Becoming Jessica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to me on the bed was a note. It read:

"Jessica, it was a pleasure meeting you last night.

I hope you enjoyed sleeping in.

You looked like an angel this morning.

I couldn't bare to wake you.

I really do mean it when I say you're a truly special person.

You're a beautiful, feminine, yet assertive woman.

I hope we can meet one day again.

There will be a Town Car waiting for you in the valet area to drive you home."

Love, Drake."

"Oh, and here is my phone # 628-378-XXXX."

I could still smell his scent on the sheets and from his shirt as I read the nice note. I really liked his penmanship. It showed he had an attention to detail. Another trait I liked in men.

As I laid on the bed I glanced around the room. All I could see were the various pieces from my outfit. My dress, garter belt, stockings, and heels were strewn about. It looked kind of like a sexy scene in a movie.

The moment got me aroused a bit. I remembered the night before and my intimate times with Drake. He was such a good kisser and knew how to treat a girl. I felt my girly parts start to stir. I was feeling horny and needed to masturbate.

Laying on my back, I quickly removed my undies and undid my bra and the buttons from Drake's shirt. Aside from his shirt I was completely naked. I pulled out my dick and genitals and began to rub myself. From neck to toe I looked like a boy. Flat chested now I began to rub my little breasts and nipples as I stroked my hardening cock.

I let my mind race to thoughts of kissing Drake during our many embraces. I recalled how his cock tasted and how good it felt in my hands and mouth. I visualized again how I massaged his muscular legs and rubbed his chiseled chest.

My mind continued to race through all of the lovely and sexy compliments Drake gave me. How he touched me and held me.

I felt so aroused stroking my dick and recalling everything about Drake and our adventures. I started to lightly moan and cry out "Oh Drake. Oh baby. That's it. Right there. Don't stop." as I imagined him eating my pussy.

I reached into my purse and grabbed some lube. I then imagined pulling Drake's body up and whispering "Drake hunny, I want you inside me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

I coated the outside of my asshole and rubbed some on my left hand. I penetrated my ass with my index finger as I continued to jack off. I added my middle finger and began probing my asshole deeper and faster.

"Hmmm" I panted and said "Fuck me harder baby. Don't stop. Oh Drake baby, Don't stop. Harder."

I started rolling my head back side to side as I finger fucked my ass and stroked my cock. I caught a whiff of Drake's cologne from his shirt collar which sent me over the climax edge.

I felt a brief contraction from the precum followed by a powerful orgasm.

"Oh. Oh. Drake. My baby. Hmmm. Oh, Fuck." I cried out in a blissful rage as I shot my cum all over my tummy and chest. I imagined my cum was Drake's. I rubbed it all over my nipples and even my anus.

I laid there for about 30 minutes and seemed to drift off and fall asleep. I was awoken by a knock on the door and the shouting of "Housekeeping." in Spanish accent.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door. Not thinking, I cracked open the door and said "Hold on. I'll be out in a little bit."

The housekeeper replied "No problem Senor."

I then said to myself "What did she just say? Eh boy."

I quickly cleaned up, dressed, touched up my makeup a bit, and styled my hair the best I could. I skipped putting on my bra, garter belt and stockings and just packed them in a complimentary plastic laundry bag.

I grabbed my purse and slid on my heels. I checked the peephole and it seemed the hallway was clear. I then received a text from Emma. It read:

"Hey Jess. Hope u had a good time.

We shuld go shopping at the mall 2day.

Some great Sat Madness sales at Nordstroms.

We need to get u some cute outfits

Maybe get a late lunch or something.

And on Mon we can sched ur therapist appt."

I replied:

"Sure thing. OTW home right now.

I had a great time. Can't wait to talk.

Sounds like a fun shopping day."

Emma's reply:

"I can't wait 2 talk too.

Kirk and I a good time as well.

See u soon."

As I opened the door the housekeeper was standing right there at the door of another room. She asked "Are you two all set?"

I replied [back in my Jessica mode] "Oh yes. My boyfriend just left ahead of me."

"Ok senorita. Have a good trip home." She replied.

I walked quickly to the elevator hoping to avoid anymore contact with people. I was afraid of being clocked. I was flat chested and bare legged. I felt a bit exposed and not very girly. I guess this is how a girl feels during the so called 'walk of shame' after hooking up in a hotel.

Luckily I rode the elevator all the way to the lobby alone. I made my way through the hotel seemingly unnoticed. I stepped out into valet and saw a black Lincoln Town Car idling.

I approached the driver who was reading a newspaper and smoking a cigarette. He saw me and seemed to know who I was.

"You must Miss Jessica" the driver said.

"Yes." I said with a little blushing and batting of my eyes.

The driver got out, discarded his cigarette, and opened a rear passenger door for me. He was nice and helped me inside. I gave him my address as we drove off. I was again reminded how nice it was to be treated like a lady.

It was a special night I spent with Drake. It was so thoughtful of him to arrange my ride home. I loved being looked after. I hoped I could see him again one day.

to be continued ...