Becoming Jack's Fuck Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cher becomes what she's always wanted to be.
955 words
3.96
22.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cher has always been the type of girl who likes attention, and attention comes fairly easily. With long blonde hair, blue eyes, fit body and big tits, she turns heads wherever she goes. But she has always been more of a tease than the whore she wants to be.

Until a few weeks ago when everything changed.

She was at her favorite spot at the beach. It is a semi private area where few people go. She likes to go there because she can wear her g string, fishnet bikini bottoms and tiny top. Most times she takes the top off. On the rare occasion someone walks, when she sees them she covers up. Sometimes she doesn't cover up in time and they catch a glimpse. Which, to be honest, turns her on.

Today, was no different, she was laying on her back with her top off and her tiny bottoms barely covering her clit. A man walked up to her before she noticed him. When he said hello, she fiddled to put the top back on. He stood over her and chatted for a few minutes before asking her if she wanted a beer. It was hot and she was thirsty so she said yes. He said he would be right back so while she was waiting she tossed her top off to the side again.

When he returned, he walked up quietly. She heard him, but didn't care. She figured, if he was going to bring her a beer he could get a good look at her almost naked body. She had her eyes covered so he couldn't see that she was looking at him. He stood afar looking at her, rubbing his cock over his shorts. He finally cleared his throat and she pulled her top over her breasts again.

He sat down and handed her a beer and introduced himself. His name was Jack. He was tall and fit with dark hair and dark eyes. They sat talking for a while, drinking one beer then another. Cher decided she needed to tan her back and rolled over. The bottom of her suit was a g-string and didn't cover much, so she leaned back a little pretending to fix the towel under her so he could get a view of her ass and pussy. She then took her top off and continued chatting with Jack. When she needed to take a swig of beer she leaned up, not caring if Jack saw her tits.

When they finished their beers, Jack asked if she wanted to go grab a snack at his place down the street and they could come back afterwards. Cher was getting hungry and needed to pee so she agreed. They walked for a couple minutes to Jack's beach bungalow. When they got there she asked if she could use his restroom. He told her it was down the hall and she found it and went in.

She didn't think to lock the door and no sooner did she finish peeing when Jack walked in. She hadn't even had a chance to pull up her bikini bottoms. Surprised, she asked if he needed something. He said yes and grabbed her by the neck pushing her against the wall.

He said, "you have been teasing me all day, and I'm ready to give you what you've been craving". With the other hand he pulled her bottoms off began rubbing her clit. She noticed that he already had his shorts off and his hard cock was poking against her thigh. Secretly she was completely turned on but felt she had to pretend to resist.

Jack clearly wasn't having it and yanked her by her hair turning her around. He pushed her down into the shower and told her not to move. "You belong to me now, slut!" I've seen you at the beach for weeks, flaunting your hot little cunt around". Now you're mine. He slapped her across the cheek and said "what do you say, whore?" Cher instinctively replied, "Yes sir". Then Jack proceeded to pee on her tits and pussy. As he did he said, these are mine now. Understand whore? Cher replied, yes sir.

Then he grabbed her by the neck again and led her out of the bathroom. When they got to the bedroom he pushed her down on the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees. He restrained her with rope he had attached to the bed. Cher didn't move, but she could feel her pussy dripping down her thighs as she waited for him to finish tying her up. When he was done he knelt in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. He wasn't gentle and didn't seem to care that she was gagging on his hard cock. He held her head down as she gagged and drooled.

When his cock was nice and wet he moved behind her on the bed and fingered her soaking cunt. Jack said, I knew you were a filthy, cock loving whore when I met you. Your cunt is dripping wet because you fucking love this, don't you whore? Cher again replied, Yes sir.

Jack took his soaking wet fingers and rubbed them against her tight asshole. Then he slowly shoved the head of his cock into her ass. Slowly he slid all 9 thick inches into Cher's tight ass. She couldn't hold it anymore and began convulsing in one orgasm after another. Then when Jack couldn't hold it any longer, he filled her ass with his hot load.

When he was done cumming, Jack got up and walked out of the room leaving Cher on all fours, tied to the bed.