Becoming my Best Friend's Crush Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated in touching him with my hands, some self consciousness still lingering as though it were still forbidden to cross that boundary. But I wasn't Nathan any more, I was Natalia. I could do whatever I wanted. My finger tips played across his strong shoulders, and then down to his lower back. Then, as I felt the fat, pussy-pleasing length of his big dick pressed against me I realized how silly I was being and let my hands grab his round ass. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror behind the bench press at his naked back, and my hands squeezing and kneading the perfect orbs of his buttcheeks, pulling him closer so that his hard cock dug into my side.

My head swam with the possibilities presented to me and I tried to will my mind to focus. I inhaled, and wrapped my fingers around his cock. It was warm to the touch, and he moaned sexily as I squeezed it, and let my fingers play down the shaft to grab his heavy hanging balls.

I looked at his handsome face. His eyes were closed as though in concentration. He was so gorgeous, and he was mine.

I lowered myself slowly to my knees, gripped his muscled, hairy thigh with one hand, and the thick base of his unbelievable cock with the other. I opened my mouth, took a deep breath, and slowly, savoring each moment, began to suck my best friend's cock.

12