giving you instructions. "

I gasped as his grasp slowly tighten. Though I should be scared, I wasn't. I was aroused even more.

"Don't interrupt me next time," he said still holding firmly to my neck.

"Yes... Sir."

Slowly, he relaxed his grip, "Now, as I was saying. Friday night we have special dinner plans. Until then, you are not allow to touch yourself or try to beg me to allow you. You are to be on the verge of cumming by the time I see you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

"Am I allowed to still contact you?"

"You may but nothing sexually," he smiled devilishly.

Leaning against the tables of the first row, I just stared at him. "What is in that mind of yours?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out on Friday," he said.

With that, I nodded and began to walk out of the classroom. Knowing he was watching, I took my time, swaying my hips.

"My woman is such a tease," he called out to me.

Without looking at him, I replied, "You'll have to wait until Friday."

--------------

Early Friday afternoon, I received a box with a very frilly, daring dress inside. The note with it reads "Wear this tonight... be ready at 8." A bit cryptic, but I knew who it's from and smiled.

Promptly at 8, a car arrived with a well-dressed driver. "Good evening Miss Danica. Dr. Morris is waiting for you at the restaurant." He gentlemanly helped me into the car and off I went without a clue of where.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I saw Paul waiting outside. He hugged me closely as we walked inside. The maitre'd escorted us to the private room he arranged for us. It was intimate and softly lit with just a single rounded booth in the center. I didn't know what to think about of this. I was truly taken back.

Sensing my hesitation, he warmly smiled at me, "My beautiful lady, please take your seat." After I sat, he slid in next to me and kissed my hand, then followed my arm up to my bare shoulder with soft kisses. When we locked eyes, I saw the desire burning inside of him but he continued to restrain himself and instead gave me a strong kiss on the lips just as our first course arrived.

As we began our meal, we chatted about the day's events, the weather, and his current case. All the while, his fingertips were gently brushing across my bare skin on the top of my thigh. When our waiter came to check on our wine, Paul's fingers slowly dropped to the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. He smiled when I let my legs slowly spread without thinking.

As the waiter continued to ask how our meal was, his fingers gently moved upward completely hidden by the tablecloth. I giggled once while trying to converse with the waiter as Paul's fingers brushed lightly across the thin material of my panties.

As he exited the room, I turned to him to voice my fake anger, but he stopped me with a passionate kiss as his palm pressed against my very wet and swollen pussy. No doubt he felt the heat from me as we kissed.

Paul pulled back from our kiss and continued to chitchat while his fingers went back to gently brushing across my inner thigh. I smiled as I realized that I am in for a long evening of teasing from Paul. I became a little wetter just thinking about it.

We continued to enjoy our meal as Paul's fingers continued to enjoy the feel of my skin under his fingertips. Every time one of the servers brought another course or checked on us, Paul's fingers attacked my pussy.

By the time the last course was cleared and they prepped the table for dessert, Paul's fingers have moved my panty aside and slowly sliding his finger into my hot and very wet pussy. He saw me tense as he added an additional finger into the depths of my pussy.

I tried desperately not to react as he let his thumb began to strum my aroused clit. I was sure the servers can sense what is happening as Paul began to bring he dangerously close to cumming.

The servers wheeled in a cart of desserts with ice cream and toppings...

Paul's thumb pressed against my clit and moved in circles around it...

They continued to brush off the tablecloth coming very close to me...

My nipples showed through my dress as my arousal heightens...

The server carried on a conversation with Paul, all while his fingers began to piston in my tight pussy.

I could barely answer the server when he asked if I would like more wine...

Paul let his pinky finger slid down between my ass cheeks now lubricated with my own juices...

As my wine glass was refilled again, I stare into his emerald eyes as his pinky slipped into my tight little asshole and his fingers began to really piston in and out...His thumb was like a blur across my clit...

He leaned over and kissed me hard as I began to cum. His mouth over mine prevented my moans from attracting the attention of our servers.

As I began to calm, Paul sent the server away indicating that he would take care of the desserts and to leave us now until he signaled for him.

He smiled at me and whispered, "Dinner was very nice, but I promise you that you will enjoy dessert even more."

Breathless from that first intense orgasm, "I have no doubt about that, Sir."

As I watched the servers pull the door shut to our private room, he snatched me up in his arms and held me close to him. No words were needed. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. I felt the zipper on my dress begin to lower and as I feigned resistance in such a public place, he quieted my protests with a deep kiss. It was long and passionate is the kiss and although I couldn't figure out exactly how Paul did it, I found myself completely naked in his arms except for my panties.

With a wicked little smile on his face, he hooked his fingers in the waistband and kissed me again, he ripped my panties off. He held me tight against his solid body. His clothes felt rough against my soft naked skin. However, I felt something very hard pressing against my pussy, trying to rip through his pants. I giggled as it thumped against me.

"Someone wants to play," I said innocently.

With a sly grin, he simply laid me out flat on the table where we just enjoyed our romantic dinner. He took a seat in the booth and pulled my body closer to his.

"I may have been mistaken when I said you would enjoy dessert more...", he said with a grin. "I think it will be me that enjoys my dessert more than dinner."

With that, he began to kiss me on my ankles and slowly moving his way up my leg. Kissing and nibbling as his moved closer to my pussy that he could see was nice and wet, ready for him. As he continued up my inner thigh, I began to feel his warm breath on my lips. He smiled to himself as he saw them swell even more than they already are.

He hesitated for a moment and I caught my breath in anticipation of his touch but then quickly he pulled away and began his journey up my other leg. I moaned in excitement and anticipation. Slowly he nipped at my skin and kissed his way up my leg until he paused with his mouth just above my pussy. I reached down to try to pull his face into my wetness, but he caught my wrists in his hands and held them down on either side of my body.

"Patience, little girl," Paul said sternly. "I will touch you when I want to."

I was panting now, pleading with him to taste me. After watching me struggle with anticipation, he obliged. I felt his lips press against my pussy's lips as his tongue began to part them and taste the sweet nectar that was coming from deep inside of me. He lifted from my pussy and began to kiss each lip and flick his tongue across my clit. His tongue explored downward and teased my little rosebud. He blew his warm breath across my clit and enjoyed the way it was making me shiver with anticipation.

Teasing and licking and nibbling all around my pussy was driving me crazy. I was shaking back and forth and pleaded for him to eat me. He rose up enough so that our eyes lock. At that moment, he pulled my wrists towards himself forcing my pussy hard against his face. His tongue lashed out and became a blur against my clit. It darted in and out of my pussy at incredible speed as though he tried to get every drop of my nectar into his mouth.

He wrapped his lips around my clit as his tongue flicked across it and created a low hum in his throat. It was that action that caused me to fly over the brink. I began to shake and moan. It was all he can do to keep me still enough for him to lap up every drop of my cum as my pussy convulsed against his mouth. He continued to lap and lick and kiss me until my orgasm had subsided. Each kiss was now met with a small shiver of ecstasy from me.

He stood and released his belt and pants. They fell to the ground and I lifted my eyes long enough to see that I had had a profound effect on him. His cock was hard and throbbing. It drips a small amount of his natural lubricant directly onto my clit and I shivered.

He removed his shirt and stepped out of his clothes as his cock positioned itself directly against my still pulsating pussy. He grabbed my legs and positioned them straight up against my chest. As he pulled my waist toward him, his hardened cock slipped slowly into my waiting pussy.

When I felt his thighs against my skin, he pressed forward and bottom out in my tightness. He let it sit there for a moment so that my tight pussy could become accustomed to this invader. He pulled back slowly, removing every inch of his shaft except the tip and then he began to thrust back into my waiting pussy.

With each withdrawal and each thrust, he increased the speed. Soon his hard cock was slicing into my sweet little pussy at lightning speed. Faster and faster he pumped into me and I could feel his pelvic bone pounding against my clit. He reached for my hands and placed them over my breasts and he began to massage my nipples using my palms. As he pulled his hands away, he grinned, pleased that I continued to massage and play with my own tits as he fucked me harder and harder.

As I played with my tits, he moved his hands to my pussy and his thumbs began to play with my swollen clit. No doubt he felt my pussy vibrate around his shaft each time he strummed my little clitty. My breathing became shallow which was a sign I am close.

"Cum for me Danica. Cum all over that big hard cock buried deep inside of you".

That was all I needed to go over the edge again. My pussy pulsated around his cock as I orgasmed hard. I reached for his neck almost doubling myself over as he wrapped his arms around me. The extra depth that his cock got in this position was more than he could handle.

He drove deep inside me and exploded. His cum was jetting out like a fire hose as my still orgasming pussy milked every drop from his shaft. We stay motionless for a moment as our joined bodies continued to spasm and shake.

He lifted me from the table and as his cock pulls out of me, he held me close and kissed my lips. "So my beautiful Danica, did you enjoy dessert?"

Barely able to form words after that intense orgasm, I simply nodded as I rested my head against his chest. He kissed the top of my head as let me drift off to sleep.

---------

I began to blink rapidly as I felt the warm sun shine across my face. Stretching my arms out, I noticed there was no one next to me. Sitting up slowly, I looked around to see an unfamiliar bedroom. Furniture was elegantly laid out as though it was a picture from a Pinterest. I assumed Paul brought me to a local hotel after I passed out.

However, looking around, I couldn't see him. I walked over to the bathroom and no one was there.There wasn't even hotel bathrobes. Not being dressed, I did not think it was a good idea to just walk outside in the halls. I continued to examine the room and noticed my purse and dress were not there. Without my purse, I could not call him... He has to come back eventually.

I decided to walk over to the window to get a sense of where I was but I could see other houses. This isn't a hotel... It's his house...He brought me home. Giddy that he actually brought me home, I decided it was safe to walk outside the bedroom doors, naked.

Smiling, I walked down the hallway, noticing how amazing his wife decorated his house. I took the time to look at all the pictures of them together, their wedding, an anniversary, with their nieces and nephews since I knew he didn't have any children of his own...yet.

Going downstairs, I figured he would be in the kitchen. I walked in the modernized kitchen and no one was there... Maybe he has an office in here? I wouldn't be surprised. Continuing to explore the large house, I found a closed door.

I opened it slowly, unsure what was behind the door, and saw him at his desk. The room was more of a cigar lounge than an office.

"Morning sleepy head," he said as he leaned back in his chair.

"Morning, Sir." Noticing him looking up and down my naked body, I added, "I couldn't seem to find my clothes."

"I noticed... Didn't bother looking in the closet?"

Innocently, I shrugged and said, "I didn't think you would want me to."

"Smart girl. Now, come here."

I walked over to his side of the desk and sat on his lap.Cuddling on his shoulder, he began to tell me about his work. He was working on putting a local mobster in prison for all his past crimes. However, the mobster, James Pecora, was pleading incompetencey during the trail. Paul was on the prosecuting side trying to prove James was in fact competent enough to face the jury.

However, James Pecora was known to kill anyone that tries to prosecute him or any of his men. Paul's colleague, Jeffrey, was trying to convince Paul to lie on the stand, fearing for Paul's life.

"Danica if you go into this field, you cannot lie. No matter the cost," he said as though he was trying to convince not only me, but himself that what he was doing was right.

"But... You may die telling the truth..."

"And he will go to prison. Do you know how long the court has tried to lock him up?" Seeing the worried look in my eyes, he held me tighter, "I am not going anywhere, little girl. Let's discuss something else, like how I need you tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I am receiving an award for my latest research. I would like you to come with me."

"Is that wise, Sir?" Shocked that I questioned him, I added, "I just mean that people know you are married... And not to a 22 year old."

Smiling, "I want you there. I'll introduce you a my promising student. It's a great networking opportunity for you."

Before he could say something else, we heard two women laughing as they casually walked into the office arm in arm. Paul had a grin on his face try as he watched me frantically look for something to cover myself.

As they shut the door to his office, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "Relax baby girl, these are my two assistants, Jan and Stephanie...they were supposed to meet me here 2 hours from now. They are also two of my dearest friends and confidants in the world."

Stephanie looked me up and down admiring my body and then looked at him and said "She is even more beautiful than you said, boss!"

He grabbed me and kissed me passionately and smiled as he said "I know."

I was slowly forgetting that I was standing there naked in front of these two women and relaxed slightly.

Jan looked at Stephanie and told her to "roll her tongue back into her mouth" and then looks to you and says, "Don't mind her, she is a tried and true lesbian... she just is lusting after that cute little pussy of yours right now..." and with that she began to giggle. Stephanie blushed shades of red but does not denied it.

"Now you two, what are you doing here? I told you to come in the afternoon," Paul asked.

They whispered between themselves while I snuggles up to him trying to hide from their eyes. As Paul held me close to himself, I felt his cock hardening against my stomach and I looked up at him and smiled.

Unfortunately, Jan noticed something was going on as well. "What's the matter boss? Is there a problem arising?"

Stephanie chimed in "Let's see, let's see".

"Please excuse us ladies so my Danica may return to our room," Paul said sternly.

They whispered a bit more and looked at us both. "Danica, does our dear sweet boss eat pussy well?"

I was stunned by the question, but decided to answer. "Why yes he does, very well," I said as I felt his cock jump at my answer. I looked up at him and smiled. "So well actually, I passed out last night after multiple orgasms."

Both shocked at my response, they wanted to know more. "Boss, did you fuck that cute little pussy last night?" Stephanie asked.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers