Becoming Joey Ch. 05

Story Info
Joey has her first girl's day out.
3.9k words
4.66
30.1k
31

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly did my makeup. I found that I was becoming much more proficient at it and could make myself presentable in a short amount of time. I chose the hot pink lipstick, since I loved the look with my blond wig.

Fifteen minutes later, I scooted down to the kitchen where Susan was waiting for me.

"So what are our big plans for today?" I asked, hugging her from behind. My hand went right to her pussy and pushed against her. She pushed her ass back against me.

"Mmmm, baby, that feels good, but we have no time for that now. First, we are going to get manis and pedis. I know that you need a lot of work and I'm sure I do too. Then, well, we'll just wait and see."

We got into Susan's red Mustang and started into the city. Susan's hand rested on my thigh moving slightly up and down, tickling my inner thigh. The nail shop was mostly empty when we arrived. The owner welcomed Susan warmly, "and who is this?"

"This is my niece Joey. She's staying with Matt and me for awhile. Joey, this is Marie."

"Hello Marie."

"Hello nothing, come here, we hug here." Marie pulled me into her body. Marie was older. She looked around 50, but was in beautiful shape. A little thick, with huge breasts. I felt smothered in them, but didn't want her to let go. I put my arms around her and found them resting on her ass.

"Oh, I like her Susan, getting fresh with me already."

"That doesn't surprise me," Susan said, as Marie released me.

"Well, let's get you started. Susan, you can go with Kim and I think I'll work on Joey here."

Marie led me to a small cubicle and sat me down. "So let's get to work on your nails. They really need some work. So are you visiting for the summer?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well I'm sure I'll see you a lot this summer then. Susan is in here every other week. You can really see the resemblance between the two of you. Are you her sister's daughter?"

Marie kept chatting as she polished and filed my nails. Her hands roamed up my arms, touching the sides of my breast forms. I had a feeling that Marie got to know some of her customers very well.

"How would you like me to paint your nails, honey?"

"I've always liked the idea of a French manicure."

"That would look really sexy on you. We will have to put some nail extensions on."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"So polite." She proceeded to glue extensions on and then painted my nails in a beautiful French manicure. "Now, let's work on those toes." Marie knelt in front of me, urging me to place my feet on the pedestals in front of me. I hesitated but she was insistent.

I heard Susan from the next cubicle. "Joey, do as Marie asks."

I placed my feet up, my legs were slightly spread. I wasn't wearing panties and my cock was now starting to harden. Marie caressed my feet and legs and stared up under my sundress.

"My, you are a very special girl, aren't you Joey?"

I nodded. Marie's hand traveled up the inside of my thigh, until they softly caressed my balls. She ran her finger over my cock head, gathering the pre-cum that was collecting there. She pulled her hand away and looking directly in my eyes, slowly licked the cum off her fingers. I moaned.

"Marie," Susan said, "Come here please."

Marie stood and walked into the next cubicle. I heard whispering for several moments before she came back to me. "Let's go Joey, Susan suggested that we finish your toes in the back."

Marie gestured for me to follow her. She parted a curtain at the rear of the shop and stepped aside to let me pass. Her hand cupped my ass as I squeezed past her. As soon as I entered the back room, I saw the couch and a recliner. Marie grabbed my hand and spun me towards her. She grabbed my head and brought her mouth to mine. Without preamble, her tongue fluttered at my lips and pushed inside.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You taste delicious." Her hand bunched my dress up around my waist and massaged my bare ass. Her fingers dipped into the crack and I felt them probing at my hole. It was my turn to moan.

"Susan told me to have fun with you, but to not let you cum. Do you think you can handle that?"

I nodded. Marie began to unbutton her blouse, tossing it to the floor. Her breasts were huge, barely held back by the flimsy material of her bra. She turned. "Unclasp my bra." I did. She took my hands and brought them to her breasts. They were full and pendulous. I gripped her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and squeezed hard.

"Yes baby, just like that, squeeze Momma's nipples." I squeezed harder and felt a shudder run through her body. She turned and held her right breast up, guiding the nipple into my mouth. Feeling confident, I licked all around and then grasped the nub between my teeth, slightly biting. Another shudder raked her body. Her body was full, with large hips and and full round ass. She was a beautiful, desirable woman, who I wanted nothing more than to please her.

Marie guided me to the couch and laid me back. She stepped away. She slowly, seductively, lowered her skirt, then turned, bent over and removed her panties. I stared. Her pussy lips were puffy and created a crease that was slick with her juices. She ran a finger along her slit, then spread her cheeks, showing me her asshole. Her slick finger toyed with the rim. She stood up and walked towards me. She positioned a pillow underneath my head, tossed a leg over me and settled her pussy down on my mouth.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she positioned herself on my face. My nose pressed against her clit and my tongue parted the folds of her pussy. I pushed deep and was rewarded with a short burst of juice in my mouth. My tongue worked up and down the gushing slit, swallowing quickly to keep up with the flow of her juices. She readjusted until her clit entered my mouth. I sucked on it gently and pushed my tongue against the underside. Her body immediately shook in convulsions. I kept gently sucking. Her body shook then relaxed then shook again. She came for what seemed like 5 minutes, finally settling down on my face. I had tap her thigh to remind her that I was there. She lifted off and I took a gasping breath.

Marie moved down and lay on top of me. She kissed her juices from my face, then deeply kissed me. "That was so good, baby. I know that we will have some fun times together, but we have to get you ready for the rest of your day. I'm told it will be something to remember."

Marie lifted me and helped me clean my face and reapply my makeup. She completed my pedicure and 40 minutes later we emerged from the back room. Susan was waiting in the front and saw Marie's glow.

"I guess you enjoyed yourself?"

Marie nodded. "She is absolutely lovely. I hope I get the chance to play with her some more."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. What do we owe you?"

Marie smirked. "I think we're good."

Susan nodded, stood and kissed Marie lightly on the lips. "Next time, we'll all play."

"I can't wait."

Susan led me out of the salon. "I'm proud of you," she said as we reached the car. "Marie really likes you. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did. I loved pleasing her."

"Good. We will definitely get together with her again. Now we have lunch."

We drove for about 20 minutes. I spent the time admiring my manicure and running my hands along Susan's thigh, loving how it looked on her leg. I was surprised when we didn't pull into a restaurant, but into a private residence. It was obviously an upscale community. Susan flirted with the guard at the gate before he opened it and let us in. We pulled into a driveway that led to a large brick house. There were already 2 cars parked in the lot. Susan reached into her purse and pulled out the cock cage.

"Are you hard? We need to get you into this?"

"No Ma'am."

She lifted my dress and locked the ring around my balls and then slipped the cage over my cock, careful not to touch me and make me hard. She snapped it into place, but didn't bother with a lock.

"There, good to go. You are going to meet some of my friends. I want you to obey everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. They're going to love you."

I followed her to the front door. She didn't bother ringing the bell, but just opened the door and walked in, with me on her heels. Three women were sitting in the living room. Susan pointed for me to stand still, then walked into the living room. She hugged and kissed each of the women, then motioned me over.

"And ladies, this is Joey."

"Joey," they cooed, "We've heard so much about you."

"Joey, meet Liza." Liza was a short red head. She was a little thick around the middle, but had nice tits and a big round ass. She had a beautiful smile and immediately reached out to me and pulled me in for a hug. Her hands automatically went to my ass and squeezed.

"So nice to meet you Joey. This must be such a wonderful experience for you."

"Joey, this is Carrie." She guided me in front of a tall black woman. Her hair curled down around her breasts, which were small but firm. She was thin, but had a nice full ass. Carrie hugged me as well.

"And this is our hostess, Nora." Nora was a blond, elegant looking woman. Everything about her was in proportion and impeccable. She reached out her hand to me. "Please to meet you Joey." I took her hand in mine and unsure of what to do, brought it to my mouth and kissed it. This seemed to please her.

"Joey, we all meet once a week for lunch. We have been friends since college. The girls couldn't wait to meet you. Come with me." She led me down a hallway and into a bedroom. There was an outfit laying on the bed.

"Get dressed. You will be serving us lunch today." With that, she left the room. I picked up the outfit. It was, of course, a French maid's outfit, complete with stockings and a garter belt. Panties were noticeably missing. I removed my dress, taking a minute to rub my cock through the cage and licking up the pre-cum that had gathered there. I slid the stockings on and attached the garter belt around my waist and to the stockings. The outfit matched my bra and pushed my tits up and out. The final touch were the black heels. I put them on and tried walking in the 4" heels, feeling that I was doing pretty well.

When I reentered the living room, the ladies were sitting on the couches, sipping white wine. "Joey, darling," Nora said, smiling as she saw me. Even smiling, she looked imperious. "Joey, please refresh our glasses." She nodded towards the bar, where I saw a bottle of white wine chilling in a bucket of ice.

I collected the bottle and went back to the living room. The ladies were laughing and touching each other more than just friends would. I started towards Susan, who nodded towards Nora. Nora held out her glass, but kept it low, so I had to bend over to fill it without spilling. I heard a couple low moans as I bent over. I went from lady to lady, filling each glass, bending over each time.

"Thank you Joey. You may go to the kitchen and prepare our salads. You should find everything you need."

I was dismissed and found my way to the kitchen. As promised, all the fixings for the salad were on the counter, with a note that there was chicken in the refrigerator. I carefully cut the vegetables and neatly arranged the salads in 4 bowls. I went back to the living room and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me Ma'am, but the salads are prepared."

"Very good Joey, please open another bottle of wine and refresh our drinks. We'll let you know when we are ready to dine."

"Yes Ma'am."

I opened a new bottle and went to Nora to serve her first. As I began to pour, she moved her glass slightly and some wine spilled on the couch.

"What are you doing? You need to learn to be more careful." Nora wasn't shouting, but her voice rose and seemed indignant.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but the glass moved..."

"Are you saying that it was my fault?"

"No Ma'am."

"I figured Susan would have trained you better. You need to learn your place and learn to accept responsibility for your mistakes."

"Yes Ma'am."

"And how should we reinforce that with you?"

"I don't know Ma'am." I looked to Susan, but found no help from her.

"Lift your skirt."

I lifted my skirt. My cock had shriveled up. She smacked the cage and laughed. "Look at that thing, no wonder you make a better girl. Lay across my lap." I set the wine bottle down and laid down on the couch, my cock cage was pushed between her stockinged thighs with my ass facing up.

Nora rubbed my ass, then brought her hand down sharply on my left cheek. "Ouch," I yelled, surprised by the pain.

"You will stay quiet during your punishment or we will start over. Do you understand?"

I nodded. She continued to spank me, at first alternating between cheeks, then multiple strikes on one cheek then another. Nora turned my head towards her and smiled when she saw the tears staining my cheeks. She nudged my legs apart, leaving my ass and balls vulnerable. She brought her hand down sharply between my legs, striking my balls squarely. I couldn't hold back and let out a yelp. To her credit, she ignored the yelp, but smiled again at the increasing tears. She struck me several more times and told me to stand.

"I hope to not have to do that again," she said, but I knew she was lying. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Oh look, you got me all sticky." She motioned to her thighs. Her stockings were noticeably stained by pre-cum. "Please clean me."

Getting the idea of what she was looking for now, I dropped to my knees and licked the pre-cum from her stockings. Raising my eyes, I could see that she wasn't wearing panties and had a very wet hairless pussy.

"Good girl. Please finish refilling the wine."

I refilled each of the ladies' glasses, finishing with Susan. Susan wiped a tear from my cheek and softly rubbed my ass as I finished her pour. As I leaned down, she whispered, "I'm proud of you."

"Okay, ladies, let's move to the dining room. Joey, you may serve us." Nora stood and the rest of the ladies followed behind her. After they sat, I served each of them a salad, adding dressing to each per their request. After ensuring that each wine glass was filled, Nora motioned me towards her. She gently pushed me to my knees and directed me to crawl under the table. When I was fully under the table, my eyes became adjusted to the dimmer light, I saw that each lady had her legs spread and none of them were wearing panties. I knew what was expected of me.

I crawled between Nora's legs, using my hands to spread her thighs wider. I licked where my pre-cum stained her stockings and worked my way up. She slid a little forward. The ladies were making small talk above me, but I smiled when I heard a little gasp from Nora as my tongue touched her slit. I licked lightly from near her asshole, running my tongue up, barely touching her, until I pushed harder when I reached her clit. I brought my hands in and spread the pussy in front of me. Her pink lips glistened with juices which I eagerly lapped up. The deeper red beckoned me and I pushed my tongue inside her. My thumb played with her clit as I plunged my tongue in and out.

Nora's juices covered my face. I felt her hand reach down under the tablecloth and grasp the back of my head, pulling me into her. My nose was smashed against her clit. As she humped my face, my tongue continued to dart in and out of her. Nora stopped speaking and her thighs clenched around my head, before she let out a loud gasp and her body tensed and shook with her orgasm. She released my head and I watched as her juices trickled out of her and pooled on the leather seat. I gently eased her back and noisily sucked up the accumulated juices, then softly cleaned her pussy, until she finally pushed me away from her.

"Oh girls, she is good." I heard and smiled, "You have to try her."

I saw a slim black finger beckon me and I slid towards Carrie. Carrie' pussy was covered with curly strands on black hair. I could see her juices glistening and just licked the ends of the hair, gathering her essence. Carrie moved forward and spread her legs. I pushed my tongue towards her ass. Her juices were already running between the crack of her ass and I wished that I could delve deeper into her. I moved up towards her clit and found that it was pierced with a small barbell. I sucked it into my mouth and rolled the barbell around on my tongue.

"Did she find your surprise?" I heard from above the table. "Ohhh, yes she did, right there baby."

I pressed my tongue where the piercing touched her clit and was rewarded with a spasm from her. "Keep going, baby... that's it, don't stop." I continued to tongue the clit piercing and Carrie rolled from one orgasm to the next, until her body slid from the chair to the floor in front of me. I took the opportunity and pushed her legs back, shoving my tongue into her quivering asshole. She shrieked again, but didn't seem to want me to stop. Her breathing was heavy and she seemed to be on the verge of hyperventilating when I felt hands pull me away.

"Follow me," Susan said. She led me towards a door off the kitchen, opened it, and led me downstairs into the basement. "You are making me very proud," she whispered and teased my cock cage.

The basement was beautifully furnished but Susan led me to another door on the far wall. Inside was an array of furnishings, all covered in leather. There was a large cross with manacles and what looked like a gymnastics horse, but with steel rings arranged around it. In the corner, hanging from the ceiling was a sling. Susan led me to it.

"Here, sit in this." She lowered the sling so I could sit down. "Just lay down and relax". I did as I was told. She lifted one leg and attached it to a harness and then did the same with the other. "Now, let's get you into position." She adjusted the straps and my legs were spread and raised. She lowered my head and then blindfolded me.

I shivered, although the air wasn't cold. I couldn't hear Susan any longer, but felt that my hearing was more sensitive. I finally heard some rustling and then cold gel sliding across my ass. A finger pushed the lubricant inside me. "She's so tight," someone whispered.

"Yes," I heard Susan laugh, "But she opens up like a little slut."

"Liza, do you want top or bottom."

"I think I'm ready to fuck this little slut."

I felt a blunt object at the entrance to my ass and before I could prepare myself, she pushed herself all the way in. It wasn't too large, not as large as Matt, but I gasped as she bottomed out in me. I was sweating and my face glistened as Liza withdrew and then grabbed the harness and bottomed out in me again. I long moan escaped my mouth and I felt a shot of pre-cum shoot out. Liza must have noticed as well, since I felt a finger gather it up and bring it to my lips.

"Eat your cum, baby. Suck on my finger as I fuck you."

I eagerly sucked her finger as she merciless rammed her cock in and out of me. She removed her finger and I felt my head being lowered and Susan's familiar aroma filled my nostrils. I instinctively stuck my tongue out and was rewarded with an explosion of juices filling my mouth.

I heard Carrie say "My turn." Liza pulled out of me and I felt a larger cock being pushed slowly in. Carrie was gentler than Liza, giving me long slow strokes that rubbed my prostate sensuously each time it passed. Susan moved away from me, telling Liza to take her place. Liza straddled my face and squatted, opening her pussy and asshole to me. The rocking the the sling moved my lips and tongue from her ass to her clit with each insertion. She head my head up against her and came in a long low gasp.

The cock in my ass came out. "Look at that gape, ladies." I could feel the air in my open ass. "Do you think she's stretched out enough?"

"Only one way to find out."

Nora stepped towards me. The blindfold was removed and I saw Nora, with a 12 inch black strap on, ready to take my ass.

12