Becoming Jack's Fuck Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning the rules.
1.8k words
4.12
19.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost an hour since Jack left the room, leaving Cher on her hands and knees, tied to the bed. Her back was starting to hurt and her arms were getting tired.

Then she heard Jack walking down the hallway into the bedroom. He smacked her ass hard and sat down on the bed, facing her. He spoke with authority when he began explaining to her what was going to happen next. Jack explained, when we talked on the beach, you told me everything you wanted without even realizing it. You said you lived in a crappy apartment that you hated. Worked at a job that you didn't like. No boyfriend or children, so you are free to do as you wish. But you like being controlled and you have found the man that can give you what you need. Jack continued, as I told you in the bathroom when I was marking my new property, I now own you. You belong to me. You have 1 month to get your affairs in order and you are moving in here. You will not need to work. Your job will be to serve me. You want that don't you? Cher answered, yes sir I do. Then Jack untied her and sent her home.

As she was driving home, she thought about the situation and began to realize how happy she was that this was happening. Jack was right, she loved the idea of serving him.

Cher hasn't been home more than an hour before there was a knock on the door. When she answered, a man was standing there with a box in his hand. He told her that Jack sent him to set up equipment. She tried to ask what equipment but the man just pushed her aside and walked in. He set the box down and started pulling out webcams. He proceeded to set up webcams in every room of the apartment, including the bathroom, then without saying another word to her he left. Five minutes later, her phone was ringing, it was Jack, who had listed himself in her phone as "master".

She picked up and Jack said, take off your fucking clothes. You are no longer allowed to wear clothes when you are in your apartment. I can see you at any time I choose, and I want to see my pet naked. Cher slipped her shorts off, pulled her tank top over her head and pulled down her panties. As she was undressing Jack also advised that she was to go into her bedroom and throw out all of her panties and bras. She would no longer be allowed to wear those at any time. Then he hung up the phone.

Cher wasn't used to walking around naked but knew that Jack could see her so she didn't want to disobey. She was in her room cleaning out the items as instructed when there was another knock at the door. She grabbed a robe and threw it on to answer. The man standing at the door, had another delivery from Jack. It was a small box which he handed to her and left. But before she could open the box her phone rang again. It was Jack and he was angry. Did I tell you that you could put clothes on to answer the door? No! Now take that fucking robe off! Jack again hung up the phone before Cher could say anything.

She almost forgot about the box. She grabbed scissors and open the box to find a black velvet jewelry box. When she opened it, it was a black leather choker type necklace with a silver ring. To the average person it would look like a choker, but she knew it was her collar. She put it around her neck and looked in the mirror. Cher stared at her reflection in the mirror, thinking about how fast this was all happening. She never had trouble meeting men. She was a typical California girl, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D breasts, a tiny waist and long legs. The problem was that the average men bored her.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again. She started to reach for her robe and remembered that she wasn't permitted, so she peeked in the hole to see who was at the door. She didn't recognize the person so she asked "can I help you?"

The man said, open the door Cher, Jack sent me. She slowly opened the door and peeked around the corner. The man smiled at her and said, "Get your naked ass out from behind that door before you piss him off." She slowly stood in front of the door, naked in front of the stranger. He stared her up and down for a couple minutes and then smiled and left.

Cher wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but assumed it was a test and Jack was watching from the webcam. She only hoped she didn't piss him off again. Then there was another knock at the door. She looked in the hole, it was Jack. She opened the door and he walked in. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees. As he did he said, you will kneel when I walk in the door. Hands on your thighs, head down. She did as she was told.

Jack told her that he was still angry that she covered up when she answered the door and she was going to be punished. Cher replied, yes sir. Jack then told her to crawl to the couch on her hands and knees. He sat down and told her to lay across his knees. She knew he was going to spank her. He told her he was going to spank her 10 times and she was going to count out loud after each smack. By the time he finished her ass was bright red. Jack then sat her on his lap and gave her a deep kiss. He told her that he would punish and humiliate her every time she disobeyed or displeased him but it was only to teach her how to be a good pet.

He told her to take him to her closet. When they arrived he told her to get a trash bag and by the time she got back he had already made a pile of clothes. He was leaving only skirts, dresses and tops in her closet. He told her to put them in the bag and get rid of them. Jack told her she would no longer be choosing what clothes she would wear; he would be doing that from now on. Jack said, you will not be wearing any clothes that restricts my access to my property. Then he went thru her drawers and removed anything he didn't like. By the time he was done she had 3 bags of unacceptable clothing .

Once he was done he told her she earned a reward and pulled down his pants. She dropped to her knees and began sucking and licking his cock and balls until he was rock hard. She tried to suck all the way down but couldn't get his impressive cock down her throat without gagging. She continued to suck for several minutes until Jack was ready to blow. He told her to stop and finished by jerking himself off on her face. Then he pulled up his pants and walked out the door leaving her with a face full of cum.

She had just finished cleaning herself up when the phone rang. It was Jack again. He advised her that her new personal trainer would be arriving in a couple hours. She would be meeting with him 5 days a week for hourly sessions. Jack said he wanted her to be as fit as possible. He advised she would be permitted to wear a sports bra and running skirt and sneakers when working out and that the trainer would bring the items with him when he arrived.

While she was waiting she had a snack and thumbed thru a magazine. The phone rang again, it was Jack. When the trainer comes he will also provide a list of approved foods and I have taken the liberty to order them for you. The delivery will be there tomorrow. I hope you remember that clothing is not permitted when you answer the door. Not everyone will be people I sent, but we both know a whore like you enjoys showing off that hot little body.

It wasn't long before the trainer knocked at the door. She answered it to find a tall, muscular, black man standing at the door. He looked at her and walked it. He had a small bag with him with her workout clothes. Which consisted of a white, almost see thru sports bra, a small white running skirt with the usual sewn in shorts removed and sneakers. Her new trainer watched her as she dressed then introduced himself as Mark. He also handed her a piece of paper with a list of "approved" foods and a schedule of her new diet. She reviewed it briefly and then laid it on the table. Mark told her it was time to begin and turned on some music from his phone. He pushed Cher thru a quite strenuous workout consisting of weight training, stretching, and some yoga. Then he told her they would be going for a 3 mile run to start. Cher wasn't thrilled about running in this tiny skirt with no panties on. She knew that as she ran if the skirt blew up she would be exposed to anyone around. But, she followed Mark out the door and onto the sidewalk. Mark ran behind her, instructing her where to go. She knew he could see her bare ass as she ran and started wondering if fucking him would be part of her training.

By the time they returned Cher was sweaty and exhausted. Mark said goodbye and that he would see her tomorrow. As soon as the door closed behind him, Cher headed to the shower. She almost forgot that Jack was watching her. As she soaped up, she wondered if she would see Jack again tonight. Her pussy ached to be fucked and so far Jack had almost completely ignored her pussy.

As soon as she stepped out of the shower she could hear her phone ringing. It was Jack again. It was almost like he could read her mind. He began, you need to know that I plan to use you for my pleasure. I don't quite care if you have an orgasm nor if you enjoy it. Your pleasure will be from pleasing me and meeting all my needs. Jack continued, now that you are clean you need to walk to your closet and put on that white, fishnet dress I saw. Now get in your car and get your whore ass over here, my cock needs attention...