Becoming Jessica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After doing abs Emma looked at the time and said "Umm it's 3:30 PM. We need to get moving. Let's stop at TJ Maxx and pick out a cute outfit for you to go to the mall in."

"Okay. Sounds good to me. But can we go home really quick to change and get done up a bit after TJ Maxx?" I replied.

"Of course silly. We have a lot of time. The mall is open until 9." Emma quipped.

On our way out we stopped at the cafe and bought 2 low sugar protein drinks. They were good and contained banana, strawberry, peanut butter, and other good stuff.

I was a little sweaty from the workout so I put my zip hoodie back so I wouldn't get the chills outside. As we were walking through the lobby and heading to the front doors we passed Danny who was at the front desk. As soon as I saw him I paid particular attention to my butt wiggle and hips sway.

"See you later, and nice meeting you." Danny said as we passed him.

We both just smiled and waved.

When we got outside Emma said with a giggle "Did you see him checking out your ass?"

"What, wait, what? How could you tell? You didn't look back." I inquired.

"Another girl rule. Always use mirrors or reflections from glass to check out guys and to see if they're checking you out. But yeah, Danny was definitely checking your backside." Emma explained.

I smiled and giggled as I tried to look at my ass in the reflection of a car window as we walked through the parking lot.

"I think all the running you do has paid off. We just need to put a little more shape to it." Emma said as we continued to talk about my butt.

We got into Emma's car and drove to the nearby TJ Maxx. It was nice living in an area where we could drive to just about any store, attraction, restaurant, or common convenience in under 10 minutes.

I was pretty excited as this was going to be my first official time in a store shopping as Jessica. I loved TJ Maxx. In the past it was easy to find fashionable clothes for Emma at a bargain price.

"Okay, let's make this quick. I have some ideas." Emma said.

We went straight to the women's section and selected 3 pairs of leggings, a few t-shirts,and two tops. I went into the fitting room as Emma checked out some jewelry nearby.

I tried on all 3 pairs of leggings and mixed and matched them with the t-shirts and tops while prancing in front of the mirrors with Emma looking on.

Emma said "I like the 2nd pair of black leggings you tried on. They fit you the best.

I put the high waist Hue leggings back on and layered a stretchy white DKNY tee under an Eileen Fisher chambray top and said "Whatcha ya think?"

"Yup. That looks perfect Jess. The denim shirt looks cute with the leggings and shows just enough of your butt." Emma said

I changed back into my workout clothes and found Emma looking at boots in the shoes section.

"I think some boots would be nice with that outfit Jess." Emma said as I joined her perusing the boots.

"Oh I like these." I said as I pulled out a pair of light brown riding boots.

"Yes! Size 10." I continued.

"Nice find." Emma quipped.

I tried on the boots from Nine West and they fit perfectly. They were comfortable and only had a tiny square heel.

Near the shoe section was the lingerie section. Emma and I drifted over there and started to go through the racks of assorted bras, panties, nighties, and camisoles.

"We need to find you a nude bra set." Emma said.

I loved shopping for women's clothes, but lingerie was the most delicate and feminine things to shop for. To be doing as Jessica was heavenly.

"I like this set Em. "Commando' Seamless push up bra and matching high waist slimming thong. My size!" I enthusiastically said.

"Perfect! Let's get out of here" Emma added.

I also grabbed a matching nude colored 'Commando' garter belt to wear on other occasions.

"You can wear that under just about anything Jess. 'Commando' stuff is practically invisible under clothes." Emma added.

I ended up buying my outfit as well as some stuff Emma found while I was trying on the outfits.

"Found some chunky jewelry, brown cinching belt, couple pairs of Givenchy stockings, a few products, and some boot socks." Emma said as we checked out.

We hurried home to clean up and change for our girls night out at the mall.

As we drove home I said "We should go see a chick flick or something after shopping and then maybe a late bite somewhere."

"Sounds like a plan Jess." Emma replied.

-

to be continued ...

12