Becoming His Slut

Story Info
I'm captured and forced into servitude after a date with Him.
1.5k words
4
102.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you to SlaveGirl 70 for helping to edit this, I appreciate your work and the suggestions you made*

I felt woozy and my head was heavy. I blinked, my eyes darting around the unfamiliar room, when suddenly I realised I was unable to move. My hands were raised above me and tied to the ceiling whilst my ankles were shackled to the floor, keeping me upright.

I groaned in dismay as I became fully aware my clothes were gone and the coolness of the room had caused my nipples to erect and stand proudly to attention.

Escape from these bindings was futile but I tried anyway, twisting and yanking at the rope fastening my hands together, but it was no use; I was trapped. I looked around the room again, hoping to spot a way out and trying to find some indication of where I was. A small light in the corner dimly lit the shadows around me and it seemed like someone's basement. I stilled as I heard footsteps approaching and a larger, brighter light lit the room. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me as the items sharing the room with me became illuminated. These items looked like medieval torture devices and included racks and cages as well as whips, floggers and canes lining the walls. In the far corner, one of these cages contained another girl who was also naked.

A key turned in the lock and a figure stepped through. I gasped as I realised this was the man I'd been on a date with the other night but now, as he entered the room, he paid no attention to me, not even glancing in my direction.

"Hey!" I cried. "Why are you doing this? Why are you keeping me here? Let me go!"

He turned to face me then, his eyes coolly examining my nude body and suddenly I felt very vulnerable and exposed.

"I see you're awake now. Good," he responded. "I brought you here to be mine. You'll make the perfect slave with a bit of training which will start today. Now. You're to do exactly what I say when I say it and without hesitation. Otherwise there will be...consequences."

"Consequences?" I choked, my head spinning with this information.

"I thought a demonstration would be better than any explanation I can give. Luckily one of my other slaves is in need of some punishment today."

He turned away from me, headed towards the girl in the cage and opened the cage door.

"Exit the cage and assume the standard position," he quietly commanded the girl.

Immediately she did as instructed and kneeled in front of him, legs apart, with hands clasped behind her back with her head facing the floor.

"This is the standard position," he explained turning to face me again. "You'll be expected to assume this position whenever I enter the room if I have not instructed you otherwise."

"Now, slut," he said addressing the girl. "Do you know why you're here today?"

The girl nodded.

"Speak!" he barked.

"Yes, sir."

"Very good and why is it that you're here?"

"Because I disobeyed your rules and must be punished, sir"

"That's right, and what sort of master would I be if I didn't punish a slave who required it?" he asked rhetorically.

He marched away from the girl and dragged a small table across the room, positioning it directly in front of me.

"Slut. Come here, bend over this table and keep your hands behind your back."

The girl hurried across the room and did as instructed. I had a front row seat now and despite the situation, the girl's eyes lit up with excitement.She was enjoying this,I thought with horror.

Meanwhile, the man, I'd previously known as Adam (but who could say if that was his real name), had chosen one of the many canes that lined the walls and was walking back over to us.

"Since this is the first time I've had to punish you I won't be as harsh. Ten strikes, you'll count them for me and at no point are you to remove your hands from your back."

What came next happened swiftly. He lifted the cane and struck her ass ten times as she counted, moaning somewhere between pleasure and pain.

The girl was instructed to go back up stairs and clean herself up whilst Adam turned his attention back to me. He started to undress, slowly stripping away his shirt and trousers, until he was as naked as I was.

"Open your mouth."

I was in no position to argue with his instructions but in my moment of hesitation he yanked back my hair as I cried out and roughly forced his now-erect dick into my open mouth. As he savagely face-fucked me I felt so very violated but he continued, ignoring the tears now forming in my eyes from his brutal assault. His face-fucking quickened and I could tell he was close to coming but nothing prepared me for the torrent of cum that hit the back of my throat. It was warm and salty and he left me with no choice but to swallow as his dick was still invading my mouth.

"Swallowing without me having to ask? You will make a good slave. Now that I've tested your oral skills I think it's safe to say that you did more than satisfactorily. Good slaves get rewards," he panted.

Before I could imagine what horrors these rewards would entail I felt the ropes on my hands being pulled, forcing me to stand on tiptoes as my body was stretched upwards, and I now realised the shackles on my ankles had been removed. I tried to kick out at Adam but he caught my legs, chuckling at me.

"Now, now, if you're going to be like that I won't give you any rewards and you'll get what I gave the last slut."

I stopped struggling at that, I didn't want to be caned like the other girl. My ankles were shoved apart and attached to a spreader bar, keeping me completely exposed.

Adam ran his hands along my naked body, caressing the nape of my neck and my shoulders until his hands found their way to my breasts. He gently started to pinch my erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger and without thinking I moaned appreciatively. I could feel myself getting wet at his touch and tried to jerk away but despite my protests he continued, my body to betraying me even further by letting another moan escape.

"You like that? I knew you would. Do you want more, my little slut-in-training?"

I whimpered in anticipation of what more could be and his hands slowly crept down my stomach to my pussy but before he reached it he took his hands away and moved in front of me.

"I'm going to untie you now and you're going to get on all fours while I fuck you from behind."

I felt the rope loosening around my wrists and suddenly I was free from my chains. I stood motionless for a moment, briefly considering running but I knew it would be hopeless – the spreader bar was still attached. Adam could overpower me and realistically I wouldn't get far, then I'd have to deal with consequences if I disobeyed him, he'd already made that very clear. I obliged and did as he'd instructed. Besides, by this point my pussy was begging for more, I was desperate to be filled by his hard cock. Adam didn't disappoint. As soon as I was on all fours his hands were on me again, pinching my nipples, caressing my inner thighs as he started to kiss my neck. Then to my delight his hands reached my already-dripping cunt and he teased my clit. I moaned with pleasure again.

"Please," I heard myself beg. "Please I need you inside me."

"I love to hear slaves begging," he said gruffly, biting down on my neck.

Abruptly he slid his rock hard dick inside me, filling me up, and then he started to thrust, slowly and deeply at first as I writhed in pleasure, desperate for another thrust. His speed quickened again and again as he was getting closer to orgasm and I felt my insides tense as they do when I'm close to coming. My clit was still being stroked whilst his dick continued its relentless attack on my g-spot. Suddenly the pleasure pushed me over the edge and I cried out as a tidal wave of euphoria washed over me as I came. Shortly after Adam too groaned as I felt the explosion of his orgasm inside of me.

He slid out of me as I collapsed onto the cold floor with exhaustion.

"Slaves are expected to ask permission before they come. Don't forget that next time," Adam remarked.

I lay there on the floor, breathing heavily and looking forward to next time.