Becoming Mindy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindy starts taking some big steps on her path to ...
1.3k words
4.56
36.2k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers

After my weekend with Steve and his friends, I was on a sissy high. It took a few days before my ass recovered, but once it did, I wanted more.

I had a couple of guy text me for booty calls during the week, which I happily obliged.

Steve texted me and told me he had something in mind for Saturday if I was game. I replied that I was.

I was to go to his house with my makeup and everything done, but to dress casual since he had an outfit for me. While I made more than enough money for myself (along with a trust fund I had inherited when my parents passed), I still got excited knowing he had bought me something.

I slipped on a pair of yoga pants over my gaff and a t-shirt. A pair of flip flops finished my casual attire as I headed over to Steve's house.

I arrived at his house with no knowledge of how much things would change after the night was through.

Steve met me at the door and kissed me before telling me my present was upstairs in his bedroom.

When I got to the room, I saw an outfit on the bed. A beautiful blue dress with matching heels. The dress was long sleeve and I could tell it was form fitting and would probably only go to the middle of my thighs.

"You like," Steve asked as he moved behind me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Yes, it is gorgeous," was my reply.

"Good, put it on and we're going out tonight."

I protested that I couldn't do that, but he insisted and told me that we were going to a gay bar and no one would care nor know that I was not a girl. I relented, but told him I needed some whiskey to ease my nerves since my stomach was now in knots.

As he got the whiskey, I changed into the dress and heels. When I looked into the mirror, I thought I looked very sexy and feminine, but my mind was screaming that I wasn't going to fool anyone.

Steve brought two shots of whiskey for me and I quickly drank them.

"Let's go," he said. "I'm hungry."

I followed him to his car and got into the passenger seat. While the whiskey had helped some, I was still petrified at the thought I was going out in public as a guy dressed as a girl.

Once we got to the bar, there were several guys already there and they turned to look at me as I walked in with Steve.

"Do you think they already know I am not a girl," I asked.

"Probably since there are several other cross dressers that come in here, but they looked at you like and just judged how good you look because you look great."

We sat and ordered food and drinks. I went straight to a chocolate martini, feminine and strong. By the time we finished with dinner, I had drank two chocolate martinis and was feeling nice and buzzed, which helped with the nerves.

Steve told me he had to use the restroom and left me the table. Even though I was getting buzzed, I grew afraid realizing I would be sitting by myself.

As I worried about everything, a good song came over the radio and one of the guys at the bar came over to my table. I froze in fear.

"Would you like to dance," he asked me and offered his hand to me.

"I'm here with someone," I managed to say over my fear.

"I know Steve pretty well. He won't mind."

I took his hand and he led me to a small dance floor and we began to dance.

"You're very pretty," he whispered in my ear. "I know you're a guy because this is a gay bar, but you're the prettiest thing that has walked in here since I've been coming here."

He used his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him and I could feel his hardness.

"You're too kind," I replied feeling more comfortable.

After the song ended, I went back to the table where Steve was. I told him what had happened and he smiled.

"Of course he did. You have no idea how pretty of a girl you actually are."

Over the course of the night, I danced with several other guys who all pretty much told me the same thing. They made me feel so good about myself that if I hadn't been there with Steve, I might've fucked each of them.

By the time we left, I was drunk, but on a self-esteem high that I never thought I'd have as a cross dresser.

When we got to Steve's place, I was ready to tear the clothes off of him and fuck him like a crazed animal. However, he stopped me.

"So are you convinced you are a passable girl," he asked me.

"Yes."

"Do you want to be even more passable?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you thought about taking hormones?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I made an appointment for you with a doctor that specializes in this," he said. "If you don't want it, we can cancel in the morning, but I don't think you want to, do you?"

"What about growing boobs and other stuff that will hurt me at work?"

"I don't think you can do that at the beginning. You just get much more feminine look in your hips and skin. You can ask the doctor."

"So you think I'd be even more desirable? What if every guy I meet wants to fuck me?"

"I think that's already true."

"And yet you're standing there and I'm not getting fucked right now."

He pushed me back onto the bed. He rolled me over to my stomach and lifted the hem of my dress over my hips. I felt my gaff being pushed aside. Two seconds later, he slammed his cock into my ass.

He fucked me fast and furious. He kept asking me if I wanted to really be a girl. I kept replying yes, which brought me to an orgasm. As I came, it triggered his orgasm and he shot his load deep into my ass.

He pulled out and collapsed on the bed, which I did as well right next to him. As we recovered, he caressed my ass cheek. I moved to kiss him and we shared a sweet, delicate and passionate kiss.

"I've never felt better or more confident since I've started dressing as a girl," I whispered into his ear. "I think I've always wanted this, but was never sure of it nor my own sexuality or feelings. Thank you Steve for tonight. I felt great out in public as a girl. I don't think I can go back."

"Are you going to go to the doctor tomorrow?"

"Yes," I replied. "I don't know where this is leading, but I can't stop thinking about how happy I am and how happy I could be as this progresses inside me. I'll try the hormones and see what happens. If I don't like it, I can always stop, right?"

"Of course," Steve replied. "I think the first three months or so don't cause a lot of noticeable changes. From what I've read, just skin changes and hair growth slowing."

"As long as you're still going to be fucking me," I said as I grabbed his cock.

"As long as you want me to fuck you, I'll fuck you Mindy," he said.

"Can you fuck me again right now?"

He was hard again. He pulled me into him as I kicked off my heels. My dress was taken off and I was lying naked next to him. Then he entered me again. He fucked me for the next hour in as many positions as we could manage. While I didn't have a squirting orgasm, I did have several dry orgasms before he blew again in my ass.

Afterwards, I cuddled into his arms and we fell asleep. I know I had a smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep.

mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers