Becoming His Ch. 03

Story Info
Enjoying their relationship on international waters.
8.3k words
4.71
7.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

I apologize for the delay. I had some personal things going on in my life, but I was finally able to finish Chapter 3 of the series. If you want to understand the foundation of the relationship between Paul and Danica, I highly suggest reading Chapter 1 & 2.

Feel free to comment or email me feedback or suggestions for Chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I relive these events, my heart races, my clit throbs, and my wetness coats the sheer material of my panties. My hard nipples point through my shirt. As I rub my pregnant belly, I smile to myself through the tears dripping down my cheek. I look down at my future precious daughter as she kicks. I know baby girl... I know.

In this point of the story, Paul and I have revealed our relationship to his wife, Julie. It is our spring break and he decided to take me to his house off the coast of Barbados.

___________________________________

As we enter the bedroom, I admired the lavishness of the house that we were enjoying together. There was marble everywhere and the walls were covered in beautiful artwork. In the center of the bedroom, stood a beautiful canopy bed. I paused a moment and thought to myself, "This is made out of steel...odd but it is beautiful."

Distracted by the room, I did not notice he walked to the closet and retrieved something. He walked up behind me and grabbed me in his arms.

"I have something special for my little girl."

"What is it Sir?" I asked with anticipation in my little girl voice.

He handed me a series of webbing strap and I looked at them. He saw the questions in my eyes.

"It is a sex swing babe," he said as he took them back from me and began to hold them out. He continued to explain, "It should make for an interesting time in that very large bed... Do you see the large steel ring at the pinnacle of the canopy?"

I nodded that I do and then I saw him holding a large coupling hook attached to all the straps. He saw the smile crossed my face as I realized that this contraption of web straps, buckles and hooks was designed to bondage my body and suspended me just above the bed.

He instructed me to strip then he slowly and meticulously placed my naked body into the harness, kissing and nipping at my flesh as he got me into it: The soft skin of my inner thighs, the tight skin of my ass, the hardening nipples topping my breasts and my neck were all assaulted by his lips and tongue as he placed me into the harness. Soft sounds escaped my lips as he teased my body.

As soon as he had me ready, he scooped me up in his arms and stepped up onto the bed. He held me in his arms and with the other hand he attached the central hook to the ring at the center of the canopy. He slowly lowered me down and the harness took my weight from his arms. I gasped as the harness held me in midair.

As I became accustomed to the harness, I also became very aware that his hardened cock was pressing against my side. As I went to reach for it, he grabbed my hand and rose it to one of two loops that were on the webbing. He slid my wrist inside and tighten it lightly. He did the other hand as well.

I became keenly aware that I am at his mercy. This didn't scare me in the slightest. It aroused me even more. I could feel my muscles tighten as wetness slipped down my thighs. I am completely at his mercy, I thought to myself. I am a tied-up whore ready for him to take for his pleasure. I smiled to myself, it is about his pleasure... Not about mine. Never about mine...

He smiled to me knowing how much I loved this. I was in a slightly seated position and he moved on the bed so that he was behind me. I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing down gently. I felt the webbing slide through the different attachments until I was lying flat yet still supported.

"This thing is really amazing, Sir, I can't believe how easy you can move me aro...."

I was trying to say 'around' but as I was speaking, he tilted my head slightly and slid his hard cock deep into my mouth.

"Mmmm...." was the only sound coming from me now as I began to tongue the shaft of his dick as he slid it in and out of my warm wet mouth. He placed his fingertips on the tip of my chin and tilted it slightly more back. With this slight shift in position, he slid his hard cock deeper into my throat. There was no gagging; the fact that my head was tilted back so far half opened my throat enough for him to slide deep inside me.

It was not long until I was able to breathe in and out on alternate strokes of his cock. He grabbed my head on either side and I realized that my Master was going to fuck me hard in my throat. My pussy got wetter and wetter as I thought about this and then his cock dove into my throat.

Over and over he slammed into my throat. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder as his grip on either side of my head never loosens. Faster and faster his cock slammed into my throat and he could feel me sucking on it as he pulled back and letting my tongue teased it as he drove forward.

"That's it bitch. Your throat is so tight. Your Master's cock feels so good fucking your throat."

I moaned as he said those words and it caused him to shiver slightly. Realizing the effect of the moan has had on him, I moaned again. Again, he shivered. I started to moan over and over knowing that I was driving him crazy with lust. My pace quickened, and his shaft hardens even more.

"I am going to cum straight down your throat you filthy dirty cunt. Is that what you want? You want my cum down your throat and into your belly? You want to be my cum dumpster?"

"Ummm Hmmm" was all that I can say.

With that he drove as deep as he could, and it started. I felt the head swell deep in my throat and then began to blast cum directly into my stomach. Over and over his cock jutted his warm cum into me.

Realizing that I couldn't breathe, he pulled back, but I whimpered at this action. I tried to keep the head inside my mouth and suck every drop of his cum out of it.

"You really are a fucking a greedy cock sucking whore"

Still semi-erect, he pulled out and kneeled on the bed. He grabbed my head in his hands forcefully. He slapped my face but followed it by kissing me passionately over and over.

"Bitch?"

"Yes Sir?"

He slapped me again.

"You are my fuck toy." Slap "And I am going to use this body"

"Yes Sir. I belong to you. Use me. Abuse me."

He slapped me again. "That is music to my ears, you filthy slut"

Without thinking, I blurted out. "I love you, Sir." I blushed as I realized what I said. I just told him how I feel... I said it first... He probably just wanted us to be fuck buddies... Not to be in love...

To my surprise, he answered, "I love you, slut." He added, "Now are you ready to be used, whore?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, Sir." I didn't want to push the conservation. Maybe we will bring it up lately.

He sat on the bed and spun me around slowly. Still lying flat in the harness, he spread my legs wide and smiled at the site before him. His whore's pussy was spread wide for him and he saw the sweet juices from the wetness inside. He pulled me towards him and just as my pussy came close to his mouth, he pushed his tongue out of his mouth. This position allowed him to slide it straight into my pussy as he pulled me closer to his face. I moaned and sighed. He looked up and saw me toss my head back in ecstasy. He began his favorite feast.

The harness allowed him to gently rock me back and forth in midair as he let his tongue enter and retreat from my sweet pussy. Slowly he began to tongue fuck my hot little pussy. Repeatedly he pushed me slightly back from his face and let the swing press his tongue back inside of me. With each movement, his nose bumped against my swollen little clit. It was beginning to drive me toward the edge.

"Sir.... Please"

"No little girl. You cum when I say so."

"Yesssss.... Sir..."

On one of the swings away from his face, he lowered his mouth slightly and as I return towards him, his tongue sneaks inside that cute little asshole of mine. I let out a squeal as I were not expecting such an intruder in my ass, but it was quickly followed by a moan.

Again, and again he pushed me away from him only to let me swing back against his tongue. Twice in my pussy, once in my ass, once in my pussy, three times in my ass. I was starting to writhe in the swing from ecstasy.

The constant changing from my ass to my pussy kept me right on the edge of climax. He was keenly aware of this and had no intention of letting me cum until he was ready for me to do so.

He saw me raise my head to look at him with pleading eyes. However, even with my face partially obscured by my pussy, I could tell he had his devilish grin on his face. I knew at this point there was no use in pleading with him. He had me in his control and I confirmed that by tugging on the straps that held my wrists.

Another moan escaped my lips as he again changed the rhythm and let his tongue lap at my pussy like an ice cream cone. As my body swings back toward his face, he licked from my asshole all the way to my clit and let his tongue flick against that sweet button before gently pushing me back again. The gentle swinging motion, the feeling of his tongue against my pussy and asshole, his hands cupping my ass all work together to bring me closer and closer to orgasm.

He couldn't restrain himself any longer. He had a burning desire to taste my sweet cum and watch me cum. As the swing bought me close to him again, he slid two fingers inside my spread pussy. Another moan from me causes his already hardened cock to jump. He allowed his fingers to slide in and out of my tight pussy until they were coated with my juices. Since I was so close to cumming for him, it only takes three times to cover them completely.

"Cum now," he said. It was all I needed to hear in that moment.

As he swung me away from him again, he pulled them out of my pussy and allowed them to slide directly into my ass on the return swing. He hooked them inside of me and began to massage my asshole as he used his fingers to keep me close to his face.

No more swinging. He wanted to taste me and feel my pussy explode into his mouth just as badly as I wanted to cum. He took my clit between his lips and began to strum it with his tongue. He sucked on each of my pussy lips and let his tongue slide between them to scoop up the generous amounts of cream that my pussy was releasing. His fingers never stop massaging me inside my ass and his tongue moved across my entire pussy.

It felt as if his tongue was everywhere at once as he continued to lap at my opening, suck on my lips and clit. He began to slowly fuck my ass with his fingers while keeping me close to his face. Finally, he saw it start.

My body started to shiver as the waves of my orgasm began. He clamped his mouth against my pussy and flicked his tongue across my clit to send me over the edge. My body tensed. I arched my back in the swing and then began to release.

He watched my body as I began to cum. He could see my stomach rippling as the waves crashed over me. He continued to play with my clit and lap up the cum that was spilling out of my tight little pussy. Over and over I felt the ripples of my orgasm as he continued to eat me, and finger fuck my ass.

Slowly, I began to calm. Shivers raced across my skin and he let his fingers stay motionless and his tongue gently lap at his pussy. He stood on the bed and before I could open my eyes, he had adjusted the swing once again.

I was in a seated position, now. Hovering just above the bed, I realized that this position had exposed both my asshole and my pussy completely. He kissed me passionately and as we shared the cum still on his lips. I looked down and I saw that my orgasm has influenced him. His cock is hard for me.... He wanted me.

With a slight adjustment, he buried his cock deep into me pussy with one stroke. This intruder took my breath away for a moment and sent a shiver through his body.

I looked into his eyes and said sensually, "Fuck me Master."

Slow steady strokes began to stretch my tight pussy as his hardened cock continued its rhythmic advances. The position the swing had him in complete control... The way it should be.

"Mmmm...You have no idea how good your tight pussy feels, Danica..." he moaned out as my pussy continued to massage his cock with every stroke. His opened his eyes and looked at me, "Are you ready my gorgeous little slut?"

I realized he was not asking if I was ready to cum... He had something else planned. "For what Sir?"

He smiled as he reached for one of my legs suspended in the sling above him. He slowly began to push my leg to the side. I looked at him and realized that this devious little swing has a swivel hook at the top. As his cock continued to fuck my tight little pussy, he twisted me from left to right over and over.

Our natural lubrication allowed his cock to enter me from different angles every time he moved me. The head of his cock massaged me inside to the left, the right, and the center. These new feelings were causing me to build towards my orgasm again. He could feel my pussy gripping at his cock as it became more and more aroused.

"Oh fuck.... This is incredible... I can feel your cock all over my pussy, Sir!"

He began to quicken the pace of his thrusts and the movement of me back and forth.

"Tell me when you are almost ready to cum, Danica.... I want to make sure my baby girl has the ride of her life tonight".

Back and forth he twisted me in the swing as his cock slide in and out of my pussy. I feel his cock sliding against the right pussy lip but withdrawing against the left. Sliding in against my clit and pulling out near my tight little asshole. In and out he slid.

He watched as I let my head fall back. He knew I was close.

"That's it my sweet baby girl, give in to the pleasure...cum all over my cock. I want to feel your cum run down and cover my balls".

Faster and faster he pumped. The only connection was his hard cock inside of me and the gentle grip he had on my ankle to move me.

"I am so close.... I am going to cum!!"

As he felt the first ripples of my orgasm began, he pulled my legs to the far left. Just as I reached the edge, he slammed his cock into me as deep as he can and spun my legs to the right as fast as my position would allow me to do so. As I began to spin above him, he pumped slightly to allow his cock head to fuck my pussy.

"Cum Danica, cum for me now!"

My orgasm ripped through my body as I spun in circles above him. Around and around I span. My orgasm crashed through my body and combined with the spinning swing makes me light headed. Wave after wave hit me as his hard cock continued to pound into my pussy. He grabbed me and stopped the spinning while I continued to cum on his pulsating cock. I felt the head throbbing against my G-spot as my orgasm began to subside.

I felt him withdraw his cock and I looked down at him wondering why. The grin on his face told me this was not over. He pulled out completely and shift slightly until his cock head was positioned directly at my tight little asshole.

"Now Baby Girl, it's my turn."

With that, he drove his cock deep into that tender asshole. The mixture of our natural lubricants and my cum allowed him to slide completely into me and the tightness of my ass made him moan.

"This ass is so tight Danica, it feels incredible." He began to pump slowly to allow me to become accustomed to this large intruder inside my tender ass. his tempo began to increase. "I am going to fuck that sweet ass until I explode inside of my baby girl".

He reached out to grab my hips to steady the swing. He wanted neither of us to be hurt and plus he wanted more leverage. As he grabbed my hips and pulled me down into each thrust, I felt his cock go deeper and deeper.

"That's it, fuck my ass, fuck me with that big hard cock!"

I knew he love when I talked dirty and I could tell from the way his cock pulsed inside of me. Faster and faster his cock buried itself inside of me.

I began to tighten myself every time he pulled back and relax on the thrust. This motion began to drive me crazy. He released one hip and placed two fingers inside my pussy. He hooked them slightly and find my special spot. The thrusting of his cock caused his fingers to massage my G-spot as his pace quickens.

"I am close Danica..." he said, as his cock became a blur piston in and out of my ass.

He rubbed my clit hard and fast. "Cum for me again. Be a whore and cum again!"

"Fuck... Fuck..." I moaned out as I felt myself begin to cum again. "Cum for me Sir, fill my ass with his cum!" I screamed out as my orgasm takes hold of me.

He couldn't resist any longer. I felt his cock swell larger in my ass and then the warm jets of his cum. Our orgasms seemed to last forever as we both continued to shake and spasm from the sheer intensity of it.

As his cock slowly began to soften, he withdrew from me and stand. He released the harnesses and held me tightly in his arms. We kissed passionately as we laid down on the bed. He held me tight to his body and brushed the matted hair from my face.

As we began to drift off to sleep in each other's arms, he whispered, "Until tomorrow..." and with that, we both drifted off into blissful sleep.

--

As the sun shined on us, we woke up slowly in each other's arms. I slowly rolled over to face him.

"Mornin'" I said as I leaned in for a soft kiss.

"Morning love. How did you like our first day?"

I sat up and straddled his waist. My tangled hair draped over my shoulder, covering my tits but harden nipples pointing though as I felt his morning wood nuzzling between my legs. I leaned down and rested my head on his chest and smiled, "If yesterday is only a preview of what is to come, I am going to be very sore!"

"Oh, you will be," he said laughing as he rolled me over and started wrestling with me.

As we were wrestling naked and groping each other, we were interrupted by the ring of his phone.

Frustrated, he moved to the edge of the bed, and answered the call. "Hello.... Yes... Jeffrey I already told you... I read through the files and you'll have my report by Monday night.... I am certain... Let him fucking try!... He is going to prison. for his crimes and must fucking face it. He couldn't hide forever! Jeffrey I am done with your crap. If you wanted a psychologist who would lie for the money, you shouldn't have hired me. You know how I work and still chose me to be on the case, so you obviously wanted me to help you put him in prison. And that's exactly what I intend to do. James Pecora will be in prison this time next year. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go."

Running his hands through his luscious silver hair, he sighed. I creeped behind him, wrapped my legs around his waist, and began to massage his shoulders as I kissed his neck. I knew it was not my place to talk and if he wanted to confide in me he would.

"What would you like to eat, Sir?" I asked as my head rest on his shoulders.

"I am..." he started, "frustrated. Pecora deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life. Do you know the disgusting things he has done to make his way to the top?"

I didn't say a word. I knew he needed to vent. I sat back on the bed and let him go on.

"He has murdered innocent men, women, and children, just to make an extra buck. It is sickening. The pictures... oh God... the pictures of these people's death are haunting." He shook his head, "I'm sorry baby. We don't need to talk about this right now. I rather focus on us and the beautiful paradise we are surrounded by."

I weakly smiled, "Whatever you want Sir, I am here. I want us to have more than just a fuck relationship. If you need to vent, I am here for you."

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers