Becoming Jessica Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma bought the skirt suit along with a black belt and a mauve colored blouse.

-

Walking to the dresses section Emma asked me if I ever wanted to get married again.

"Ummm, yeah I guess. As a bride I think. Don't get me started on bridal gowns. And bridal lingerie. Oh my." I replied half biting my lower lip.

Emma replied [giggling], "How hysterical if we were bridesmaids in each other weddings someday."

"After what I've put you through the past day it would be the least of my pleasures. I want to see you happy and have a family Em." I said while giving her a shoulder hug while riding on the escalator to the 3rd floor.

Emma added, "I truly believe in you now. And I want you to find happiness as well. I think you'll make a husband very happy one day."

We arrived on the 3rd floor. It was almost 8 PM and Emma and I still wanted to see a movie and get a snack and a drink afterwards.

"Okay let's find some cute dresses. Look they're 30% off." I said as we went pranced around the racks and racks of dresses.

Emma picked out 3 LBD's for herself to try on and I found five, yes five red dresses and two black dresses I really liked.

If you're following along, red is my favorite color. It's so sexy, alluring, and grabs attention. I wouldn't wear a red dress to a wedding, [read that in Elle. Big no no] but I'd wear it when I'm trying to garner attention from men.

One of the LBD's I tried on was a stretchy lace Kate Spade peplum sheath dress with three quarter length sleeves and fell just above my knees.

"Yeah. Buy that Jessica." Emma quipped as we compared dresses in the mirror area. She added, "Perfect. Looks great you. The peplum waist helps accentuate your boyish hips"

"I like that one on you too." I replied as Emma tried on a low cut Ellen Tracy sparkly black dress.

I added [giggling], "Wish I was your size. That'd be dress I'd borrow Em."

"Oh you might one day girl. I think you may just be able to wear my stuff." Emma replied.

I tried on all five red dresses and decided on a spaghetti strapped number from Tahiri. It was a flowing polyester dress with a a low back and an uneven fishtail hem which fell just below my knees.

"Wowza Jess. That's a sexy dress. Get it. Now!" Emma said chuckling.

Emma and I bought our dresses and waited for them to be bagged up. We seriously had a nice shopping haul. I still needed some skinny jeans and more tops.

The courteous sales clerks in the dress shop held our dresses as Emma and I scampered back down to the escalator to women's jeans. A young sales clerk helped me select 4 pairs of skinny jeans for slimmer hipped girls like me. I tried on all four, NYDJ, Topshop, Paige, and AG.

I couldn't contain myself on how comfortable and sexy they all felt. I had to have them. No brainer. And they were 50% off. 'Duh' I said to myself. Not only was shopping as a girl electric, it was wonderfully impulsive.

I also tried on two denim skirts. Both were stretchy. One was a dark blue denim skirt from Burberry with a figure hugging sexy stitch design and flt me like a glove. Emma said it was a "purrfect third date" skirt to really catch your guy's eye. She added "You could even pair up your leopard print heels with that skirt for a subtle sexy, yet casual look."

The other denim skirt was faded medium blue from Anthropologie. It had a cute front slit and thought it would look great with a pair of knee high brown boots.

Along with the denim skirts and skinny jeans, Emma and I picked out some cute tops, v neck sweaters, and stretchy blouses as we made another big purchase.

"Let's get out of here and watch a chick flick Jess." Emma said after our purchases.

"Yes!" I replied and added "How fun."

to be continued ...

12