Becoming Mindy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mindy goes out alone and picks up a guy on her own.
2.2k words
4.69
30.3k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers

As I started to take the hormones, I didn't notice much difference. However, I found myself wanting to be dressed more and more as a girl. So much so, that I found that most days I only dressed as a man for work and immediately put on girl clothes and my wig as soon as I got home. The only time that didn't happen was when I went to the gym, which I was doing more regularly.

Every weekend, Steve would take me out, often taking me to dinner before getting drinks at a local gay bar. I became more and more comfortable being a girl in public. I also realized that most people mistook me for a genetic woman even if I didn't have a lot of makeup on.

In fact, one Saturday afternoon I ventured to the mall dressed as a girl and did some shopping. If anyone knew I was a man, they did not let on in any way. This only increased my confidence and continued to torment me as to whether or not I wanted to go full-time.

After a month or so of taking the hormones, I began to feel some differences. I didn't have to shave my face anymore (I never had much facial hair anyway and what I did have grew painfully slow) and my skin was softer and much more sensitive when it was touched. My nipples became very sensitive as well. I also found that I was able to have more intense orgasms.

I didn't have any curves and my breasts were not growing, but I decided to stop wearing breast forms and wear a normal bra (thank God for padded bras). However, my skin was smoother and softer than ever, which is something my three lovers complimented me on continuously.

I had settled into a nice little routine. Tuesdays and Thursdays were the days my married lovers came over and weekends were with Steve who also included some friends from time-to-time. Monday, Wednesday and Friday were reserved for the gym. Between working out and really watching what I ate, I had lost ten pounds was down to 130 pounds, which gave me an even more girly look for my 5'7" height.

I was also finding myself more and more attracted to men. I had always had an attraction for men, but it was mostly related to their cocks. I was now seeing men in a different light. Were they good lovers or just a good fuck? Were they datable, boyfriend material or just booty calls? At the gym, I had to be very careful and remind myself not stare since I was dressed a guy there.

About week 7 into my hormones, Steve was going out-of-town for the weekend and I was on my own for the first time on the weekend in a couple of months. I decided I was going to go out on my own. While nervous, the confidence I had built up allowed to me trump the doubts.

I showered and shaved my body, the hormones had slowed hair growth a lot and made shaving so much more easy. I put lotion all over my body before applying my makeup. After putting on my wig, and attaching my press on fake nails, it was off to the clothes. I chose a pair of tight and very short denim shorts, a red bra and a tight red button shirt that I left unbuttoned at the bottom and tied it to show off my lower abdomen. I finished the outfit with a pair of sexy cowboy boots that I hadn't worn before.

I grabbed a pair of silver hoop clip-on earring and put them on. I also put on a necklace with the transgender symbol as a pendant, which had been a gift from Steve for me to wear when I wanted to be sure no one would be surprised about me.

Satisfied with how I looked, which was pretty good if you ask me, I grabbed my purse and headed out. I decided to go to a gay bar that Steve and I had been to a couple of times. It was a short twenty-minute drive that took 35 minutes in LA. It was about 9:00 when I entered the bar.

As I walked in I got several glances from guys at the bar, but I paid them no attention as I went to the bar and took a seat. The bartender recognized me and asked me if I wanted my usual chocolate martini, which I agreed to have.

When he served me my drink, he asked where my guy friend was and I told him he was out of town and it was just me tonight, which brought a smile to his face.

"Why the smile," I asked.

"No reason," he replied with a smirk. "It's just that several people have asked about who you were and what your story was since you've been in here a few times with your friend."

"Well, tell them I am just a regular girl that happens to have a little extra down there," I said back to him with a smile on my face. "Oh, and I really like to fuck a lot. And I do mean a lot."

"And your friend. Is he a boyfriend?"

"He is a friend that is a boy," I said back laughing. "But we're basically fuck buddies. He's helped me grow comfortable in being a girl and being out in public. But we're not exclusive. In fact, I've fucked most of his friends."

"Well, if you want my opinion," he said. "If it wasn't for the tranny necklace you are wearing, no one would ever know you're not a real girl. I've met many trannies and many have come in here as well, but you are the most passable one I've ever met."

"Thank you, you're too kind," was my reply while I was blushing but my girl confidence skyrocketing through the roof. "By the way, I'm Mindy."

"Dean. Nice to meet you Mindy."

"Same here Dean."

He left to tend to others at the bar. I finished my first drink and he brought me another with a shot.

"The Vegas bomb is compliments of the gentleman over there," Dean said pointing to blonde guy that was probably in his late 20s and very attractive.

I motioned for him to come over and he did. I told him I would only do the shot if he did one with me. He ordered another shot and we did them. After we downed the shots, I asked him to join me. He told me his name was Jeff and I introduced myself. We exchanged some small talk before I made sure he knew I didn't have a vagina.

"Your necklace gives you away," he said. "But that is it. You look amazing."

"Even with my little bitty boobies," I asked with a smile.

"Yes, even with them," he said laughing.

We chatted for about an hour before he asked me if I wanted to play some pool. I told him I was horrible at pool, but I would play if he didn't make fun of me.

Once we started playing pool, he was almost as bad as me, our flirting really intensified as we kept drinking, I was on my third chocolate martini, and did several more shots. I took every opportunity to touch him and he was starting to do the same. I also noticed he was checking out my ass every time I bent over to take a shot.

After our third game, we took a break to do another shot. As we took the shot, we were standing close to each other and I felt his hand move over my ass as I downed the shot. The feeling of his hand on my ass really aroused me and I moved in closer to him.

As I put the shot glass down and turned to face him, he moved closer and moved in to kiss me. It might've only been a ten second kiss with very little tongue involved, but I was drunk, horny and ready to fuck. As our kiss broke, I made sure to slide my hand over his crotch, which was hard, to let him know my intentions.

"Let's make our final game interesting," Jeff said as we still stood very close to each other.

"What do you have in mind," I asked.

"If I win, I get to fuck your pretty ass all night long," he said. "If you win, you get fuck my ass with your girly cock all night long."

"Interesting," I said knowing that I hadn't had my cock in anything in over a year. "Deal."

With the stakes on the table, he racked the balls and broke. I wasn't any better and I was now pretty drunk, I was probably worse. However, Jeff had been drinking as well and he accidently sunk the eight ball, which gave me the win.

"Your ass is mine," I said laughing. "Literally."

"Let's go."

He paid the tab, mine included and we left. He lived three blocks away and we walked to his place. As we walked, we held hands, stopped to kiss, playfully touched each other. By the time we got his place, we were both so worked up that we barely got the door shut before we were all over each other. He immediately had my shirt and bra off and was kissing my nipples.

Instinctively, I reached to undo his pants because I wanted his cock in my mouth, but he stopped me.

"You're first," he said as he began to unsnap my shorts.

He pulled my shorts down and freed my cock when he pulled my gaff off of me. He dropped to his knees and took my hardening cock in his mouth. I know it had been awhile since my cock was in someone's mouth, but hormones must have made my cock more sensitive because it was the best feeling I'd ever felt as it concerned my penis.

It was a good thing I was drunk or I would've cum almost immediately. After he had me completely hard, he pulled off and told me to follow him to the bedroom. As we walked, he undressed and by the time we got to his bed, he was naked. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a condom as well as some lube.

"Put this on and get ready to fuck me," he said.

As I put the condom on, he got onto his hands and knees while putting some lube on his asshole. I got behind him and put my cock at his opening. When I started to press forward, he pushed back and my tiny 4-inch was in him. I had never fucked anyone in the ass before and the feeling ranked as high as the feeling I had just had when he sucked my cock.

I began to fuck his ass and the sensation was overwhelming. It wasn't long before I felt myself ready to blow. When I felt the release, I had an orgasm more intense than anything I had ever felt before.

I must've blacked out for a little bit, because when I became aware of my surroundings again, Jeff was behind me rimming my asshole with his tongue. Once he realized I was coherent again, he starting kissing his way up my back.

"My turn," he whispered into my ear as he pressed against my waiting hole.

He had already covered his cock with a condom and some lube because he slid into my ass easily. I was prone as he fucked me in a lazy doggy position. He started slowly but quickly started picking up his pace. I was still in an orgasmic haze and had mini-orgasms every time he thrust. It wasn't much longer I felt him tense and release into his condom.

Once he recovered, he slid next to me on his back. I curled in next to him with my head on his chest, my arm across him and one of my legs over his. His arm was around me while his hand slowly caressing my shoulder. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes.

"That was the best sex of my life," I said as I gave him a small peck on his lips. "I'm so glad I met you tonight."

"Me too. You're the first tranny I've ever been with. I might get addicted to having sex this way."

"Well, you're the first guy I've ever topped. I know I could get addicted to have sex this way."

We both laughed before sharing a deep and intimate kiss. I moved to my side and he moved in behind me as we formed my favorite cuddle position, the spoon. I realized, as we got comfortable, that I still had my cowboy boots on. He noticed that as well and moved down the bed to take them off.

Once the boots were off, he returned to the position behind me and we drifted off to sleep. I was now 80% sure I wanted to live full time as a girl.

mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers