Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Diana makes a discovery that changes her plans completely.
5.7k words
4.2
125.1k
59

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks for all the feedback on the first chapter, I appreciate it and look forward to much more. The new part isn't as long as I would have like, but trying to find the time to write is a bit difficult right now. So I decided that I would release the next two chapters alone this week. Also I tried to read over and make corrections but editing has been so time consuming and I really wanted to get the chapter out, this week. If you think I should have waited and spent more time editing you can let me know. Lastly, the story in general will be exclusively lesbian and will be exploring themes of humiliation, degradation, domination, feederism, eproctophilia, olfactofilia, body weight, slight body modification, orgasm denial, chastity and many others. Just a heads up in case these are not your cup of tea. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy part 2.

----Chapter Three----

*bang, bang, bang* I jumped off my bed, as I heard slamming against my door.

"Open the door this instant slave, or else there will consequence." She yelled.

I ran to unlock the door as fast as possible, "Sorry, I didn't realize the door was locked." I said, knowing fully well that I locked it last night in case she tried to pull some shit right after my dad left.

"Well this won't be happening again,'' she said as she pulled me by my wrist leading me down the hall. I was still in my tank top and pajama bottoms.

She stopped in front of her walk in shoe closet which was adjoining her bed room. It had two doors, one to the hallway and a connecting door, to her bed room. It was originally my nursery/bed room till I was about ten. But she converted it into a closet dedicated to all her shoes.

She opened the door as I stood puzzled, when all of a sudden, she pushed me inside and locked the door from the outside. I shouted, "What are you doing, you can't lock me in here," I protested, but she didn't care.

"This is your first chore as my slave, see all those pairs of shoes, you're going to organize each one by type and color, very neatly I might add. All my causal shoes, slippers and sneaker to the left and all my boots and heels to the right, sounds simple enough right slave? Oh and by the way I guess you're probably too upset to notice, but leaning against the wall is your old bed, or should I say new bed," she said all too please with herself.

"There are some sheets on the shelf you can use to make it up. This is where you are going to be sleeping for the next few months. I chose this room specially because I know how you love the smell of my feet, and boy does that room smell like my feet. I actually used one of those running shoes this morning but I didn't have any clean socks so I just went for a run without any. I think you'll figure out which one it is," she said, with one last laugh, she left.

I tried the door to her room to see if I could at least have a way out in case of an emergency but no luck. I knew she would let me out sooner rather than later so I just tried not to think about it. I decided to make up my new bed, it was so tiny, only a 3 x 6 bed, but I hardly had any room to move once I put it down. The room was way too small to be my bedroom.

After I made up the bed I began organizing her shoes. The entire room really did smell like her putrid feet but after a while I didn't notice. She had about sixty pairs of shoes, and by about sixty I mean she actually had, sixty-one pairs of shoes. So I knew I would be sorting for a while.

Fast forward about 48 minutes and I was almost finished putting the last shoes back on the shelf when she came back.

"Bridget, Bridget, Bridget," she said with a long pause, "I had no idea you were a little lezzie, I can honestly say I'm shocked. I guess I should have always known, I just figured you never had a boyfriend because of how strict we were with you, but this, this makes much more sense, I mean I saw your eyes linger just a little too long on attractive girls when we went shopping, and honestly you don't really have good taste in clothes. I just can't believe I didn't figure it out." She said in such an excited elated way.

"How did she know? And was she going to use this against me too?" I asked myself.

I played dumb, "what are you talking about, I'm not a lesbian, why would you even say that? You bought most of my clothes." I said trying my best to sound offended.

"Aww Bridgey nice try but your search history says otherwise, it seems for once you forgot your laptop on. It was just there already signed in on your desk. I tried to snoop before but I always needed the password. Do you want to hear about some of your searches over the last couple weeks Bridgey?"

"Oh god no please don't, please I'm begging you," I pleaded as hard as I could.

"let's see," she responded, "On pornhub, you watched, amatuer eats her girlfriends wet pussy, on xvideos you watched secretary made to lick boss's cunt and this one is interesting, step daughter punishes her bad mommy, and honestly the list goes on, there are at least eight more lesbian videos you were watching. But you already know that." She said smugly.

My face was flushed and I was speechless, my face felt hot, and my body was shaking. Then she opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked with tears running down my face.

"Nothing," she said, "you can feel free to clear your history I'm not going to show your dad. I'm serious. This just made me realize that you're and adult, and I have a new proposition for you, but first, I have something I want you to see."

Wiping my tears away and trying not to make eye contact, I followed her as she went into her bedroom. She removed a picture frame revealing a safe. She made me turn around while she entered the combination. Then she took out a folder filled with documents that seemed very important.

She proceeded to explain, the first document she was holding in her hand. She said it was the articles of Incorporation of my dad's business, it had all the typical legal jargon but she showed me a particular line that said "Owner of import King Imports Ltd as of September 12, 2016 is hereby Diana king, with 100% shares of the King imports ltd."

I was stunned, "this isn't real" I said doubting her.

"Yes it is," she said as she put it back into the safe, "that's not all, I want to show you something else," she got her laptop and pulled up her bank account.

"Look at my balance," she insisted.

It said, "Current balance $7,257,398.86," I couldn't believe my eyes. I know she had some of my dad's money but I didn't even think my dad made that much, and why was she showing me this, I thought.

Then she pulled up my dad's account up, it said "Current balance $127.00," How was that even possible, I thought, Even I had more saved up in my piggy bank than that.

"You must be pretty confused," she said, "I mean I would be if I were you, you're probably thinking I am stealing all your dad's money, but you'd be wrong. I guess I should start from the beginning.

I was a cam model when I met your dad, I didn't really care to do it, but I needed the money and it paid way better than being a waitress and I didn't want to be a stripper or worst an escort so I did what I needed too. That's how I met your father. I would get donations from viewers and fans, and one in particular gave me outrageous donations, I'm talking thousands of dollars a month. It was a little strange, but hey I didn't really care. It wasn't long before he private messaged me and told me about his little fetish."

I thought to myself, the last thing I wanted to hear about was my dad's fetish but I was too curious now, I had to know, so I dared not interrupt.

She continued, "He got off on giving me his money, he loved it, he said it turned him on like nothing else, in fact he had a fantasy where I would blackmail him into giving me money every month or I would tell his wife. I immediately suggested making that fantasy a reality, we even started meeting and I would let him jerk his little cock while I spent his money, I would even rub it all over my naked body for him, but after a while he wanted more. He told me he loved me, and he suggested transferring me almost all his money, and leaving his wife, your mother.'' She paused her story to tell me, "I know you're probably getting angrier but let me finish, trust me you're going to want to hear the rest.''

I was lost for words, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I wanted to see where she was going with this.

With that she continued, "So he transferred most of his cash to me, little by little and then divorced your mother. He had much better lawyers and was well connected to a few judges so it wasn't long before he left her with only a tiny fraction of what he was really worth, he even got full custody, without visitation rights. He fought hard for that since he never wanted you to know the truth about why he left her. Soon he transferred his entire salary into to my account every month, and still, it wasn't enough. So he transferred his entire business to me, with my coercion of course." She smiled innocently.

"That's why he always asks me for permission to do anything, because I have to give him the money. He always hides his tiny boner he gets every time he has to ask my permission for something. He even got off knowing I had control of your allowance as well. I can tell you all of this because I have nothing to lose. I own everything, even this house. The only reason I am with your father still is because he is actually a great CEO and I haven't found a good enough replacement yet. But believe me, I'm going to find one sooner or later and kick him to the curb. And I think it will be sooner."

I felt disgusted, all this time I thought he was actually just stupid, blinded by love, I didn't realize he was just a weak, filthy man, controlled by his ridiculous needs and all she just had to do was take advantage of how pathetic he was. I didn't know if I could ever look him in the face, after knowing what I knew now. Not to mention my mother, all the lies he told me, all this time she probably wanted to see me, and I would've never known. I could never forgive him for this. I had to find her. My mind was going nuts processing all this information. "But why was she telling me all of this I thought."

"I have a new offer for you, and I have to tell you in advanced, it's a onetime deal," she said strongly, "Seeing your porn history made me realize you're an adult now, and it really turned me on quite a bit. You see ever since I was with your father I haven't been sexually fulfilled, to be blunt he only cares about his fetish and his tiny excuse for a penis could never satisfy me anyways. He was always to pathetic for me to even be attracted to him if I'm being honest. I think you know where this is going, but I'll say it anyway, I want you to be my pet, my sex slave, to fulfill any of my sexual desires or needs, that your father deprived me of for the last fifteen years."

I immediately responded, "why would I ever do that?!"

"Let me finish my dear," she said, "You know that I basically own everything and if I divorce your father he can't even afford a good lawyer. I can kick both of you out on the streets with little to nothing, and I have a strong feeling you probably won't even want to see him let alone live with him." She made some good points.

"So my offer is this, do what I say, WITHOUT question, including anything sexual I ask you to do for me, and in exchange I will give you, hmm, let say $50,000.00 to get you through the next few years and in addition I will pay your entire tuition at any university of your choice. And to make your life even easier and since I know your dying to know, I'll even tell you where your birth mother is living, I actually have her address. But honestly you don't really have a choice, I'm just being extremely kind, you know in the near future I will leave your father and take everything, leaving him and YOU with nothing. You can choose to be stupid like him, or take your opportunity to walk away with something left."

She was right, my dad put us in this fucked up situation and now I had to save myself, I wasn't going to let his mistakes ruin my life. I knew I would have to take the deal, honestly while she was asking something I thought I would never consider, she was also offering me everything I could want. But I had to be smart about it.

"I have some demands before I agree," I said.

She smiled, "You're in no position to make demands but try me."

"Firstly," I said, "I need it in writing that you're going to give me the money and pay my entire tuition once the summer is over and I have done what you wanted, secondly, you can't do anything to me that would do any long lasting physical damage to me or leave any permanent marks, and thirdly when I leave you can't tell my father where I've gone or anything, I never want to see him again, finally, and this one is a serious deal breaker for me, you can't take my virginity, that has to be my choice, if you say no to that, then I walk away no matter what."

She seemed impressed, "I don't want to physically hurt you anyway, I don't get off on pain, but I would have loved to be you're first but who knows, maybe you'll change your mind. I'll agree, to your terms, you're already much smarter than your father, but that's still not saying much. I'll also need you to keep everything I've told you confidential as well as everything we do, you aren't allowed to tell anyone. I'll write up a basic contract and give you to look it over. In the meantime, go make me something to eat while I organize this contract." Then she left to go upstairs.

She didn't waste a second, by the time I was finished with lunch she came downstairs with contract in one hand and a pen in the other, she had already signed it, she even sent it to her private lawyer to make sure it was legally binding. It basically stated that party one, which was me, agreed to keep my relationship private with party two, Diana King, as long as we both kept to the terms of the agreement, it stressed that it was a consensual relationship, and if party one didn't meet the terms, everything voluntarily given to party one, monetary and otherwise would have to be returned, but once the terms were met I would have everything we discussed. And the terms written down were exactly as we discussed, there was no fine print. Honestly I wasn't sure this document could even hold up legally but I really didn't have much choice.

She was almost finished eating by the time I read it and signed the dotted line. I was hesitant, second guessing myself as I signed it, but I wasn't going to end up like my dad, I was going to have my own life and be my own person. And if I had to take this risk then so be it.

"What was a couple months for a life time of freedom," I thought to myself. I handed her the paper, and wait for her to put it in her safe and come back. I was terrified. I was genuinely disgusted by her, I despised her, and I now had to do whatever she said.

I waited anxiously expecting when she walked back downstairs that my entire life was going to change. She came down a minute later in a tee shirt, yoga pants and running shoes and said "take your clothes, everything, I want you naked, now!"

I removed my tank top and slipped off my fuzzy slippers and reluctantly pulled down my pajama pants and polka dot panties leaving my droopy breast and trimmed brush exposed to her. Honestly even with my breasts I looked really good and fit. She out stretched her hand and I gave her my clothes which she immediately threw in the bin. I had a lump in my throat waiting to hear what was next.

"I have some errands to do, I'm sure your blood sugar is too low, eat out the rest of the food you cooked I don't want any to waste, when you're done, clean up the kitchen, mop the floors, vacuum the carpet, and do the laundry, I'll be back in a couple hours, if you finish before then go to your new room and wait for me. By the way, I took the liberty of putting your laptop and iPhone in the safe, if there is an emergency use the house phone in the kitchen." And with that she was off and I felt relieved. Almost at peace.

It felt good just focusing on the tasks at hand. I suffered from low blood sugar regularly but I always forgot to eat on time, even though I know I had to get it under control. I forced and forced until I ate out two huge bowls of spaghetti, I was starving since I hadn't eaten breakfast so I kinda wanted to stuff my face anyway. My flat stomach looked inflated like a balloon by the time I finished eating. Then I got started on what would be three and a half hours of grueling house work made more difficult by my bloated stomach. I was so exhausted when I finished that I dropped down on my tiny bed and fell soundly asleep.

----Chapter Four----

"Time to get up my little slut. Is this what you've been doing all this time?" I heard as my covers were pulled off of me.

"While I've been busy working hard, you're having a little nap? I've been to the gym, the doctor, the grocery, and a few specialty stores here and there, and you're getting a nice nap, that won't do at all. Time for you to come downstairs with me, mommy's brought some presents for you." She said as she got up and walked downstairs.

Still groggy from being woken up so abruptly I rubbed my eyes and tried to shake off my sleepiness as I got up and followed her downstairs, still feeling incredibly awkward as I walked butt naked through the house, to the dining room where she sat at the head of the table.

"This is for you," she said as she handed me an about six cards of some tiny pill.

"What's this I asked," extremely skeptical of her.

"Its birth control, and before you even go there, the only reason I got it was so that I don't have to worry about you getting your period, I said you're going to be naked for the next couple months and I meant it. I checked with doctor Andrews and he said it was the safest lowest dosage one there is, with little to no side effects and nothing long term to worry about,'' She said very calmly, not giving me any say what so ever, but I know she couldn't give me anything to hurt me, and it really did seem like birth control with numbers for each day engraved on each pill. I knew this wasn't a battle I could win so I didn't protest.

"Next what do we have here, hmmm," she said, looking though the grocery bags, "Here we go, this tub is a protein shake for you to mix, its specially designed to help keep your blood sugar from spiking, it's very lean, only 200 calories a shake, you'll drink one between breakfast and lunch, and another between lunch and dinner, I've bought enough to last you and different flavors too so you can switch it up."

I was actually ok with that, she had never taken such an interest in my health before, I mean I knew it was because she would be working me hard, but she used to work me hard before and I didn't see an ounce of compassion. She actually seemed excited, like a giddy teen. But I knew there was more.

"Now the real fun begins," she said rubbing her hands in anticipation, "This is a chastity belt, we both know I can't take your virginity, so at least this way I can make sure you don't play with that little clitty when I'm not here, why don't you try it on?" she asked rhetorically.

It was leather, it seemed, but hard, with no stretch at all, it covered my pussy with a tight belt going around my waist, but my ass was still pretty exposed. It locked at the top where it fastened, and there was virtually no way to get it off unless I physically cut it off. I felt good know at least there was a way to get rid of it in an emergency but how was I supposed to pee if she wasn't there to unlock it I thought to myself. But she wasn't don't yet.

12