Becoming Joey Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey begins his transformation.
3k words
4.61
51.1k
54

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan walked me to the door and opened it. I walked outside, my brain swirling with the thoughts of what I had done and what Susan had just shown me. I started down the path to the driveway.

"Joey?" I heard sweetly from behind me. I turned and looked back at her. She was standing in the recess of the doorway, unseen by anyone but me. She slowly slid her hand up her thigh, under the sundress. I watched as she tantalizingly removed her panties, until they were bunched around her feet. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

"Do you want to take these with you?"

I nodded.

"Well, ask me nicely and then come up here and get them."

"Please Mrs. Williams, may I have your panties?"

She laughed as I walked back up the steps. I stood before her. "Kneel down and pick them up."

I got down on my knees in front of her and looked up. I could see underneath her sundress and just a glimpse of her pussy. I reached for the panties. They were pink with lace around the edges. She put her foot on the edge of the panties. "Look at me, Joey."

I looked up into her eyes.

"Do you promise to wear these if I let you take them?" I nodded. "Every day?" I nodded again. "And bring them back clean and free of your cum?" I blushed and nodded again. "Alright, you may borrow them."

I bunched the panties in my hand and rose. Susan leaned into me, my head swimming with her fragrance. She whispered, "Mr. Williams fucked me this morning, right before I put those panties on." I was at a loss for words. "See you on Saturday Joey."

I got in my car and glanced back up at the door, but the door was now closed. I brought the panties to my nose and took a deep breath. Different than the last ones, muskier. I looked around me, and seeing no one, took a tentative lick of the crotch, dizzy with desire at being so close to something that was so close to her pussy. I put the panties in a side pocket of my overnight bag and drove home.

"How did it go?" My mother asked as I walked in the door.

I started for the stairs, wanting to be safely ensconced in my room to explore my new prize. "Fine."

"Well, come here, tell me about it. I think that if my little guy is going to spend a whole week away from home, I should know a little about them."

I set my bag down and sat across from my mother at the kitchen table. "They were really nice. I didn't speak to Mr. Williams much, but Su... Mrs. Williams was really nice. Dingo, their dog, and I got along well."

"They seem like such nice people. I've always wondering because they don't have kids..."

"Always wondered what?"

"Oh you know, most people here have kids and they just seem to have such a free lifestyle, taking off for cruises and such."

"We didn't really talk about them not having kids."

"Oh, I know. I'm glad they were nice to you. Did they give you anything?"

"I, uh, uh". I stuttered. "What do you mean?" How could she know what she gave me?

"Did they pay you?"

"Oh, yeah, $40."

"That's not bad for spending the night sitting on your butt watching TV and not having to worry about your mom hassling you." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Yeah Mom, not a bad gig. I'm going to go lay down for awhile. Dingo kept me up pretty late last night." "OK, Joey. I'll call you for dinner."

I practically ran up the stairs. As soon as I was in my room with the door locked, I dropped my shorts. I pulled the panties from my bag and brought them to my nose. "Mmmm," I moaned softly, I could still smell them in the fabric. I softly stroked my cock with the panties, adding my pre-cum to the mix. I sat on the bed and slowly drew the panties up my legs. My cock was completely covered, but bulged obscenely through the silk.

I stood and looked in the mirror. They fit snugly. My full, round, girly asscheeks spilled out of each side. I bent over, exposing my ass. "I feel..." I thought, "I feel...fuckable."

"Fuck, where did that come from?" I thought. I couldn't help it though. I couldn't stop touching my ass through the panties, then moving around to feel my balls snugly captured and my cock leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

I laid back on the bed. One hand pushed the panties aside as a finger played lightly around the rim of my ass. I moaned again and released the tip of my cock from the waistband of the panties. "You look good in pink," I thought and replayed the scene of Susan reaching under her dress, removing the panties and telling me that she put them on right after Mr. Williams fucked her."

As I lay there, gently fingering my ass, not wanting to cum too quickly, my phone chimed that there was an incoming text. The number was not familiar, but I opened it anyway. There was a picture of Susan, wearing the same panties that now encased my cock. The panties were visibly wet. I read the text. "This was taken immediately after Matt fucked me this morning. You've seen how I look in the panties, let's see how you look. You're wearing them now, aren't you?"

I texted back, "Yes"

"Take 2 pics, front and back."

I don't know why I did it. It seemed that I couldn't say no to her. I stood again in front of the mirror. First I bent over slightly, and snapped a pic of my ass. When I turned around, I tried to shove my cock down so it wasn't so visible, but I was too hard. I took the second picture and without thinking, sent them to Susan.

After a few moments, her reply came. "Mmmm, so sexy. Your body was made for those panties. I want you to wear them all day and no touching your cock, until you're in bed tonight."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy, or should I say good girl?

I blushed and didn't answer.

"Send me another picture tonight. Cum in the panties and take a picture for me."

"Yes Ma'am."

I pulled my shorts over the panties and tried to figure out what to do until I could finally touch myself again.

That evening, I sat in the living room watching TV with my mom. At 9:30, my phone vibrated with an incoming text. I waited a few moments then excused myself. "I think I'm going to bed. Goodnight mom." I kissed her cheek. I opened the text when I reached my room. Another picture, this one with Susan in a bra and panties. One nipple was outside the bra and her fingers were tweaking it. "Think of me when you cum."

I immediately shed my shorts and laid on the bed. My left hand slipped inside the panties and grasped my slick cock. I ventured down and pressed against my ass. I pulled it back up and greased it up with some pre-cum, then pressed hard against my hole. I slipped in to my first knuckle. "Mmmm, that feels kind of good," I thought. I pressed harder, getting to the second knuckle and found I couldn't go any further in that position. I drew it out and in and in seconds my cock erupted in the panties.

I immediately took a picture of my softening cock covered in pink silk and cum. I sent the picture and a text to Susan. "I thought of you."

"Good girl. Sweet dreams."

I slept fitfully that night, my dreams filled with images of Susan and of me, in panties, in dresses, made up...pretty. I washed the panties in the sink in the morning and put them on again at night. I went through the motions of each day, waiting anxiously to return to the Williams.

Friday night, I couldn't sleep at all, knowing that at 10:00 Saturday morning, I would be back at her house, with a whole week of exploration ahead of me. On Saturday morning, I kissed my mom goodbye, promising to come during the week for a home cooked meal. I had butterflies in my stomach, and of course, her panties on as I pulled into the driveway. The garage door was open and the Mercedes was gone. I grabbed my bag and rang the doorbell.

Susan answered the door wearing a tight pair of black shorts and a cut off tee shirt. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her nipples poked out of the thin fabric.

"Joey," she pulled me into a hug, "I'm so happy to see you. Come on, let's take your things upstairs."

She led me up the stairs, had me stash my bag in the pink guest room, then pulled me along to the master bedroom. "Come on, let's have a little girl time. Matt is at work and we don't have to leave until later this afternoon."

Susan sat on the bed and pulled me in front of her. She immediately reached up and pulled my shirt off. I shivered in the air conditioning, or was it her hands on my body. "Such a firm, lithe body and look at these cute nipples." She pinched my right nipple between her fingers and gently squeezed. I moaned at the shock, the slight pain, but mostly at the shot of pleasure that pulsed through my body.

"Let me see."

I knew immediately what she was asking for. All of a sudden, feeling coy, I turned around. I unbuttoned my shorts and began to slowly slide them down, wiggling my ass in the process. "Mmmm," I heard as my ass came into view. "Those panties really frame your ass well." She ran a hand across my ass and I felt it slightly press into my crack. "Turn around." I held the shorts in front of my cock as I turned around, then slowly revealed myself to her. "Oh my God, your cock looks so cute in these panties." She ran her hand along the length. I felt a pulse of pre-cum moisten the tip. She leaned back.

"Come on baby, take off my shorts." I leaned over her and unbuttoned her shorts. I could smell her arousal. She lifted her legs so I could pull them off. I immediately noticed that she was wearing the same panties that I had on. "See, we're twins," she laughed, "Come on, lay next to me." I laid down on the bed, our heads sharing the same pillow. She ran her hands across my body. I just laid there, not sure what to do.

"You can touch me, Joey."

"But what about Mr. Williams?"

"He won't be home for hours. But to tell you the truth, this is as much his idea as mine."

I didn't know what to say to that. I tentatively reach my hand out and touched the side of her breast. "That's it Joey, explore." I moved my hand down, softly feeling her hard nipple under my fingers. "Mmmm, that's a good girl, Joey."

"Why are you calling me a girl?"

"Oh, darling, it's a good thing. You are so feminine and I know that you liked wearing my things. Don't worry about it" she said, lightly touching my cock again, "Mr. Williams and I are going to show you who you really are...and I think you will like it."

"Tell me, how did it feel wearing my panties this week?"

"I...I...I really liked it."

"And how did it feel, knowing that you were wearing the panties that were soaked in my cum and Mr. Williams cum?"

"It confused me, but it also excited me. I felt really close to both of you."

"Good girl, that's exactly how we want you to feel. Take off my shirt, darling."

I slowly lifted her shirt. Her (what I found out later to be) 38 D breasts were still firm. Her beautiful pink nipples stood out proudly.

"Come here." She drew my head to her right nipple. I instinctively opened my mouth and gently sucked on her nipple. "That's it baby, nurse on me. Let me tell you about this week."

"Mmmm, that feels so good. I love your mouth on me. We told you that we were going on a week cruise, but that's not exactly true. We want you here for the whole week, but the cruise is only a 3 night cruise and we will be back on Wednesday evening." She rolled over on her back. "Give the other one some attention, sweetie." I moved to her left nipple.

"We've been watching you in the neighborhood, Joey and waiting for you to come of age. Mr. Williams and I really like little girls like you. We hope that you will want to explore this side of yourself with us."

I murmured against her nipple.

"I'll take that as a yes. While we are gone, you can explore anything in this house. You can wear what you want to wear. I want you to explore and figure out what feels sexy to you. You found my dildos and vibrators. I want you to play with them. In your bathroom, you'll find that I left you some wigs and makeup. I would love to be here to help you, but I've left some YouTube videos on the computer that will help you figure out the makeup. Will you do that for us, Joey?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

" That turns me on so much, Joey. The whole trip I'll be thinking of you." She gently pushed me down. "I want you to taste me Joey. Lick me through the panties."

I slid my tongue across the front of her panties and noticed her physical jump when I reached the top. "Mmmm, so good baby. Pull them to the side and taste me."

I gently pulled the panties to the side. They clung to her pussy. "Taste my pussy. It's been wet for you all day." My tongue slid between her folds and a gush of juice filled my mouth. Her body shuddered. "I just came for you baby. I never cum that quick. Now eat me." She pushed my face into her pussy. I pushed my tongue inside then moved up and took her clit between my lips. "Yes, that's it, suck on it hard."

She held my face against her as her body bucked on the bed. "That's it, right there, make me cum!" She shouted. Her body tensed then spasmed. Her juices flowed into my mouth and across my face. She held me there for several minutes then slowly released me. "Baby, that was so good. Now clean me up, drink all my juices, but softly please."

She softly purred as I cleaned her pussy. She moaned when my tongue reached down to gather the juices that ran across her ass. "You are so perfect, baby." She pulled me up and softly kissed me. Her tongue darted out between my lips. "I taste so good on you."

"There's one more thing that we need to talk about, then I'll show you my favorite outfits. While we're gone, I don't want you to cum."

"Why not?" I asked, a little afraid of the prospect.

"All of these clothes, vibrators, lingerie is going to get you very excited. I want you to be that excited all week, especially when we get home. I know that you're a teenager and can't really be trusted not to masturbate."

"I won't if you don't want me to."

"I know you think that, but I know how horny girls your age get. We have to do something to make sure that you don't."

She picked up a plastic cage from the bed stand. "We're going to put this on to make sure you don't touch yourself. First, we have to make you cum so you're soft and can go into it."

"I already came Ma'am." I said, embarrassed.

"You came just from eating me?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You're so precious." She kissed me on the cheek. "Let's get this on quickly."

She pulled my panties to the side. My deflated cock was already starting to harden again. She snapped the ring around the base of my cock, then slid the cage over the top, snapping it into place. She took a small padlock from the bed stand and locked it into place.

"There, all snug and safe." It was then that I noticed the small key on the chain around her neck. She noticed that I saw it. "Yes, Joey, your key will always be here, between my breasts, so I will always be thinking of you." "Come on, let's get dressed and I'll show you everything. She took me to the dresser. "Pick out whatever you want."

I rummaged through the drawer, settling on a red thong. She helped me into it. I loved the feel of the strip across my ass. I reached for my shorts. "Let's not bother with those boy's shorts. I bought you some things. She showed me several pairs of shorts that were low cut. "I have some sundresses in here for you too, but let's just start with the shorts." She helped me into a pair. They were tight and the top of the thong could be seen over the shorts.

"Perfect." She handed me a tight t-shirt to put on. I did as she asked, feeling sexy, feeling scared.

She reached her arms out to me and drew me into a hug. My face was planted between her breasts. "I know this is a lot Joey, but if you trust me, I will show you how wonderful it is to be a woman."

I sniffed back tears. "I'm scared, but it also feels right. I can't explain it."

"I know baby. It's okay. It's a lot to take in. Let's go look at what you have to play with."