Becoming Joey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous, but nodded again. Susan took my hand and led me down the stairs. We walked into the living room, hand in hand. Matt was sitting on the couch, wearing a tan pair of cargo shorts. He had a button down shirt on, but it was unbuttoned. The curtains were drawn and the room was left in twilight. I could see a trail of brown hair trailing down his chest and disappearing into his shorts.

"Wow, look at my two beautiful women!" Matt exclaimed as we walked into the room. Susan motioned for me to twirl slowly, as she did the same. "Come here Joey, let me look at you." I nervously walked towards him. He took my hands as I stood before him. "I can't believe that this is you. Turn for me baby, let me see you."

I turned around and felt him stop me as soon as my ass came into his view. He ran his hands up my legs, then cupped my ass. His strong hands massaged my ass and I felt his fingers working into my crack. His hands held my hips and gently pulled me on to his lap. He leaned me back against his chest and tilted my head back. I closed my eyes as he gently kissed me. His hands ran over my breasts and down to my caged cock. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue. I moaned around it and shifted my ass. I felt his bulge growing against my ass and loved that I had this effect on him.

Susan came over and knelt between our legs. She slowly began kissing up my legs. I gasped as her mouth found my panty covered cock. She ran her tongue over the fabric, gathering the pre-cum that had soaked into the fabric. She reached up and slowly pulled my panties down. Her lips found the cage as her hand squeezed my balls. "Mmmm, so smooth and sexy." She dipped her head and I felt her tongue begin to roll my balls around the sac. She opened her mouth and was able to take both balls into her mouth.

Matt gently pushed her back, lifted me and turned me around on his lap. I immediately went back in for a kiss. His tongue explored my mouth and I eagerly sucked on it. I rubbed my ass back and forth, wishing that his shorts were off. Matt placed his hands on my ass and pulled my cheeks apart. I gasped as I felt Susan's tongue begin to rim me around the base of the plug. Matt whispered in my ear. "Push baby."

I pushed and felt the plug beginning to exit my ass. I grunted when the thickest part met my outer ring. As soon as I felt it pass, Susan pushed it all the way back in. "Again, baby". I pushed again and again Susan pushed it back inside me. We repeated this several more times. Each time the plug went in easier.

Matt kissed me and lifted me off his lap again, setting me down next to him, my head leaning against his chest. I let my hand roam around his chest, loving the feeling of his hair and softly toying with his nipples. Susan remained on her knees in front of him. "Watch her," he whispered.

Susan unbuttoned his shorts and when he lifted his hips, she slid his shorts to his ankles, then tossed them aside. Matt's cock jumped out then fell back against his stomach. It was almost fully hard, with a large head. I instinctively reached for it, but Matt caught my hand. "Just watch baby, and learn."

Susan slid her hands up along his thighs, finally reaching his large balls. She cupped them in her and licked from the middle of his sac, along the length of his cock. Matt's cock swelled with her touch. When she reached the head, she swirled her tongue around the circumference, dipping her tongue in the hole to gather any pre-cum there. I watched, mesmerized, as she parted her red lips and took the head inside. She softly sucked, then licked around the head again. Her eyes were plastered to Matt's as she opened again and took him a little deeper. I felt an almost imperceptible nod and Susan forced her head down. She took it further and further and finally her nose nestled in his pubic hair. Her throat contracted and relaxed and Matt's body tensed.

"That's it baby, take that cock." I turned towards Matt, trying to kiss him again, but he forcefully turned my head back towards Susan. "Watch her, watch how she knows just what I like, how she can feel my body react and knows just what to do. Susan is an expert cock sucker and she will teach you everything you need to know to please a man."

Susan pulled off, playing with the head again with her tongue, before plunging back down. Saliva and pre-cum coated her face. Her mascara ran a bit from the tears that gathered in her eyes as she occasionally choked. I never thought she looked more beautiful. Matt's cock was throbbing now and Susan backed away. She took my hand and gently guided me off the couch. I knelt next to her. She turned to kiss me. I tasted her, I tasted Matt's pre-cum and I hungrily forced my tongue in her mouth, then kissed and licked her face, cleaning her.

Susan stood and motioned for me to get between Matt's legs. I placed my hands on his thighs and leaned in, waiting for my first taste of his cock. Susan held my head back and straddled Matt. She lay with his cock sliding along the outside of her pussy. I saw them making out and marveled at just how in love they seemed.

"Joey," she moaned, "Grab his cock." I reached out with my little hand and found that my fingers wouldn't reach around it. She lifted up. "Put him inside me."

I held him steady, but took the opportunity to run my hand up and down the shaft. I held him in place and watched as Susan slowly impaled herself on the thick tool. She moaned as she bottomed out, then began slowly rising again. She reached around and pulled my head towards their union. My tongue touched the bottom of his cock and I licked along the length until I reached Susan's pussy. I moved back down and softly sucked each ball into my mouth.

I held his balls in my hand and sat back to watch that thick cock plunge into her pussy again and again. They picked up speed until suddenly Susan rammed herself down and stopped. Her body quivered and Matt's balls tightened. I knew that he was shooting his seed deep inside her. They remained motionless for several minutes, then Susan pulled herself off his softening cock.

Matt's cum dribbled out of her slit. Susan reached back for my head again and pulled me towards them. "Clean me baby." I immediately dove in, sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. She tasted different, muskier and the juices that flowed from her were thicker. I knew that I was tasting them both and I wanted more. I used two fingers and pushed them deep inside. Susan gasped and pushed back on my hand. "That's it baby, get that cum". I removed my fingers and they were coated in thick white cum. I rubbed it along the outside of her pussy and then softly licked it up.

Susan fell to the side and I remained kneeling. Matt's soft cock was glistening with their juices. I looked into both their eyes and they nodded and smiled. I leaned forward and took Matt's cock in my mouth.

12