Becoming My Master's Whore

Story Info
A slave's initiation to serving her master.
1k words
3.61
55.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met My slave in the parking lot of the hotel we had agreed upon during our previous meeting. She was wearing a black dress, black stockings, and a pair of high black boots as I had instructed her to do. I gently hugged her and kissed her, and caressed her lips with my tongue. I thanked her for looking pretty for Me, and told her that tonight she was going to be My whore. I gave her one of the keys to the room and asked her to go in, prepare herself according to the instructions she would find on the bed, and wait for Me. She was supposed to wear a leather outfit made out of chains and strips of leather that I had bought for her, and her boots. She would have to light the four candles that I had placed in the room, close the blinds, and keep all the lights turned off. Then she was supposed to kneel behind the door and wait for Me.

Later as I entered the room under the dim light of the candles I found My slave in the position that I had instructed her. I could feel the anticipation in her eyes and her breathing. The leather outfit looked great on her, her breasts and cunt exposed for My pleasure. I instructed My slave to follow Me on all four as I moved across the room and sat in the couch. I told her that the safe word for tonight was going to be "black" and to feel free to use it at any time. Anything else that she might cry wouldn't be taken into account. Then I pulled out of My bag a leather collar and a leash attached to it. I tied the collar around her neck.

She was going to be My property for the rest of the evening. First I was going to warm up her bottom with a good spanking. I asked her to come over My knees and I started caressing her firm butt with My hand. I could sense her anticipation. I entered My fingers into the wetness of her pussy and then I run My wet fingers over her spine. I knew she was ready, and I also knew that she could feel My hard cock as she was laying on my lap. I grabbed her leash with My left hand, pulling it just enough for her to know who is in control. With My right hand I started working on her bottom.

Gentle slaps at the beginning, escalating to harder strokes. When I was done spanking her I started kissing her bottom and licking her warm ass. It was time to provide comfort and pleasure to My slave. By that time I was getting ready to explode. I announced to her that she was supposed to give Me pleasure. Kneeling in front of Me she unzipped My pants and started licking My cock. I entered her eager mouth holding her head by the sides as she was working on Me. With my left hand I was holding her leash, the leather touching her chick. I exploded in her mouth. I kissed her and told her to lay on the bed on her back, and spread her arms and legs towards the four corners.

Using four pieces of rope I tied each hand and foot to the four legs of the bed. I told her that I was going to examine every inch of My slave's body. I took off My shirt exposing My torso. I picked up My riding crop, bent over her and kissed her in the mouth. "You are My whore" I whispered. I slapped My whip against My hand a couple of times. I could feel My slave tremble, helpless, not knowing what to expect. I started slapping gently her breasts and her nipples with the tip of the crop. Running the leather tip down her belly to her wet pussy. I started slapping gently her inner thighs, and finally I reached her cunt. I run the whip against her wet lips. I was interchanging slapping her thighs and caressing her pussy.

She was ready for Me. I bent over and started licking her wetness. I pulled the lips of her pussy apart and inserted My tongue in her. I enjoyed offering pleasure to My slave. I tasted her juices and told her that she had to ask for My permission in order to cum. Soon she started begging for it. I looked at My slave and told her "not yet My bitch." I removed the restraints from her feet and bent her legs over her shoulders. Then I tied her feet again to the headboard of the bed. My slave was completely exposed to Me. I took a flogger and started whipping her exposed thighs and bottom. My slave started crying and begging me to stop, but it was in vain. Upon My satisfaction I pulled a vibrator and lubricant from My bag and prepared it for her. I gently entered the vibrator in her ass.

I took off my clothes and released her feet. I entered My slave, as she was finally ready for Me. I could feel the vibrator working on her ass. It didn't take long for her to cum over and over again. I grabbed her feet and spread her legs apart and eventually I came forcefully. I removed the vibrator and told her that I was not done with her yet. I asked her to strip completely naked and I guided her by the leash in the bath tab. First I asked her to clean My cock from our juices. I picked her up and removed the collar from her neck. It was time for her to be my lover. I kissed her gently and turned the water on.

I started washing and rubbing her body with soap. I concentrated on the areas where I had applied lashes with my whips before, gently caressing them and licking them. I knelled before her with the water running over both of us, and started licking her pussy. Soon we were both ready. I asked her to bent over and I entered her pussy from behind. Our wet skins touching each other, I pushed in her as deep as I could. We both reached a climax at the same time. She was a good slave and a good lover.